Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars (498 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Nairaland Sexuality Section Has Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The North / Guess Which Nairaland Female Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars by greymiles: 10:56pm On May 16, 2022
Personally I think it’s sport section grin grin
Those guys can beg from goat grin
Re: Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars by Qatar2022: 10:57pm On May 16, 2022
Romance section
Re: Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars by Jennyclay(f): 11:03pm On May 16, 2022
Among those people that begged you for financial help, please don't render any financial help to any almajiri or aboki.

Let them go and meet Mohammad for financial help.

#JusticeforDeborahSamuel

4 Likes

Re: Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars by shilenji(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2022
They are things that are not to be joked with bro,we have a lot of lazy beggars here,but we also have few that have tried all ways but resorted to begging. Fit be their turn tomorrow. Help when you can. It does wonders
greymiles:
Personally I think it’s sport section grin grin
Those guys can beg from goat grin
Re: Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars by shilenji(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2022
Leave the fight for God still
Jennyclay:
Among those people that begged you for financial help, please don't render any financial help to any almajiri or aboki.

Let them go and meet Mohammad for financial help.

#JusticeforDeborahSamuel
Re: Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars by Gottiii: 11:36pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars by Jennyclay(f): 11:38pm On May 16, 2022
shilenji:
Leave the fight for God still
As for me and my household.. We're never gonna render any financial help to aboki again!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars by shilenji(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2022
Well
It's a resolution, you're free
Jennyclay:
As for me and my household.. We're never gonna render any financial help to aboki again!!!
Re: Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars by greymiles: 11:45pm On May 16, 2022
shilenji:
They are things that are not to be joked with bro,we have a lot of lazy beggars here,but we also have few that have tried all ways but resorted to begging. Fit be their turn tomorrow. Help when you can. It does wonders
Lol. Shey u know if me sef dey beg
Re: Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars by Nobody: 12:20am On May 17, 2022
I dunno
Re: Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars by Prettygirl200(f): 1:30am On May 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Gbam!!! They should go and meet their peice of shit called Mohammed for help. Na I wear wan stupid low life Muslim lady slap, she was running after me begging me for alms while going to work, she was even touching me with her smelly hands. As soon as I remembered Deborah's death ehh I just gave her two resounding slaps on both chicks. I was waiting for her followers to confront me so I will beat the living hell out of them.Smelly things.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairaland Section Has The Highest Amount Of Online Beggars by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:00am On May 17, 2022
Lol, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money Online? / What Is Wrong With Me ?? / "If Groovy Had Moved To Me After Beauty Left, I Would Never Have Accepted Chomzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.