Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? (9338 Views)

Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC / Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu Resigns As Minister Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Eziachi: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
ekt_bear:

Relax. Chukwu in the context of this phrase refers to Igbo, not any god or God. That really should be the end of the matter.
I don't know what , mean by contest or trying to teach me my own language.
Nigeria has never used Chukwu as a reference to Ndigbo except Okoro.

As old as I am most Yorubas I had known for more than 30 years still refers me as Omo Okoro, never as Omo Chukwu, grin grin (which is quite nice- Son of God) unless your new trend started last night.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by ektbear: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2011
That is the wonderful thing about culture and language. It is almost a living organism. Slang and terminology that was not popular 30 years ago or didn't exist 30 years ago can suddenly pop up in a second and become popular.

Buharistan (which I may have been the first to coin on this forum some months back? grin) has now spread to other Nigerian forums. Yet didn't exist in the Nigerian context before this year.

And Odechukwu has also spread even more rapidly and widely.

PS: Chukwu in this context is not your culture or language! If someone takes a word from your language and gives it a different meaning, then in that new context it doesn't belong to you. That is part of the point being made repeatedly throughout this thread.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EkoIle1: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2011
Eziachi:

Why make such a bold statement without checking its accuracy first? Because your statement isn't true at all.  There is no such name in IGBO as Odechukwu unless you are mistaken it for another genuine name which is UDECHUKWU. The word UDE means" Respect or Dignity" depending when/where its used.
Hence names like:
Udenwoke
Udeogalanya
Udenwa
Ude-ego
Udemba
Udenna

There is no single Igbo word as Ode unless found in a sounding mix with other words like Odejimjim (The movers/shakers)

PDF]
EXAMINATION NUMBER LA26233B LA26243B LA26253B LA26263B LA26273B ,
www.frsc.gov.ng/RS2.1%20LAGOS%20EXAM%20NUMBERS%20SRM.pdf
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
NWAFOR ODECHUKWU. 27. F. EBONYI. OHAUKWU. HND. ACCOUNTANCY. LA35047B. NWAFOR RITA CHINEDUM. 29. F. ENUGU. AWGU. HND. TOWN&REGIONAL PLANING. LA35057B ,

[PDF]
S/N WARRANT NO NAMES ACCOUNT NO 52183 101200 O,MAILEY ESTHER ABAH ,
www.uacnplc.com/downloads/unclaimed_dividends/o.pdfSimilar - Block all www.uacnplc.com results
Not helpful? You can block www.uacnplc.com results when you're signed in to search.www.uacnplc.com
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
106960 OBI ALEXANDER NWAFOR. 118335. 52615. 120224 OBI ALFRED IKEM (MR.) , 125089 ODECHUKWU JUSTINE , 158235 OGUEJIOFOR EMMANUEL NWAFOR (MR.)

http://www.google.com/search?q=NWAFOR+ODECHUKWU&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=TqU&pwst=1&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=LWYfTtqUAsO50AGtufmrAw&ved=0CBQQvgUoAA&q=NWAFOR+ODECHUKWU&nfpr=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=3cdaae8ea2222342&biw=1280&bih=619
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by okunoba(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2011
What do we gain in calling people derogatory names, is that the solution to the problems facing Nigeria isn`t that contributing to the problem. By calling President Goodluck, Odechukwu would that bring any positive change to the country. We are better off doing things in our own capacity to make Nigeria a better place, the negative energy we spend belittling others can be used in a more positive way by coming up with ideas on how to move the country forward.  
I believe we Nigerians are the problem of that country, our energy is more geered towards putting each other down instead of up.

Back to the topic, I agree that people come up with new meaning for words every day, but  odechukwu serves no other purpose other than to belittle and insult Mr President and one can also take it as a swipe at Ndigbo. Hate only breeds hate, if we want a better World we should start with self. Before we point fingers, what have we done to make our country better other than insulting and spreading hate.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EkoIle1: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2011
okunoba:

What do we gain in calling people derogatory names, is that the solution to the problems facing Nigeria isn`t that contributing to the problem. By calling President Goodluck Odechukwu, would that bring any positive change to the country. We are better off doing things in our own capacity to make Nigeria a better place, the negative energy we spend belittling others can be used in a more positive way by coming up with ideas on how to move the country forward.  
I believe we Nigerians are the problem of that country, our energy is more geered towards putting each other down instead of up.

