Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) (7061 Views)

Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / Pictures Of Prof. Iyayi's Bullet-pierced Body (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by Rgp92: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2011
which state ?
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by jumobi1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2011
The Center of Excellence and Fashola
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by Rgp92: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
This is happing in lagos ? shocked
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by damipaul(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
this is really bad. wondering what was going through their mind as the where hitting him and as they were, gosh!
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by jumobi1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
This happens all the time in Africa. People live on pennies. Try to take a dollar from them, they might kill you. Especially when there is no police to protect them. Its all goes back to bad government. I saw this about 18years ago in Nigeria
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by JeSoul(f): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
Gosh. And people will still ask why Africa is backwards and not progressing? blaming it on the 'white man' or colonisation or the UN or something/one else. Let us all take a collective look in the mirror fellow nigerians - this video is we. If we can allow this to happen over and over again - we are to blame.

If the citizens of a country can
1lynch another in broad daylight
2other citizens are too afraid or cowardly to step in
3the police will shrug their shoulders and look the other way
4none of those involved will ever be held accountable
5the leadership will not declare a massive outcry and institute policies to fight it
6viewers like me will lament and condemn it now but forget about it by tomorrow until the next victim

then such a nation is destined for doom.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by violent(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2011
9dynasty:

i wept  cry cry seeing this, may his soul rest in peace. . .and the worst is that these guys go to church and know very well how a prost1tute was brought b4 jesus and his response was "let him without sin cast the first stone" judgment day is going to be one hell of a day. . .

I am so unusually upset, it beats me how people could have the will to do this.

. .A man lying in the pool of his own blood. . .a mob gathered with sticks and stones and continues to brutally inflict pains on the already dying man in the presence of several hundred others. . . .not satisfied with their conquest, they set him on fire the first time, . . . .  .the man, even though already weak having lost so much blood, stood up from the ground and ran in pain. . . . the mob went after him with sticks and everything, they couldn't afford let him get away, he must die they thought to themselves. . . ,  . .they caught up with him in a flash and kicked him even harder than they ever did, blood spluttered all over his face, he finally gave up the fight to live. . .he lay in the street waiting for his final moments. . . .the mob was glad he gave up the fight, they soaked the already dying man in gasoline, and right in the presence of hundreds of witnesses, they set him ablaze. . .they killed him!!!

The picture of it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. . .
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by Rgp92: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2011
Nigeria men, fucking coward shitt!! Always attacking the helpless, wtf just a fvcking necklace  angry angry Obj is still alive, Buhari, IBB they are alive, they're the real thief. Now go kill them if you dare angry angry
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by jumobi1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2011
violent:

I am so unusually upset, it beats me how people could have the will to do this.

. .A man lying in the pool of his own blood. . .a mob gathered with sticks and stones and continues to brutally inflict pains on him in the presence of several hundred others. . . .not satisfied with their conquest, they set him on fire the first time, . . . . .the man, even though already weak having lost so much blood, stood up from the ground and ran in pain. . . . the mob went after him with sticks and everything, they couldn't afford let him get away, he must die they thought to themselves. . . , . .they caught up with him in a flash and kicked him even harder than they ever did, blood spluttered all over his face, he finally gave up the fight to live. . .he lay in the street waiting for his final moments. . . .the mob was glad he gave up the fight, they soaked the already dying man in gasoline, and right in the presence of hundreds of witnesses, they set him ablaze. . .they killed him!!!

The picture of it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. . .

From now on, you will write all my essays. Very descriptive
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by Blackteeth(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
Finally Nigerians have accepted they are animals. No one should call the whiteman racist anymore cos they right.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by jumobi1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2011
Its poverty and lack of government not being Nigerian. Or are you an animal?
Blackteeth:

Finally Nigerians have accepted they are animals. No one should call the whiteman racist anymore cos they right.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by violent(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2011

then such a nation is destined for doom

by saying destined for doom, you re implying an event that will take place in the future!. . .if yes, you re wrong, Nigeria is hades, the devil's real home!
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by Blackteeth(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2011
@jumobi. Why do you think is the root cause of the poverty and lack of government? Its still the same answer ANIMALS cos animals cannot setup a good civilized government.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by dayokanu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
hmmm
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by sowetto(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2011
so nobody in the crowd was able stand up for the guy or at least called the police, buy the way where was the fu.king police. so nobody in that useless crowd has regard for human dignity. this is just to show how barbaric nigerians are. useless government and cannibalistic citizens. useless police, army, sss, useless everything. i am so angry.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by ektbear: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2011
Professor of hydroponics again. Why did you decide to drop ZnO? grin

I wonder if Andre Uweh copied his multiple IDs/personalities from you
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by adejoro75: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

Professor of hydroponics again. Why did you decide to drop ZnO? grin

I wonder if Andre Uweh copied his multiple IDs/personalities from you

Sefago. You got there (you know what I mean) before me.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by aljharem3: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2011
this is a normal often in lagos, kaduna, bauchi, kano, rivers state even abuja

it is sad to see how people would even to view this and not try to stop it

that is why arm robbers today in nigeria kill there victims because if they are caught, that will be there end
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by ektbear: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2011
adejoro75:

Sefago. You got there (you know what I mean) before me.

