Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) (7122 Views)

Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / Pictures Of Prof. Iyayi's Bullet-pierced Body (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

I think why some Nigerians behave like this is because they've been so brutalized by the whole Nigerian experience that somewhere along the line they've lost that thing that, to a large extent seperates we humans from other animals: empathy.
The guys that killed that guy are so hardened and cold-hearted that they'll probably forget about the whole thing the next day. They've been left devoid of compassion from the frustration; hunger; joblessness and lack of love that comes with being the wretched poor in Nigeria. They probably never had a hug growing up, and were never told how special and loved they are.
That's what growing up poor in Nigeria can do to you, if the necessary nuturing and love is absent. Unless you're one of the very few that get a lucky break, it's a sad situation from the cradle to the grave. sad

This is part of the problem that's Nigeria - making excuses for the wrongs of her citizens. What this mob did was inexcusable and barbaric. Nothing can justify what they did to this unfortunate young man, who stole a necklace. They are animals, and I say that without apology.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by iragbijile: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2011
davidylan:

that couldnt have been because of a stolen necklace now can it? shocked

Ode oshi.

You proly never lived in Lagos. Try stealing 50 kobo and see me beat the shyyt out of you to death.

I will kill you. You think sey this na yankeee. Awa le gan, a'agbe gbere at all.

Whenever you come to Nigeria, all those Yankee behavior of yours, dont bring it here o because Alj harem and I will be here waiting for you if you dare misbehave.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by iragbijile: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2011
Siena:

This is part of the problem that's Nigeria - making excuses for the wrongs of her citizens. What this mob did was inexcusable and barbaric. Nothing can justify what they did to this unfortunate young man, who stole a necklace. They are animals, and I say that without apology.

Go to Nigeria and say it to their face.

Phuccking cowards. Internet gangster o shi.

They are animals, arent we all? Anyway, just learn your lesson. All that crappp you do in London, stealing papers for asylum, lying to the Home service for welfare, bringing your wife to London on false pretense, please let that stop in London.

If you bring all those behaviors to Nigeria, we will beat you to death. I repeat, WE WILL BEAT YOU DIE. NA DIE WE GO DO.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by iragbijile: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
adejoro75:

EKT Bear aka bkbabe97 aka Sefago aka Sagxxx (I'll keep that a secret for now)

I am still waiting for your reply to Ekt Bear's last post.

Are you really NOT a professor of Hydroponics?
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 17, 2011
iragbijile:

Go to Nigeria and say it to their face.

Phuccking cowards. Internet gangster o shi.

They are animals, arent we all? Anyway, just learn your lesson. All that crappp you do in London, stealing papers for asylum, lying to the Home service for welfare, bringing your wife to London on false pretense, please let that stop in London.

If you bring all those behaviors to Nigeria, we will beat you to death. I repeat, WE WILL BEAT YOU DIE. NA DIE WE GO DO.

The words of a depraved human. I take it you're firmly all for public lynching.

Me stealing papers for asylum? Why would I have to do that, when I was born here?
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by kandiikane(m): 2:54am On Jul 17, 2011
^^I coundn't agree more. .
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by ektbear: 3:12am On Jul 17, 2011
kandiikane, long time. When did you become a man? grin
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by kandiikane(m): 3:22am On Jul 17, 2011
hi, I know. grin Well, few weeks back. .How are you?
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by iragbijile: 3:27am On Jul 17, 2011
kandiikane:

^^I coundn't agree more. .

Anyway, that is who we are.

Things might be different in Gambia, but in Nigeria we do things HARD!

Females arent spared by the way. I have personally beaten so many on my streets. put Tyre on their neck, burn them to death for stealing ordinary wrapper.

I love jungle justice. I love it.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by kandiikane(m): 3:33am On Jul 17, 2011
lmao

bush monkey, abeg go back to your jungle
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by ektbear: 3:33am On Jul 17, 2011
kandiikane:

hi, I know. grin Well, few weeks back. .How are you?

I'm gravy. Hehe. About to go to a concert and party it up a bit tonight. Why are you up so late btw? lipsrsealed

Anyway, talk to you later and take it easy.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by kandiikane(m): 3:40am On Jul 17, 2011
Ahh, have fun wink

Mayn, was doing abit of research got caught up on N/l but im off to bed now. .Bye bye smiley
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 24, 2011
this is child's play i watched a few years back on channel's Tv how a boy of 12yrs was beating and burnt alive in Lagos for allegedly trying to kidnap
a baby. The main evidence for this was that he was igbo.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 24, 2011
If you still N1 Nigerians would lynch and murder you in cold blood.

Still billions and you are celebrated and worshipped .

- way is the same outrage for big thieveslike Obj, IBB??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killings And Cultism In UAM (uni Agric Makurdi) with photos / Must Read! Female Customer Officer Writes Disclaimer To The Public (photos) / Driver Admits Having Carnal Knowledge Of Bamise (video Of Confession)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.