Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free (163750 Views)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Trex360: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
I want to teach 9credit a lesson they are too callous and send messages even a day to due date I’ve experienced this twice I’ve never delayed payment. I followed the steps and added over 1k contacts upon reapplying and changed my emergency contacts has this re-upload worked proven to work on them? Because I need to break that particular cycle I’ve shown a lot of them shege already. This is the final battle

8 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by sunnx(f): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
aidameoryou:

Are they good, how much do they give.
I have never borrowed money from any loan app, and I wanted never to borrow.
But this is very dire now, and also I am 1000% willing to pay not like I am just looking for free money.
So how's there deal like,, and how much is there rate

How far?
Where you able to borrow from them yet by downloading the Fairmoney app as using my referral code
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by aidameoryou: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
sunnx:

How far?
Where you able to borrow from them yet by downloading the Fairmoney app as using my referral code

Yes I used fairmoney, but no referral.
I got money, it was really helpful

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Trex360: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
My revenge on 9credit was overly successful. I feel at peace now.

9 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Kunluv: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Trex360:

Do you pay them back?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Trex360: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Kunluv:

Do you pay them back?

With blood they crying acting tough in dms. They’ve only talked for over a week no act. So that’s all they can do cause they only talk

5 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Kunluv: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Trex360:

With blood they crying acting tough in dms. They’ve only talked for over a week no act. So that’s all they can do cause they only talk

Did you use fake contact? and do they defame you?

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by PEARL1247: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2022
What about ease moni
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Kimzo: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Trex360:
Bro, abeg does this op tutorial still work?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Oluwadamilolaf: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Trex360:
hello please how did you do it
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Richnero(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Trex360:

How did you do it?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Richnero(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Special information for people who want to get their own pound of flesh from these loan Apps.
I have been getting many DMs. In a day I get nothing less than 15requests to teach how to make loan Apps not to access your contacts.
I decided to make it open like this, knowing fully well that more than 25% of members here are loan shark agents but there's nothing they can do.

They're ITI BORIBOs, they're stark iliter.ates... there's no way Chinese people can employ intelligent people to do loan shark funds recovery jobs. You can see the kind of English they type. Most of them are school dropouts.

So back to the main issue. These steps I'm teaching/showing you now have worked for these Apps: 9Credit, NCash, CashLion, TrueNaira, KashKash,Oxloan, Icredit, Sparkle Naira, Okash, Easycredit, LCredit, Naira9ja and Cashmall. Other Apps no gree give our team members money. And atleast we've owed this apps more than 25days and more without defamation. They only send WhatsApp messages. Most of them are tired already.

1. Long press on App Icon.
2. Go to App information (i)
3. Clear Cache and Mobile Data.
4. Deny all access there.
5. Off Background mobile Data sharing
6. Now Force Stop
7. Uninstall!!!

*****Do this for all Apps
8. Go to your Facebook.
9. Go to settings.
10. Scroll down to offline activities.
11. Off everything offable there.(you will see those loan apps there, they always go there and hack it and get more contact details.)
12. Off that offline activities even for future purposes.
13. Deny Facebook, Instagram and other Apps from reaching your contacts or phone.
14. Go to Settings on your Android phone
15. Go to Accounts.
16. Click on all the Gmail accounts on your phone.
17. Stop synchronization of anything there.
18. Click on the mail address.
19. You will see many options like sharing of people's details and contacts to third party apps... Stop everything!!!.
20. Save your new settings.

21. Go to Chrome browser on your phone.
22. Type www.googlecontacts.com.
23. You will see all the contacts you saved in your Google accounts.
24. Select all and click export as vcf.
25. Save the vcf file in a safe folder and lock with password
26. Delete all contacts.
27. Go to phone menu.
28. Click on contacts icon. Delete all contacts both on Sim and phone.
29. Some contacts will say cannot delete because it's saved as admin or so.
30. Enter the phone contact icon. Click on Sim and select those contacts. They will delete.
31. Download contacts by Google on Playstore to recheck and confirm.
***Check Trash too and delete!!!!

32. Go to your call logs (incoming,missed and outgoing calls) delete everything.
33. Go to sms and delete everything.
34. Then start adding fake numbers as much as possible.
35. Save as mother, father, sister, brother, neighbor, Pastor etc.
36. Save plenty like 500-2500.
37. Dail some and also send some messages.

38. Then download all apps back. Both once you are owing already ... grant them access.
39. Even if they're very strong to have some contacts already. This one's will confuse them.
40. You can download new apps and take fresh loans.
41. After taking just repeat steps 1-7.

42. You can give them your ATM pin and details. But make sure that you have less than N500 in that account.
43. After taking the loan... Just disable the card from online transactions.
44. No App or anybody can take your money from your bank with only your BVN.
45. *They need your card details* to take money and not account number or BVN.

