Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Slay Queen Hurts Her ‘Hot Pot’ After Attempting To Pull Off Acrobatic Pole - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Hurts Her ‘Hot Pot’ After Attempting To Pull Off Acrobatic Pole (544 Views)

Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum / My Girlfriend Begged Me To Sleep With Her Hot Best Friend, And I... / Cum On Me Baby - Story Woken Up By Her Hot Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Hurts Her ‘Hot Pot’ After Attempting To Pull Off Acrobatic Pole by EfyaGodwina: 10:53pm On May 17, 2022
An unidentified Slay Queen has gone viral on the internet after a video of her pulling some crazy aerobatic move went wrong and nearly got her Hot pot broken.

The beautiful Slay Queen hit her hørny pot on a pipe in her room while trying to do what experienced men do.

The lady was trying to discover her pole dance talent which involves the combination of shaking the body and acrobatics centered on a vertical pole but all went wrong for her

This dance style is mostly associated with men but this lady tried to give it a try and it ended in tears for her.

Watch the video below;

https://allgistroom.com/slay-queen-Hot-pot-acrobatic/

(1) (Reply)

How Hurtful Is It / Wh / Sheneka Adams Vs Draya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.