Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens (10537 Views)

UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Israeldan1(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2022
Iamvetlander:

Wow never did. Thanks for the info Buddy.

This guy day lie for you my brother
Nothing like that in this life
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Iamvetlander(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2022
Israeldan1:

This guy day lie for you my brother
Nothing like that in this life

Hahahahahah. Omo wetin I wan believe now ���
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Victerica(m): 2:34am On May 27, 2022
bukky1994:
hmm I don't really know

Taking of any drugs without a Doctor's prescription is abuse of the drug...

I wonder, how long the government will Continue to criminalise some drugs...

These hard drugs can be used to treat some ailments...and I think criminalising them has done more harm than good...
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Nobody: 5:01am On May 27, 2022
Victerica:

Taking of any drugs without a Doctor's prescription is abuse of the drug...

I wonder, how long the government will Continue to criminalise some drugs...

These hard drugs can be used to treat some ailments...and I think criminalising them has done more harm than good...
yes
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:05am On May 27, 2022
konchesky01:
My question is who was helping them to count?
no mind them. Sperm dey run dry after almost 3 rounds ..and strength go even don finish.
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by chinwong(m): 6:01am On May 27, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
no mind them. Sperm dey run dry after almost 3 rounds ..and strength go even don finish.

Definitely your semen seizes sometimes at the second or third rounds depending on the body type though but na lie say strength go finish.

There are Exercises which aids your lower part when sexing and even natural ingredients.

Most people just like to do agidi ontop wetin no need much power.
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Victerica(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2022
bukky1994:
yes

I hope you don't abuse drugs...

If you do, please stop...
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
Victerica:

I hope you don't abuse drugs...

If you do, please stop...

I don't even do alcohol let alone drugs
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Victerica(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=bukky1994 post=113227269] I don't even do alcohol let alone drugs[/quote

Okay... That's nice

I just pray the government decriminalized these drugs, so that the Doctors can start prescribing them to people that needs them...

What do you think?
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=Victerica post=113227767][/quote] I think that's a good approach, but how possible would that be and it might not go down well for some people
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Victerica(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2022
bukky1994:
I think that's a good approach, but how possible would that be and it might not go down well for some people

Which people?
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 27, 2022
Victerica:

Which people?
the big boys who are cashing out from these illegal drugs
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Victerica(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2022
bukky1994:
the big boys who are cashing out from these illegal drugs

Okay, well, we are looking at saving humanity...

They will still be making money legally...
Re: After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 27, 2022
Victerica:

Okay, well, we are looking at saving humanity...

They will still be making money legally...
hopefully the govt will do a thing or two about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You / Who Will Your Val Be? / A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.