Back to the topic, I agree that people come up with new meaning for words every day, but  odechukwu serves no other purpose other than to belittle and insult Mr President and one can also take it as a swipe at Ndigbo. Hate only breeds hate, if we want a better World we should start with self. Before we point fingers, what have we done to make our country better other than insulting and spreading hate.

1. GEJ calling Yoruba people names served what purpose?

2. GEJ inciting tribal sentiments against Yoruba people served what purpose?

3. GEJ insulting, ridiculing and belittling Yoruba people served what purpose?

4. As the president of Nigeria, insulting the people you are elected to serve served what porpose ?

GEJ is a very tribalistic, callous and mean individual and I have zero respect for him. Yes I said it.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by aljharem3: 12:17am On Jul 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

1. GEJ calling Yoruba people names and served what purpose?

2. GEJ inciting tribal sentiments against Yoruba people served what purpose?

3. GEJ insulting, ridiculing and belittling Yoruba people served what purpose?

4. As the president of Nigeria, insulting the people you are elected to serve served what porpose ?

GEJ is a very tribalistic, callous and mean individual and I have zero respect for him. Yes I said it.

u yoruba or should i say u are too loud mouth

is it our president u are talking to like that? disregard

can u talk about tinubu like that, or tinubu not worse
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EkoIle1: 12:24am On Jul 15, 2011
alj_harem:

u yoruba or should i say u are too loud mouth

is it our president u are talking to like that? disregard

can u talk about tinubu like that, or tinubu not worse

And whom is Tinubu? Tinubu is not above anything.

Maybe I should just say Fvuc.k you and GEJ for that idiotic statement.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by aljharem3: 12:30am On Jul 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

And whom is Tinubu? Tinubu is not above anything.

Maybe I should just say Fvuc.k you and GEJ for that idiotic statement.

grin grin grin grin grin na wa o

so u just think u can insult our president and expect people not to talk

may i ask u what did tinubu do duing ikeja cantoment bomb blast? or is tinubu not wicked as well for stealing lagos state to depts and using it to buy bellview among others for himself and his wife remi tinubu

and i am pretty sure tinubu has brought either a private jet or a private helicopter or are u going to deny that as well

yet u open ur loud mouth to talk to our president in sure manner as if he is not better than ur mentor tinubu

GEJ is our president and if u no lik am go hug transformer grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by okunoba(m): 1:08am On Jul 15, 2011
@Eko Ile, think positive my brother, calling people names will not make our country better. Gutter language only makes us look bad and backward. Our leaders are a part of us they reflect the community we come from, if we citizens are no better we cant expect them to be.

Yoruba ronu, education is about civility and the way we deal with issues. Be part of the solution not part of the problem. I personally don`t think Goodluck will turn out good, that`s because I see him as one of us your average Nigerian and you are a good example of that. Insulting and hating yet want a better Nigeria. Exhibit that change that u want in your deeds.

Eko ti baje, how we go fix am na him be the issue. We can only start with self. Man in the mirror.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by dayokanu(m): 1:24am On Jul 15, 2011
Which person for this world dem no dey call derogatory names is Odechukwu the first person to be called names they coin name for Obama by the minute
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EkoIle1: 1:26am On Jul 15, 2011
okunoba:

@Eko Ile, think positive my brother, calling people names will not make our country better. Gutter language only makes us look bad and backward. Our leaders are a part of us they reflect the community we come from, if we citizens are no better we cant expect them to be.

Yoruba ronu, education is about civility and the way we deal with issues. Be part of the solution not part of the problem. I personally don`t think Goodluck will turn out good, that`s because I see him as one of us your average Nigerian and you are a good example of that. Insulting and hating yet want a better Nigeria. Exhibit that change that u want in your deeds.

Eko ti baje, how we go fix am na him be the issue. We can only start with self. Man in the mirror.

Again, send the same message to GEJ himself since insulting and calling people names is his favorite pastime.

