Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing (2136 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / Photo:when You Finally Meet That Lady That Told You She Doesn't Date Broke Guys / The Real Thing Happening When You Are Friend Zoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by DBestDoc(f): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2011
@OP pls don't take DaDoctors advice.That would be wickedness in d highest order.If u're are so interested on getting the real thing,then i would advice u take a walk.Afterall there are a thousand and one gals dat will give it 2 u even b4 u ask dem 4 it.Dis babe hs decided 2 stay intact,u either play along wit her if u truly ve gud intentions 4 her or u take a walk i all u want is punny.

B/4 i get serious in2 a r/ship wit a guy,i let him knw he shldn't expct XX.If he is game,we can move along.But if not,he can always waalk away.i dnt give a damn.(funny enough those wit gud intentions beyond hit and run will always find a reason 2 stay on)
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by DBestDoc(f): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2011
@OP pls don't take DaDoctors advice.That would be wickedness in d highest order.If u're so interested on getting the real thing,then i would advice u take a walk.Afterall there are a thousand and one gals dat will give it 2 u even b4 u ask dem 4 it.Dis babe hs decided 2 stay intact,u either play along wit her if u truly ve gud intentions 4 her or u take a walk if all u want is punny.

B/4 i get serious in a r/ship wit a guy,i let him knw he shldn't expct XX.If he is game,we can move along.But if not,he can always waalk away.i dnt give a damn.(funny enough those wit gud intentions beyond hit and run will always find a reason 2 stay on)
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by DaDoctor: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2011
@d best doc

why na?

anyway, i went further to state some salient facts

read again and understand that he is only being punished in line with his initial agreements
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by DBestDoc(f): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2011
Dadoctor
D lady in question is someone's sis/daughter.Wat u asked him to do is anoda form of violation/betrayal and it's punishable.
I'm sure she's got intimate urge.She doesnt give in does not mean she wouldn't like 2.It's her decision,let her be or u can always take a walk
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by DaDoctor: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2011
D best doc people like you fail exams too welll, i swear.
Someone write an introduction, gives the body and concludes, and yet you singled out and persistently remained on same page.

Sis, read my post again;HOPE U CAN OFF YOU GOOGLES AND READ THE WORDS IN RED?

Quote from: Da Doctor on Today at 11:02:04 AM
@op violation HER AFTER DRUGGING HER IF YOU ARE SO DESPERATE

Back then when i was in the game, our pre-agreement is usually intact and has item number one as

1)U WILL GIVE ME YOUR LOVE, SOUL AND BODY

if she wants she logs in and if not, wakaaaaa, but funny enough i didbt have any objection, my contracts were always signed.

SO, IN ALL AGREEMENT IS AGREEMENT, may be u told her; 'I LOVE YOU JUST FOR YOU NOT FOR SEX, I WONT EVEN MIND IF I DONT GET IT' Not so?

Confess
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by MMM2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2011
Op
Use ur finger & disvirgin her.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Talkyaown: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2011
D_BestDoc:

@OP Dis babe hs decided 2 stay intact,u either play along wit her if u truly ve gud intentions 4 her or u take a walk if all u want is punny

That i brought my private matter for discussion here should tell you how serious the babe is to me and i'm not a player.  If i were, i'd quietly have gone to others that will give me the punny without hassle and still keep to my girl friend. I love this babe. She dey do me strong thing. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by damipaul(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2011
Talkyaown:

That i brought my private matter for discussion here should tell you how serious the babe is to me and i'm not a player.  If i were, i'd quietly have gone to others that will give me the punny without hassle and still keep to my girl friend. I love this babe. She dey do me strong thing. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

meeeeen i feel your pains! Besides, will you still have the same feelings for her if she eventually gives you the thing?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by onenighty: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2011
Bro get n[i]ak[/i]ed!!

then have her give it to you

Get her nak[i]e[/i]d and return the favour (they never seem to stand it and she would cry for it after )

get a condom on stand by

Slip in on - and ALAS roam in Gondwanaland

Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by uniqueren(f): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2011
with 9ja guys, it all burns down to sex
mtschew angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
i blame the 'virgin' for giving you a bj 'practically begging'
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by DBestDoc(f): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2011
Oga Doctor i dnt know what you mean by failing exams too well oh.I replied d post based on the suggestion u gave him.U used your experience back in thoooooose daaaaaaaaays as an example.Dnt think i was interested to know hw u did urs in d time past.Only interesteed in the issue on ground.

@ poster.(y cry.ok i'm sorry kiss kiss kiss)Since u think u luv her,calm down n wait a while.Perhaps she could give u d real thing   wink winkat her own time n when it is deemed fit for the both of u.U gat 2 be PATIENT with her.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Cuteobi(f): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
Guys and sex sef.sexkillz ooh. he who has ears let him hear!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by DrLuv: 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
Hmmmm, a virgin who specializes in BJs only.
I kind of tend towards an assumption in a relationship;most ladies are not comfortable with giving BJ let alone a virgin girlfriend.most often if the lady gives a BJ,she must really be into the guy,she must really like the guy 'cos I think most like doing the main thing rather than giving a BJ.like I said,it's just an assunption.
Just be sure that no one is doing the main thing for you sha.if somehow you are convinced that she is what she says she is,then let her be and respect her that she is keeping her vaginity for her appropriate time
But u can reciprocate the gesture by giving her the female version of BJ oing her vaginity for her appropriate time
But u can reciprocate the gesture by giving her the female version of BJ o
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by Advocator: 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2011
Have you tried penetrating her a-s-s? A hole is a hole OP. Unless she want to keep her a-s-s-ginity too.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by slimyem: 12:24am On Jul 15, 2011
Advocator:

Have you tried penetrating her a-s-s? A hole is a hole OP. Unless she want to keep her a-s-s-ginity too.

you are so eew!
Op, i understand you jawe.just take it easy with her,trust her and talk it through.m sure she'd be reasonable enough.if it still doest work for you,take a walk.dont do anything rash.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing by DaDoctor: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2011
@op again, WOMEN ARE SO SO WICKED AND CUNNING!
DONT BE SUPRISED SHE IS GIVING SAME TO ANOTHER GEE AND TRYING TO PLAY SOME GAMES ON YOU, PERHAPS BASED ON YOUR INITIAL AGREEMENT.

TRUST FEWER WOMEN THEY ARE TOO BAD!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Beat Their Wives? / Only Foolish Girls Date And Marry Guys Who Cannot Take Care Of Them / My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.