Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership (29262 Views)

Sweden Officially Joins NATO, Ending Decades Of Neutrality / Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 7:51pm On May 17, 2022
Demolakay:

I laugh at ur ignorance. Where Russia occupied in Kharkov was d northern part,just lytle.and dey were nt driven away!
So northern Kharkiv is not part of Kharkiv.. What type of ignorance is this angry

They have driven away Russian soldiers from northern Kharkiv but demola from abule egba is saying otherwise grin

dey move a lot of soldiers,away from dose places in Donbass,in Oda to fortify deir positions dere.Dat makes it vry easy for d Ukrainians to retake dose places.
Spoken like a true Russian puppet.. So Russia conquer land just to give it back to the Ukrainians.. They are constantly losing their gains and u are here foolishly saying that they are fortifying other positions .. So tell me, what was the point of wasting resources in that side?

If d Ukrainians were DAT counter effective,why av dey nt taken Kherson since March, Mariopul, Melitopol,Crimea, izium,popasna etc.
like I said,get d right information bro.

Lmaooo.. That was how u lots said that Ukraine will fall in a week.. Then y'all started saying that Russia is winning but western propaganda is telling lies.. Now that territories are being recaptured, y'all are saying that Russian soldiers left there to another position grin

Nor worry, when dem capture this territories, I go dey constantly dey remind u grin

Na here all of us go dey cheesy
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 8:00pm On May 17, 2022
Etinosa12345:

So northern Kharkiv is not part of Kharkiv.. What type of ignorance is this angry

They have driven away Russian soldiers from northern Kharkiv but demola from abule egba is saying otherwise grin

Spoken like a true Russian puppet.. So Russia conquer land just to give it back to the Ukrainians.. They are constantly losing their gains and u are here foolishly saying that they are fortifying other positions .. So tell me, what was the point of wasting resources in that side?

Lmaooo.. That was how u lots said that Ukraine will fall in a week.. Then y'all started saying that Russia is winning but western propaganda is telling lies.. Now that territories are being recaptured, y'all are saying that Russian soldiers left there to another position grin

Nor worry, when dem capture this territories, I go dey constantly dey remind u grin

Na here all of us go dey cheesy
soo ur ignorance level did nt tell u dat durin wars,soldier's clear a smaller towns,to make path for logistics in other to launch unto a bigger prize? Russia wanted d donbass region,in oda to get dere,wont dey annex adjoining areas,nd use it as a launch pad to achieve deir goal? why am i even telling u sef,no lecture can cure ur ignorance.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 8:08pm On May 17, 2022
Demolakay:

soo ur ignorance level did nt tell u dat durin wars,soldier's clear a smaller towns,to make path for logistics in other to launch unto a bigger prize?
So what's the bigger prize?? Kyiv?? Donbass??

Russia wanted d donbass region,in oda to get dere,wont dey annex adjoining areas,nd use it as a launch pad to achieve deir goal? why am i even telling u sef,no lecture can cure ur ignorance.

Lol... Isnt Kharkiv that Ukraine recaptured , adjoining donbass...??.. Or do u think Kharkiv is in western Ukraine?.. Which lunchpad dem wan use?? The one wey Ukraine don collect back grin

Take a look at the map ,dumbass cheesy

Stop disgracing ur self

Ur Russia is being pushed far back that u have to keep changing goalpost everyday.. grin
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 8:24pm On May 17, 2022
Etinosa12345:

So what's the bigger prize?? Kyiv?? Donbass??

Lol... Isnt Kharkiv that Ukraine recaptured , adjoining donbass...??.. Or do u think Kharkiv is in western Ukraine?.. Which lunchpad dem wan use?? The one wey Ukraine don collect back grin

Take a look at the map ,dumbass cheesy

Stop disgracing ur self

Ur Russia is being pushed far back that u have to keep changing goalpost everyday.. grin
Soo u don't knw Kharkov is in southern Ukraine ND nt part of d Donbass? I give up on u!
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 9:02pm On May 17, 2022
Demolakay:

Soo u don't knw Kharkov is in southern Ukraine ND nt part of d Donbass? I give up on u!

Yes... Give up because u are not ready to quit foolishness.. .

I never said Kharkiv is part of donbass.. I said it's in Eastern Ukraine.. And as Russia has lost it, it'll be very easy for Ukraine to move into donbass

Take a look at a map since u are not ready to help ur self

Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 9:48pm On May 17, 2022
Etinosa12345:

Yes... Give up because u are not ready to quit foolishness.. .

I never said Kharkiv is part of donbass.. I said it's in Eastern Ukraine.. And as Russia has lost it, it'll be very easy for Ukraine to move into donbass

Take a look at a map since u are not ready to help ur self
Ur simply wallowing in ur inept ignorance ND exhibiting senility.Ukraine were already fighting Russia in d Donbass.D reason why Russia is yet to take d whole of d Donbass is because, Ukraine still has some territories in d Donbass ND are fighting to keep it.soo while will recovering part of Kharkov,will nw make it easy for Ukraine to move into d Donbass again? Are u confusing confusion? look at d map! Kharkov forward leads directly to d Russian border,ND d town of Belgorod.For Dem to go backward towards Doneskt,dey will pass tru many territories.Or didn't u c d distance btw Kharkov ND Donbass? mumu analyst.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 10:05pm On May 17, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur simply wallowing in ur inept ignorance ND exhibiting senility.

Okobo... I go dey continue to dey press ur head until u receive sense

Ukraine were already fighting Russia in d Donbass.D reason why Russia is yet to take d whole of d Donbass is because, Ukraine still has some territories in d Donbass ND are fighting to keep it.soo while will recovering part of Kharkov,
What a marvelous way to demystify ur lovely Russia..

Do u mean to tell me that Russia fought 4 3 months and could not even keep hold of territories that are so close to their border...

Are u even telling me that Russia main aim is to get donbass -the same donbass u said Russia has not completely captured- by leaving their border with Ukraine completely open??..

Clearly if u are not blind, u can see that Russia defeat at Kharkiv has left their border completely open to any forthcoming offensive

will nw make it easy for Ukraine to move into d Donbass again? Are u confusing confusion? look at d map! Kharkov forward leads directly to d Russian border,ND d town of Belgorod.For Dem to go backward towards Doneskt,dey will pass tru many territories.Or didn't u c d distance btw Kharkov ND Donbass? mumu analyst.

