Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens (10538 Views)

UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by kelspinall(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2022
2 drops is okay but they prefer extra miles..
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by ThePlugg(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2022
comrade and ehn babe die in active service....

Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Bukola94: 5:12pm On May 17, 2022
3 rounds should be okay for both parties
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by OKOATA(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2022
konchesky01:
My question is who was helping them to count?
Lol. Na lie be that 11 rounds talk thing. I remember the day I drink black bullet and smoked some MJ. The babe sef did the same. I never Fvxk like that before, for more than 3 hours we were just going on resting a little in-between.
Next morning body tell me and she herself no fit do anything. I weak she weak na so we just naked we no fit do anything, na until I got some fruits and we both massaged that we could do another round. So some 1 round sef na like 10 rounds o..
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Albertone(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2022
greymiles:

He came back alive to tell them

Haven't you heard of Fuckometer?
It counts number of rounds and thrusts when placed on a génitalia.

Cc konchesky01 Iamvetlander Israeldan1 Judez001 cutehector
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Albertone(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2022
OKOATA:
Lol. Na lie be that 11 rounds talk thing. I remember the day I drink black bullet and smoked some MJ. The babe sef did the same. I never Fvxk like that before, for more than 3 hours we were just going on resting a little in-between.
Next morning body tell me and she herself no fit do anything. I weak she weak na so we just naked we no fit do anything, na until I got some fruits and we both massaged that we could do another round. So some 1 round sef na like 10 rounds o..

So after being worn out,the little strength you gained, you still used it for sex again??

Do you know it can cause heart failure like the case of this guy?
Sex is highly cardiovascular.Your heart strains itself to pump blood during long period of sex.
If the heart gets tired of straining,it will stop working.

2 Likes

Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by humberjade: 11:46pm On May 17, 2022
First and second rounds are when men derives pleasure from sex...maybe a 3rd in rare cases is to make a woman satisfied. But going beyond that repeatedly, is like asking for death, even without spiking your system.

11 rounds? To what end exactly? And to think that subsequent rounds last longer than the first, coupled with drugs which prolly delays ejaculated...those folks must have been riding continuously for about 4 or more hours.

Pathetic!!! What a shameful way to go.

But wait, how did the fellow that revealed the "11 rounds" know they went that far if the guy is dead and girl in coma?

I will rather go with drug overdose

1 Like

Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Julidrumz: 12:25am On May 18, 2022
11 round ke ,, abeg who count am sef
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Iamvetlander(m): 5:24am On May 18, 2022
Albertone:

It counts number of rounds and thrusts when placed on a Instruments.

Wow never did. Thanks for the info Buddy.
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by OKOATA(m): 6:37am On May 18, 2022
Albertone:

So after being worn out,the little strength you gained, you still used it for sex again??

Sex is highly cardiovascular.Your heart strains itself to pump blood during long period of sex.
Bros me I now know better, me that almost passed out that day. I don learn my lesson o. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by okoroemeka(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2022
SocialJustice:
Seems like drug overdose but fools are saying it is sex.
it is the drugs that killed them,probably heart related stress,know the type of drug your head will carry not to die Young,the day I used skunk weed to cook indomie I was technically mad for 2 days,thank God I was used to weed that time it could have been a permanent case.any sex that is past two rounds is hard labour and punishment to the dick and pvssy.

2 Likes

Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by xmozex(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2022
Eleven rounds is not strange to my experience, it can't kill. The cause of their death lays in the drug effect; maybe overdose

1 Like

Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Israeldan1(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2022
Albertone:

It counts number of rounds and thrusts when placed on a génitalia.

Sighted
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Elporo(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2022
Harry00:

lmao you fit no reach 3

You fit pass three sef. If you don't ejaculate. Men can orgasm without ejaculation.

Its like jogging now. Your body will tell you when you are operating on the fringes. So, you gotta know when to take a break.

Young boys will keep banging because the dck is still up. Na lie. Your dick can stay up for one hour. You need to know, that you split the thing into session of 10 - 15 mins. Then take long breaks. If the girl is bothering you , finger her very very well. wink .

