Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death (84814 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Peace Committee Is Powerless Under This Desperate Government - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by HRMK: 7:56pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
i am sorry to say this,but deborah died as a result of shenanigans.

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

I pray the perpetrators of such heinous act be brought to justice.
WHICH LIMIT ARE U TALKING ABOUT?HOW MANY TIMES AV U SEEN THESE SO CALLED MUSLIMS ATTACKING JESUS CHRIST AS NOT BN SON OF GOD!THEY EVEN SAY HE IS LOWER THAN MOHAMMED!THEY SAY WORSE THINGS AGAINST CHRISTIANS!HOW MANY TIMES AV CHRISTIANS ATTACK THEM?THEIR BEHAVIOR IS SIMPLY THAT OF ANIMALS!NO WONDER THEY ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM BOKO HARAM!!
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Lightorder: 7:58pm On May 15, 2022
TheTrueSeeker2:

So by your analysis,
Becos the victim's God 'did nothing' and allowed the perpetrator's to murder her and nothing happened means her God is powerless abi?

You see, that's the problem with your mentality, the obvious reason for your backwardness. The mere reason it seem as if nothing happened is a judgement against you and the perpetrators.

First of all, you referred to her God as 'powerless' simply because in your opinion, He 'did nothing' thereby making you guilty of the very blasphemy you accused her of. You belittled her God and her religion.

Her God and her religion could tolerate your blasphemy and ignorance but you and your religion are so beastly you can't stand it. You don't deserve to live among humans, you belong in the cave and should return there.
Secondly, her God doesn't need your 'assertion' to prove His powerfulness. So expecting to see Him 'do something' to prove His powerfulness to a nonentity like you and your religion, is

They don’t understand that her All powerful God doesn’t see death as the worse or the end of everything but the beginning of everything good for HIS own
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Eneye4me: 7:58pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=excellence44 post=112848930]Religion of peace. Yes, they
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Sunny042(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2022
Some humans are worst than animal. No matter what u believe or worship, the man in you dies when u take the law into ur hand. The animal in u is glorified when u fight in anticipation of virgin pussy in Plato's World of Forms!
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by cyrilamx(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods
You don’t need to apologize for reminding him of his foolishness. This constant excuse we deferred to these monstrous islamists is what emboldened them. Meet them eyeball to eyeball. I guess it high time the Catholic Church relaunched the Crusaders. The jihadists know what they capable of doing. Rest In Peace Saint Deborah Samuel, you were a martyr of Christ Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by toujurs: 8:02pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

You must really be a fool, how did u know she insulted their stupid Muhammad, Muhammad wey dn die since. Dead and gone
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by studentofTruth: 8:02pm On May 15, 2022
While I find the action of the killers barbaric and demand justice for her death, I'm surprised that the Almighty Christian God didn't save her. Instead of the holy ghost fire she invoked in her voice note to consume her enemies or at least form a shield around her, preventing her enemies from getting to her, the fire burnt her instead.

Still trying hard to understand how this Christian Almighty God works!

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by sweetjohn(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:
And the tools were given to Nigeria for free? Is it not given for the interest of having Nigeria under them and extending their influence? Same way the Chinese are all over us currrently, making us into modern slaves and we citizens do not realise that.
Mr Man, ordinary USA don't sell weapons to weak and corrupt country like Nigeria. the USA is not like Russia that sells weapons to vulnerable countries bc they need your money. No. The USA don't even need your money bc they know you can't buy the recent ones but the old ones.

The USA only sold to Nigeria bc your government begged and promise to use it properly. And it was sold on almost free amount. It was given to Nigeria just to help fight bokoharam if not they won't have sold it to Nigeria. intact, they included Nigeria among the list of countries they will never sell to bc of our corrupution and sympathetic to those Islamic demons

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by holicupp(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2022
Here is what will end the madness

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by nesgeeek(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2022
Absolutely correct �.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

When dealing with blood thirsty illiterates, not people please
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by toujurs: 8:05pm On May 15, 2022
HRMK:
WHICH LIMIT ARE U TALKING ABOUT?HOW MANY TIMES AV U SEEN THESE SO CALLED MUSLIMS ATTACKING JESUS CHRIST AS NOT BN SON OF GOD!THEY EVEN SAY HE IS LOWER THAN MOHAMMED!THEY SAY WORSE THINGS AGAINST CHRISTIANS!HOW MANY TIMES AV CHRISTIANS ATTACK THEM?THEIR BEHAVIOR IS SIMPLY THAT OF ANIMALS!NO WONDER THEY ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM BOKO HARAM!!
Why do you think isreal, don't pity them when dealing with them. Those jews don't even like the sight of muslims, due to most are all terrorists.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
This is really pathetic coming from Olufunmilayo again. He can express his opinion without building up hostilities, and stricking religious cords. Also, his extreme opinion is not solution based, but divisive.

