Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. (1755 Views)

Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. / Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by BigkokoRep: 5:32am On May 19, 2022
This Information was sourced from a highly placed fellow working at a Top Rate Government Think Tank in London.

Remember last two weeks I told you all in post here on nairaland, through our Alternate handle (Bigkoko) that Dangote isn't a Rich man as we all think, that infact, one well known Entrepreneur from Nnewi is Richer than him, well exactly one week later, Fitch broke the news officially that infact our dear Dangote is broke. Flat broke!

These three countries are on the verge of either, a political, economic and/or religious collapse. Or a combination of all three factors.
All the gladiators are currently having meetings with their European handlers.

1. Nigeria.
2. Cameroon.
3. DRC Congo.

Talks are ongoing on the best, win win solution to address the concerns in such a way that Western interests are protected, opposing parties are given some sort of victory and their Local collaborators tasked to make their followers accept the outcome.

Nigeria.
The messenger of these shadowy, creepy bunch of Chaldeans is non other than our lovely Catriona Lang. Such a lovely lady tasked to make Deals on stolen properties. I'm sure she hates her job. Word has that Boris Johnson couldn't find any Englishman who agree to the terms of work required to be the top British Diplomat in Nigeria. Hence Catriona.

Cameroon.
Macron has decided on what to do. He believes that the British decision on it's sphere of influence in neighboring Nigeria should be harmonized the French interest in Cameroon. The Brits thinks otherwise.
A white paper on Cameroon is ready. The Brits are just the only factor left.

DRC Congo.
The regional Bloc in a deft move appears to be working on something really commendable. That's if the duo of Kenya & Tanzania can really keep up the pressure on all interested parties!

So far, the front burning issues is that of Nigeria and Cameroon.

Kindly follow this thread. I will be dropping bits of info as received! Those I perceive as non confidential.

Let me sell some Market.

Our Second Quarter Promo is ongoing!

Take our offer to help you register your Company in Kigali Rwanda for just $50/28,000#/60,000Rwf, and get Complimentary Services at:

> Business Consultation worth $50 Free✓

> Cheaper accommodation (Homes & Offices locations) sourcing worth $30 Free✓

> Personal Support Services worth $38 Free✓

> Work Permit Advisory worth $150 at half the price of $75! We guide you on applying, and getting a work permit in Rwanda that can allow you travel to Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and some COMESA countries without visa for those respective countries, other than a border pass at no extra cost to you!

> Feasibility Study of advised business worth $150 at half the price $75! Any business we guide; do a Feasibility for entrepreneurs and when they follow our experienced business advice, their Never fail in Kigali Rwanda, nor make a Statistics amongst failed businesses!

> Business Development Service worth $300 at half the price of $150! We help you design a product that would be accepted by the market. This includes Product/Service Design and customization to suit the Kigali Rwanda-EAC market. Your New business need this service. Especially Tech, FINTECH/FINSERVICES, Tourism, Import, Export related businesses!

> Business Support Services worth $150 at half the price of $75!

> Product/Service Design & Customization worth $300 at just $210.

This offer is ongoing, and valid for two weeks only. May 13-27.

For further information kindly contact us through three means;
1. A visit to our uptown Kigali office.
2. A message through WhatsApp/call.
3. An email.

A service oriented customer assistant would attend to you promptly!

1 Like

Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by kindklemz(m): 5:37am On May 19, 2022
So, in your mind, Nigeria is about to Collapse?
You must be an Ipobian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by BigkokoRep: 5:46am On May 19, 2022
Nigeria Question is been tackled in three pro Axis

1. Political.
2. Economy.
3. Socio-religious

There appears to be a deadlock on just one: Political.

My source told me that there are some politicians in London with feelings disposed to, or sympathetic to agitations by seccesionist groups in Nigeria, notably the so called iPoB. 10 Downing street is rethinking their long term engagements and alliances. But the Igbos are too, Quote "Hot Head" to be trusted on sensitive issues such as:

Plan A Restructuring.
Plan B Granting a referendum.
Issues bordering on Oil & Gas infrastructures.

And guarantees must be given that any Deal entered into must be adhere to by all parties.
An approach has been Forged. All Interest Parties are already on the known.
Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by BigkokoRep: 5:49am On May 19, 2022
kindklemz:
You must be an Ipobian.

Very foolish comment!

I care less if Nigeria collapse or not. It's up to you guys and the politicians to determine that.

My only interest is the economy. It must be kept intact!

1 Like

Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by Eriggs: 5:51am On May 19, 2022
Remember last two weeks I told you all in post here on nairaland, through our Alternate handle (Bigkoko) that Dangote isn't a Rich man as we all think, that infact, one well known Entrepreneur from Nnewi is Richer than him, well exactly one week later, Fitch broke the news officially that infact our dear Dangote is broke. Flat broke!
Your Nnewi richest man in Africa no get name?
I stopped reading your jargons when I got to that part.
Nonsesne

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by Eriggs: 5:51am On May 19, 2022
kindklemz:
You must be an Ipobian.
END OF STORY.
you have said the truth and nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by BigkokoRep: 5:59am On May 19, 2022
Eriggs:

Your Nnewi richest man in Africa no get name?
I stopped reading your jargons when I got to that part.
Nonsesne

Let me educate you a bit. That's if you promise not to be too emotional, religious or irrational.