46. After using the fake contact details and you want to return your phone to normal.
47. Repeat stages 21-30.
48. Save that vcf file as fake contacts and save in save folder and lock with password.
49. Then import back your new contacts after you must've completed stages 1- 7.
50. You're good to go!

Go flex your money!!!!

Loan Sharks must fall!!!

FYI: If you know you have your peace of mind after defamation and you're leaving vengeance for god, please just remain like that and just be helping us to flag them on play stores.

Note that: Agents will come under this post to cry and will try to convince you not to take your own revenge and Chinese national cake.
Anyone talking bad about this post is a loan agent.

Note also that you don't need to be afraid were making it open like this. If they device another means we must find solutions. Trust me.

For this it works 100% even for those that have taken already and it's getting due, just do it earlier.

I hope the hundreds of people in my DMs will see this. I'm sorry, been super busy work, today I'm back home early and decided to7 do this since it's tested and confirmed for more than 1month now.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Is this still working? Cleverseo

3 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Favourite18: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bossman!
Which of them is currently giving?
I've only been able to get 40k chai
DryMouth:

Under 3days i don make 205k..

Some of them sef will message you on WhatsApp forcing you to take loans, especially those that their app is not featured in playstore.

Go and make money my dear. Enjoy your sallah.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by sunnx(f): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Favourite18:
Bossman!
Which of them is currently giving?
I've only been able to get 40k chai

Na so dem dey force persin to collect loan am unwilling to scam them but Christmas dey no money yet for it
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by soulreaver: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Please hope this stuff still works because I am waiting to see if all the apps I collected from will be calling fake contact
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Champagnes09(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
No loan app is too big to be dealt with.... As for me I will keep scamming loan apps till they rest .... Below are my victims... Naira9ja, Easement, Quickcheck, Oxloan, Lucky loan, And a lots more..... their money sweet die
grin grin
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by ozome15(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hahaha
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Richnero(m): 12:27am On Jan 20, 2023
Champagnes09:
No loan app is too big to be dealt with.... As for me I will keep scamming loan apps till they rest .... Below are my victims... Naira9ja, Easement, Quickcheck, Oxloan, Lucky loan, And a lots more..... their money sweet die
grin grin
What is the latest working method?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Intellab(m): 12:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Nigerians and scams. I will never hire or work with a Nigerian. Always want to scam.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Desusi: 3:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Special information for people who want to get their own pound of flesh from these loan Apps.
I have been getting many DMs. In a day I get nothing less than 15requests to teach how to make loan Apps not to access your contacts.
I decided to make it open like this, knowing fully well that more than 25% of members here are loan shark agents but there's nothing they can do.

They're ITI BORIBOs, they're stark iliter.ates... there's no way Chinese people can employ intelligent people to do loan shark funds recovery jobs. You can see the kind of English they type. Most of them are school dropouts.

So back to the main issue. These steps I'm teaching/showing you now have worked for these Apps: 9Credit, NCash, CashLion, TrueNaira, KashKash,Oxloan, Icredit, Sparkle Naira, Okash, Easycredit, LCredit, Naira9ja and Cashmall. Other Apps no gree give our team members money. And atleast we've owed this apps more than 25days and more without defamation. They only send WhatsApp messages. Most of them are tired already.

6. Now Force Stop
7. Uninstall!!!

8. Go to your Facebook.
9. Go to settings.
11. Off everything offable there.(you will see those loan apps there, they always go there and hack it and get more contact details.)
13. Deny Facebook, Instagram and other Apps from reaching your contacts or phone.
15. Go to Accounts.
19. You will see many options like sharing of people's details and contacts to third party apps... Stop everything!!!.

26. Delete all contacts.
27. Go to phone menu.
30. Enter the phone contact icon. Click on Sim and select those contacts. They will delete.

32. Go to your call logs (incoming,missed and outgoing calls) delete everything.

38. Then download all apps back. Both once you are owing already ... grant them access.
39. Even if they're very strong to have some contacts already. This one's will confuse them.

42. You can give them your ATM pin and details. But make sure that you have less than N500 in that account.

46. After using the fake contact details and you want to return your phone to normal.
47. Repeat stages 21-30.
48. Save that vcf file as fake contacts and save in save folder and lock with password.
50. You're good to go!

Go flex your money!!!!

Loan Sharks must fall!!!

FYI: If you know you have your peace of mind after defamation and you're leaving vengeance for god, please just remain like that and just be helping us to flag them on play stores.

Note that: Agents will come under this post to cry and will try to convince you not to take your own revenge and Chinese national cake.

Note also that you don't need to be afraid were making it open like this. If they device another means we must find solutions. Trust me.

For this it works 100% even for those that have taken already and it's getting due, just do it earlier.

