Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello (7857 Views)

"Our Economy Is Trapped" - Tinubu Vows To End Nigeria’s Over-reliance On Loans / Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by BabaAduras: 12:17am On May 19, 2022
dejiboss10:
the man wey Sabi
#hope23

In his about 7 years as Kogi governor, has Kogi grown what it eats?

This is not the era just saying things, it is the time of looking at records. Bello’s record as Kogi Governor is nothing to write home about.

That is gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by zubydave(m): 1:07am On May 19, 2022
Bastard. All these nairaland urchins supporting him are all bastards. Idiots. Very stupid fool called yahaya bello. Thunder fire that happiness, adejoh and the other bastards that crawl all over nairaland while praise-singing the bastard of a governor. Fucking fool. Fucking idiots employing the services of digital content creator to promote his bullshit instead of actually working. May the lives of these idiots promoting this fool be like the way he is governing the state. All fools. Show me how he has grown agriculture in kogi. Fools

1 Like

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Perfectbeing(m): 3:24am On May 19, 2022
oz4real83:
He has been Kogi state's governor for almost 7 years now, how he governed Kogi state is what we will use to predict how Nigeria will be governed if he becomes the president.
Kogi still remains among the poorest states in Nigeria. Workers salaries and Pensions are still being owed for several months. Kogi state still relies majorly on federal allocations. No good infrastructure in Kogi state. I believe the governor still goes to foreign countries for quality healthcare, I believe his family still attends foreign schools for quality education. We have heard all these your rhetorics from other mouths before, we know your type and just like PMB you are a failure personified.
If you want to use how he ran the State as a Governor then it means Tinubu should be the best aspirant so far.
For 4 years FG withhold Lagos State allocation under him. He was independent of FG yet he built infrastructures. Never owed salaries nor pension, increase Lagos State IGR more than times 10 and layed a great foundation for Lagos State. So if you want to use how a person ran his State, then Tinubu should be number one
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by sadaxxx: 4:30am On May 19, 2022
People who talk like this are usually very dense economically, just look at his mentor Buhari and where his self reliance policy has landed us.

1 Like

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Excuzeme: 5:41am On May 19, 2022
This Clown that is using all the Revenue of Kogi State to pay for TV Propaganda Advert of his impossible Presidential ambition, should show us the Agric revolution he has done in Kogi State, for the last 8yrs.

Yeyeee Bello, Stop using the Salary of Kogites to fund your TV/Social Media Presidency.
You be total fraud, walahi.

Useless thing.
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 5:52am On May 19, 2022
Oloki:

Which people?
Him and his village people of course.... he's just another ediot from agasa undecided
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 6:03am On May 19, 2022
Hypocrisy is when you preach about buying made in Nigeria but your wife is busy shopping in Dubai undecided this idiot's wife was busy spending kogi workers salaries outside the country and the hypocrite husband is here trying to deceive some gullible dunce.
*Modified*
These politicians think we are all stupid or maybe we've forgotten that Mrs Bello took over 10 ambassadorial suite in Armani hotel Burj khalifa , the tallest building in dubai with one suite worth over $3200 ! N1,552,000 per nite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by KevMitnick: 8:12am On May 19, 2022
This guy is more clueless than binhari. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even understand the statement he made.
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by HRMK: 10:00am On May 19, 2022
EASIER SAID THAN DONE!HAS THIS BN THE CASE WITH KOGI THAT HE RULED FOR THE PAST 7YRS?DO THEY GROW WHAT THEY EAT AND EAT WHAT THEY GROW?LET YAYA BELLO ANSWER THE QUESTION!
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by ismodiwa(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2022
Where? In the same bushes and forest occupied by criminal elements.
Bunch of Failures
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by Wasky101: 8:34pm On May 19, 2022
chrisxxx:

Hoe and knife can feed you and your family at peasant level. But to feed the nation based on the current reality Nigerian farmers must embrace mechanized farming.
No doubt about that, but do we then wait till farming is 100% mechanized
Every administration has done their part in giving out loans to farmers to enable mechanization. This present administration I think has done more maybe because I benefited from it. I got a boi loan to acquire a floating fish feed Extruder. I know some people who got under Jonathan, obj etc( so this is not about politics)
My point is mechanization is a gradual process. How do u encourage the farmers when all sorts of produce they cant compete with are imported
Re: Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello by chrisxxx(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2022
Wasky101:

No doubt about that, but do we then wait till farming is 100% mechanized
Every administration has done their part in giving out loans to farmers to enable mechanization. This present administration I think has done more maybe because I benefited from it. I got a boi loan to acquire a floating fish feed Extruder. I know some people who got under Jonathan, obj etc( so this is not about politics)
My point is mechanization is a gradual process. How do u encourage the farmers when all sorts of produce they cant compete with are imported
Oh you got? That is a good one. I had never believed anything good would come out from this government. I saw everything about them and propaganda and nepostic. May be I need to be more positive with your testimony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blasts: This Is My Story – Dokpesi / The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? / Council Of Elders Of Indigenous People Of Biafra --last Night Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.