To tell you the truth, it makes no difference to me. Dishing out derogatory nicknames to politicians all over the world is not a new thing, even in Nigeria. We called Yaradua all the messed up names in the world and Hausa people didn't blink, ibo people on NL called Awolowo everything under the sun, they labeled him a killer, terrorist and other ridiculous nonsense, but I still don't see Yoruba people crying and yelling all over the place.

What people call their politicians means nothing, we elect them to run the country, not to start losing sleep over some silly nicknames that many don't even know people call them. What's so special, about GEJ that he can not be called names?

Right now, the man in the mirror is not a politician and he's not charged with any political responsibility.

lol @ GEJ like one of us. Abeg stop joking.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 15, 2011
lol.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Rhino5dm: 5:57am On Jul 15, 2011
so this shameless people are still crying? Even after seeing the proof that Odechukwu of a name does exist. O really! Trying to pull all spins cos your mooronic Jonathen is called by his first name, . .It sux to be Igbo for real!!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by henry101(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

so this shameless people are still crying? Even after seeing the proof that Odechukwu of a name does exist. O really! Trying to pull all spins cos your mooronic Jonathen is called by his first name,  . .It sux to be Igbo for real!!

The message has been passed. There's no stopping those who wish to continue to use the word to suit their ego boosting and bloated fantasy.
It sucks to be Igbo. When did it start?
bk.babe97y:

And the internet award for crybabies of the year 2011 goes to. . . . .

IBO PEOPLE, FOR COLLECTIVELY WHINING OVER EVERY LIL BULLSHIYYT THEY THINK REFERS TO THEM AND THEIR ETHNIC GROUP!!!!
Hey gay, I knew your Psycho doc gave you prescriptions,  hmmmmm Full igbo bashing morning afternoon and 3x @ night. Dnt forget your prescriptions please,

ps Igbos dnt whine,  Issues come up everyday and it's discussed. Igbos are very proud and lovely people,  you cant do without them, Can you?
Who was whinning some weeks back? Hope you remember, 

I still believe there's no person called odechukwu in Igbo. The link Alj harem posted was wrong. His name is Prof. Udechukwu Obiora.
It was spelt wrong.

http://students.washington.edu/mastyles/anth313/artworks.html
But if you check link where it says "Another artistic biography of Odechukwu
http://www.nmafa.si.edu/exhibits/obiora.htm

Check the other links.

Other links

http://africa.si.edu/exhibits/obiora.htm
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by henry101(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2011
bk.babe97y:

What wont Ibos cry about? Always whining and crying over something or the other. Buncha lil male, punk, biyytches.

So, the Yorubas are obligated to use words in your language in the same context as u?!

Topics like this are how I know I'll always find it hard to not look at an Ibo man without suspicion. . . . very hypocritical beasts. Look at them up in arms trying to defend God's name, meanwhile, theres a video floating around the internet in which a poor necklace thief was brutally burnt to death by no other a group than a bunch of Ibo men!!!! Oh, and while they was roasting this poor dude (probably in hopes of eating him--a la Ibo fashion) a traumatized by-stander could be heard screaming "Jesus" repeatedly. Did the Ibo guys listen to anything remotely close to God's name at that point? No!!! But they wanna come on here, hypocrites that they are, and tell us what they think of jokes others made.

If yall Ibos was truly fearful of God, you woulda put the future of your kids before tribalism and bigotry and U woulda never rigged in GEJ so massively in all Ibo enclaves. Idiotas

You can fuxxck off now!

P.S:OA4MJ, my bad, but these fo*ools just make me so tight with their hypocrisy which just seems to be part of their way of life.

You also tried to link the video of the the burning thief to Igbos.
I know you came out of your psycho clinic today, I know you probably not with your senses too. When did the word ole become an Igbo word, Stop smoking fool, It will worsen your health, You are really sick. very demented individual, Mentally unstable,
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by henry101(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

http://www.google.com/search?q=NWAFOR+ODECHUKWU&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=TqU&pwst=1&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=LWYfTtqUAsO50AGtufmrAw&ved=0CBQQvgUoAA&q=NWAFOR+ODECHUKWU&nfpr=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=3cdaae8ea2222342&biw=1280&bih=619

These are all typo errors. No Igbo answers odechukwu,

Example of typo error noticed here

At last, organisers of the first ever National Eating Challenge television show in Nigeria, have got a sponsor.

