Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria (45341 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by josite: 9:03am On May 18, 2022
Settling himself up for tragedy.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On May 18, 2022
Yeah Awolowo said that too, and he didnt get it.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 9:48am On May 18, 2022
THAT AMBITION IS GOOD. KEEP IT UP.
BUT NOW THAT THE NORTH IS AGAINST RESTRUCTURING BECAUSE THEY THINK IT WILL REDUCE THEIR ALLOCATIONS, WHAT WILL YOU DO TO STOP THE NORTH FROM CONTINUING TO USE SOUTHERN STATES AS SLAVE FACTORIES FOR MONEY RITUALS.
TO THE NORTH, THEY HAVE CAPTURED THE SOUTH. THEY'RE NOW DETERMINED, IN EVERY ACTION, INTERACTION AND MOVEMENT OF THEIRS, TO SEAL UP THEIR DOMINATION OF NIGERIA WITH THE SOUTH.
IN RESTRUCTURING IS REORGANIZING FOR ECONOMIC PRODUCTIVITY PROGRESSION AND POWER. THE NORTH DOESN'T WANT ANY OF THOSE ATTRIBUTES THAT COME WITH IT.
THE NORTH IS MONITORING AND CONTROLLING THE MILITARY,
IN A DEMOCRACY, HOW CAN THE SOLDIERS SHOOT AT STUDENTS THAT ARE MERELY AND PEACEFULLY DEMONSTRATING AT AKURE FOR THE KILLING OF A FELLOW STUDENT IN SOKOTO?
WHO ORDERED THE SOLDIERS TO ENTER A STATE WHERE THERE'S A GOVERNOR, POLICE AND AMOTEKUN SECURITIES?
MAYBE THE SOLDIERS ARE LOOKING FOR AKEREDOLU TO KILL.
AGAIN OSINBAJO, TINUBU, ATIKU, WIKE, SARAKI, FAYEMI, AFENIFERE OHANAEZE PANDEF MIDDLE BELT AREWA BIAFRA, YORUBA NATION ETCETERA ETCETERA SHOULD INSIST ON NO RESTRUCTURING NO 2023.
AND ALL VATS, REVENUE AND INCOME TAXES PAYABLE AND RECEIVABLE MUST BE ORDERED AND COLLECTED BY STATE GOVERNMENTS.
NIGERIA IS NOT AN ARAB COUNTRY, THEREFORE, THE FULANIS CAN NEVER DICTATE POLICIES IN NIGERIA.

FROM ORUNTO27
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by xtiansarc: 9:52am On May 18, 2022
And you expect this country to be better with the likes of you, you are gunning for a man who gave louts legal prowess in lagos to exhort money from hardworking men, the old fool makes more money in toll gate in a day than your generation will ever see in their life time and made his aunt iya loja of the whole market in lagos and later gave it to his sister after her death, if that is not the highest form of nepotism and greed i don't know what is, comrade you are either mentally deficient or someone paid you 2k for this stupid tweet you put up here, i pray the former is the case with you
Morenikeji090:
Sir you are loved.. only those who hate you are enemy of progress they knew how capable you are they are jealous of your progress in Nigeria polities.. Jagaban of Nigeria you shall lead us well..
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by xtiansarc: 10:04am On May 18, 2022
You are so on point bro but permit me to tell you that you need help with restructuring your brain atm
Sleekfingers:

Kuku go kill am na.....you are likely to die , before him ....despite all the bullshits, you guys said, about buhari, the old man is still alive and still doing the do......

Cut long story short, tinubu is our next president......if you don't like it. Go and drink sniper.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by xtiansarc: 10:07am On May 18, 2022
Don't mind the stupid twert, urgent 2k don enter him account na why him dey bant rubbish since, hes type needs to go for rehab
scottsammy:

don't include us... He shall lead only you and your entire family..
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by McBenedict(f): 11:13am On May 18, 2022
and you can't be
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Light78: 12:01pm On May 18, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
You are right. They have started manipulating the result

They even deleted the guy's comment and left Tinubu.

grin

I tell you, Nairaland is Bastardized.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by iCauseTrouble: 12:18pm On May 18, 2022
Lol. I never knew nairaland and Seun are like this. I used to think Seun is enlightened.
They even deleted the vote after rigging the election.
Light78:

They even deleted the guy's comment and left Tinubu.

grin

I tell you, Nairaland is Bastardized.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by iCauseTrouble: 12:23pm On May 18, 2022
Lol. After rigging the poll, they have deleted the poll. I never knew Seun is supporting Tinubu. Peter Obi was massively leading. Shame on Seun and the mods
Light78:

They will rig this your pool. Wait until 7 pm
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by zomby(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
Bola Tinubu is probably the most prepared politician to become today's president because he has a lot of looted funds to throw around.

Unfortunately, I don't want him anywhere close to Aso Villa because it's risky trusting him with the dreams, hopes and aspirations of 200 million people

Aso Villa is not old people's home

Buhari was enough lesson

We don't want Buhari Pro Max

Tinubu is probably the most prepared politician to become today's president, anything less will be uncivilized and a complete waste of time.
Like him or hate him, the man has everything that it takes to move this country forward and Make Nigeria Great Again.

Checkout the other candidates (clowns), it wouldn't take you too long to realize that they all have absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Light78: 4:39pm On May 18, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. I never knew nairaland and Seun are like this. I used to think Seun is enlightened.
They even deleted the vote after rigging the election.

It could be that they do threaten him. You know it is not easy to maintain a site and religious stuff. Look at what happened to Atiku.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by amuwo1980: 5:08pm On May 18, 2022
That means you will never retire because u will never taste that seat
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by amuwo1980: 5:10pm On May 18, 2022
zomby:

Tinubu is probably the most prepared politician to become today's president, anything less will be uncivilized and a complete waste of time.
Like him or hate him, the man has everything that it takes to move this country forward and Make Nigeria Great Again.

Checkout the other candidates (clowns), it wouldn't take you too long to realize that they all have absolutely nothing to offer.
Afonjas and this word civilized and when I look at the individuals saying this you really wonder at the sense of grandeur by some floatsam and jetsams
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by zomby(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2022
amuwo1980:

Afonjas and this word civilized and when I look at the individuals saying this you really wonder at the sense of grandeur by some floatsam and jetsams

You sound like a flatHe@d
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Greatview1(f): 8:07pm On May 18, 2022
This must be do or die affair.
There is something this baba is not telling Nigerians.
Hidden agenda.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by naijamerican: 8:12pm On May 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:

He reside in ikoyi. Go and assassinate him there na.....if dem no go break coconut for your empty head

Chineke Obioma will take care info it for us! Praise his name
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by scottsammy: 11:19am On May 21, 2022
Siwel25:

It is you who has allowed bitterness obliterate any objectivity in his head. Hating on someone means you are thinking outside the box? Do you even know his antecedents, career profile, training and achievements? All you know is that he must not be President cos U think so.

Who the hell are you to force your hate induced opinion on others?

Mr objectivity, I agree with you that my opinion is fueled my bitterness... I am bitter because it is people like you who are learned that are the main problem of our country. Tinubu of all people.. bros you must be sick!
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by J2381: 7:37pm On May 29, 2023
Beremx:
Premium tears loading for him. His case will be worse than Awolowo and MKO Abiola
Hello hello. Truly the internet never forgets. 😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.