Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,416 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) (1794 Views)

South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) / South America Series:beautiful Uruguayan Cities(photos, Video) / South America Series:beautiful Colombian Cities(photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Olaxbolax100: 7:01pm On May 29, 2022
Stargangz:
Rosario is the most beautiful city in argentina
Hello,
Please are you currently in Argentina?
Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Olaxbolax100: 7:01pm On May 29, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

There is racism everywhere grin, we have alot of Nigerians in Argentina and racism even worse in America but people are going there

Hello, please are you currently in Argentina?
Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Olaxbolax100: 7:03pm On May 29, 2022
Lordkross:
Argentina is indeed a very beautiful country. I love everything about the country, except for the fact that poverty is still very high in Argentina.

Give and take, I'll still love to spend cool 5 years there.
Hello boss, please are you currently in Argentina?
Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Stargangz: 8:44pm On May 29, 2022
Olaxbolax100:
Hello, Please are you currently in Argentina?
no, but I have a relative there
Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Originalsly: 12:56am On May 30, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

There is racism everywhere grin, we have alot of Nigerians in Argentina and racism even worse in America but people are going there

Argentina is verrrrrry racist when it comes to Blacks. Know their history.... they chased Blacks out of the country. Have you ever seen a Black player in Argentina football team? Any other South American team has Black players except Argentina... why? The US is racist and so is Brazil... but both have Blacks well known worldwide. Who doesn't know Pele nor Ronaldinho? Who doesn't know Michael Jordan nor Oprah ?... or Obama? Can you think of one Black out of Argentina? You are nearby.... take a trip to a part with little or no racism....send us pix. After all.... after World War 2 ... didn't some of the exterminators of the Jews escaped to and settled in Argentina?.... did you think they left their hatred and White Supremacy behind?

Argentina is not a place for Blacks period. And you wonder why it is always war when Argentina plays against Brazil.

1 Like

Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Olaxbolax100: 4:52pm On May 30, 2022
Stargangz:

Ooh, please is it possible you can link us up.. I have so many things I need to clarify please
Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 30, 2022
Originalsly:

Argentina is verrrrrry racist when it comes to Blacks. Know their history.... they chased Blacks out of the country. Have you ever seen a Black player in Argentina football team? Any other South American team has Black players except Argentina... why? The US is racist and so is Brazil... but both have Blacks well known worldwide. Who doesn't know Pele nor Ronaldinho? Who doesn't know Michael Jordan nor Oprah ?... or Obama? Can you think of one Black out of Argentina? You are nearby.... take a trip to a part with little or no racism....send us pix. After all.... after World War 2 ... didn't some of the exterminators of the Jews escaped to and settled in Argentina?.... did you think they left their hatred and White Supremacy behind?

Argentina is not a place for Blacks period. And you wonder why it is always war when Argentina plays against Brazil.

You can't compare racism in the USA to racism in Brazil,USA is 90% and Brazil like 20% and Yea Argentina is a racist country but what I am saying is that we have racism everywhere and I know some info about Argentina and their history but we have blacks living there at least I know some Nigerians and Kenyans living there
Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Originalsly: 8:59am On May 31, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

You can't compare racism in the USA to racism in Brazil,USA is 90% and Brazil like 20% and Yea Argentina is a racist country but what I am saying is that we have racism everywhere and I know some info about Argentina and their history but we have blacks living there at least I know some Nigerians and Kenyans living there

Racism is everywhere... this we know. A racist country is one that turns a blind eye to racism. What is written in a country's constitution or laws mean nothing if little or no effort is made to enforce them. What has Brazil been doing to reduce racism? Can you... a Black man... enter any store or book in as a guest in any hotel in Brazil? If not allowed... what action can you take and what likely will be the outcome?... references?
Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
Originalsly:

Racism is everywhere... this we know. A racist country is one that turns a blind eye to racism. What is written in a country's constitution or laws mean nothing if little or no effort is made to enforce them. What has Brazil been doing to reduce racism? Can you... a Black man... enter any store or book in as a guest in any hotel in Brazil? If not allowed... what action can you take and what likely will be the outcome?... references?

Racism is a crime in brazil and you can find it in the Brazilian constitution, Brazil is not segregated like the USA, I don't know about Argentina but I remember reading something many years ago, when the former president was asked about blacks in Argentina and he said there was no blacks in argentina and recently the current president of Argentina said Brazilians came from the jungle and they the Argentina people came from Europe

1 Like

Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Originalsly: 3:30pm On May 31, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Racism is a crime in brazil and you can find it in the Brazilian constitution, Brazil is not segregated like the USA, I don't know about Argentina but I remember reading something many years, when the former president was asked about blacks in Argentina and he said there was no blacks in argentina and recently the current Argentina president said Brazilians came from the jungle and they Argentina people came from Europe

Ok... so nk doubt...you heard it from the Argentine Presidents! The US is not segregated..... that's been done away with the Civil Rights Movement... the reason Blacks can sit anywhere in a bus or enter any hotel/store. Can Blacks do same in Brazil? .... never mind it is in the Constitution. Are the laws enforced?
Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 31, 2022
Originalsly:

Ok... so nk doubt...you heard it from the Argentine Presidents! The US is not segregated..... that's been done away with the Civil Rights Movement... the reason Blacks can sit anywhere in a bus or enter any hotel/store. Can Blacks do same in Brazil? .... never mind it is in the Constitution. Are the laws enforced?

The usa is a segregated country and the history is there and the civil rights didn't change anything or maybe it did alittle, there are many places in the USA where blacks can't go to and they still have the open display of racism and I posted it already.

I just told you racism is a crime in brazil and you are asking if blacks can enter any store or hotel, lol Brazil is not America

Even during slavery Brazil never had segregation

Black's can go anywhere and sit anywhere in brazil and issues of racism is frowned upon, people would immediately come out and protest

Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Kahbahsah: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Argentina benefits from rich natural resources, a highly literate population, diversified industrial base and an export-oriented agricultural sector

Hello bro, please can you provide guidance on the best airline to travel from Nigeria to Argentina. I saw that Turkish airline goes there transiting through Turkey and Brazil. Is a transit visa for Turkey and Brazil necessary for this trip?
Re: South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) by Kahbahsah: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Stargangz:

Hello bro, please can you provide guidance on the best airline to travel from Nigeria to Argentina. I saw that Turkish airline goes there transiting through Turkey and Brazil. Is a transit visa for Turkey and Brazil necessary for this trip?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. / Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa / How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.