Look at this ozuo.. U think say this thing u talk make sense??

From Kharkiv to Donetsk, how many cities do u see again on the map.. Isn't common sense suppose to tell u that the cities are closer to each other...

Once again, take a look at a map and stop disgracing Russia for us cheesy

Look at this maps below, I sincerely hope u are not blind to see that kharkiv directly borders donbass...

I wonder what foolish thing u will say now grin.. After all u said that kharkiv is in southern Ukraine grin grin.. Such ignorance combined with pride..

Putin will be ashamed of u

Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 10:18pm On May 17, 2022
Etinosa12345:

Okobo... I go dey continue to dey press ur head until u receive sense

What a marvelous way to demystify ur lovely Russia..

Do u mean to tell me that Russia fought 4 3 months and could not even keep hold of territories that are so close to their border...

Are u even telling me that Russia main aim is to get donbass -the same donbass u said Russia has not completely captured- by leaving their border with Ukraine completely open??..

Clearly if u are not blind, u can see that Russia defeat at Kharkiv has left their border completely open to any forthcoming offensive

Look at this ozuo.. U think say this thing u talk make sense??

From Kharkiv to Donetsk, how many cities do u see again on the map.. Isn't common sense suppose to tell u that the cities are closer to each other...

Once again, take a look at a map and stop disgracing Russia for us cheesy

Look at this maps below, I sincerely hope u are not blind to see that kharkiv directly borders donbass...

I wonder what foolish thing u will say now grin.. After all u said that kharkiv is in southern Ukraine grin grin.. Such ignorance combined with pride..

Putin will be ashamed of u
Stupidity is wat u live ND dwell in.I countered ur confused state,u came up wit anoda mumu theory.Do u knw how big Kharkov itself is? it's Ukraine second largest city.Do u knw how big d city at d front is? bfor u get do d Donetsk (Donbass).And u made anoda dumb assumption.when Ukrainian soldiers got to d border wit Russia,why did dey stop,placed deir flag dere ND turn back? dey shld av pursued further now,to impress a mumu lyk u.Lyk I told u d Oda tym, Russia left dose positions around Kharkov,to fortify deir advantage in d Donbass.Deyve taken 90percent of d Donbass, almost 100percent of luhansk,Soo u expect Dem to continue keeping soldiers down in Kharkov wen dey av a higher mission to accomplish up north.How many soldiers,skirmishes did d Ukrainians met on d way,in most of d towns recovered? dats because most Russia soldiers already withdrew from d place for a higher goal,But CNN ND BBC kept fiddling with ur brain,ND ur following Dem sheepishly.i wish u well in ur irredeemable journey,Wen d whole of d Donbass is taken I will quote u again.For now go suck ur thumb,dis terrain is beyond ur psychology capacity.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by NigerianSage: 10:30pm On May 17, 2022
Demolakay:

soo ur ignorance level did nt tell u dat durin wars,soldier's clear a smaller towns,to make path for logistics in other to launch unto a bigger prize? Russia wanted d donbass region,in oda to get dere,wont dey annex adjoining areas,nd use it as a launch pad to achieve deir goal? why am i even telling u sef,no lecture can cure ur ignorance.

So, just to achieve their Dunbass goal, they lost thousands of troops, thousands of military equipment including fighter jets, attack helicopters, drones, warships, 12 generals, 40 colonels and loss of prestige as a military power that can not defeat a small country with less military capacity like Ukraine?

Some of Putin's supporters are not doing him any favors because your posts make him look foolish and hopeless.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by texazzpete(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2022
compton11:
why can't u stop blabbing and see what we happen next?

Isn’t this the same thing you gullible folks have been saying for months?

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 1:03am On May 18, 2022
Demolakay:

Stupidity is wat u live ND dwell in.I countered ur confused state,u came up wit anoda mumu theory.Do u knw how big Kharkov itself is? it's Ukraine second largest city.Do u knw how big d city at d front is?
My bitch grin grin... I love how u move goalposts at an unprecedented rate grin cheesy...

From saying that kharkiv is southern Ukraine to telling me that kharkiv is a big city..

Its a clear sign that u know that u are lying and u are basically trying to save face

Guess what... Ukraine has been said to recapture the City of Kharkiv ... In other words, Russian soldiers have been driven out of the city of Kharkiv .. Very soon they'll start making their offensives into Donetsk and I'll be here Waiting for ur next lie grin

bfor u get do d Donetsk (Donbass).And u made anoda dumb assumption.when Ukrainian soldiers got to d border wit Russia,why did dey stop,placed deir flag dere ND turn back? dey shld av pursued further now,to impress a mumu lyk u.
See this dullard that doesn't even understand that war is with strategy... Everyone cannot think foolishly like u and that's a good thing.. cheesy

I can't even go further to explain since ur brain thought this was the right thing to say grin

Lyk I told u d Oda tym, Russia left dose positions around Kharkov,to fortify deir advantage in d Donbass.
Yes... The Nigerian Minister for Russian Defense has spoken...

First of all, to educate ur ignorance, as at when the war began, Russia considered Kharkiv as a major target which was why they made sure they entered the city to capture it
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/02/28/kharkiv-ukraine-russia-war-east/

And they failed .. Which is why they had to retreat after heavy losses and they even had to burn bridges in order to slow the Ukrainians advance..

Bunch of cowards grin

Deyve taken 90percent of d Donbass, almost 100percent of luhansk,
And they are abt to lose it and u will come here with another lame idea grin

Soo u expect Dem to continue keeping soldiers down in Kharkov wen dey av a higher mission to accomplish up north.
Lmaooo.. I thought Russia was a strong world power.. Why should they be afraid to leave men to defend a strategically important city?

Or don't u think its because they are losing?

Donetsk is not even north of Kharkiv... Wetin u dey talk

How many soldiers,skirmishes did d Ukrainians met on d way,in most of d towns recovered?[ dats because most Russia soldiers already withdrew from d place for a higher goal,
Putin supporters ehhh... cheesy.. U wey nor even know wey Kharkiv dey for map, naim dey spit useless knowledge? angry grin. Nairaland ehh

At this rate.. It won't be long before u guys will say that Russia retreated to Russia because they were not interested in fighting the war cheesy

But CNN ND BBC kept fiddling with ur brain,ND ur following Dem sheepishly.
Ohh.. I should leave CNN and BBC(which I don't even watch) to listen to u who said that kharkiv is in southern Ukraine...

