Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” (32758 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by bigdammyj: 1:09pm On May 18, 2022
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Lepon02: 1:10pm On May 18, 2022
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Dorwadora(f): 1:10pm On May 18, 2022
Baby girl came back strong and sexy

Nothing do you maami kiss

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Seniorwriter(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2022
Sorry.....SMH

Deep Quote
Health is wealth.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by ifyconsult: 1:11pm On May 18, 2022
K

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Mokason288(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2022
prophetfire:
You can imagine. Instead of giving her life to Christ.
I noticed that God gives more life to stupid people

I don’t have any proof but I know the wicked hardly die

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Karemarealty288(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2022
This woman no dey taya? Only her get unidentified skin disease of which doctors numbers the days of her last breath.....now another one. Madam living in Nigeria alone is a near death experience for everyone abeg ....close your breast its now babies food.

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Tbbt3: 1:20pm On May 18, 2022
Thank goodness
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by southsouthking(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2022
Abortion gone wrong.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Boss469(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2022
Mokason288:

You came out Of near death situation and you decided to be holding and showing us breast.

You want her to hold divk?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Enumerator(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2022
cheesy
Mokason288:

You came out Of near death situation and you decided to be holding and showing us breast.

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Tundex911: 1:46pm On May 18, 2022
Wahala dey kill person

Pele ti e
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by HolyStriker(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2022
Healfastijn:
I need to do open heart surgery too, I'm still expecting any sponsor. I'm ready to provide myself to any heart clinic

Sing that song that says “Carry me dey go ooooh, Jehova carry you Dey go your husband house grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by JONSYN7154: 2:15pm On May 18, 2022
grin grin grin
Mokason288:

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by achivs(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2022
[/color]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Answer me little boy..does it?
Before you spew nonsense do think..
[color=#770077]you don't just come here and talk BS about how a lady wish to clothe herself and take some photos..it makes you look mindless...
Let's see if the colour change[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Evidenx(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2022
See all the colour warriors at page one. grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Maverick777: 2:29pm On May 18, 2022
Mokason288:

I don’t blame you

I know you just want me to notice that you know how to change color

Ode

Please smell off
detective sighted!
respect!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by frozen70(f): 2:48pm On May 18, 2022
Bluntguy:
Always explaining what no one asked them, some of these girls.

In this case her own was for medical purposes and some of us has learnt that, blood sack left uncleaned after a CS will cause more damages
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by FireUpNow(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2022
Thank God for her surviving near death experience. Not easy at all.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Father4all: 3:38pm On May 18, 2022
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCSruR3vNeE

Doctors discovered complications and blood sacs in my stomach” Uche Ogbodo narrates her near death experience in the labor room

Uche Ogbodo has shared her near death experience while birthing her second child with younger boo, Bobby Marris.

The mother of two who is celebrating a new age, 44 today, May 17 has recounted how she almost lost her life during labor.

According to her, she felt something tragic was going to happen but she kept faith and held unto God to see her through.

Uche Ogbodo had complications after birthing her baby, there as sacs in her stomach which is one of the condition that causes bleeding after birth.

Fortunately for her, the female doctor was able to discover it and had refused stitching her till because she knew her stomach wasn’t normal.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdqWt8UgsNN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
when people are sick and in the hospital that's where you will see their true complexion
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by meobizy(f): 3:43pm On May 18, 2022
Thank God for her life.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Daneto: 3:48pm On May 18, 2022
Na testimony u de share Abi Na breast u come sample?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Nwibii: 3:51pm On May 18, 2022
She kept saying her god, her god using small letter do it. Hope is not the other god oooo but the Almighty God?

Finestgal:

Doctors discovered complications and blood sacs in my stomach” Uche Ogbodo narrates her near death experience in the labor room

Uche Ogbodo has shared her near death experience while birthing her second child with younger boo, Bobby Marris.

The mother of two who is celebrating a new age, 44 today, May 17 has recounted how she almost lost her life during labor.

According to her, she felt something tragic was going to happen but she kept faith and held unto God to see her through.

Uche Ogbodo had complications after birthing her baby, there as sacs in her stomach which is one of the condition that causes bleeding after birth.

Fortunately for her, the female doctor was able to discover it and had refused stitching her till because she knew her stomach wasn’t normal.

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by chaloskyx: 4:00pm On May 18, 2022
THATS YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by gaby(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2022
Yeye attention seeking dunderheads.

If dem don dey crave their oxygen (attention) dem go look for one phantom motivational tori come begin use the opportunity to splash their latest photo op for our faces.

Empty souls...
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2022
Na breast saved her life.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Munamoqel: 4:35pm On May 18, 2022
Finestgal:

ICU and you get time to snap .weldone continue.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by bonnyhope: 4:40pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=112934797]

[s]Does holding her boobs give you an erection..the time you spend on criticizing how women take pictures and all can be used in developing the way you think and view people...
[/[/s]quote]

What is wrong in condemning indecency
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” by Lovelydaisies: 4:41pm On May 18, 2022
I thought the pictures attached would be of the blood sacs. Quick recovery, Uche.

BTW these pictures these ladies take, naked, half-naked, don't they fear what their children will say or think in the future?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha / Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge / Sadiq Daba Leaves Nigeria For Abroad Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.