Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,130 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? (9296 Views)

Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC / Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EkoIle1: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2011
alj_harem:

no brother

i think what is wrong is wrong, all they are doing is pointing out what is wrong

I know Nigeria is a messed up country, but freedom of speech and expression is enshrined in our constitution.

Things means so many things to so many people, cover your eyes or look the other way if you're not interested or don't want to here anything, you just can not shut people up or tell them how to express themselves, you simply don't have that right.

Equally, ibo people call Yoruba people absurd and derogatory names non stop and I don't see Yoruba people shouting, yelling and crying like babies.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Obiagu1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^^

Stop deceiving yourself. No Igbo man will come and call a Yoruba man Mumu Oluwa just to insult him.

If Mumu Oluwa doesn't sound absurd to you, then something is really wrong in Yoruba land.

I can always find a word to use other than Oluwa.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by aljharem3: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Abegi . . .nothing is wrong,these people are regular cry babies.Tomorrow,they create another thread that they are not ibos.WTF cry

i know but this particular slogan is a bad one and it can be changed or stopped.

bk.babe97y:

And what is "wrong" about it u hypocritical, and always instigating desert rat?

Nigerians in the North scream Islam and murder everyone but their plundering politicos, Nigerians in the East scream Chukwu yet they go on a murderous rampage killing a clearly starving petty thief in cold blood or they massively rig in corrupt GEJ and his cronies.

If anything you beasts should be begging God for forgiveness for your part in the suffering your country is going thru (and will go thru for decades). Because of your actions, helpless kids have died today because they lack medical care. . . . the money for their upkeep has been siphoned by the politicians you monkeys voted in because his (the politician's) opponent was Muslim and Non-Ibo.

So, instead of trying to play "righteous citizen", you guys should be on your knees begging to have the days u will be sentenced to hell reduced by as much time as possible. Fuxccking hypocrites!

whether i am a hypocrite or not is immaterial here. the slogan is disrespecting God

Eko Ile:

I know Nigeria is a messed up country, but freedom of speech and expression is enshrined in our constitution.

Things means so many things to so many people, cover your eyes or look the other way if you're not interested or don't want to here anything, you just can not shut people up or tell them how to express themselves, you simply don't have that right.

Equally, ibo people call Yoruba people absurd and derogatory names non stop and I don't see Yoruba people shouting, yelling and crying like babies.

i am sure yoruba people can look for other words than Chukwu.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by ektbear: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2011
Is it not obvious that in this context "chukwu" doesn't refer to God, but to Igbo people?

Given that many Igbo somehow end up with the phrase "chukwu" in their name, doesn't it seem likely that "chukwu" would end up being a reference to 'em?

The whole premise behind this is even stvpid. Let's pretend that "chukwu" also meant God in Yoruba. How many people do you think then would say that phrase? Especially given how superstitious/religious most of us are?

So it is almost immediately obvious that the phrase is not sacrilegious and doesn't refer to God, but instead refers to Igbos.

Honestly, I have no clue how this merited so much discussion.

Much ado about nothing
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EkoIle1: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2011
Obiagu1:

^^^

Stop deceiving yourself. No Igbo man will come and call a Yoruba man Mumu Oluwa just to insult him.

If Mumu Oluwa doesn't sound absurd to you, then something is really wrong in Yoruba land.

Do you really think I care? Yell your Oluwa whatever as much as you want, who cares.

Like they say, little things bugs shallow minds.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EkoIle1: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2011
alj_harem:

i am sure yoruba people can look for other words than Chukwu.  

Again, you can not dictate to people what to say or how to express themselves, you don't have that right. Close your hears to what you don't like and don't want to hear.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Obiagu1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

Do you really think I care? Yell your Oluwa whatever as much as you want, who cares.

Like they say, little things bugs shallow minds.

It doesn't bug me. You can say it as much as you want but all we have to do is point out to those that don't know the meaning that is actually means "dumb God".
What annoys me though is for someone to come to NL and say that "Chukwu" is a slogan used to refer to Igbo people.
Where does that happen? In Lagos, in Ibadan, in Akure, or in their dreams? I think some people belong to mental homes.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EkoIle1: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2011
Obiagu1:

It doesn't bug me. You can say it as much as you want but all we have to do is point out to those that don't know the meaning that is actually means "dumb God".
What annoys me though is for someone to come to NL and say that "Chukwu" is a slogan used to refer to Igbo people.
Where does that happen? In Lagos, in Ibadan, in Akure, in their dreams? I think some people belong to mental homes.

Your God is in your head, not in other people's head. You really should be in the same mental home for thinking you can tell people what to say or how to express themselves.

Who are you? Josef Stalin?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Obiagu1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

Your God is in your head, not in other people's head. You really should be in the same mental home for thinking you can tell people what to say or how to express themselves.

Who are you? Josef Stalin?

I don't care how you use the name of the lord. It's between you and your god.

What doesn't make sense is how someone came up with a lie that "Chukwu" refers to the Igbo. Where

If you all admit it has never been used to refer to the Igbo, then you're choice of a suffix to "ode" is yours and you can even call GEJ "dumb God" as much as you want but admit the truth and that you know what you're talking about.

