Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) (73836 Views)

I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by MeetDx(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2022
sukkot:
bros try to stay focused. ths is abokis killed an igbo guy in lekki. not even sure if umoh is igbo or calabar name

Buzugee, longtime. Bokisniggas ain't smiling. We have to be vigilante and watchful brah.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by NoQualmz: 9:39pm On May 16, 2022
MansoryMX:

Ah swear! The story dey do me somehow for body!

Through the help of d locals.
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by onuman: 9:39pm On May 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Vanguard

Islamic extremism must have played a role in the lynching.
The lynching is extraordinary.
Much of the Okada riders in the SW and other southern states are northern Moslems.
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2022
Amaechi and Tinubu will NEVER do anything to disenfranchise the Northerners.

They both worship them

The ONLY Southern leader I know who doesn't fear anybody is OBJ, perhaps because of his military background.

Segzy19:
The influx of these abokis into Lagos had turned Lagos into a very dangerous place.

When you have any issue with them on the road, they will mass around the car driver until they outnumber you. You won't know when one of them will stab you, and they will all run away. They have no bank account, no NIN, no address, nothing to trace them... They are simply fugitives.

But one thing is this, Buhari will leave soon. Anybody that becomes the president from the south (except Jonathan) will surely curtail them. This is one of the reasons they don't want to allow power come down south... They know that they have taken us for a ride too much, and they are now scared of a revenge. That's why they wanted someone like GEJ who forgive them....

Once Buhari leaves and a Southerner gets to power, they will see. Amaechi, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Peter Obi etc are not mumu or bastards...
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by NoQualmz: 9:41pm On May 16, 2022
MansoryMX:

Correct that yourself Mr. who else dey ride bike for Lagos if not Hausa people. I ain’t tribalistic but Yoruba people fail woefully on this one. Hausa keke and bike riders can’t try this nonsense here in Delta State.

But they killed someone last week in Okpanam. Abi is okpanam now in Iragbiji?
Una don start with una chest beating? That was how una talk say Ipob terrorists can’t come close to delta,today Delta was in panic/sit at home mode
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Kuriosmynd: 9:42pm On May 16, 2022
Gatekeepers:
Your husband is a good hussler ooo. He works for a church on Sundays and also work for a Bar on Thursday and Friday unto clubbing levels. If it's possible, may God forgive him and allow his soul to rest in peace!
You are an idiota for considering him a sinner for playing in a bar..iidiot. u religious people are mad....are u the god to judge him
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Caleb15(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2022
Oi, you must be the gatekeeper...
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by onuman: 9:44pm On May 16, 2022
Flamees:
Okadar riders don evict themselves automatically from Lekki
expect Okada impounding soon by SG

70 percent of Nigeria Problem is North

The Kingdom of God suffereth Violence and Only The Violent taketh it By Force

Rip Sunday-david
Rip Deborah

Your southern politicians are looking at northerners like Lucozade, expecting the worse to come from the northern Islamists against the southerners.

If not, since the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution and adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system, and literally carved out a new Islamic country for the sharia states, what stops southern politicians from detaching the southern regions from Nigeria?
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Saao(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2022
Flamees:

Rip Sunday-david
Rip Deborah

as if you know. They impounded so many of them today

1 Like

Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by edosignature(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2022
"A time will come when Robots will be normal & Humans will be mad"

Aristotle.
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by HajiaNotu: 10:29pm On May 16, 2022
Some things dont add up in this story..Can this really happened in Lagos? Lekki for that matter....
Is the place a Close or Residential area?

The story isnt complete as far as I m concerned..
Lets divide this country, thats the onlg solution I forsee.
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Carlylepneuma: 10:29pm On May 16, 2022
All i see is a bunch of christian extremist commenting here, u are automatically an extremist wen u speak a blaphamous word against other peoples faith. If u find it amusing to speak silly things about jesus or mke fun of him? We dont. This shouldnt be hard to undestand. For peace to reign let respect peoples faith..
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by zcee: 10:32pm On May 16, 2022
YourFavorite21:
This is a big lesson and an eye-opener to all of us, make we try dey mind our business sometimes, had it been that Late David ignored them, e for no die by now.

Those aboki animals can never try this in places like Anambra or Abia state, they never born them , because they go collect as e dey hot, boys dey vex now o.
the whole of South East bro
fear dey catch those animals
na only soldiers dey protect Dem..
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Tayorshd2(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2022
Gatekeepers:
Your husband is a good hussler ooo. He works for a church on Sundays and also work for a Bar on Thursday and Friday unto clubbing levels. If it's possible, may God forgive him and allow his soul to rest in peace!

