Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) (73835 Views)

I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Empiree: 4:58am On May 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I'm still looking for where hausa was mentioned in the post? Pls help me locate am
Thank you. They are mad people. They don't like to take responsibility for their own evil
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Jennyjay283: 6:55am On May 17, 2022
arantess:

This is no time for quotes
Quote explains my feelings.
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by debbydams(f): 7:50am On May 17, 2022
It happened everyday...this aboki OKada riders has killed alot of people especially in abuja..
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by ultraviolet27(f): 9:23am On May 17, 2022
To be factual it wasn't the Aboki Riders that Lynched them but many Voices I heard From the Lynching You tube Video were Igbo So Abokis now Speak Igbo or Pidgin English now? Even the Person who Raised false Alarm that they were Yahoo Boys was a Lady and wasn't even Hausa.

I hate the Stark illiterate,Blood Thirsty,Barbaric, Scum of the Earth Abokis But that doesn't mean we should be giving false account and the Bloggers no go die well too !!! giving false account up and down to be Creating Sensational Headlines.
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by ultraviolet27(f): 9:32am On May 17, 2022
bablon20:
I love clarity in whatever I do, who were those shouting yahoo Boys, I doubt if abokis know what is yahoo, maybe d bike man is another tribe. Let d police do thorough investigation and d perpetrators be brought to book.
Even from the You tube Video I watched of the lynching it wasn't Aboki People that I heard talking there,wasn't even an Aboki Rider that Shouted they were Yahoo Boys,Blame Nigerian Bloggers who no go die well they Can twist Headlines to Create Sensational Stories.Though that is not to excuse the Abokis too Because they Can also be Murderous and Barbaric Sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by JDJ4: 9:53am On May 17, 2022
Why why why cry
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by syntekelite(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Vanguard

We know what they are capable of thats why we supported the ban,i was prepared to trek anywhere trekkable till we adjust to the new solutions bein put in place, cos its sane for those bikes to be banned, they have no address,no guarantor,no bank accounts, go to mile 12, iba, idiaraba, ijora e.t.c you will see them in thousands at midnight sleeping on their bikes, reckless drivers high on drugs,no respect ,no law and order,yet some people living in lagos joined hand last year to protest against their ban..all cos of laziness to waka small reach bustop.. there is no gain without sacrifice..nigerians too like enjoyment thats why we are where we are.. every country the govt respects the citizens its cos they know the citizens are ready to sacrifice everything fr their right..but not here.. dstv cost,fuel cost,car importation increase,data tariff hike..you all grumble a lil then move on and pay the increase in price. why wont the govt run roughshod over you all..when ordinary boycott una no fit do.. its all enjoyment enjoyment and more enjoyment yet you want a better country...
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 10:17am On May 17, 2022
Eyah, may God console her and may her killers be brought to book.
Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by Paulplayy: 12:19pm On May 17, 2022
Gatekeepers:
Your husband is a good hussler ooo. He works for a church on Sundays and also work for a Bar on Thursday and Friday unto clubbing levels. If it's possible, may God forgive him and allow his soul to rest in peace!
human beings.. No you know.. Who are you to judge.....ode john

1 Like

Re: Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) by lilyheaven: 12:48pm On May 19, 2022
[s][/s]
GreaterFuture post=112899151[s:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" / 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.