There is no excuse for casting aspersions on people's religion and belief. I think we should all be intellgent enough to respect people's belief. My sincere thoughts are with Deborah, but there are certainly lessons to learn from all that happened

That's said, Nigeria is a secular state, it is ruled by presidents and not sheiks, Imams or priests, and as such killing in the name of religion should never be the case. Rather than turn this to a religious war and miss the essence of things, the killer should be adjudged as murderers, and sentenced accordingly. If this happens, and more people are sentenced for jungle justice, the occurence will naturally reduce.

In the East, people are burning properties thought to be owned by Fulanis. Their cows and cattles are killed, and their trucks set ablaze by unknown gun men. So it's not only in the North that these crime against humanity are perpectuated.

I have Muslim friends, and many have been honest and as helpful as many kind Christians I know. Our goal should be striving to be good humans.

God for all.

Sgtponzihater1
Wow, I've never seen anyone made so much sense in my entire life on a social media space...
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by BUSINESSMAN2: 8:05pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

pls what did Deborah said that warrants her dead. What did she say
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Dybala11(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
I don't know what transpired between both of them,but what I am saying in essence is that whatever conversation it was shouldn't have started at all.

She should have known better than instigate a conversation with those animals at first,

Hence I am concluding mine with you right away.
What of the churches that were burnt too?
Did those buildings overstep their boundaries too? grin
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:06pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods
You filthy dirty pig, Muhammad is not God and Muslims do not worship Muhammed. He is a mortal just like any other human.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 15, 2022
SisterFire:
In sacred trinity
Yahweh and allah are like tinubu and bisi akande, Jesus/ Muhammad is likesanwo-olu
E-money and Obi kubana Jesus/Muhammad is like kubana chief priest .

I be wan change you to tortoise now, but the love of God just constrained me

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by kolmart: 8:09pm On May 15, 2022
I always said it the beast/animals in north don't deserve pity when being killed by Boko Haram why will you pity animals that don't value human lives? So they deserves the death from Boko Haram
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Dybala11(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2022
Omo, I dey fear for this country seriously. I pray that civil war won't meet me in this country. An average Hausa/Fulani man is brought up with fundamentalist ideologies, I had a chat with one last night and I was filled with extreme horror.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by HardMirror(m): 8:13pm On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Islamabad will not like this........
But I haven't heard one word from Christian leaders....
This one is stronger than me.
what do we say about the god that could not protect his daughter? Is that god not also useless? It means both gods in this case are useless
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by OtemAtum: 8:14pm On May 15, 2022
sweetjohn:
Mr Man, ordinary USA don't sell weapons to weak and corrupt country like Nigeria. the USA is not like Russia that sells weapons to vulnerable countries bc they need your money. No. The USA don't even need your money bc they know you can't buy the recent ones but the old ones.

The USA only sold to Nigeria bc your government begged and promise to use it properly. And it was sold on almost free amount. It was given to Nigeria just to help fight bokoharam if not they won't have sold it to Nigeria. intact, they included Nigeria among the list of countries they will never sell to bc of our corrupution and sympathetic to those Islamic demons
Now I see your biasness. You are painting USA as saints and Russia as villains, but in reality they are both birds of a feather fighting for their own individual interest. I repeat, USA is not helping the world to curb terrorism, but they are helping themselves to be more influential. You know that Nigeria supplies electricity to some African countries while many parts of its own country is in darkness. Can you say that Nigeria has these countries at heart or the Nigerian govt is doing this for their own interest/pockets? Which of them will be your answer?

