Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria (45336 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Vertraulichkeit: 6:15pm On May 17, 2022
AbaLion:

Whenever you ibos make reference to Awo and MKO, please do not forget to also refer to Aguiyi Ironsi. You guys find it deliberately convenient to leave out Aguiyi's name out of your twist of foolery. According to history, Aguiyi Ironsi was arrested, tied on both legs and hands, driven to a bush path where bullets was burried into his skull.

-Lion

No sound person will ever compare the great Aguiyi-ironsi with MKO Abiola or Awo. The latter two's greed were their undoing, which is the same problem BAT has. Stop the blasphemy.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

Aso Villa is not old people's home.

We don't want Buhari Pro Max.

Buhari was enough lesson.

I agree with that. He is old and only God knows if he will finish 8 years or not.

But is that the only reason?
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 17, 2022
Lol
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Kal2022: 6:16pm On May 17, 2022
Please go and take care of your health. You have achieved a lot for yourself
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by egobright(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2022
Imagine a statement from a presidential hopeful.
Some Nigerian politicians talk as if they hold their lives in their hands.

Next headline would be Tinubu apologize for his statement of not retiring from politics until he becomes president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2022
sorry ooo.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by lexy2014: 6:17pm On May 17, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-wont-retire-from-politics-until-im-president-of-nigeria-tinubu/

I will bring the experience of my leadership in Lagos state as a Governor to bare on my leadership style in Nigeria.

What experience of his leadership in Lagos state as governor is he talking about?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by freemanq(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2022
I see malaria
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:

No sound person will ever compare the great Aguiyi-ironsi with MKO Abiola or Awo. The latter two's greed were their undoing, which is the same problem BAT has. Stop the blasphemy.

You definitely don't know Aguyi-Ironsi and what he did during his reign as head of state. Some of the National Problems was created during his reign.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by President2001(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2022
If death retire you
You have to accept
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by ThePlugg(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2022
Na to die for the politics be that na
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Rexymania(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2022
It's far from you
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nuheights(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2022
Of course you will not retire because of the supplies from Lagos State
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Ginomel(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

What about MKO Abiola??

I’m 200% sure you were not born when Abacha was head of state

And you don’t know what he said about who the cap fits

Abacha every party fearfully adopted as their consensus presidential candidate before God intervened.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Light78: 6:19pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu

They will rig this your pool. Wait until 7 pm
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 6:20pm On May 17, 2022
This man is too desperate to be Nigeria president with out a vision...imagine another vegetable to be a president...I will be a Nigeria president from d grave.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by chloride6: 6:20pm On May 17, 2022
Omo you don dey accept say round 2 go dey grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by boladale123: 6:20pm On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

Ode

Military Head of state

Emperor

And a democratic elected president are different things

Ewu Hausa

Asinwin

You're one of the reason Nigeria is backward.
Just for you to explain your views,you don dey abuse .
How old are sef?
Are you older than Metusela?
Beta go sit down ogbeni.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by ukpahu(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2022
thiefnebu in your dream
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by FuckOsuPigs: 6:21pm On May 17, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
You go retire whether you like am or not. This be yar busstop for politics. Dem go give you Abiola send-off. That Aso Rock wen you dey dream of, you no go ever enter am sleep for one night. If you like make e pain you wella. If you no fit handle the pain, then I suggest sniper as option. Mallam wen dey coro dey sell am

On May 29 to 31, wailers will cry grin. It's gonna be double jeopardy. Mark this date.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by ukpahu(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2022
oletinibu you lie
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 17, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
You go retire whether you like am or not. This be yar busstop for politics. Dem go give you Abiola send-off. That Aso Rock wen you dey dream of, you no go ever enter am sleep for one night. If you like make e pain you wella. If you no fit handle the pain, then I suggest sniper as option. Mallam wen dey coro dey sell am

Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Vertraulichkeit: 6:22pm On May 17, 2022
Idaytesj29:

You definitely don't know Aguyi-Ironsi and what he did during his reign as head of state. Some of the National Problems was created during his reign.

None of his decisions stemmed from greed, that is the point. He was a nationalist, and being a nationalist, where applicable, has never been seen as a crime by sound people anywhere in the world.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
aguiyi is a [/s]Yoruba Muslim[s] from Delta State. He's not from South east

Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi was born into the family of Mazi (Mr.) Ezeugo Aguiyi on the 3rd of March 1924, in Ibeku, Umuahia, located in the present-day Abia State, Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by olas24u(f): 6:22pm On May 17, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Hater, just hate for nothing sake
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by saintnegroid(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-wont-retire-from-politics-until-im-president-of-nigeria-tinubu/
hahahahahahahah.... My dear brother you will retire... Infact you are retiring next year.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Newton2024: 6:23pm On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
Bola Tinubu is probably the most prepared politician to become today's president because he has a lot of looted funds to throw around.

Unfortunately, I don't want him anywhere close to Aso Villa because it's risky trusting him with the dreams, hopes and aspirations of 200 million people

Aso Villa is not old people's home

Buhari was enough lesson

We don't want Buhari Pro Max
My brother, I will choose Tinubu over any Fulani herdsman terr-orist. Tinubu can not be worse than Buhari.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 6:23pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu
Na so e be that last time, Like for Atiku 17,316, Share for Buhari 2,804.

Nairalanders no get say for election.
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by DAwest7: 6:24pm On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
Bola Tinubu is probably the most prepared politician to become today's president because he has a lot of looted funds to throw around.

Unfortunately, I don't want him anywhere close to Aso Villa because it's risky trusting him with the dreams, hopes and aspirations of 200 million people

Aso Villa is not old people's home

Buhari was enough lesson

We don't want Buhari Pro Max
Increase the volume comrade
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 17, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Make sure you secure all the likes for Obi, so that on PDP primaries day, you present to PDP NWC to give the ticket to Obi.

Childishness!

Lol. Correct talk. IPObians shey una don hear? Collate the result of the many polls Obi has won online and hand it to the chairman of PDP .

He will surely exchange Obi's online wins with the votes of their Party delegate to make Obi PDP Presidential candidate. Done deal. cool

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by olas24u(f): 6:24pm On May 17, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:

None of his decisions stemmed from greed, that is the point. He was a nationalist, and being a nationalist, where applicable, has never been seen as a crime by sound people anywhere in the world.
Unitary system is greed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air / Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.