U wey dey change goalpost anyhow??

U wey dey think say Kharkiv to donbass na one kain far journey whereas dem dey border map

U wey never even look map to see the nonsense u dey talk?

Naaa... I go rather watch CNN

Una wey dey speak against CNN go dey claims say una smart whereas na una foolish pass

i wish u well in ur irredeemable journey,Wen d whole of d Donbass is taken I will quote u again.
Lmaooo.. This was what y'all said at the beginning of the war.. It's almost 3 months now.. Una don dey change mouth..

Now nor be Ukraine u dey capture, na just donbass grin... Such a dumbass

For now go suck ur thumb,dis terrain is beyond ur psychology capacity.

Lmaooo.... I'd advise u stick to ur advise and leave this terrain because the amount of ignorant speeches u have thrown around here is enough to convince pple who is more dumb here cheesy

I go continue to dey press ur head until u receive sense
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 1:04am On May 18, 2022
NigerianSage:

So, just to achieve their Dunbass goal, they lost thousands of troops, thousands of military equipment including fighter jets, attack helicopters, drones, warships, 12 generals, 40 colonels and loss of prestige as a military power that can not defeat a small country with less military capacity like Ukraine?

Some of Putin's supporters are not doing him any favors because your posts make him look foolish and hopeless.

He thinks he's smart grin
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by useni1: 3:01am On May 18, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Any of the NATO countries can whip Russia’s ass. If NATO fears Russia, why didn’t Russia do anything when it’s 3 small neighbors joined NATO in 2004? NATO is a threat to Russia but Russia isn’t a threat to NATO.
Your mental lapses has really affected you and collapse your thinking faculty. America is so powerful but need 30 other countries to help them fight Russia? The whole of Europe formed an alliance to fight a single country?? In a full scale war Russia will occupy the whole of Europe in 5hrs. You must be a clown to think what is going on in Ukraine is not a police operation.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by compton11(m): 6:35am On May 18, 2022
texazzpete:

Isn’t this the same thing you gullible folks have been saying for months?
words in the internet is-

Russia move nuclear weapon to Nordic border!
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by texazzpete(m): 6:51am On May 18, 2022
compton11:
words in the internet is-

Russia move nuclear weapon to Nordic border!

And?

You think anyone is Helsinki is losing sleep over nukes Putin can’t use?

Why do you people reason like this?

1 Like

Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by texazzpete(m): 7:10am On May 18, 2022
useni1:
Your mental lapses has really affected you and collapse your thinking faculty. America is so powerful but need 30 other countries to help them fight Russia? The whole of Europe formed an alliance to fight a single country?? In a full scale war Russia will occupy the whole of Europe in 5hrs. You must be a clown to think what is going on in Ukraine is not a police operation.

Lol @ ‘police operation’. This isn’t WW2 era. In a full scale conventional war, just how many trained troops do you think Russia can field? They’d still be bogged down in Finland and Ukraine if they declared war on Europe. And they’d be crushed within a year.

Putin couldn’t occupy up to 25% of Ukraine using the bulk of his professional standing army. You saying theyd ‘occupy Europe’ is the biggest joke of all.

‘Police operation’ indeed where dem deploy thousands of tanks, thousands of troop carriers, significant artillery, mortars and strategic bombers. Where they’ve been beaten back from Kyiv and Kharkiv.

I don’t blame you people sha. Wait until the heavy weapons from Lend-Lease start coming to Ukraine. Then you go see shege
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by compton11(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2022
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by texazzpete(m): 7:33am On May 18, 2022
Demolakay:

I laugh at ur ignorance. Where Russia occupied in Kharkov was d northern part,just lytle.and dey were nt driven away! dey move a lot of soldiers,away from dose places in Donbass,in Oda to fortify deir positions dere.Dat makes it vry easy for d Ukrainians to retake dose places.If d Ukrainians were DAT counter effective,why av dey nt taken Kherson since March, Mariopul, Melitopol,Crimea, izium,popasna etc.
like I said,get d right information bro.

Russians were beaten back from Kharkiv. Not as bad a when they were routed and beaten back from Kyiv, but they were dislodged with force and had to desperately withdraw to avoid encirclement.

Ukraine’s counter offensives have been limited so far, but they’re mobilizing troops and training and arming them for a major offensive in June.

Then your lamentations will increase.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 7:38am On May 18, 2022
Etinosa12345:

My bitch grin grin... I love how u move goalposts at an unprecedented rate grin cheesy...

From saying that kharkiv is southern Ukraine to telling me that kharkiv is a big city..

Its a clear sign that u know that u are lying and u are basically trying to save face

Guess what... Ukraine has been said to recapture the City of Kharkiv ... In other words, Russian soldiers have been driven out of the city of Kharkiv .. Very soon they'll start making their offensives into Donetsk and I'll be here Waiting for ur next lie grin

See this dullard that doesn't even understand that war is with strategy... Everyone cannot think foolishly like u and that's a good thing.. cheesy

I can't even go further to explain since ur brain thought this was the right thing to say grin

Yes... The Nigerian Minister for Russian Defense has spoken...

First of all, to educate ur ignorance, as at when the war began, Russia considered Kharkiv as a major target which was why they made sure they entered the city to capture it
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/02/28/kharkiv-ukraine-russia-war-east/

And they failed .. Which is why they had to retreat after heavy losses and they even had to burn bridges in order to slow the Ukrainians advance..

Bunch of cowards grin

And they are abt to lose it and u will come here with another lame idea grin

Lmaooo.. I thought Russia was a strong world power.. Why should they be afraid to leave men to defend a strategically important city?

Or don't u think its because they are losing?

Donetsk is not even north of Kharkiv... Wetin u dey talk

Putin supporters ehhh... cheesy.. U wey nor even know wey Kharkiv dey for map, naim dey spit useless knowledge? angry grin. Nairaland ehh

At this rate.. It won't be long before u guys will say that Russia retreated to Russia because they were not interested in fighting the war cheesy

Ohh.. I should leave CNN and BBC(which I don't even watch) to listen to u who said that kharkiv is in southern Ukraine...

U wey dey change goalpost anyhow??

U wey dey think say Kharkiv to donbass na one kain far journey whereas dem dey border map

U wey never even look map to see the nonsense u dey talk?