1. When you are broke, it doesn't mean you don't have Assets. These Assets might be too pricey or the owner too clingy to it that they might not want to sell it.
At that point is the owner liquid enough? No.

Does he have Cash? No!

Does he have Assets? Yes.

Is he broke? Yes.

If he sells his Assets will he be liquid again? Yes.

Will Dangote sell his Assets as advised, rather than begging billionaires for free money to complete his Refinery? The answer is for Dangote to answer, not me or you!

2. To answer your question, the Nnewi based Entrepreneur is Dr Chukwuma Innocent. You ok now?

As to who said our beloved Dangote is broke, flat broke & cap in hand begging fellow billionaires for a bailout is non other than Fitch. I'm not Fitch my friend. Take your grievance to them not me! I'm just a research who think ordinary people should have access to good information!

8 Likes

Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by OlawaleBammie: 6:08am On May 19, 2022
kindklemz:
You must be an Ipobian.
He is, can't u see wen he said one unnamed man from nnewi is richer than dangote, that dangote is flatly broke grin

I knew he was talking about innoson grin grin

This people sha
Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by BigkokoRep: 6:14am On May 19, 2022
Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote seeks to raise an additional $1.1 billion to complete his refinery project by 2023
May 14th 2022, 2:52:34 pm

According to the report, Dangote has invested all his cash and even borrowed to finance the refinery project.
The report claims that the only way Dangote can raise money is through the sale of bonds by his cement company, Dangote Cement.
A new report claims that Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, does not have the kind of money needed to complete his refinery by 2023.

The report published by Fitch, the world’s biggest global rating agency, alleges that the Nigerian billionaire requires an additional $1.1 billion (900 billion) to complete the refinery but has invested all his cash and even borrowed to finance the refinery project.

According to the report, the Dangote refinery project is still on track to be completed by 2023 and requires an additional USD1.1 billion capex in 2022 to be partly funded by the new bond.

The report adds that Dangote Industries Limited (DIL) is planning to establish a local bond programme amounting to USD750 million to partially finance the completion of its refinery and petrochemical plant. DIL's subsidiaries - Dangote Oil Refining Company Limited (DORC) and Dangote Fertiliser Limited (DFL) - will be co-obligors under the proposed programme.

“Funding for the completion of the refinery project is expected to be partly covered by proceeds of the new bond. If the transaction is not successful, or should completion costs overrun or market conditions in the cement or urea sector deteriorate materially, we do not believe that DIL's existing creditors would have further lending capacity. We believe that further asset sales, either in cement or stakes in the projects, would be the more likely options to address funding of the refinery.”

Fitch also noted that Dangote Industries suffers from weak corporate governance, adding that it’s a risk for Dangote, who already has a lot of power over operations, to remain the largest shareholder and CEO of the project.

In the report, Fitch said, “DIL has a complex group structure with a large amount of related-party transactions, with a negative effect on operational and financial transparency. We also view the dominance of Aliko Dangote, as CEO and the main shareholder, in operations as an additional risk.”

Fitch concluded its report by saying that the refinery project is expected to sustain strong margins and yield solid cash generation, adding diversification to DIL's profile and allowing rapid deleveraging.

“Once operational, we expect this project to contribute around USD1 billion to EBITDA annually when ramped up from 2024,” it added.
VICTOR OLUWOLE
JOIN BUSINESS INSIDER AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by BigkokoRep: 6:18am On May 19, 2022
This report was published by the world's Biggest Rating Agency, "Fitch".

And published by a Reporter named Victor Oluwole working for Business Insider African.

Though, Bigkoko was privileged to get the information before it was made public.

I don't understand why you think otherwise.

BigkokoRep:
Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote seeks to raise an additional $1.1 billion to complete his refinery project by 2023
May 14th 2022, 2:52:34 pm

According to the report, Dangote has invested all his cash and even borrowed to finance the refinery project.
The report claims that the only way Dangote can raise money is through the sale of bonds by his cement company, Dangote Cement.
A new report claims that Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, does not have the kind of money needed to complete his refinery by 2023.

The report published by Fitch, the world’s biggest global rating agency, alleges that the Nigerian billionaire requires an additional $1.1 billion (900 billion) to complete the refinery but has invested all his cash and even borrowed to finance the refinery project.

According to the report, the Dangote refinery project is still on track to be completed by 2023 and requires an additional USD1.1 billion capex in 2022 to be partly funded by the new bond.

The report adds that Dangote Industries Limited (DIL) is planning to establish a local bond programme amounting to USD750 million to partially finance the completion of its refinery and petrochemical plant. DIL's subsidiaries - Dangote Oil Refining Company Limited (DORC) and Dangote Fertiliser Limited (DFL) - will be co-obligors under the proposed programme.