I hope the hundreds of people in my DMs will see this. I'm sorry, been super busy work, today I'm back home early and decided to7 do this since it's tested and confirmed for more than 1month now.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Ogbologbo.kai
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Icent99(m): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Does this still work?
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Icent99(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2023
Bornbiafra:

6. Now Force Stop
7. Uninstall!!!

8. Go to your Facebook.
9. Go to settings.
15. Go to Accounts.

26. Delete all contacts.
27. Go to phone menu.

47. Repeat stages 21-30.
50. You're good to go!

Go flex your money!!!!

Loan Sharks must fall!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
There is good news and there is bad news
I. Have tried this on January 2023, sadly for the loan apps you already owe, they have your original contact already. This process will only add more contact to their database as i noticed from one of the agents who sent me my contact list. It was missed. I could also see my contacts inside the lost of contacts.

The Good news is, you can only use this method to apply freshly on new loan apps.

Make i go continue with my defamed life. This life Las Las no ballance
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Bornbiafra: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2023
Icent99:

There is good news and there is bad news
I. Have tried this on January 2023, sadly for the loan apps you already owe, they have your original contact already. This process will only add more contact to their database as i noticed from one of the agents who sent me my contact list. It was missed. I could also see my contacts inside the lost of contacts.

The Good news is, you can only use this method to apply freshly on new loan apps.

Make i go continue with my defamed life. This life Las Las no ballance
brother this is still working,stop decirving yourself...

I Know many loan app who are begging me to take down this post

4 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Icent99(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2023
Bornbiafra:
brother this is still working,stop decirving yourself...

I Know many loan app who are begging me to take down this post
bro, the apps that i already applied from still have my original contact even after i did all these. I have over 40 loan apps on my phone as we speak. Sadly they just synced the new contacts and added to my original contact. Too bad i did not see this post on time
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Bornbiafra: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2023
Icent99:
bro, the apps that i already applied from still have my original contact even after i did all these. I have over 40 loan apps on my phone as we speak. Sadly they just synced the new contacts and added to my original contact. Too bad i did not see this post on time
from your response you didn't follow the steps...how can you follow the steps and still have the the apps on your phone...

Anyways I'm not supposed to reply you ...if you Know the work that was done to generate those process you won't discredit it

I believe there is part that says deny them access and delete

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Icent99(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Bornbiafra:
from your response you didn't follow the steps...how can you follow the steps and still have the the apps on your phone...

Anyways I'm not supposed to reply you ...if you Know the work that was done to generate those process you won't discredit it

I believe there is part that says deny them access and delete
let me show you something. The screenshot below was when i extracted the apps into apk before I uninstaled them. Mind you i removed all permissions before uninstalling all 45 apps . I cleaned everything up before reinstalling the apps. Unfortunately i think my first sets of contacts have been saved in their server.like i said earlier, they received the new ones which i generated using a contact generator app . Ones they have your original contact already, there's no way to remove it from their server.

This will only work when you're taking fresh loan from fresh apps

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Bornbiafra: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Icent99:
let me show you something. The screenshot below was when i extracted the apps into apk before I uninstaled them. Mind you i removed all permissions before uninstalling all 45 apps . I cleaned everything up before reinstalling the apps. Unfortunately i think my first sets of contacts have been saved in their server.like i said earlier, they received the new ones which i generated using a contact generator app . Ones they have your original contact already, there's no way to remove it from their server.

there is something you must understand and that is the time you did all that is posted matters ,you wouldn't allow them to download your contact before doing the needful....

For instance you wouldn't wait till your due date before you deny the access...

No loan app has the data base capacity to store all the customers details like pics and contact ...they only extract it at when needed

You are making me talk too much...

6 Likes

Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by okomi562: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Icent99:

I want to ask, I used my real contacts at first but later switched to 8500 fake contacts when taking a new loan. will this work and if they have the sets of contacts, are they seperated or mixed.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by okomi562: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bornbiafra:
there is something you must understand and that is the time you did all that is posted matters ,you wouldn't allow them to download your contact before doing the needful....

For instance you wouldn't wait till your due date before you deny the access...

No loan app has the data base capacity to store all the customers details like pics and contact ...they only extract it at when needed

You are making me talk too much...
Hi sir, I followed the steps but I used real contacts first time and used fake 8500 contacts, when applying next, please which one will be shown in d server
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Kaiser20: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Richnero:
What is the latest working method?
Get AK 47 or equivalent, get some guys from your area enter any bank near your rob the bank. This is easiest way of making quick millions without working hard,it works.
Re: Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free by Icent99(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2023
okomi562:
I want to ask, I used my real contacts at first but later switched to 8500 fake contacts when taking a new loan. will this work and if they have the sets of contacts, are they seperated or mixed.
they're missed. I think they have a cloud storage now. They just sync everything

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.