Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership (29258 Views)

Sweden Officially Joins NATO, Ending Decades Of Neutrality / Turkey Agrees To Support Finland And Sweden's NATO Membership / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 6:54pm On May 19, 2022
Etinosa12345:

Lmaooo... Ur Russian soldiers are being pushed back... Even ur Russian sources acknowledged it.. U are Still acting gullible grin...

I hope u know which source is neutral.. Nor be me go choose that one for u cheesy..

Time shall tell who will win this war grin
Continue to cry foul! Go ND join d soldiers DAT just surrendered at Mariupol.Russia will take gud care of u.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 7:22pm On May 19, 2022
Demolakay:

Continue to cry foul! Go ND join d soldiers DAT just surrendered at Mariupol.Russia will take gud care of u.

Lmaooo.. U never still rest grin.. I really dey torment u cheesy
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 11:57pm On May 19, 2022
Etinosa12345:

Lmaooo.. U never still rest grin.. I really dey torment u cheesy
Are u taking d offer? some buses are still leaving d plant as at tday.Viva Russia!
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:25pm On May 20, 2022
Themandator:

Confirm

Russia is acting like the gas supply is for free.... It is business gone elsewhere

And I don’t think Russia has people lined up to buy the leftover supply they claim they cut off.
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Themandator: 1:30pm On May 20, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

And I don’t think Russia has people lined up to buy the leftover supply they claim they cut off.

Israel is even. Li
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Etinosa12345: 2:29pm On May 20, 2022
Demolakay:

Are u taking d offer? some buses are still leaving d plant as at tday.Viva Russia!

Viva Russia for 3 months grin

Same Russia that thought they'll capture kyiv in weeks grin grin

Can u tell us why they changed their motive?
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by Demolakay: 3:50pm On May 20, 2022
Etinosa12345:

Viva Russia for 3 months grin
Same Russia that thought they'll capture kyiv in weeks grin grin
Can u tell us why they changed their motive?
shiooor!
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by IsSlyFoxxMad: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Frozen how? The country has already replaced the small amount of electricity imported from Russia and the Sweden only imported 8% of natural gas used yearly from Russia. Swedish leaders have been preparing and planning for this day in all ways imaginable. This wasn’t a hasty decision

You’ve completely broken me today. This is cruelty of the highest order. I’m not even worthy of your time anymore right? This is how little you think of me despite all the love and affection I show you here?

It’s alright. I can’t do any more than this. Just know I’m always here if you ever want to talk or need my help. I don’t keep petty grudges like you because life is short. Have a nice night my angel face kiss
Re: Sweden Ends Neutrality, Joins Finland In Seeking NATO Membership by IsSlyFoxxMad: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Frozen how? The country has already replaced the small amount of electricity imported from Russia and the Sweden only imported 8% of natural gas used yearly from Russia. Swedish leaders have been preparing and planning for this day in all ways imaginable. This wasn’t a hasty decision

after all I’ve done for you. I’ve gone to war with so many people on this forum for you that you don’t even know about. I have protected you more than you know or even care to know. But you choose to focus on my few shortcomings instead and punish me to the extent of giving me this kind of barbaric silent treatment. Like I’m not even a human being. Like I am nothing but scum, a worthless piece of shit, a diseased Vermin not even deserving of a second glance, right?

It’s alright. If your conscience tells you what you’re doing is right then keep doing it. I have said my mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

US Detains Over 5,000 Ukrainians / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.