“Funding for the completion of the refinery project is expected to be partly covered by proceeds of the new bond. If the transaction is not successful, or should completion costs overrun or market conditions in the cement or urea sector deteriorate materially, we do not believe that DIL's existing creditors would have further lending capacity. We believe that further asset sales, either in cement or stakes in the projects, would be the more likely options to address funding of the refinery.”

Fitch also noted that Dangote Industries suffers from weak corporate governance, adding that it’s a risk for Dangote, who already has a lot of power over operations, to remain the largest shareholder and CEO of the project.

In the report, Fitch said, “DIL has a complex group structure with a large amount of related-party transactions, with a negative effect on operational and financial transparency. We also view the dominance of Aliko Dangote, as CEO and the main shareholder, in operations as an additional risk.”

Fitch concluded its report by saying that the refinery project is expected to sustain strong margins and yield solid cash generation, adding diversification to DIL's profile and allowing rapid deleveraging.

“Once operational, we expect this project to contribute around USD1 billion to EBITDA annually when ramped up from 2024,” it added.
VICTOR OLUWOLE
JOIN BUSINESS INSIDER AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by BigkokoRep: 6:24am On May 19, 2022
For the uneducated, if you subtract your liabilities from your Assets, it shows up your true Worth. It's called Valuation.

Fitch, the world's Biggest Rating Agency has better understanding of the Value of Dangote liabilities and current Assets, not you my friend, who probably sleep on empty stomach, but privileged to have access to the internet.

He has been advised. No billionaire is a dummy. I know Dangote is smart man, he will listen to Fitch not you on nairaland my friend. Ok?

2 Likes

Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by Amuchejoe(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2022
The more people anticipated Nigeria break up, the more the country is waxing stronger in bound.

Nigeria break up won't happen anytime soon with what am seeing.

Nigeria will get to the very worst and bad situation before it will attain her full potential.

Then enough will be enough. Rwanda paid that altimate price and today there's relatively peace and development in that central African nation. Nigeria case might not be that same genocide, but something that will take a different shape.

We don't need prayer to solve the problem Naija is having, we need actions.
Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by MJBOLT: 9:40am On May 19, 2022
Nigeria collapsed a long time ago

2 Likes

Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by Balogunodua(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2022
An empty brain indeed....

1 Like

Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by BigkokoRep: 12:01pm On May 19, 2022
A big, strong and well coordinated Nigeria where rule of law applies, is the best option for people in that west African country and for Africa in general!

But, a country where people are Burnt for alleged insult to a long dead prophet, or some sky god who can not strike culprit dead isn't the dream of any sane African! Only terrorist & terrorist sympathizers and plunderers would love this kind of place.

In Ghana, even the very poorest knowns it's not right to kill & burn anyone due to criminal, religious infractions.

I like the last line. Not prayers but actions to solve the challenges!

Amuchejoe:
The more people anticipated Nigeria break up, the more the country is waxing stronger in bound.

Nigeria break up won't happen anytime soon with what am seeing.

Nigeria will get to the very worst and bad situation before it will attain her full potential.

Then enough will be enough. Rwanda paid that altimate price and today there's relatively peace and development in that central African nation. Nigeria case might not be that same genocide, but something that will take a different shape.

We don't need prayer to solve the problem Naija is having, we need actions.
Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by BigkokoRep: 2:37pm On May 19, 2022
The Nigeria question is just too important to be left to the politicians Alone.

The Economy of Nigeria and Nigerian entrepreneurs sustain a lot other African countries, not to talk of European countries where stolen Cash are stashed. By now strong institutions and a leader without much of political or corruption baggage would have demanded immediate and direct reparations of these proceeds! On moral ground the West would listen.

If Nigerian leader's were alive to their responsibilities, Nigeria by now should be the China/USA of Africa directing policies, trade Deals and general African representation on a global Scale.

See how messrs Cyril of South Africa stood up to UK when she demanded for stricter negative response to Russia during the earlier invasion period. No minding Russia isn't a direct threat to South Africa.
This is what African big daddy Nigeria should be doing!

I don't know what seems to be the problem of that country!

1 Like

Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by BigkokoRep: 4:51am On May 20, 2022
The British have done it again... I dare say these gentlemen from a small island in Western Europe are good in gun boat diplomacy, arm twisting tactics and international relations!
Re: Three African Countries On The Verge Of Collapse! One Of Them Is An Open Secret. by BigkokoRep: 3:02pm On May 21, 2022
The harm caused by fiscally irresponsible Gov'nor of Central Bank of Nigeria, @Godwin Emiefele & his band of plunderers, to the Nigerian Economy would impact on worlds economy for years to come, says a Development Paper by a Think Tank advising European Union on developing economies.

While the Paper acknowledged IMPORTANT steps Emiefele took to correct the effects of ill advised Monetary Policies it was influenced by Nigerian politicians & business men to take, such steps came bit too late and/or, too mindful of not hurting the interests of such persons at the detriment of the Nigerian Economy, it was however, silent on the MOST appropriate Measure to use to counteract the effect.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Foreigner Go In To Nigeria? / How Many Days Will It Take To Receive Package From USPS In Nigeria? / How Easy Is Getting A South African Visa With The Ecowas Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.