Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? (912 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by ISTP: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
ISTP:
I decided to ask the above question on this forum because of what transpired some years ago between a cousin of mine who lived with me and his girlfriend.

My cousin dated this lady for 2 years. Within this period, the lady made my cousin believed she was a virgin.

One day, both of them went for an event and after they were seated, he gave her his car key to keep in her hand bag.

After the event, as they approached the car park, my cousin asked for his car key and the lady gave him her hand bag to take the key himself as she was engrossed with her phone. It was in the days of Black Berry.

When my cousin brought out his car key from the hand-bag, lo and behold, what he saw shocked him and hit him hard.

He saw a satchet of Postinor. Not the normal satchet that has 10 tabs. The kind of satchet that has a circular shape with just 2 tablets.

He asked for an explanation and amidst confusion, she said it was a foreign vitamin tablets called Postinor. OMG! That lady can lie sha.

My cousin confronted her and told her he knew what it was and it's a contraceptive.

She changed the lie saying it wasn't her bag that she lent it from a friend. She went on by telling my cousin that she had thought it was a vitamin and she doesn't know much about it as it was her friend that left it in the bag.

My cousin being wise, let go, played along and pretended to be naive just to avoid relationship drama.

He got a new MTN sim and waited patiently to get access to her phone.

When he finally got access to the lady's phone, he changed the lady's pastor's number to the new number he had.

Meanwhile, this lady was a member and in the protocol department of a popular church and it's H/Q is situated in the South-South. The General Overseer (won't want to mention names on this forum) of the church is also a popular pastor that likes getting into sex scandals and he was recently in the news some weeks ago.

The lady saved the pastor's number as "daddy". All my cousin did was to change only the number to the new MTN number.

He sent her a text at night in this format: "My daughter, the Lord is very angry with your secret sins. Confess and ask God for mercy."

Mehnnn! Almost immediately he sent the text, the lady texted back and started spilling trash.

In the text, she said she recently aborted a 2 weeks pregnancy. And, she has been having sex with a married Pastor in that same church. Mad o!

My cousin didn't say anything as he had a very deep mind.

He waited till the next day. Called her with the same number and ended the relationship.

I'll end it here as it's a very long story.

My cousin died towards the end of the year 2017 in a ghastly motor accident.

Rest in peace Pe.ter Ka.diri (P.K)

nlfpmod, Mynd44, farano, Rocktation

Back to the question Nairalanders. What's the most shocking thing you found in your spouse's/partner's possessions?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by PoliteActivist: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
Her other boyfriend's simp worship of her on her phone.

Yours reads like a crafted Nollywood movie script

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by ISTP: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Her other boyfriend's simp worship of her on her phone.

Yours reads like a crafted Nollywood movie script

Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by slivertongue: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
My cousin been wise let go, played along and pretended to be naive just to avoid relationship drama.

That's how to roll

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by ISTP: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
slivertongue:
That's how to roll

Collect 5.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by PoliteActivist: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
ISTP:

Be careful.

The part where he texted her with her GO's number is NOT believable. And NO Nigerian female would text back and confess - even if you caught them red-handed!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by ISTP: 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:

The part where he texted her with her GO's number is NOT believable. And NO Nigerian female would text back and confess - even if you caught them red-handed!

Read again. This time, slowly.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:

They even respect their pastors than their husband.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by slivertongue: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
ISTP:

Collect 5.

The last line broke my heart.

My cousin died towards the end of the year 2017 in a ghastly motor accident. Rest in peace Pe.ter Ka.diri (P.K)

Pray he found rest at last.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by PoliteActivist: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
ISTP:

Read again. This time, slowly.

Did you even read what you posted??
Read the below again. This time, slowly!

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by PoliteActivist: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
PerfectStranger:

They even respect their pastors that their husband.

You stated the obvious
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by ISTP: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Did you even read what you posted??
Read the below again. This time, slowly!

This is the last time I will reply you.

I never said the Pastor's number was used to text the lady.

I said, my cousin changed the lady's pastor's number to the number he had.

I'm not good at arguments.

If you got nothing to say on this thread, exit.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by ISTP: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
slivertongue:

The last line broke my heart.

My cousin died towards the end of the year 2017 in a ghastly motor accident. Rest in peace Pe.ter Ka.diri (P.K)

Pray he found rest at last.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by ISTP: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
PerfectStranger:

They even respect their pastors than their husband.

Ignore the naive ITK commenter.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by Lalarsticlala: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
angry
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by PoliteActivist: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
ISTP:

This is the last time I will reply you.

I never said the Pastor's number was used to text the lady.

I said, my cousin changed the lady's pastor's number to the number he had.

I'm not good at arguments.

If you got nothing to say on this thread, exit.

Sorry, I thought I was discussing with a slightly intelligent person.
He totally missed the point:
NO Nigerian female would text back and confess these things - even if you caught them red-handed!

Which renders your tory - NOT CREDIBLE
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by uchman(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
ISTP:

Collect 5.

See face wey dem dey use "collect 5"
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
uchman:

See face wey dem dey use "collect 5"
Face Dey like ‘oracle

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by ISTP: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Face Dey like ‘oracle

No loud am oo.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by ImoleNaija: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
No-sex relationship is not for the faint-hearted.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by ogkrakkid(m): 2:33am On Nov 05, 2022
Let me drop this here.
Met this lady on fb and we got a thing for each other. Tried getting her a job here in lag and I don't want to cohabit So we were working on her accommodation that's wen she said she has this male friend she's coming to stay with in their family house with the sister. That nothing between them. I countered. I thought I could add to wat ever she had and help get d aparte. As curious as I was I went to her fb and found d guy in her comment section without her knowing. As smart as she thinks she is. She voluntarily said she will send his pics I kept mute. Next thing I saw 2pics.i asked for the name and she gave me a totally different name from wats on fb.i was so mad. She never thought I would know. I asked her if that's his real name she mentioned do she asked me why I asked. I said I just asked. Wen I confronted her at last u will not believe she bluntly told me they are two different people. Lmao. I was so surprise. I am not blind ooo. She argued like she was going to die.lol. I just stopped the job connection and blocked her everywhere. She call dai. It was too late. If she can lie korokoro like this mehn she go fit kill me I swear..

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Thing You Found In Your Spouse's/Partner's Possessions? by capetownboyz(m): 3:07am On Nov 05, 2022
Ladies be acting crazy ..

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sick / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / South Sudanese Model duckie thot In Sports Illustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.