Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This (1729 Views)

Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This by Sirchiboy: 5:03am On Mar 31
Do you want to end up living a life of penury.
You want to end up living with a debtor.
You want to marry her because she be yellow paw paw.
You will end up with a chronic debtor for life.
You won't achieve anything because you will end up using using you are hard earned money paying debt.
This is how my unfortunate
Uncle ended because she married for beauty instead of getting married to Brain.
All the 35 years of service in government.
No single achievement because his wife pushed him to debt
Aboy use your brain make I no vex for u

4 Likes

Re: Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This by THEGALADIMA(m): 9:57am On Mar 31
Hmmmm how are you sure that's the case.
Also why is it only the Woman you are heaping blames upon.
It takes two to tango.

1 Like

Re: Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This by Reminderz: 10:00am On Mar 31
Your Uncle ended up that way not because he married a fair in complexion woman... your Uncle ended up that way because he chose to be a simp and a slave to a woman. He ended up that way because he chose to be foolish when it comes to dealing with women! Period!

11 Likes

Re: Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This by talk2hb1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31
Sirchiboy:
You won't achieve anything because you will end up using using you are hard earned money paying debt.
Moral of your story now is that Civil servants should not marry Yellow Paw Paw because of Poverty.
Re: Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This by Dzzzz: 12:49pm On Mar 31
My yellow pawpaw hey brain
Re: Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This by FatherChrismas: 4:09pm On Mar 31
Sirchiboy:

This is why I believe in initiating shared bills at the start of every relationship

1 Like

Re: Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This by jmoore(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31
Sirchiboy:

Is beauty the opposite of brain?

1 Like

Re: Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This by Usmanovic95(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31
Blame your uncle who couldn't plan his life and manage his finance.Your uncle is the architect of his misfortune, not the so called YELLOW PAW PAW wife.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Love Sms Messages For Your Love Ones / Women / Our Genotype Will Produce Ss One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.