Hehe. A fool like you thinking me and Sefago are the same person. You are a blundering oaf grin
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by aljharem3: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
in oyingbo market lagos, u can not steal a potato or N5 and not get killed in the same manner

go to oshodi or yaba, any one that is caught stealling even ear ring will face the same

also bauchi
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by adejoro75: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2011
EKT Bear aka bkbabe97 aka Sefago aka Sagxxx (I'll keep that a secret for now)
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2011
Only if we can roast all our thiefing politicians,there is nothing wrong with instant judgement .
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by ektbear: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
Correct.

I have 5+ NL identities, like you.
I studied crop production at a 3rd rate university in Nigeria, like you.
I got $2 million worth of scholarships to grad school, like you.
I bragged about presenting at a poster session, like you.
I bragged about a mass email that called me "professor", like you.
I lie constantly about my background and education, even going back to edit old posts, like you.
I spent 3+ years postdoccing after my PhD and remain w/o a tenure-track position, like you.
I'm competing for jobs with kids a decade younger than me and failing, like you.
I am a hydroponics expert, like you.

In fact, I am a mediocrity and failure at life. Just like you are.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by jumobi1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
Blackteeth:

@jumobi. Why do you think is the root cause of the poverty and lack of government? Its still the same answer ANIMALS cos animals cannot setup a good civilized government.

the western world was once like this. Lawless. If you studied philosophy you would know. Reason while some philosophers argue if man is evil by nature or good by nature. That is why we have what is called 'Social Contract'/ The problem is the African society and culture was too content with life as it was whereas the whites were not. Which led to their rapid development and reason they colonized us. We are behind but we will catch up.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by jmaine: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
Thought this barbaric tradition died a slow death . . but it appears, meting out this sort of jungle justice is still in vogue cry cry
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by ezeagu(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2011
They don't even do this to rapists in Iran or Saudi Arabia, yet Nigeria is supposed to be better than those countries. I have never heard of such a thing happening in Africa until the contraption of the abomination called Nigeria was created.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2011
Interestingsmiley
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by coogar: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2011
Ibime:

cry cry cry cry cry

One guy is there screaming Jesus but has done nothing to prevent this.

Similar thing happened in PH. One day we were driving home and saw some of our neighbourhood boys lynching one ninja who stole. My pops stopped the car and told the boys (our neighbours) to let the boy be as he was only stealing foodstuff due to hunger. Being that my pops was "Uncle" to these boys, they acquiesced to his demands.

Does anyone know what would happen if someone from this crowd tried to stop this lynching? If I was there, I would definitely step in and offer to pay for the necklace sef.

nigeria is a sick country. . . . . . .to think our people still burn human beings on the streets like goats. . . . .these same peops would then go to churches/mosques to pretend, sing halleluyah, do allah akbar after shedding the life of another human being. i am ashamed to be associated with these barbarians, these dickheads. . . .
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by obowunmi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
All the of people that burnt him alive are members of churches.

Winners
Redeem --- and all the Nigeria church business plc.

As long as you are tithe-paying member, who cares about your morality.  Nigeria hypocrites, we hail thee! See you on church on SUNDAY. bRING YOUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by obowunmi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2011
The amount of environmental pollution cause my burning tires is also very tragic  ---- they are causing serious environmental damage to themselves.  may everyone that participated in this --- die of cancer!  angry angry angry angry
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2011
I couldn't bring myself to watch the video. Watched one with a similar theme once and had nightmares. undecided

I think why some Nigerians behave like this is because they've been so brutalized by the whole Nigerian experience that somewhere along the line they've lost that thing that, to a large extent seperates we humans from other animals: empathy.

The guys that killed that guy are so hardened and cold-hearted that they'll probably forget about the whole thing the next day. They've been left devoid of compassion from the frustration; hunger; joblessness and lack of love that comes with being the wretched poor in Nigeria. They probably never had a hug growing up, and were never told how special and loved they are.

That's what growing up poor in Nigeria can do to you, if the necessary nuturing and love is absent. Unless you're one of the very few that get a lucky break, it's a sad situation from the cradle to the grave. sad

May the soul of the brother killed rest in peace.
Re: My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) by Horus(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2011
Let’s stop pretending that there are no devils among us because there are a whole lot of them out there, doing devilishment right now on the streets today and teaching people how to kill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shock Video: 8-year-old Boy Is Given A Lap Dance By A Well- Endowed ‘dancer’. / South Africans Identify a "Nigerian" Suspect by Looking at his Head (TWEETS) / Killings And Cultism In UAM (uni Agric Makurdi) with photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.