Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Toyota Corolla Vandalized - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Toyota Corolla Vandalized (50681 Views)

My Car Was Vandalized And Robbed / My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday / My Toyota Corolla Over Heats Only When The AC Is On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by gevans(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2022
Perfectnumber6:

No don't get Nigerian used ... Go for Direct Tokunbo better
Meticulously noted Boss, most Nigerian used are problem cars.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2022
gevans:

Meticulously noted Boss, most Nigerian used are problem cars.

Yes they are
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by samuel051: 7:23am On May 17, 2022
greggng:

You have options

1.replace the stolen stuff
2. Get yourself a well secured environment. I have a friend that parks his car in my house cos of thus same issue.
3. You may decide to sell the car and get yourself something thief won't ve able to steal its parts
4. If you decide to sell , contact me I will buy. But is important you take the best decision cos is not easy to get a new car cos of high cost. Fix it and always park it in secure area . If you live alone in a compound ...buy two dogs ...petty thieves hate dog

reading this comment, I just know say na u.. it must be u disguising to have pity but wants to reap from someone's misfortune. Smh
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2022
Cmanforall:

Good decision.
There are better economical cars out there.
I can also help you get one if you need
namely ?
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by gly(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2022
godofuck231:
get the special investigation unit of the police, let them run a finger print on the areas the robber used and dont forget to rip them , uou will be shocked who did it

Perfect idea my bro, but it is sad to say that the cost OP will use in doing this will be enough to get all stolen car accessories replaced.
What a country!!!
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by gly(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2022
UltimatedeBest:

Where did this happened and the street name please

So that you will come back for it when he finishes replacement right?.
Some of our comments are dumb!
No insult and offence please.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by Toktee(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2022
gevans:

I am suspecting the mechanic that damaged my car engine. He was totally against the idea of involving police. Even the way he talks was suspicious. He promised to get the parts at cheaper price.
How did you find out that it was your mechanic that stole parts of your car
i sent one of my friend that patronise him to go ask where he can get brain box for him... the ediot said my friend should bring money that he has one not knowing that when I bought the brain box from Cotonou it came with a mark written with marker... na so my friend snap it front and back promised him he will be back but what he saw nxt was the police.

Your mechanic vandalised your car, period.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by Penboy: 9:51am On May 17, 2022
Emmy000seun:
Its overheating..but it has a permanent solution only if your take precautions before harm..I bought my Tokunbo like 3 months ago when I sold that wahala Corolla grin..but I don't take full precautions and it cost me a lot..

Please what's the precaution boss.
I just got one too and would like to know before hand boss
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by Testimony1988(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2022
Since you don't know the person who did that, just leave him to God, he will surely be caught.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by Penboy: 10:32am On May 17, 2022
Emmy000seun:
Its overheating..but it has a permanent solution only if your take precautions before harm..I bought my Tokunbo like 3 months ago when I sold that wahala Corolla grin..but I don't take full precautions and it cost me a lot..

I just got one too and would like to know before hand boss.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by Poleski: 1:47pm On May 17, 2022
gevans:
I don't know why some Nigerians are so heartless. I went to execute some Projects yesterday after first service. I got home past 10 (pm), I went to my car this morning to pick some document from the boot. When I was leaving, I pressed the lock key from the remote, it didn't lock. When I checked properly, I found out that brain box, the driver side glass button and passenger button were all stolen.

I am so pained, this is happening after spending over 500k to fix and replace the engine.

Pls what should I do now, I need to make a critical decision on this Corolla of a thing. I really needs your advice.

Thanks

Don't buy a car that's too popular. It is a hot magnet for car thieves.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by Emmy000seun(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2022
If you are the type that take good look at your car temperature on the dash board then you might ignore, but if not, bro remove that fucking thermostat and run a direct relay for your car fan and put a bigger radiator known as double cell..then you over come it..but if you don't and it's mistakenly burn your gasket, you are in for a long thing because it will be from one issue to the other..am in that mess now...just bringing out issues since a month ago that it burn gasket and it's just a 3 months old car..hope it's help..
Penboy:

I just got one too and would like to know before hand boss.

Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by Penboy: 5:01pm On May 17, 2022
Emmy000seun:
If you are the type that take good look at your car temperature on the dash board then you might ignore, but if not, bro remove that fucking thermostat and run a direct relay for your car fan and put a bigger radiator known as double cell..then you over come it..but if you don't and it's mistakenly burn your gasket, you are in for a long thing because it will be from one issue to the other..am in that mess now...just bringing out issues since a month ago that it burn gasket and it's just a 3 months old car..hope it's help..

Okay thanks..
When I start going long journey, I would considered.
For now, its just classes and back.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by BigTableShaker(f): 6:35pm On May 17, 2022
gevans:

I gonna buy Honda Accord 2008 upward. I won't mind it's ball joint issues. I will buy and stock enough ball joints
Godspeed bro.

The ball joints no be issue at all.
All you need do is to service the joints same day you do oil change.

I do check mine every 3months and it's cheap.
My mech do check the joints, upper and lower arms bushings, brackets, injectors, sparkplugs, air system and cooling system on service days.
If the joints are slacked, it's N1000 only to fix it and N3000 for workmanship.

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by adubam(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2022
Emmy000seun:
it's just a 3 months old car..hope it's help..

You mean a 3 month old car or 3 months ago you bought it?
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by kaymart: 1:10pm On May 18, 2022
Unlettered:
I think this is the new trend.a friend’s car was done the same too. His life’s work was stolen. 1 macbook and a hp in abuja
This isn't corolla or is it?
Did he place those items in places that can be viewed by outsiders?
He should have placed them in th booth
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by Emmy000seun(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2022
Still the same thing .I bought it three month ago direct tokunbo
adubam:

You mean a 3 month old car or 3 months ago you bought it?

Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by UncutSk(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2022
shunlet210:
Look for a very strong herbalist, let him identify the people and use Ogun to kill them all. I was robbed in my apartment 2 years ago, my avalon was stolen, 2021 again, i parked a corolla to take one bottle of bear, only for me to come out, i pressed remote, e no work the car battery has been removed. I am looking for a good native charm or an herbalist to kill them all, those that robbed me if they are still alive. wicked people everywhere.
Avalon what year
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by Ademoore07(m): 7:40am On May 19, 2022
I've tried to read most comments on why Corrolla shouldn't be used in lagos. Unfortunately, I'm not a Honda, VW or Hyundai fan.
Can I use Lexus IS 250/350 and be safe in Lagos?
I will appreciate your advise, house.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2022
Ademoore07:
I've tried to read most comments on why Corrolla shouldn't be used in lagos. Unfortunately, I'm not a Honda, VW or Hyundai fan.
Can I use Lexus IS 250/350 and be safe in Lagos?
I will appreciate your advise, house.
is your road good,because e low wella.but it's a good car,you can use it if you love it so much.

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla Vandalized by BItt: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
initstime:
See below , Maitama Abuja. Opposite a Zenith bank security house at Zenith Bank littered area ...at about 7.30pm, Daughter school bag , PC,storage devices stolen

Sorry about this o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! / Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.