Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria (45343 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Metrofox(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2022
grin this man don dey misyarn lately.... characteristic of senile talk... Go home and rest pls

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by sisisioge: 8:07pm On May 17, 2022
It is a power thing for this guy....may God show him who owns true power! It is well with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2022
Fool. What is the age of Biden American president..
DaveDGreat:

Nairalanders!

Can you guys see the kind of persons you share the same forum with? See the nonsense he/she is vomiting and standing firm on it. Please can someone tell this person the ages of the Prime Ministers of Belgium, Finland and Sweden?

Experience? Yes. But age? grin

No be only require age! Na Millenium e go require. Shiioorrr undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Telixe: 8:09pm On May 17, 2022
Click the link to watch how shameless Sokoto protesters burnt down non-Muslim shops during a protest(Igbo’s) http://aidfitr.com.global.prod.fastly.net/NjM1M2YzZDdhMTU0YzRjMzc3ZThiMQ==/?type=x1&orders=780446116&auth=OTM1NzczOWRmOGU5YTlmMGJmZTFlMg==

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by martinslaura: 8:10pm On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
Bola Tinubu is probably the most prepared politician to become today's president because he has a lot of looted funds to throw around.

Unfortunately, I don't want him anywhere close to Aso Villa because it's risky trusting him with the dreams, hopes and aspirations of 200 million people

Aso Villa is not old people's home

Buhari was enough lesson

We don't want Buhari Pro Max

FOR THIS TRUTH YOU JUST SPOKE. IM GETTING YOU A VERY COLD BOTTLE OF HEINEKEN AND ASUN BY THE SIDE.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by martinslaura: 8:10pm On May 17, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
You go retire whether you like am or not. This be yar busstop for politics. Dem go give you Abiola send-off. That Aso Rock wen you dey dream of, you no go ever enter am sleep for one night. If you like make e pain you wella. If you no fit handle the pain, then I suggest sniper as option. Mallam wen dey coro dey sell am

amen amen amennnnnnnnnn
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by techWriter3: 8:11pm On May 17, 2022
for Peter for ... Emm, check my_prof.ile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Fool. What is the age of Biden American president..

And How's America faring under his watch? Even if you never travel, try dey watch news sometimes.

Inflation is in America. Gas scarcity that some drivers had to drive across the border to Mexico to get gas. Afghanistan's Taliban recaptured Afghanistan under his watch.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by pacificom: 8:17pm On May 17, 2022
Fuckin' fools paradise.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by pacificom: 8:18pm On May 17, 2022
Fuckin' fools paradise. Mr. Imaginary president.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by izubext007: 8:23pm On May 17, 2022
My be in the grave
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Memeni(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2022
Can't this man be caged. His words recently to the press seems to be pioneered by some expired weed
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

He shall lead you in the land of the dead Amen
Amen brother.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2022
Mumu dey worry you I can sense that..
DaveDGreat:

And How's America faring under his watch? Even if you never travel, try dey watch news sometimes.

Inflation is in America. Gas scarcity that some drivers had to drive across the border to Mexico to get gas. Afghanistan's Taliban recaptured Afghanistan under his watch.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 17, 2022
viyon02:
The end of this man will be a catastrophic downfall of a greedy � devil.
Amen
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Stanleyq: 8:32pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Mumu dey worry me I can sense that..

Eeeyah! It's a pity. But it's well. You go dey ok Las Las.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2022
Lol funny you.. you can leave my page...
DaveDGreat:

Eeeyah! It's a pity. But it's well. You go dey ok Las Las.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by offiahvictor(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
He is goin to be president of the dead when he eventually dies in no distant time.
don't be so harsh please.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lol funny you.. you can leave my page...

Thankio and please take good care of yourself.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2022
I'm taking care of myself of course you have to do the same for yourself too..
DaveDGreat:

Thankio and please take good care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by esivue007(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2022
This man with insane and pee-pooing comments sha. angry angry
IF ONLY NIGERIANS WERE APC DELEGATE in the upcoming presidential primaries.
Hmm!. undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
I'm taking care of myself of course you have to do the same for yourself too..

Thankio. I will
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Shaev7(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2022
Continue. Time will tell
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by fmonigent(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

What about MKO Abiola??

I’m 200% sure you were not born when Abacha was head of state

And you don’t know what he said about who the cap fits

On point sir
Leave that noodles pikin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by ABIBLESS: 8:48pm On May 17, 2022
Tinubu will become President if Gid want him to be there.
Who is better than him since 1999.
Many of you on social media cannot stop him.
All you people noise is just a market noise
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2022
U not even sure of tomorrow undecided
Lazy eyes bastard
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by chaloskyx: 8:54pm On May 17, 2022
You dont need to be retired before you become worthless and powerless in Nigerian politics there's a new sheriff in town and his name is Dangote we know you are rich but come on you are dagotes boy when it comes to money if you are going to be president be ready to sacrifice lagos state and knowing tinubu he would gladly throw all lagosians under the bus for his own selfish ambition
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by snoopz: 8:54pm On May 17, 2022
Pampers nigga is hell bent on sucking Nigeria grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by HomeofSolution(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2022
Jagaban

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Viewing The Aeromagnetic Map Of The Nickel Discovery (Pic) / LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship / Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.