Naaa... I go rather watch CNN

Una wey dey speak against CNN go dey claims say una smart whereas na una foolish pass

Lmaooo.. This was what y'all said at the beginning of the war.. It's almost 3 months now.. Una don dey change mouth..

Now nor be Ukraine u dey capture, na just donbass grin... Such a dumbass

Lmaooo.... I'd advise u stick to ur advise and leave this terrain because the amount of ignorant speeches u have thrown around here is enough to convince pple who is more dumb here cheesy

I can now c dat ur a small jambito boy,wit low sense of reasoning nd lacking adequate knowledge.Nber one,u said Russia captured kharkhiv,pls show me d news,where it was xplicitly stated dat Russia captures Ukraine second largest city.Secondly u said kharkiv is in d dobass,i burst ur bubble,nw u change to border.Thirdly u said donbass shares a border wit kharkiv,wich is true,bt ur docility did nt reveal to u dat sharing a border wit a state or a country doesnt mean dey are dat closer.Russia shares a border wit D USA along d strait of Alaska,bt yet it will take many hours,even day to get into Alaska nd d United state,thru a land journey.Ur geography teacher failed u.Anoda,u said Kharkiv was part of d war prize in d beginning,but u also failed to tell me dat,d priority later changed from frm capturing d whole of Ukraine to capturing southern Ukraine nd d Donbass.U made ur ignorance vry glaring d oda tym by saying,why are d soldier's leaving towns around kharkiv,why did dey capture dose areas in d first place,wen i cleared ur ignorance dat during wars,a place can b occupied temporarily,in oda to use it as a launching pad to higher goals,u kept shut,nd change goalpost.Lastly u said,its been 3months nd no results,nd such can happen during wars.D USA was in vietnam for 3years nd came back defeated,dey were in Afghanistan for 20years yet achieve nothing.Russia has taken d size of d UK in Ukraine,bt Ukraine recovered some small towns,d western media sensationized it,nd deir mumu followers lyk u are popping champagne. Crimea has bn taken since 2014,kherson was taken on march 12,Mariupol on 24th,melitopol,izium,nd co followed,dey didnt recovered any of dose,bt recovered left ova towns,d media decides to giv dem a sense of belonging,mumu lyk u did nt even understand d game plan.I will always b here to skul u,u definitely dnt knw wu ur dealing wit.pls send d nxt message,preparing for work tho,bt will continue to lecture u,whenever am less busy.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 8:42am On May 18, 2022
texazzpete:

Russians were beaten back from Kharkiv. Not as bad a when they were routed and beaten back from Kyiv, but they were dislodged with force and had to desperately withdraw to avoid encirclement.

Ukraine’s counter offensives have been limited so far, but they’re mobilizing troops and training and arming them for a major offensive in June.

Then your lamentations will increase.

Says d chief of staff of Ukraine! well done.June is almost upon us. All d one's dey've bn training since February,hw much of territories av dey been able to recover?
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 12:06pm On May 18, 2022
Demolakay:

I can now c dat ur a small jambito boy,wit low sense of reasoning nd lacking adequate knowledge.Nber one,u said Russia captured kharkhiv,pls show me d news,where it was xplicitly stated dat Russia captures Ukraine second largest city.

https://indianexpress.com/article/world/ukraine-russia-war-top-developments-april-22-7881619/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/27/russia-forces-capture-villages-eastern-ukraine-war

Educate ur ignorant self grin

Secondly u said kharkiv is in d dobass,i burst ur bubble,nw u change to border.
Ohh.. I just discovered that this fool has amnesia grin.. Pls point me to where I mentioned that kharkiv is in the donbass and where u bust my bubble..

Otherwise, I can further confirm that u are very dull

Thirdly u said donbass shares a border wit kharkiv,wich is true
See this confused fellow.... So I told u that kharkiv is in donbass and still told u that donbass shares border with Kharkiv... I'm not as dumb as u pls grin

,bt ur docility did nt reveal to u dat sharing a border wit a state or a country doesnt mean dey are dat closer.Russia shares a border wit D USA along d strait of Alaska,bt yet it will take many hours,even day to get into Alaska nd d United state,thru a land journey.Ur geography teacher failed u.
See geography reject dey talk... So u want to use Russia/USA border which is being divided by miles of water...

Na.. U really failed geography and ur geography teacher will be ashamed of u grin wink

Goan tell ur geography teacher that u wasted his time because u just showed lack of knowledge geography throughout this convo..

Why didn't u compare the Kharkiv/Donbass border to Lagos/Ogun or Benin/Nigeria borders... Ohh.. It doesn't fit ur lies grin..

To show how foolish u are, Kharkiv and Donbass share land borders not borders divided by water..

Clearly u can see that from the map....

Pls point me to the straits that divides Kharkiv from Donbass... Or u are just being foolish cheesy

oda,u said Kharkiv was part of d war prize in d beginning,but u also failed to tell me dat,d priority later changed from frm capturing d whole of Ukraine to capturing southern Ukraine nd d Donbass.
Since u can't think, ask ur self, why did the priority change??

Clearly u believed that Russia would overrun Ukraine in a week which was Putin's goal obviously and suddenly their priority changed from conquering the whole of Ukraine to sticking to donbass grin

They were clearly losing but u are too blind to see it grin.. Ur mumu go soon dawn on u

U made ur ignorance vry glaring d oda tym by saying,why are d soldier's leaving towns around kharkiv,why did dey capture dose areas in d first place,wen i cleared ur ignorance dat during wars,a place can b occupied temporarily,in oda to use it as a launching pad to higher goals,u kept shut,nd change goalpost

Lmaooo... Its only Russia that occupies places temporarily and give it back to the enemy..

Why ? Because they have a heart of love grin grin

Okobo, since they entered kharkiv, mention one thing they used it to do as a launching pad for higher goals cheesy..

Be lying to ur self cheesy.. I hope it makes u feel good grin

Lastly u said,its been 3months nd no results,nd such can happen during wars.D USA was in vietnam for 3years nd came back defeated,dey were in Afghanistan for 20years yet achieve nothing

Wow... Suddenly u are now comparing USA to Russia.. Is that a sign of defeat I smell there shocked..

Lemme bust ur bubble, ur Russia was massively defeated by the afghans... I guess u are also a poor student of history just as u are in geography grin...

.Russia has taken d size of d UK in Ukraine,
Russia don lie to u again grin. Do u even know the size of UK to begin with?...