The Source chain of supermarkets, with its headquarters at Kilo, Surulere-Lagos is the first sponsor of the oncoming event. The super mart giant was unveiled in a ceremony held at O’jez Chinese Restaurant in Lagos last week.

Prince C Udechukwu, National Coordinator, National Eating Challenge TV Show in his speech described The Source Super stores as a “great brand” that has an eye for the future with its decision to be part of the history making event. “We are here this morning to unveil our sponsor, The Source chain of supermarkets. It is indeed a memorable day for us, organisers of the first ever National Eating Challenge to proudly announce that a great brand has decided to be part of the great event scheduled to hold this year. For us at Franjus Entertainment Limited, we are really grateful that things are beginning to look up as regards the event and that is why we call on other corporate bodies to emulate this brand and give us full support.”

Eating competitions, he said, “are not popular in this part of the world but it is one sport that has brought fame and fortune to people in other climes. Our mission at Franjus Entertainment Limited is to make popular competitive eating and enrich some lives. I believe you will agree with me that there is nothing really to lose if one eats his way to fame and fortune! However, competitive eating isn’t only like other sports because there’s training involved. There are also rules and judges to make sure competitive eaters abide by them.”

Odechukwu enumerated the objectives of the eating TV show. “Franjus Entertainment Limited is looking for the greatest eater in Nigeria in a nationwide search. Eight winners from the six geo political zones will compete at the grand finale scheduled to hold in Lagos. The eight finalists will be given food options ranging from meat rolls, fufu, eba, pounded yam and semovita, noodles and chicken. All the food would be prepared on stage by standby caterers after the contestants had picked through a lucky dip the kind of food among the options. This way of determining what a contestant eats at the grand finale would create more excitement and tension because for instance, he/she may have wished to eat fufu because it is his favourite, but now, he picks the food choice of noodles. The challenge now, is to consume the large quantity of what he does not really enjoy eating and also to win the competition.

“In 25 minutes, the nation will know if a Nigerian can take down 20 wraps of pounded yam, 30 meat rolls, 5 full chickens, 100 chicken wings and or 20 packs of noodles! Two winners will emerge from each zone.”

In his address, Chike Durugo, C.E.O of The Source Supermarkets said he was indeed glad to be part of history. “I have been having discussions with the organisers of the National Eating Challenge and I am convinced that this show will make an impact in Nigeria. So, The Source Supermarkets is strongly supporting the event as one of its sponsors.”

The grand finale has been designed as a grand show of music, movie and food, that will feature top comedians such as Ali Baba, Julius Agwu, A Y, Seyi Law, Elenu, Mr. Patrick, MC Shakara, Emeka Smith and music stars Yemi Sax, Digitty Dunhill, O’jez and Alpha Bands and female singing sensation Kefee alongside other artistes that have not been confirmed. They are all billed to perform at the event. Red Carpet begins at 4pm. Artistes begin performance at 7pm and the Eating Challenge begins at 8pm.

“Before I forget, the winner of the challenge will go home with a car and N100, 000 naira cash while the second and third place winners will walk away with N100, 000, a complete HiTV system, N50, 000 and a complete HiTV system”, Odechukwu said adding, “We are currently in talks with prominent fast food outfits, beverages companies, soft drinks companies among others as regards sponsorship. Names would be revealed at the appropriate time.”

The event is supported by HiTV as it media partners while top celebrity magazine Hi Society, is the show’s official print media sponsor. Opa Williams Production House and O’jez Entertainment Limited are partners too.

http://www.nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng/print.php?category=broadcasting&id=4004
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by henry101(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2011
Any name that is spelt odechukwu is wrong and possibly an error. Udechukwu is the most likely name meant to be written.
Check the links and go through them. No be fight.

Peace people,
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Rhino5dm: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2011
^ dude what are you unto? Give it rest to put out the fire you kindled. Whatever the name connates in real life, you can't be oblivous of the fact no person using that name here was aiming at degrading God or any deity. You took the meaning "out of context" to protest your love GEJ without minding the combination of people on NL.