So stopping covering up your error with silly and meaningless logic.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by agitator: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^^^

What do you want to tell people who refer to the name of God purely for business purposes only

upon the way people are accusing Ndigbo of being interested in money how many Ndigbos have you seen using the name of God to dupe people of their hard earned peanuts to be purchasing jets and building mansions?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by petertosh: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2011
ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by joeyfire(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2011
Chukwu means God in Igbo why should it start World War 3. Mehn this diaspora syndrome is no joke. Nigerian based people have an ingrained respect for God now i know
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by joeyfire(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2011
peter_tosh:

ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU

?Hellfire is real o mumu
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EzeUche(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2011
It is very dumb if you ask me. To think someone would have the audacity to insult the Lord's name in vain. It doesn't matter what language it is in.  angry

Some Yorubas are very ignorant. They have no respect for anyone. Not even for themselves.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by petertosh: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2011
joeyfire:

?Hellfire is real o mumu
abeg take your christianity nonsense somewhere else

[b]ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU [/b]
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2011
For people with thick skins, they really are sensitive. Recent big NL Complains:

Ibo -- Igbo
Odechukwu -- GEJ

Do you see Yorubas complaining about Yoruba? Ediiots, pessimistic people.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EzeUche(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

For people with thick skins, they really are sensitive. Recent big NL Complains:

Ibo -- Igbo
Odechukwu -- GEJ

Do you see Yorubas complaining about Yoruba? Ediiots, pessimistic people.

If you want to insult the man, at least use his ethnicity instead of a neighboring ethnicity.

As they say, Ignorance is bliss and that is the land you people live in.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2011
EzeUche:

If you want to insult the man, at least use his ethnicity instead of a neighboring ethnicity.

As they say, Ignorance is bliss and that is the land you people live in.

Igbos and GEJ considers him/himself an Igbo man. So technically, Odechukwu fits the bill.

So stop complaining and show us that thick skin.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EzeUche(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Igbos and GEJ considers him/himself an Igbo man. So technically, Odechukwu fits the bill.

So stop complaining and show us that thick skin.

The man is an Ijaw. I do not believe any Igbo considers himself an Igbo man. There is nothing technical about "Odechukwu." Especially when you are insulting God which is blasphemy.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2011
EzeUche:

The man is an Ijaw. I do not believe any Igbo considers himself an Igbo man.  There is nothing technical about "Odechukwu." Especially when you are insulting God which is blasphemy.

Plz, stop trying to disclaim Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikwe. . . . . just because he's the most incompetent president we've had so far. You were one of the ignorant hyena that was shoving that Azikwe name in our face. Take it or leave it, Odechukwu fits the bill.

You complain too much for a man, more like a woman. I believe its an Igbo trait.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EzeUche(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Plz, stop trying to disclaim Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikwe. . . . . just because he's the most incompetent president we've had so far. You were one of the ignorant hyena that was shoving that Azikwe name in our face. Take it or leave it, Odechukwu fits the bill.

You complain too much for a man, more like a woman. I believe its an Igbo trait.

This harlot have some nerve. Foolish girl, I will not waste my time on you.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2011
EzeUche:

This harlot have some nerve. Foolish girl, I will not waste my time on you.

What time do you have to waste? Wont you be here for the next 12 hours? Loser feeling funky.

Arguing about odechukwu and cjhukwuOde, you're already "wasting" your time.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by God4: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
Chukwu= God in igbo lang whilst

Ode= Mumu in Yoruba
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^ Let dem keep insulting their posterity via insulting God. They have been corrected but wat use is correcting people destined to die of ignorance. Don't let us stop u, keep mixing igbo and yoruba words without knowledge or understanding.  lipsrsealed cool
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EkoIle1: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2011
Is Odechukwu not a genuine ibo name sef.

Abi don't ibo people name their kids Odechukwu?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EkoIle1: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

^^ Let dem keep insulting their posterity via insulting God. They have been corrected but wat use is correcting people destined to die of ignorance. Don't let us stop u, keep mixing igbo and yoruba words without knowledge or understanding.  lipsrsealed cool

It's the other way around, you are very ignorant for not knowing odechukwu is a genuine ibo name given by ibo parents to their kids,
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by aljharem3: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2011
Odechukwu is also an igbo name

Obiora Odechukwu

http://students.washington.edu/mastyles/anth313/artworks.html
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by aljharem3: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2011
but in the context the yorubas are using it, it is bad
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by joeyfire(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2011
peter_tosh:

abeg take your christianity nonsense somewhere else

[b]ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU ODECHUKWU [/b]

Take your ganja behaviour somewhere else. mumu. HELLFIRE IS REAL
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by russellino: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2011
Wow! How does a thread meant to clarify an expensive mistake turn into an ethnic slug-fest. Abeg show a little respect or isnt there anymore decency left in y'all
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by nuclearboy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2011
lets be honest -- If you wish to use the term the "yoruba" way and according to yoruba language constructs, you will find NO way "God" is involved.

"Olu - wa" is "Lord - our" thus "Ode - Chukwu" would be directly "fool god". But Oluwa becomes "OUR Lord" thus you would have Odechukwu as "God's Fool" i.e. A God certified "fool", which any Yoruba will tell you was the intended meaning i.e. They meant that the butt of the joke is a "fool" certified by even the Almighty Himself and thus irredemable.

In effect, if there is no desire to deliberately turn a joke into an issue, what we ought be complaining about is that most if not all of the people calling the president such a derogatory name are being disrespectful, not only to his Office, but also to his age as most are definitely younger and would not wish their fathers called such a name.

Aside this, there is NO way the term can refer to OR insults God in the faintest manner.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2011
alj_harem:

Odechukwu is also an igbo name

Obiora Odechukwu

http://students.washington.edu/mastyles/anth313/artworks.html

shocked shocked shocked shocked

So there is actually an ibo name like odechuku,yet obiagu and co are ranting ? Anyways,what does ode means in ibo language ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Picture Of Gov. Aregbesola At 'Osun At 20' Novelty Match / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri / 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.