When last have u looked at a map??..

bt Ukraine recovered some small towns,d western media sensationized it,nd deir mumu followers lyk u are popping champagne

cheesy cheesy suddenly, kyiv is a small town, Kharkiv (Ukrainians second largest city) is a small town..

At this rate, u might just die of frustration because Russia is not even helping matters angry

. Crimea has bn taken since 2014,kherson was taken on march 12,Mariupol on 24th,melitopol,izium,nd co followed,dey didnt recovered any of dose,bt recovered left ova towns,d media decides to giv dem a sense of belonging
Lmaooo.... Regardless of how u try to paint it, ur Russians were beaten back from kharkiv ,Kyiv, irpin aand will still be beaten back in many other cities

,mumu lyk u did nt even understand d game plan.I will always b here to skul u,u definitely dnt knw wu ur dealing wit.pls send d nxt message,preparing for work tho,bt will continue to lecture u,whenever am less busy.

See this ozuo, talking abt game plan, because he's Putin's adviser..

No Wonder Russia failed to take kyiv in weeks

Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 2:36pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Etinosa12345 post=112945374]

https://indianexpress.com/article/world/ukraine-russia-war-top-developments-april-22-7881619/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/27/russia-forces-capture-villages-eastern-ukraine-war

Educate ur ignorant self grin

Ohh.. I just discovered that this fool has amnesia grin.. Pls point me to where I mentioned that kharkiv is in the donbass and where u bust my bubble..

Otherwise, I can further confirm that u are very dull

See this confused fellow.... So I told u that kharkiv is in donbass and still told u that donbass shares border with Kharkiv... I'm not as dumb as u pls grin

See geography reject dey talk... So u want to use Russia/USA border which is being divided by miles of water...

Na.. U really failed geography and ur geography teacher will be ashamed of u grin wink

Goan tell ur geography teacher that u wasted his time because u just showed lack of knowledge geography throughout this convo..

Why didn't u compare the Kharkiv/Donbass border to Lagos/Ogun or Benin/Nigeria borders... Ohh.. It doesn't fit ur lies grin..

To show how foolish u are, Kharkiv and Donbass share land borders not borders divided by water..

Clearly u can see that from the map....

Pls point me to the straits that divides Kharkiv from Donbass... Or u are just being foolish cheesy

Since u can't think, ask ur self, why did the priority change??

Clearly u believed that Russia would overrun Ukraine in a week which was Putin's goal obviously and suddenly their priority changed from conquering the whole of Ukraine to sticking to donbass grin

They were clearly losing but u are too blind to see it grin.. Ur mumu go soon dawn on u

Lmaooo... Its only Russia that occupies places temporarily and give it back to the enemy..

Why ? Because they have a heart of love grin grin

Okobo, since they entered kharkiv, mention one thing they used it to do as a launching pad for higher goals cheesy..

Be lying to ur self cheesy.. I hope it makes u feel good grin

Wow... Suddenly u are now comparing USA to Russia.. Is that a sign of defeat I smell there shocked..

Lemme bust ur bubble, ur Russia was massively defeated by the afghans... I guess u are also a poor student of history just as u are in geography grin...

Russia don lie to u again grin. Do u even know the size of UK to begin with?...

When last have u looked at a map??..

cheesy cheesy suddenly, kyiv is a small town, Kharkiv (Ukrainians second largest city) is a small town..

At this rate, u might just die of frustration because Russia is not even helping matters angry

Lmaooo.... Regardless of how u try to paint it, ur Russians were beaten back from kharkiv ,Kyiv, irpin aand will still be beaten back in many other cities

See this ozuo, talking abt game plan, because he's Putin's adviser..

No Wonder Russia failed to take kyiv in weeks

I go continue to dey press ur head until u re
U pass tru skul,bt skul refuse to pass tru u.let me skul u again
1)u pasted a link to d story of how Russia captured villages in Eastern Ukraine.Is DAT d same tin as d whole of Kharkov?wen I told u d Oda tym DAT Russia didn't capture Kharkiv,bt surrounding villages around it.Kharkiv itself is a city,d second biggest city in Ukraine.Now u revealed d truth urself! C ur mumuness staring u in d face.villages in Eastern Ukraine is nw d whole of kharkov.simpleton!

2) Secondly,go back to ur past replies,ND check d ansa to DAT,I can't b explaining ND explaining to u ova again,if u lack d ability to read ND comprehend,go ND get a refund from d schools uv attended.Dey all scammed you.
3) u said I should compare Kharkov ND Donbass wit ogun/Benin border or Nigerian/Benin border.let mẹ skul u again,d reason I can't use DAT is d border between Nigeria ND Benin are both interwoven, nothing separates both.Kharkiv ND d Donbass,is seperated by anoda big city called Severendontsk or soo.pls check d map urself.Soo even though Kharkiv shares land border to Doneskt,d easiest ND reliable way to get into Donbass is through day large city i wrote up dere.Dat was why d Russian are trying to take DAT city so DAT it's giv Dem easy leeway into d Donbass heartland,bt u didn't knw,I must tell u evrytin. Mumu continues.
3) Den u said why was it not easy for Russia to capture Ukraine in 3 days.Ur stupidity is glaring again.Russia was nt planning to capture Ukraine in 3days,dey were planning to capture Kiev ND dethrone d president,nw is Kiev d whole of Ukraine? Russia did not use all conventional warfare in dis war,because dey said it's a special operation to Denazify Ukraine.dat is why d human casualties were low, Russia was trying to avoid killing civilians.check how many civilians died in Iraq, Afghanistan,Libya etc killed by d USA in dose wars.D USA used chemical ND biological weapons to prosecute dose wars.Av u heard Russia used any of dose weapons? infact since d beginning of d war,only two hypersonic missiles has been launched till date.Dat was why d west were anticipating Putin speech on victory day parade,to c if he will declare a full blown war on Ukraine.Dey knw Ukraine will nt stand Ukraine in a full blown war,even d USA can't.Despite DAT dey are getting results.but u don't knw d difference btw "special military operation"ND a full blown war.I pity ur thinking faculty.
4)I said d territories Russia has taken in Ukraine is d size of d UK,ur arguing without finding out first.Go ND check d size of d UK,den combine Kherson,Crimea, Mariupol, Melitopol,Izium,Donbass ND luhansk.Den tell me d results.first class ignorance.
5)Den u make anoda dumb speech, saying it's only Russia DAT seizes town ND giv it back to d enemy,u exhibit high degree of gullibility ND stupidity,Go ND sunbake ur brain pls.Soo u don't knw during wars countries abandon a location to pursue Oda objectives DAT are vital to deir pursuit? pls go read history war is lyk a moving train,or a race, until u get ultimate price,u fight ND abandon irrelevances along d way.I will still b d one to enlighten u on DAT.
Pity u,Ur just exerting ur brain on wats it beyond it's ca
pabilities.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 2:50pm On May 18, 2022
NigerianSage:

U western supporters are more foolish.
Do u knw how much D USA spent in Afghanistan ND still came back empty handed? Do u knw how much dey are spending in Ukraine,ND still cannot drive Russia out till date? We're u d one taking account of d losses to knw how much Russia has lost.Has Ukraine ND d west inundate us on how many losses Ukraine ND d west are taking in d war daily? Or u just continue to bliv high level propaganda being bandied around?
And u said Russia has lost its prestige as a world power.Wu told u day? D d USA lose its prestige afta loosing d war in Vietnam? did he lose its prestige afta d war in Afghanistan,DAT failed to achieve it's results? if Russia has lost its prestige,why are d west ND NATO afraid of a direct confrontation wit Russia.Germany leader said on Monday day,dey are running out of options on what else to do to Russia.because all d decisions dey've taken Soo far has nt bn dat effective.In d end dey will bring each Oda to d negotiating table.One tin I knw ND am sure Abt Russia is dat,it can nva b driven out of Ukraine.D worst is DAT d war will end at d negotiating table.France,Turkey ND Germany presidents already said DAT.I trust d Russians dey don't give up.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 4:39pm On May 18, 2022
Demolakay:
1)u pasted a link to d story of how Russia captured villages in Eastern Ukraine.Is DAT d same tin as d whole of Kharkov?wen I told u d Oda tym DAT Russia didn't capture Kharkiv,bt surrounding villages around it.Kharkiv itself is a city,d second biggest city in Ukraine.Now u revealed d truth urself! C ur mumuness staring u in d face.villages in Eastern Ukraine is nw d whole of kharkov.simpleton!
U keep disappointing me daily . with every post is a new shade of ignorance...

U are not even quoting me well hoping I'll not see .. But I'm here to keep pressing ur neck

Now.. If u had read the link with ur brain, u would have seen that the villages captured were located in Kharkiv

The arms depot blown up was done by the Russian army... Hope u can read sha...

2) Secondly,go back to ur past replies,ND check d ansa to DAT,I can't b explaining ND explaining to u ova again,if u lack d ability to read ND comprehend,go ND get a refund from d schools uv attended.Dey all scammed you.
From the person who said that kharkiv is in southern Ukraine
From the same person who said that kharkiv doesn't border Donbass
From the person who claims that Russian army never entered kharkiv..

The person wey do u this thing nor try ooo.. That u don't even know that u are being scammed... I go need see ur teacher make dem explain how dem take wash ur brain to this extent

3) u said I should compare Kharkov ND Donbass wit ogun/Benin border or Nigerian/Benin border.let mẹ skul u again,d reason I can't use DAT is d border between Nigeria ND Benin are both interwoven, nothing separates both.Kharkiv ND d Donbass,is seperated by anoda big city called Severendontsk or soo.pls check d map urself.
Lmaooo.. I posted 3 maps which showed that kharkiv directly borders donbass.. Now u are coming up with another lie... grin
I can see that u are shaking in ur lies grin

Severodonsk is a city in the luhansk region.

Bring another lie lemme make u look more foolish

Soo even though Kharkiv shares land border to Doneskt,d easiest ND reliable way to get into Donbass is through day large city i wrote up dere.Dat was why d Russian are trying to take DAT city so DAT it's giv Dem easy leeway into d Donbass heartland,bt u didn't knw,I must tell u evrytin. Mumu continues.
Lmaooo...what u are saying is that border between Lagos and Ogun is the big town of Berger.. So to enter Lagos, u have to pass through Berger which is already a Lagos town

See how foolish u sound grin

3) Den u said why was it not easy for Russia to capture Ukraine in 3 days.Ur stupidity is glaring again.Russia was nt planning to capture Ukraine in 3days,dey were planning to capture Kiev ND dethrone d president,nw is Kiev d whole of Ukraine?
Lmaooo.. Its 3 months already.. Why haven't they captured kyiv (where they have been driven out)?... grin. Ur Russia is fvcking weak cheesy

At least u can't deny that Russia hasn't achieved their objective in 3 months..

Now na chess dem dey play with their soldiers..

Waste of time grin

[/quote]
Russia did not use all conventional warfare in dis war,because dey said it's a special operation to Denazify Ukraine.dat is why d human casualties were low, Russia was trying to avoid killing civilians[/quote]
The lamba y'all keep telling ur selves to feel good grin.. Special operation but they sent 100k troops..

Special operation but they destroyed the infrastructures of most Ukrainians cities

Special operation with tanks

See as dem use English brainwash u

Do u even know what a special operation means cheesy

.check how many civilians died in Iraq, Afghanistan,Libya etc killed by d USA in dose wars.D USA used chemical ND biological weapons to prosecute dose wars
Post a source that said that USA used those weapons..

Fvcking liar

.Av u heard Russia used any of dose weapons? infact since d beginning of d war,only two hypersonic missiles has been launched till date.Dat was why d west were anticipating Putin speech on victory day parade,to c if he will declare a full blown war on Ukraine.Dey knw Ukraine will nt stand Ukraine in a full blown war,even d USA can't.
Make me laugh.. Tell me the difference between a full blown war and a special operation grin

Lol.. USA can't but they are the ones supplying weapons to Ukraine which are being used to chase back Russians... Russian won't even try declaring war on russia except it wants to see pepper

Despite DAT dey are getting results.but u don't knw d difference btw "special military operation"ND a full blown war.I pity ur thinking faculty.
U have been so brainwashed that u don't know a full blown war when u see one..

Don't worry.. Russia go soon tell u when dem go use the word " war" for their next speech grin.. Ozuo

4)I said d territories Russia has taken in Ukraine is d size of d UK,ur arguing without finding out first.Go ND check d size of d UK,den combine Kherson,Crimea, Mariupol, Melitopol,Izium,Donbass ND luhansk.Den tell me d results.first class ignorance.