Now you should tender apology and bury this furtile pursuit of looking for a scape goat. Let there be peace in the HOUSE. One love!!!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by henry101(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^ dude what are you unto? Give it rest to put out the fire you kindled. Whatever the name connates in real life, you can't be oblivous of the fact no person using that name here was aiming at degrading God or any deity. You took the meaning "out of context" to protest your love GEJ without minding the combination of people on NL.

Now you should tender apology and bury this furtile pursuit of looking for a scape goat. Let there be peace in the HOUSE. One love!!!

I know people know this. But the info is to tell others who dnt know to desist if they are willing.
Peace,
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by agitator: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2011
iragbijile:

We are talking about Hillary Clinton here, not some unaccomplished imposed incompetent senator like Remi Tinubu

Can you compare Hillary Clinton to your mother?

Very few people can match Hillary's resume, and GEJ isnt one of them.

This is insult

tpia@:

^^kindly stop insulting remi tinubu for no reason.

insult your female family members instead.

blacklion captured it correctly here

blacklion:

I guess then its in the same league as 'Igbochukwu' for OBJ and 'nyanwu-nyanwu' for Igbo people in general etc.

Yet some of our Yoruba brethren who take especial delight in stereotyping and mocking other ethnic groups (surprisingly?) prove to have very thin skins when their names/language/culture are at the receiving end

Na wa for naija pipul - dish out what you can't take grin

People are comfortable insulting a male and the president for that matter. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2011
agitator:

This is insult

blacklion captured it correctly here

People are comfortable insulting a male and the president for that matter. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Cares who ?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by joeyfire(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2011
@ PETER TOSH - Get away from your crack pipe for a second and read this. I know you and the devil are already giving yourselves 69  wink. Wasnt wishing you hell mongo i was just advising you to get a life and quit being a mindless follow follow. Hell fire is real
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by igboboy1(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2011
hmm Uba means canoe in some dialect of igbo
yo or yor means beg

yor uba---canoe beggar?, beg for canoe?

Hmmm when i think of canoe i think of water. Maybe yorubas are related to Ijaws and hence Jonathan is a yoruba. So yorubas are now ruling again after 8yrs of OBJ. SEE WAYO DEM WAN PLAY US, WE NO GREE
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
Odechukwu, Reetardeen Goofluck
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EkoIle1: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
henry101:

Any name that is spelt odechukwu is wrong and possibly an error. Udechukwu is the most likely name meant to be written.
Check the links and go through them. No be fight.

Peace people,

You mean these people misspelled their own names?

Do you misspell your own name?

Please stop with your 419 analogies,
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by EzeUche(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

You mean these people misspelled their own names?

Do you misspell your own name?

Please stop with your 419 analogies, 

Eko ile. . . you are Public Id-iot #1
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by petertosh: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2011
joeyfire:

@ PETER TOSH - Get away from your crack pipe for a second and read this. I know you and the devil are already giving yourselves 69  wink. Wasnt wishing you hell mongo i was just advising you to get a life and quit being a mindless follow follow. Hell fire is real
you are a fanatic; not different from islamists. i am done with you since I've already handed your soul over to the devil. bye-bye.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by joeyfire(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2011
peter_tosh:

you are a fanatic; not different from islamists. i am done with you since I've already handed your soul over to the devil. bye-bye.

ok i am a xtian fanatic. what are u? where do you belong? you use words like ''christianity nonsense'' and expect a pat on the back? i am deeply sorry for you.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by seanet02: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2011
Odechukwu Nnamidi Azikwe GEJ Ebele Jonathan.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by hackney(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2011
hahaha . Ode.

ode chukwu even in igbo interpretation is no slight on God.
ala chukwu means God's land
ihe chukwu means God's things  [size=18pt]SO[/size]
Ode chukwu will mean God's ode
chikena.

Odechukwu should sort boko haram oo.
ode!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by agitator: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2011
why are the yorubas afraid of disintegration undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Ode Chukwu? by Demdem(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2011
Five pages for just a simple question HABA !!!!

ANS:

Odechukwu = Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GCFR).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Can't The Anambra State Government Build The Second River Niger Bridge??? / Linus Okorie: We Arrested Ebonyi South Labour Party Senatorial - Police / Ondo-Central Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.