You mean the story is somehow Sketchy in that aspect right ?? Cos to me I still don't see the cause of lynching him on fire .... Probably there may be something more than what she just said ..
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Tayorshd2(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Some things dont add up in this story..Can this really happened in Lagos? Lekki for that matter....
Is the place a Close or Residential area?

The story isnt complete as far as I m concerned..
Lets divide this country, thats the onlg solution I forsee.

Infact u got my point and idea cos to me like seriously the story is not clear ...i still can't see reason for them to burn or kill him.. if d victim can b caught then he can explain better ... ...

Do u understand?

1 Like

Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Tayorshd2(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2022
The story is still sketchy to me because i still don't see the reason for burning him technically... Probably if police can get caught d victim they can explain better

onuman:

Islamic extremism must have played a role in the lynching.
The lynching is extraordinary.
Much of the Okada riders in the SW and other southern states are northern Moslems.
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 11:05pm On May 16, 2022
BabaJoe001:
Shame to Lagosians. How can Aboki lynch someone in Lagos? This is crazy

Lagos is a cosmopolitan city.....and it is my state. ....even non aboki riding bikes support themselves.....
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Cokahot: 11:13pm On May 16, 2022
Me I dey para mode 24/7. I no find your wohala,so no find mine. Cos me I no well when I start my own wohala,na everlasting and definitely someone's gonna loose his teeth. Na why I dey always follow everyone play,and when u wan change am. I go start my own. But uba for leave change. Wetin be 100 naira. The deceased wasn't being paid well. Simple
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Ilaumoh(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2022
kingyakos:
Akwa ibom people where una dey
You go soon here say them don the kill oboki soon for Akwa Ibom .. if this guy come from Eket , Ibeno, oron or any of the Annang territories , you go soon hear rematch ..
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by kingyakos: 11:42pm On May 16, 2022
Ilaumoh:
You go soon here say them don the kill oboki soon for Akwa Ibom .. if this guy come from Eket , Ibeno, oron or any of the Annang territories , you go soon hear rematch ..

I can't wait to hear scores on aboki going down
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by martinslaura: 12:41am On May 17, 2022
Flamees:

Rip Sunday-david
Rip Deborah

90% u mean. 10% religion.
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 12:59am On May 17, 2022
princeemmma:
Heartbreaking news everyday

A country with no law, no conscience, no love, no dignity,

This same year, we heard of bad news with no justice yet

The young boy that was killed in the school

The couple that was beheaded
Deborah Samuel
This one na last year matter
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 1:55am On May 17, 2022
This is heartbreaking
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Johel(m): 1:58am On May 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Why engage in an argument with fools because of 100naira?...Some Young guys just wan show sey dem rugged and dem no know say crase pass crase..make pple dey try calm down for Lagos...u don't know who or what the next man is or what he is capable of....Una go just dey show power "who u be" do you know who I am?...see now because of something that's avoidable person don die like fowl just like that....Na wa o...Rip to the dead .
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by MissionaryArchi(m): 2:30am On May 17, 2022
Adonis86:
We live in a lawlessness society that compete for madness and who will be the madest.

A typical banana Republic.
Lesson : Always mind your business and observe the atmosphere before you meddle in any argument.
The book of proverb says that, he who meddles in a quarrel is like one who holds a passing dog by the ear.

You really spoke the truth here.
God saved me from this kinda scenario with this abokis this last Friday in New Artisans Enugu and I only came back to my senses after I left the scene.
The painful part was my Igbo brother i stood out for drove out and left without saying a simple thank you even when every other persons left him to suffer Fate in the hands of those abokis who already rounded him up.
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by ndukwejoe(m): 3:14am On May 17, 2022
Are you given up now me na since
mickyeddi:
Honestly, I give up on this sh!thole country with so many wicked vile evil people.
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 3:17am On May 17, 2022
Gatekeepers:

Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Dowins1(m): 3:38am On May 17, 2022
Na this kind thing way make me no day like come near people any time fight bost if u like day call my name omo oyo for that moment
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Nobody: 4:29am On May 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

The North killing everyone and all I hear is church. Church, church.....
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by sukkot: 4:43am On May 17, 2022
MeetDx:

Buzugee, longtime. Bokisniggas ain't smiling. We have to be vigilante and watchful brah.
my main man MeetDx what it do playa playa ? trust you are well. yeah VIGILANTE is the keyword. too much anarchy on these mean nigerian streets mayne cheesy cheesy its like nggas done lost whats left of they minds mayne

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" / 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.