Oga.. Show me how Russia conquered the size of UK.. Nor dey cap for here..

Everything I said, I backed it up.. Even tho u are blind to see it

5)Den u make anoda dumb speech, saying it's only Russia DAT seizes town ND giv it back to d enemy,u exhibit high degree of gullibility ND stupidity,Go ND sunbake ur brain pls.Soo u don't knw during wars countries abandon a location to pursue Oda objectives DAT are vital to deir pursuit?
U are so dumb that u don't know that when countries abandon their position in war, its either they have been defeated there or they want to cover some position that has been weakened by the enemy.. Sunbake ur brain bro.. E go help u think clearly

pls go read history war is lyk a moving train,or a race, until u get ultimate price,u fight ND abandon irrelevances along d way.I will still b d one to enlighten u on DAT.
pabilities.

Lmaooo.. .... War is like a moving train isonu..... Train wey Russia nor fit move.. Moving train wey Ukraine dey dismantle..
.if Putin has two heads.. Let him take his train to Finland whether dem nor go assassinated am cheesy
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 8:05pm On May 18, 2022
Etinosa12345:
U keep disappointing me daily . with every post is a new shade of ignorance...

U are not even quoting me well hoping I'll not see .. But I'm here to keep pressing ur neck

Now.. If u had read the link with ur brain, u would have seen that the villages captured were located in Kharkiv

The arms depot blown up was done by the Russian army... Hope u can read sha...

From the person who said that kharkiv is in southern Ukraine
From the same person who said that kharkiv doesn't border Donbass
From the person who claims that Russian army never entered kharkiv..

The person wey do u this thing nor try ooo.. That u don't even know that u are being scammed... I go need see ur teacher make dem explain how dem take wash ur brain to this extent

Lmaooo.. I posted 3 maps which showed that kharkiv directly borders donbass.. Now u are coming up with another lie... grin
I can see that u are shaking in ur lies grin

Severodonsk is a city in the luhansk region.

Bring another lie lemme make u look more foolish

Lmaooo...what u are saying is that border between Lagos and Ogun is the big town of Berger.. So to enter Lagos, u have to pass through Berger which is already a Lagos town

See how foolish u sound grin

Lmaooo.. Its 3 months already.. Why haven't they captured kyiv (where they have been driven out)?... grin. Ur Russia is fvcking weak cheesy

At least u can't deny that Russia hasn't achieved their objective in 3 months..

Now na chess dem dey play with their soldiers..

Waste of time grin

Russia did not use all conventional warfare in dis war,because dey said it's a special operation to Denazify Ukraine.dat is why d human casualties were low, Russia was trying to avoid killing civilians
The lamba y'all keep telling ur selves to feel good grin.. Special operation but they sent 100k troops..

Special operation but they destroyed the infrastructures of most Ukrainians cities

Special operation with tanks

See as dem use English brainwash u

Do u even know what a special operation means cheesy

.check how many civilians died in Iraq, Afghanistan,Libya etc killed by d USA in dose wars.D USA used chemical ND biological weapons to prosecute dose wars
Post a source that said that USA used those weapons..

Fvcking liar

.Av u heard Russia used any of dose weapons? infact since d beginning of d war,only two hypersonic missiles has been launched till date.Dat was why d west were anticipating Putin speech on victory day parade,to c if he will declare a full blown war on Ukraine.Dey knw Ukraine will nt stand Ukraine in a full blown war,even d USA can't.
Make me laugh.. Tell me the difference between a full blown war and a special operation grin

Lol.. USA can't but they are the ones supplying weapons to Ukraine which are being used to chase back Russians... Russian won't even try declaring war on russia except it wants to see pepper

Despite DAT dey are getting results.but u don't knw d difference btw "special military operation"ND a full blown war.I pity ur thinking faculty.
U have been so brainwashed that u don't know a full blown war when u see one..

Don't worry.. Russia go soon tell u when dem go use the word " war" for their next speech grin.. Ozuo

Oga.. Show me how Russia conquered the size of UK.. Nor dey cap for here..

Everything I said, I backed it up.. Even tho u are blind to see it

5)Den u make anoda dumb speech, saying it's only Russia DAT seizes town ND giv it back to d enemy,u exhibit high degree of gullibility ND stupidity,Go ND sunbake ur brain pls.Soo u don't knw during wars countries abandon a location to pursue Oda objectives DAT are vital to deir pursuit?
U are so dumb that u don't know that when countries abandon their position in war, its either they have been defeated there or they want to cover some position that has been weakened by the enemy.. Sunbake ur brain bro.. E go help u think clearly

pls go read history war is lyk a moving train,or a race, until u get ultimate price,u fight ND abandon irrelevances along d way.I will still b d one to enlighten u on DAT.
pabilities.

Lmaooo.. .... War is like a moving train isonu..... Train wey Russia nor fit move.. Moving train wey Ukraine dey dismantle..
.if Putin has two heads.. Let him take his train to Finland whether dem nor go assassinated am cheesy
12 hr 13 min ago

Russia deploys helicopters in Luhansk, tries to encircle key town in Donetsk, Ukrainian officials say

From CNN's Tim Lister

Ukrainian military officials say the Russians have stepped up their efforts to destroy Ukrainian defenses in the Luhansk region, bringing in 15 helicopters to reinforce the offensive.

Ukrainian defenses around the cities of Severodonetsk and Lysychansk remain under intense pressure from artillery bombardments and air attacks, which have also increased in villages further south, such as Vrubivka.

Ukrainian soldiers ride on a moving truck-mounted multiple rocket launcher near Lysychansk, eastern Ukraine, on May 13. (Yasuyoshi Chiba/AFP/Getty Images)

Why this area: Russian forces are trying to break through Ukrainian lines in this area and complete the seizure of Luhansk. They control about 90% of the region, according to most estimates.

Serhiy Hayday, head of Luhansk region military administration, said four civilians had been killed in the latest fighting and the nitrogen plant in Severodonetsk had been hit again.

"The Russian world destroys everything in its path trying to impose that kind of life in Luhansk region — without people, houses, factories," he said.
DAT is situation report from d luhansk region.90percent complete, directly frm CNN.i purposely copied evrytin for u,to make it easy for ur brain to comprehend.

on Tuesday.

Fresh attacks in Donetsk: The General Staff of the Ukrainian armed forces also acknowledged fresh attacks by Russian forces toward Sloviansk in the Donetsk region.

