Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello (7864 Views)

"Our Economy Is Trapped" - Tinubu Vows To End Nigeria’s Over-reliance On Loans / Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by bigdammyj: 5:59pm On May 18, 2022
Noted
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Whothecapfits: 5:59pm On May 18, 2022
Fake people
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by DropsMic(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2022
Story
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Judolisco(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2022
EFCC jst dey wait yayaha bello make e finish... Dem go too deal with dis guy.... Na so him dey grow am for kogi arbi with staff salary... Man failed to pay even his deputy governor salary
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by iFESTAC680(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2022
Do not fall for sugar coated mouthed politicians

Do what I say don't do what I do "like polinus in Hamlet"

This man that hasn't paid a 100% salary since he got in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by AdeniyiA(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2022
Zikogerald:
Yahaya Bello the peoples choice

Oloki:

Which people?

Unserious, disillusioned, deceived and visionless people sad angry undecided
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by cuttestprince(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2022
MhiztaEnny:
The only hope for the masses for well agricultural and industrializing Nigeria is Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State

#Hope23
#YahayaBello
#TheGap
I don't know if you guys reason at all,at this point we should support any politicians cus of what they can do,I don't hate anyone,but ask yaya hello how he has govern kogi state 4 the past 7yrs then come back here..una no go ever learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by anonimi: 6:03pm On May 18, 2022
Oloki:
Which people?

He must be referring to the people who hail the useless governor here on nairaland for a few Naira.
What a miserable life to live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by hibeebeeking: 6:03pm On May 18, 2022
See his mouth. Una get mouth now.election is fast approach.make I go sit down deh look.
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Mrbenny001: 6:04pm On May 18, 2022
chrisxxx:
This was how Buhari caused unnecessary inflation in food prices. You can't grow what you will eat with hoe and knife. Those who export food to Nigeria practice mechanized agriculture.
What plans do you have for this? You can also not have advantage everywhere as the man in Lagos would prefer IT skill and the man in Benue may prefer Agric.
Fund an area where Nigeria holds an easy advantage and leverage on it. It is called comparative cost advantage in Economics.
Don't mind them..how can you wake up one day and close borders to food importaion... instead of mechanising our farming process so the local made can compete them importation will die naturally...you only give room for middle men and smugglers to riff Nigerian the more

1 Like

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Judolisco(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2022
Oloki:

Which people?
d werey no get pvc o
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by AVISENNA: 6:08pm On May 18, 2022
Kogi state still remains one of the worst performing states in Nigeria, salaries are not being paid , decaying infrastructure , despite being a key region for Agriculture , the state still remains stagnated.
Sing him all the praise you may wish but bear in mind that Kogi state is a snapshot of what the nation will look like if he is made president.
Total waste of tax payers money .

3 Likes

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by spydera: 6:09pm On May 18, 2022
taiwotimitt:
What about weed grin

You sabi
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Addyt6: 6:09pm On May 18, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Wasky101: 6:09pm On May 18, 2022
chrisxxx:
This was how Buhari caused unnecessary inflation in food prices. You can't grow what you will eat with hoe and knife. Those who export food to Nigeria practice mechanized agriculture.
What plans do you have for this? You can also not have advantage everywhere as the man in Lagos would prefer IT skill and the man in Benue may prefer Agric.
Fund an area where Nigeria holds an easy advantage and leverage on it. It is called comparative cost advantage in Economics.
From this your point of view, so we must be fully mechanized before we grow what we eat?
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by royalnose: 6:13pm On May 18, 2022
Kofi State should have been a case study. You have a bad case young man. Next?
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Rapht933: 6:14pm On May 18, 2022
grin
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by nomskill: 6:16pm On May 18, 2022
Them don start again! Na so Buhari used deceive us from 8K rice to 34K per bag.
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by CSTRR: 6:16pm On May 18, 2022
Lol.

Yahaya Bello trying to act intelligent.
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by ThePlugg(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2022
Eat dat sand sand rice abi Ur brain de smell from disyd
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Grucho1(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
People dey contest,yahaya Bello dey do comedy����
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by veektor01(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
Lol.
When ever I read stuffs like this, I just laugh.
We can't be deceived again.

Make this man park one side mehn.
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by onuman: 6:19pm On May 18, 2022
This one be political
campaign? You never begin. This one be villager's political campaign.
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Akinola42: 6:19pm On May 18, 2022
MhiztaEnny:
The only hope for the masses for well agricultural and industrializing Nigeria is Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State

#Hope23
#YahayaBello
#TheGap
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by ibechris(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2022
Help me ask this man,how many has he grown in Kogi state abi na another script this guy dey write to us.

With the vast land in Kogi state,yet Kogi has no specific rice to their name,no common agricultural produce to their name.

Even with the powerful River Niger around its land,they still can't produce cat fish more than Abuja that has no natural river.

The truth is that Yaya Bello is a failure.

A man that can't perform as a governor would never performed even as President.

1 Like

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by LordIsaac(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2022
He has started. I'm just glad he will never smell that seat!
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 18, 2022
Zikogerald:
Yahaya Bello the peoples choice

Mad nonentities choice. Werey.

I've been to 19 states in Nigeria and Kogi is the worst.

Yaya Bello doesn't live in Kogi. He lives permanently in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by franudi: 6:24pm On May 18, 2022
Who is taking this guy serious sef?
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by joshtooxplicit: 6:24pm On May 18, 2022
chrisxxx:

Basic Economics our Leaders don't understand. Do what you can do so well, that it sustain you and can pay for what you can't do.. Dubai Run on Tourism and Hospitality. They have mastered the act. But Nooo. Our leaders na Food food food.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekwunife Declares To Vie For Anambra Guber Race / Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. / Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.