Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,043 members, 7,953,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. (37227 Views)

Holders Of Masters Degree Pls Advise Me!!! / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Jashub: 1:28pm On May 19, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I'm saying that, but irrespective of the fact that all are struggling to make it in life, nature has made it that there will be poor and rich, married and unmarried, intelligent and illiterate etc. Am not discouraging making effort but sometimes it's not only effort but grace( nature, destiny)
That is not true . I know people who do not believe in God ,grace or destiny that are making waves in life . Hard work and diligence is a universal law that applies to all even if you do not believe in God
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Freebills12: 4:41pm On May 19, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Jashub:
That is not true . I know people who do not believe in God ,grace or destiny that are making waves in life . Hard work and diligence is a universal law that applies to all even if you do not believe in God

You don't need to believe in God before you receive grace though some call nature or destiny. Are you telling me the poor masses are poor because they are not hardworking and diligent?
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Jashub: 5:21pm On May 19, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You don't need to believe in God before you receive grace though some call nature or destiny. Are you telling me the poor masses are poor because they are not hardworking and diligent?
From my perspective, people are poor because they choose to be poor. Whoever desires to be anything in this life must be strategic towards how he or she handles his own affairs .
Re: My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. by Freebills12: 8:55pm On May 19, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Jashub:
From my perspective, people are poor because they choose to be poor. Whoever desires to be anything in this life must be strategic towards how he or she handles his own affairs .

If this perspective works for all, no will be poor. Unfortunately there will be poor and rich for the world to be balanced. Some will be gardener, driver, petty traders, workers of different dimension for the whole world to be balanced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl / Nigerian Startups With The Most Beautiful Offices / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.