For weeks, Russian forces have been trying to push south to complete the takeover of Donetsk. The General Staff said Russian forces were trying to encircle Ukrainian units around the town of Lyman and were trying to gain full control over the nearby settlement of Drobysheve.

If they succeed, Ukrainian defenses in Lyman would be vulnerable to attack from three directions. There was heavy artillery fire in the area on Tuesday.
Situation reports frm Donetsk.Pls note d word D RUSSIAN FORCES AV BN TRYING TO PUSH SOUTH TO COMPLETE D TAKEOVER OF DONETSK.
DAT means Doneskt too is 90percent complete.

As u can c,while ur Ukraine are retaking villages,d whole of Donbass ND Luhansk is almost taken.If u add Crimea, Melitopol, Mariupol, Kherson etc to it,Den use ur sense to check d size of d UK on Google,u won't come online here to spew inept ignorance ND.
I hope av bn able to cure ur illiteracy,keep u up to date, instead of d nonsense ur spewing up Dere,lyk a boy waiting to write WAEC.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 9:06pm On May 18, 2022
Demolakay:

12 hr 13 min ago

Russia deploys helicopters in Luhansk, tries to encircle key town in Donetsk, Ukrainian officials say

From CNN's Tim Lister

Ukrainian military officials say the Russians have stepped up their efforts to destroy Ukrainian defenses in the Luhansk region, bringing in 15 helicopters to reinforce the offensive.

Ukrainian defenses around the cities of Severodonetsk and Lysychansk remain under intense pressure from artillery bombardments and air attacks, which have also increased in villages further south, such as Vrubivka.

Ukrainian soldiers ride on a moving truck-mounted multiple rocket launcher near Lysychansk, eastern Ukraine, on May 13. (Yasuyoshi Chiba/AFP/Getty Images)

Why this area: Russian forces are trying to break through Ukrainian lines in this area and complete the seizure of Luhansk. They control about 90% of the region, according to most estimates.

Serhiy Hayday, head of Luhansk region military administration, said four civilians had been killed in the latest fighting and the nitrogen plant in Severodonetsk had been hit again.

"The Russian world destroys everything in its path trying to impose that kind of life in Luhansk region — without people, houses, factories," he said.
DAT is situation report from d luhansk region.90percent complete, directly frm CNN.i purposely copied evrytin for u,to make it easy for ur brain to comprehend.

on Tuesday.

Fresh attacks in Donetsk: The General Staff of the Ukrainian armed forces also acknowledged fresh attacks by Russian forces toward Sloviansk in the Donetsk region.

For weeks, Russian forces have been trying to push south to complete the takeover of Donetsk. The General Staff said Russian forces were trying to encircle Ukrainian units around the town of Lyman and were trying to gain full control over the nearby settlement of Drobysheve.

If they succeed, Ukrainian defenses in Lyman would be vulnerable to attack from three directions. There was heavy artillery fire in the area on Tuesday.
Situation reports frm Donetsk.Pls note d word D RUSSIAN FORCES AV BN TRYING TO PUSH SOUTH TO COMPLETE D TAKEOVER OF DONETSK.
DAT means Doneskt too is 90percent complete.

As u can c,while ur Ukraine are retaking villages,d whole of Donbass ND Luhansk is almost taken.If u add Crimea, Melitopol, Mariupol, Kherson etc to it,Den use ur sense to check d size of d UK on Google,u won't come online here to spew inept ignorance ND.
I hope av bn able to cure ur illiteracy,keep u up to date, instead of d nonsense ur spewing up Dere,lyk a boy waiting to write WAEC.

Posted a CNN link

Are u seriously this confused and foolish?

Did u just deceive ur self rn

Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 9:10pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Etinosa12345 post=112961034]

Posted a CNN link

Are u seriously this confused and foolish?

Did u just deceive ur self rn[/

Ur a nitwit.munch on dose.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 9:23pm On May 18, 2022
Demolakay:
Ur a nitwit.munch on dose

Ozuo that said CNN and BBC is brainwashing people.. But he's posting it as source to back his claims grin
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 10:49pm On May 18, 2022
Etinosa12345:

Ozuo that said CNN and BBC is brainwashing people.. But he's posting it as source to back his claims grin
I purposely did DAT, because u will say I brought it out frm a pro Russia news outlet.soo I brought from ur Western news outlet,to satisfy u.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 11:35pm On May 18, 2022
Demolakay:

I purposely did DAT, because u will say I brought it out frm a pro Russia news outlet.soo I brought from ur Western news outlet,to satisfy u.

Lol... Going against ur rules to show ur foolishness.. U should have brought from the millions of neutral source... Rather than a site which u have condemned..

This means that u guys only choose news that benefits u.. If it speaks against Russia, its propaganda and brainwashing.. If otherwise, its the truth

Well I'm not surprised, Russian supporters are not known to be bright
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 11:43pm On May 18, 2022
Etinosa12345:

Lol... Going against ur rules to show ur foolishness.. U should have brought from the millions of neutral source... Rather than a site which u have condemned..

This means that u guys only choose news that benefits u.. If it speaks against Russia, its propaganda and brainwashing.. If otherwise, its the truth

Well I'm not surprised, Russian supporters are not known to be bright
Pls choose d neutral source dat u want.instead of looking for a neutral source,look for a source dat will cure ur stupidity nd slow reasoning mentality.Or beta still look for how u can join d Azov regiments soldier's dat surrendered at d azovstal mill yesterday.Dey were jst lyk u,boasting dat dey will fight to death,but dey chickened out yesterday.Dey were as gullible as u bfor,bfor deir eyes got cleared.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 12:18am On May 19, 2022
Demolakay:

Pls choose d neutral source dat u want.instead of looking for a neutral source,look for a source dat will cure ur stupidity nd slow reasoning mentality.Or beta still look for how u can join d Azov regiments soldier's dat surrendered at d azovstal mill yesterday.Dey were jst lyk u,boasting dat dey will fight to death,but dey chickened out yesterday.Dey were as gullible as u bfor,bfor deir eyes got cleared.

Lmaooo... Ur Russian soldiers are being pushed back... Even ur Russian sources acknowledged it.. U are Still acting gullible grin...

I hope u know which source is neutral.. Nor be me go choose that one for u cheesy..

Time shall tell who will win this war grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

US Detains Over 5,000 Ukrainians / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.