1 Like

Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by successhungry: 4:44pm On May 18, 2022
Albertone:

Thank you! Your post made me remember when I was a student,my group mate clerked a middle aged man(say around 38/40yrs old) who had partial stroke. Whilst taking history,he said he was straffing his wife and couldn't move half of his body suddenly. Thus,he landed in the teaching hospital and was on admission. His wife was there with him; they were shy to give history. I was funny to us too. We jokingly said amongst ourselves that what if it wasnt his wife he was involved with? Wahalur wear koko shoe be that
People need to stop using nonsense in the name of ' i wan fire on' instead of enjoying one good round and sleeping off immediately secondary to the happy hormone release
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by aimmoney9: 8:27pm On May 18, 2022
franklingud:
11 hours of pre-intimacy is better for me.
You forgot 11 is the number it can kill you also..... grin grin
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 18, 2022
Victerica:
People kill people!

Drugs, sex, etc don't kill people!
how?
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Victerica(m): 4:51am On May 19, 2022
bukky1994:
how?

Discrimination, stigmatization, envy, man inhumanity to man, etc...These are what kill people...And they are all from people!

My2cents!
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Nobody: 6:04am On May 19, 2022
Victerica:

Discrimination, stigmatization, envy, man inhumanity to man, etc...These are what kill people...And they are all from people!

My2cents!
OK, what about drug abuse and taking over dose?
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Victerica(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2022
bukky1994:
OK, what about drug abuse and taking over dose?

These unruly behavior from humans to humans leads to this abuse...

Let me ask you, what will make a person abuse drugs?
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by 6pack: 7:06am On May 19, 2022
No be sex kill this people. I have gone 15 rounds before . This is either assassination or poisoning
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by MadamOk(f): 1:55pm On May 19, 2022
Let them go and continue there

But the person that count, oluwa is watching you grin grin grin
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Mrincredy(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2022
for your mind
6pack:
No be sex kill this people. I have gone 15 rounds before . This is either assassination or poisoning
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by jericco1(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2022
11 round too much

Too much everything is bad.
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Testimony1988(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2022
shilenji:
grin
Something must kill a man
hmmmm, not that kind of death one will die committing sin.
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Slynation(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2022
This 11 rounds of sex ain't possible even with drugs and besides who counted it
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Slynation(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2022
Elporo:

You fit pass three sef. If you don't ejaculate. Men can orgasm without ejaculation.

Its like jogging now. Your body will tell you when you are operating on the fringes. So, you gotta know when to take a break.

Young boys will keep banging because the dck is still up. Na lie. Your dick can stay up for one hour. You need to know, that you split the thing into session of 10 - 15 mins. Then take long breaks. If the girl is bothering you , finger her very very well. wink .
Nooo...I've gone 4rounds and that was my highest and the last I will ever try such rubbish...After the 4th ejaculation, it was as if I just finished 2 bottles of Red label after I stood up, I fell back to the bed and requested for peak milk, thank God we already made arrangements for peak milk, juice and fruit salad before kick off
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by xpanciated: 5:20pm On May 19, 2022
STILL BATTLING WITH MASTURBATION?? KINDLY READ THIS �

After my 30 days follow up plan with you...consider waving masturbation good bye forever....same way I quit masturbating five years ago after been held in this bondage for 24 years of my life���

I'm not far....you can call...chat or text me on....080-9944-9449... Xpanciated Emmy....

Pls...don't forget to share ur testimony after you overcome this nightmare called Masturbation!!!

Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Elporo(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2022
Slynation:
Nooo...I've gone 4rounds and that was my highest and the last I will ever try such rubbish...After the 4th ejaculation, it was as if I just finished 2 bottles of Red label after I stood up, I fell back to the bed and requested for peak milk, thank God we already made arrangements for peak milk, juice and fruit salad before kick off

grin You released four times? Why .. you have to stop as often as possible without releasing .. that is the secret.
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 19, 2022
Victerica:

These unruly behavior from humans to humans leads to this abuse...

Let me ask you, what will make a person abuse drugs?
hmm I don't really know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Your Val Be? / ... / A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.