Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. (3096 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
Nigerian girls that bleach needs to stop. How you gone have the face of Beyonce, but the hands of Wesley Snipes?
we love you the way you are  angry angry angry
and where did that act orginated from anyways   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
and i knw 90 percent of the girls on NLAND is guilty of this angry
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by 190: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
Donlittle:

Nigerian girls that bleach needs to stop. How you gone have the face of Beyonce, but the hands of Wesley Snipes?
we love you the way you are angry angry angry
and where did that act orginated from anyways

My belle ooh, My Head oooh , . . .
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Omolola1(f): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
hmmmn
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2011
190:

My belle ooh, My Head oooh , . . .
u paracetamol for ur belle, and panadol for ur head
if he still tey worry u, na hiv be that angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by 190: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2011
^Doooofus grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
Do you think some women bleach to impress you guys?

They do it because they want to. (Though I don't support it. But people can do whatever they want with their skin.)
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Mcleo007(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2011
**listening to Darey's "the way you are."
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by 190: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2011
**Listening to rokiatu - which do would she grow up ***
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2011
rokiatu:

Do you think some women bleach to impress you guys?

They do it because they want to. (Though I don't support it. But people can do whatever they want with their skin.)
even tho they dnt do it for guys, like u re claiming here
i hate seeing one girl, with four different color on her skin
green stripes on her foot, a hand of a white woman, and the face of beyonce, the anus of a black woman
now wtf is that, really pathetic  angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by african1(f): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2011
I think bleaching is disguising and not very healthy. Guys need to understand something tho girls don't pretty themselves up for them, but rather they wanna be prettier than thier friends.
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2011
Donlittle:

green stripes on her foot, a hand of a white woman, and the face of beyonce, the anus of a black woman
now wtf is that, really pathetic angry angry angry
How abt you tell them whenever you meet one. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by 190: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2011
Donlittle:

now wtf is that, really pathetic  angry angry angry

[size=28pt]DEATH!! grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2011
rokiatu:

How abt you tell them whenever you meet one. undecided undecided undecided undecided
I do tell them, like am telling everyone who do it here, including you  angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by MMM2(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2011
op

is it true dat some ladies bleach dere punny? angry
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2011
Donlittle:

I do tell them, like am telling everyone who do it here, including you   angry angry
hhahahhahahahahaha I do not bleach. But even if I did, that would be non of your business.
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2011
190:

[size=28pt]DEATH!!  grin  grin  grin [/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked
panadol and paracetamol didnt work??  for u?  sad
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2011
M M M:

op

use glasses to check ur cousin sisters friends own, and give me ur reply angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by 190: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2011
M M M:

op

HUH?

Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2011
rokiatu:

hhahahhahahahahaha I do not bleach. But even if I did, that would be non of your business.
angry angry angry angry angry
sure cause i will hate that very day i meet you anyways
good day ms rocket
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2011
Donlittle:

angry angry angry angry angry
sure cause i will hate that very day i meet you anyways
good day ms rocket
Your love is not needed.

Good day Don.
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by 190: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2011
lol @ ms rocket

she takes the internet too seriously  grin  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2011
Your brain need to be operated on if you think so. LMAO!!
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Goldieluks: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2011
Lol@bleaching post,
wetin person no go hear for this NL? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by 190: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2011
rokiatu:

undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2011
190:

lol @ ms rocket

she takes the internet too seriously  grin  grin

grin grin grin grin grin
rokiatu:

if u think what u said is funny, u need refund of your brain operation from igbobi, your doc didnt do it well, he forged his certificate

angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lol@bleaching post,
wetin person no go hear for this NL? grin

i nw u dont bleaach, cause my friend 190 teach u well well
smiley wink
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2011
Donlittle:

grin grin grin grin ;Dif u think what u said is funny, u need refund of your brain operation from igbobi, your doc didnt do it well, he forged his certificate

angry angry angry
Ok I will just run to him. Infact, I will tell him to re-do it. But this time, I will tell him to make it a bit numb so that I can be able to understand brainless folks like you. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2011
OSHDFW u surely do bleach cause ur getting mad now angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2011
Why did you spoil the show? You needed a come back for that. tongue tongue tongue

I was kinda having fun damn you! undecided undecided Who's angry? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
ms rocket, are u a bisexual?? undecided
damn you too, modasucka
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Goldieluks: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2011
Donlittle:

i nw u dont bleaach, cause my friend 190 teach u well well
smiley wink

is he a teacher?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. by Jackieugo(f): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
Yes oh! Please stop bleaching your skin. You're only putting carcinogens on your body and it's not healthy. Being light skin is overrated. What matters more is who you are as a person and not your skin color.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section Personalities. / Letter To My Future Hubby / Why Some Ladies Smell So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.