Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death (84850 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Peace Committee Is Powerless Under This Desperate Government - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:05pm On May 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You guys should respect people's religion and respect their decision to defend Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
He may not be as timid as an ekuke, but he sure does need his followers to defend him.

You can't blame him, can you?

Dude was sexually and emotionally scarred by that older cougar he got married to because of her wealth. I won't be shocked if she didn't cuckold him in the living room, making him sniff her armpits while she choked on some other Arabian's preek. I'm sure it is the emotional trauma from being with her that turned him into a freaking pervert who vowed to rather have a thing with underage girls.

Fear these vaginarians, they can ruin a man.
You ended up saying nothing..how mindless can you be than this?
Stop trying to be sarcastic..it's dry AF..go get some awareness..

Blah blah blah..just keep mute.. dry..your s**t ain't funny..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by BSdetective: 12:07pm On May 15, 2022
How about the God of Deborah?
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Smile4me01(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2022
You have spoke well their god is powerless they serve deity as their god that is why it always easy for them to defend it all I know is that they will never have peace both in this earth and beyond her blood will continue to hunt them and their ambition

3 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Jokerman(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
i am sorry to say this,but deborah died as a result of shenanigans.

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

I pray the perpetrators of such heinous act be brought to justice.

Na America and Israel fit una

10 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Pat081: 12:20pm On May 15, 2022
Very soon we are not going to hear anything about it again do we hear anything else about that RCCG woman who those animals kill The government too will not talk about it because they want vote for them my prayer is that this happens to their family members so that they too will know the pain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Hellonearth: 12:24pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

Then u worship a useless god

13 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 15, 2022
How do I tell my unborn kids that a Nigerian was killed by some Nigerians in 2022 for insulting a citizen of Saudi who died million of years ago??

Shame!!!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Beermoney1: 12:29pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

Victim blaming is wrong. Leaving people who murdered a woman to blame the woman is just unacceptable.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Wazobia2216: 12:33pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods
Why are you sorry to say that he is foolish when he is indeed foolish

I mean these are the people that preach about modesty, Hi jab and all that but turn blind eye to the dressings of their elites

These are the same people going to hostels to arrest different gender but turn blind eye to Dangote in towel

Mtcheeeeeew, it is well

17 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by omotoniwa(f): 12:35pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way. Your most be stupit to
have made such statement

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by omotoniwa(f): 12:36pm On May 15, 2022
You hv said it all sir. We heard there god told them that he didn't know where is going to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by sukar886: 12:47pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

Big fool spotted

5 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by rockmite: 1:09pm On May 15, 2022
TheTrueSeeker2:

So by your analysis,
Becos the victim's God 'did nothing' and allowed the perpetrator's to murder her and nothing happened means her God is powerless abi?

You see, that's the problem with your mentality, the obvious reason for your backwardness. The mere reason it seem as if nothing happened ...

Reason deeply!
If the God of the lady isn't powerless by doing nothing and leave u guys, His followers, fight for the unjust murder, then i can conclude that it is perhaps the characteristic of a powerful God to allow His followers defend Him.
Thus, the killers' God cannot be called powerless.
They murdered her to defend their powerful God as u guys are insulting them to defend your powerful God.
Otherwise, the both Gods are powerless.
Reason deeply!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by didaba: 1:19pm On May 15, 2022
Dr Olufunmilayo spoke well

6 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by kingthreat(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods

Hope you actually talk like this in real life and on your real social media page.
Someone is trying to make some sense that will save lives and you are here claiming freedom of expression.
You know 80% of Northern muslims can kill over their prophet, then why put it to test.
You know you live around hyenas and you still throw stones at them. Please talk like this. Even in America, there are extremists there.

5 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by kingthreat(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2022
Joezinho:
Muslims in the north have very high illiteracy populace, even the educated ones are semi illiterates too..

The lack of proper reasoning is common in the land, the result is this, killings in the name of a god.. I find it irritating that, regardless of the deity, it’s always the faithful followers who are expected to do the “dirty work” for a supposedly all-powerful being..