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 15, 2022
ceejay80s:

so why do I hear stories like....take her to Sharia or Islamic court?
is it not different from the court I know? and why does the govt allow Muslim have their own court
... The constitution allows for the enactment of local laws ...but the provisions of these local laws do not supercedes the laws of the Nigerian constitution...sharia law is for Muslims and sharia cases are prosecuted in sharia Court

If you read my earlier statement again, I said in Islam..not in nigeria...sharia laws are for Muslims
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Finchmgh: 8:18pm On May 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:19pm On May 15, 2022
BUSINESSMAN2:
pls what did Deborah said that warrants her dead. What did she say
Her audio comment is still available. You don't understand Hausa, so you won't comprehend what she said. Don't think the translation that has been trending online is all that she said. The translator didn't complete the last sentence of her statement, because it is very hurtful and heavy on the tongue of a to repeat her blasphemous statement.
Moreover, that was not even the first blasphemous statement she made. It is a reply to a threat where she was asked to retract her comment and apologize. But she stabornly refused and replied to the threat that nothing will happen to her. Then towards the end of her statement she insulted the prophet.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Okoroawusa: 8:20pm On May 15, 2022
backnbeta:
On point. Why kill to defend a supposedly powerful god? Several times I hear people mock Jesus but I just believe it's out of ignorance! Never has it crossed my mind to fight for Him because I know He is a merciful God and a powerful God who is capable of defending Himself!
You are exactly a specimen of what Kemi is talking about.....There is no an "Almighty God" anywhere talkless of the one that is "a merciful God" that is a Powerful God and capable of defending himself....
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Uchesis: 8:21pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

What are u even saying?

Come out straight. Don't speak with both sides of ur mouth
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by McStoic(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

I have been thinking along this line too.. One needs to be very wise when dealing with those guys knowing the kind of people they are.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by gimakon2(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2022
rockmite:
Wake up and reason!!!
Think very deeply and see whose god is powerless and useless here.
She was killed by people with powerless God and yet nothing is happening.
They defended their powerless God by killing her without stress.
Her powerful God was watching during and after d dastard act.
Suddenly, followers of powerful are fighting for Him (powerful God) since He can't do anything.

Wake up and reason!!!

Your own god, is dead, dont force people to believe in your reckless ideologies. You are just a loose canon.
if you pray and God does not answer your prayers, the next best thing is God does not exist, then you rant crap of what you know not.
And them say them carry u 9 months... Mtchew
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Theoarhics: 8:23pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:

This one enter body. Very good response to the rubbish they keep bringing out

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by sweetjohn(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:
Now I see your biasness. You are painting USA as saints and Russia as villains, but in reality they are both birds of a feather fighting for their own individual interest. I repeat, USA is not helping the world to curb terrorism, but they are helping themselves to be more influential. You know that Nigeria supplies electricity to some African countries while many parts of its own country is in darkness. Can you say that Nigeria has these countries at heart or the Nigerian govt is doing this for their own interest/pockets? Which of them will be your answer?
Nigeria is the giant of Africa and it is her duty to make sure there is relative peace in Africa and this we have been doing. Even this month Nigeria sent military to an Africa country for peace keeping. If Nigeria fails to do that other country like Egypt and south Africa will gladly step in and be forming the big brother. That means we have lost our position as the elder brother. It is not the politicians individual interest, it is what has been going on even before this set of politicians came onboard. And Nigeria will keep doing it to remain the big brother. And that is what the USA is doing to the world, keeping peace and fighting terrorism and most importantly giving FREE AID to most countries
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Theoarhics: 8:25pm On May 15, 2022
Islam is a religion of barbarians and illiterate.
Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by gidjah(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
I don't know what transpired between both of them,but what I am saying in essence is that whatever conversation it was shouldn't have started at all.

She should have known better than instigate a conversation with those animals at first,

Hence I am concluding mine with you right away.you are right .I. Lived up north all.my life ..and I know how immature and sensitive they can be when it comes religion... She ought not to even start such or go that lane ,if she was conversant with. The drill.But who knows if the situation was a set up and covered up..that you can't take away from this. Animals in human clothing's.you are not siypposed to trust any Islamic individual around you once it comes to religious discuss .. You can be set up at provocations. THE ENTIRE ISLAMIC WORLD HAS NOT BEEN HAPPY EVER SINCE THE ISRAEL-PALESTINE TOUBLE STATTED LATELY... THEY HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO STRIKE BACK AT THE CHISTIANS VIA ANY CARELESS OPEN MEANS .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.