Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video (1733 Views)

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Married Tenant Got Stuck While Having Sex With Her Landlady / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 2:17pm On May 16, 2022
My fellow Nairalanders and guest,thank for your support,yesterday I promised to share a video,This is a short video of how her landlady and her son broke into her house to kill her,All because she saw her carrying sacrifice at midnight and several times,And no Arrest have been made at all,this world is full of evil,Please We want justice for her,we don't have to wait till they kill her before protesting,now that she is alive let us help her,and no matter what,the landlady have no right to break into her apartment.
And for those of you who think that I am the one,no, its not me,I am only helping her here,all because of her kind and caring heart,she has helped a lot of people even till recent time and she deserve to be helped too,and most important to me is that she is alive.

If you missed out yesterday here is her write Up of a brief of her story

Good Day EveryOne,My Name Is Princess Okodike,I'm A Broadcaster/Blogger,/Business Lady,And The Almighty God Daughter,Please Help Me To Get Justice My Landlady And Her Son Is Threatening To Kill Me Since I caught Her Carrying Sacrifice At Midnight,And Other Times,And Despite Me Telling Her That I Don't Care About What She Does, She Is Still Not Comfortable With My Presence In Her House AnyMore,,She Started By Boasting That She Will Kill Me With Her Spiritual Powers And If She does Not Succeed She Will Consult Spiritual Places For Me,When She Saw That None Of Her Attack Was Working On Me,She Started Using Physical Attacks, She Have Done Lots Of Attacks On Me,She Have Also Sent One Of Her Son To Come And Kill Me With A Gun At One Midnight Too,But He Did Not Succeed Because I Started Shouting And Calling His Name Asking Him Who Sent Him And He Said its His Mother And Some Tenants,Still I Kept On Ignoring Her,She Have Destroyed Some Of My Properties In The Past And I Also Fixed It, She Even Arranged Some Attacks On Me With The Tenants,Of Which i Also Ignored,But This Time It Got Out Of Hand When She Came With Her Son On 9/5/2022 This Week Monday Morning To Kill Me,They Came And Removed My Burglaries, My Net,The Door,The Windows,Held Me Hostage For Hours,While Telling Her Sons To Move My Things Out Of The House,Asking Me To Provide My Family And Friends Member Number,Of Which I Also Know That They Will Be Threatening My Families And Friends Too,So I Refused Too,Instead I Gave Them One Of My Pastor's Number,The Landlady And Her Son Started Throwing My Things Away,She Told Me That After She Finish Moving My Things Out That She Will Kill Me And Nobody Will Know That I Have Ones Lived In Her House Before Or That She Was The One That Killed Me,That She Is Going To Lie Against Me, When They eventually Left Me,I Went To The police Station To Report,They Came And Took Pictures,And The Police Also Saw One Of The Things They Brought To Kill Me,They Told Me To Come Back When Ever They Come Around,
She Have Boosted That Nobody Can Do Anything To Her,Since I Left My Apartment I Have Not Been Able To Go Back There Because Its Obvious That She Is Ready To Do Everything Possible To Kill Me,She Rendered Me Homeless And I Can't Even Go About My Business Anymore,
At This Point I Am Not Afraid To Die,But If I Die Let People Know Who And what Killed Me,Please Help Me,I Want Justice,I Am Grateful,Thank You All.

We want justice for Princess.

Link of the video

https://www.facebook.com/100080960092369/posts/113291701379499/?flite=scwspnss

Her name of Facebook is,

Princess PrincessP

cc Seun,lalasticlala,mynd44,farano,roctation.
thanks to Seun for opening this kind of platform.
We want justice for Princess.
Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 2:17pm On May 16, 2022
Thanks
Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 5:07pm On May 16, 2022
thanks I'm back
Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by CelebrityQueen(f): 8:06am On May 17, 2022
what is really going on in this country,Deborah Samuel was burnt alive,Sunday David burnt alive just like that,
this lady is alive to even tell her story, I have watch the video on her Facebook and I wonder why the landlady have break to break in,it shows that the landlady have a lot that she is hiding,wicked woman, I support this Justice for princess, so many bad things happening in this country.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by CelebrityQueen(f): 11:12am On May 17, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:
Thanks
Hi
Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 4:02pm On May 17, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

Hi

hi,

thanks for your encouragement,thank God for people like you that will always stand by the truth,

No Stopping,We Want Justice for Princess
Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 11:32pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by CelebrityQueen(f): 8:10am On May 18, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:

hi,

thanks for your encouragement,thank God for people like you that will always stand by the truth,

you are welcomed, everyday in this country is full of bad news,I pray we are not victim bad stuffs,#WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS
Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by pretydiva(f): 9:02am On May 18, 2022
Aunty won't you leave the house for them? People are threatening to kill you, you are still staying there. Seems you don't love your life at all
Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 6:22pm On May 18, 2022
pretydiva:
Aunty won't you leave the house for them? People are threatening to kill you, you are still staying there. Seems you don't love your life at all

Thanks,

But I am not the one,that is why I keep saying that the evil landlady should thank her star that I am not the One that she tried the physical Attack on,

no matter what,the landlady have no right to break into her house,

No Stopping,

We want justice for princess
Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by CelebrityQueen(f): 8:26am On May 19, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:

hi,

Hi,I am fully here,have you seen today's news, first is one landlord in rivers that hacked couples,if the land lord had killed both couples he would have come out and lied against them.
WE REALLY WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS.
Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by AkioluGraceObi(f): 2:44pm On May 19, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

Hi,I am fully here,have you seen today's news, first is one landlord in rivers that hacked couples,if the land lord had killed both couples he would have come out and lied against them.
WE REALLY WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS.

thanks,

I just pray that this country don't suddenly become a nightmare to us,

No Stopping,

we want Justice for Princess.
Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by CelebrityQueen(f): 10:17pm On May 19, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:

thanks,

I just pray that this country don't suddenly become a nightmare to us,

No Stopping,

we want Justice for Princess.

You need to see what I'm reading,WE WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS,WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS
Re: Justice For Princess,her Landlady Attacked &wants To Kill Her,here Is The Video by CelebrityQueen(f): 11:51am On May 21, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:

Thanks,

But I am not the one,that is why I keep saying that the evil landlady should thank her star that I am not the One that she tried the physical Attack on,

no matter what,the landlady have no right to break into her house,

No Stopping,

We want justice for princess

What's Up,
WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS,WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS

(1) (Reply)

I Am Grateful For The Redpill / She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 / Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.