Bloody infidels..

Good point. Hate and illiteracy is the problem here. The law here is very weak unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Olawuyiii: 1:31pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

Did you listen to the voice note No matter what she must have said, Death or justice isn't in they hands.. an eye for an eye makes the world blind.. For any reason shenanigans or not, no reason for her to be killed or treated in any way. Blood thirst animals..

5 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by ebufa: 1:32pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

you are mixing 2 things together that are not related or of equal consequences....that's rather unfair!

3 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by kingthreat(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=AntiTerrorists post=112850290].the 1999 constitution supercedes any religious law ...weda christian or Muslim law...in the 1999 constitution, taking the law into ones hand is an offence... Murder is an offence...

The last time I checked, anyone who blasphem in Islam is taking to sharia court where his or her faith is decided...not mob action[
/quote]

100% sense. We need to strengthen our laws. If the FG has to use this case as an example, fine. Those people should be charged for murder. Unfortunately, there were so many of them who killed her. Our laws are freaking weak

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Olawuyiii: 1:33pm On May 15, 2022
kingthreat:

Hope you actually talk like this in real life and on your real social media page.
Someone is trying to make some sense that will save lives and you are here claiming freedom of expression.
You know 80% of Northern muslims can kill over their prophet, then why put it to test.
You know you live around hyenas and you still throw stones at them. Please talk like this. Even in America, there are extremists there.

You are right but this situation can not be managed or allowed to persist.. she never put it to test, they are just hungry �

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by franchasofficia: 1:34pm On May 15, 2022
rockmite:
Wake up and reason!!!
Think very deeply and see whose god is powerless and useless here.
She was killed by people with powerless God and yet nothing is happening.
They defended their powerless God by killing her without stress.
Her powerful God was watching during and after d dastard act.
Suddenly, followers of powerful are fighting for Him (powerful God) since He can't do anything.

Wake up and reason!!!
Our God the Almighty God works in mysterious ways beyond the understanding of mere mortals like you. Our God is not a magician, He is slow in anger but His anger endureth forever. Muslims are playing with fire, not physical fire but supernatural fire beyond their understanding.

God said in the Bible that He will put a sword among our enemies so that their sons will butcher one another and sorrow will never depart from them.

God has been warning and rewarding Northern Muslims and all violent Islamic nations but they refuse to listen and change.

Do you think Boko Haram and Banditry are ordinary? The same Muslims will wake up and attack fellow Muslims, kill, behead and roast each other in a senseless endless war of terror and you think God is not working?

In the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s, was it not mostly Igbos and Christians that Northerners always killed in their frequent religious violence to the joy of other Muslims that watched and blamed Igbos for not staying in their region?

Fast forward to the year 2010 and beyond, the same Muslims now wake up to massacre fellow Muslims for no justifiable reason and you think such things are ordinary?

Tell me one violent Islamic nation that is not at war? Is it Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Libya, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Northern Nigeria, just name it? If they are not fighting full blown war, they are busy killing each other in the name of terrorism or power. So don't think you understand God's ways.

Blessed are the peace makers for they shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Those who kill by sword will die by the sword. Sword will never depart from Northern Nigeria until they repent and apologize for innocent bloods they have shed in the name of their powerless Allah and Mohammed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by kingthreat(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2022
But really, this Doctor is stupid. UK has Islamic terrorists too. If one of them chooses to go terrorist on him now, he has himself to blame.
Make your point, but don't make inciteful statements. Not everyone is civilized even in the civilized world.

3 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by engrchykae(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=omotoniwa post=112853421][/quote] Yoruba reasoning
You must be a Yoruba, pacifiers
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

Some persons here are misunderstanding your comment but i know what you mean and i think your submission is a wise one.
Even in the old bible times, the early christians were careful not to upset the powers-that- be, in their respective locations, whilst still worshiping Yahweh, their God.
Wisdom is essential.
Proverbs 16:7 comes to mind!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.