Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Am I Making The Right Choice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Making The Right Choice (789 Views)

What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / Am I Making A Mistake? / Am I Making A Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Making The Right Choice by IPDGP: 6:21am On May 18, 2022
Good morning, please I need your advice.
I came in contact with a lady through some business transactions since last year, we became more closer and chat often, talking about all sort of things. During our discussion both of us are single and she gave me a green light which I also take advantage of.
The issue here is that she has been in Lybia for over 5 years and she said she will come to Nigeria if am ready for marriage and we can go back together.

My question is this, going to Lybia is that the best option or staying here in Nigeria because she said if I don't want to go to Lybia she will stay back in Nigeria and start a business.

Now she wants to know my choice so that she can make proper arrangement.
Please I need your advice
Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by Joeyzinho: 6:26am On May 18, 2022
What does she do in Libya.?

What will you go to Libya to do?

Are there legal jobs there waiting for you?

I think it's better for her to come back to naija and start up a business. Sometimes living in Nigeria is easier than living in some of these Arab countries. The harsh living conditions, racism, scarce jobs etc ... Your security, safety, and the assurance that you are in a country better than your country should be your top desire. Nor jump from naija to hell..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by Lalami3232(m): 6:27am On May 18, 2022
Should we tell him what our ladies do in Libya and Italy? grin grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife, forget it. You know how many machines don pass through her vessel before she finally package herself for you? Oga, get up and go for DNA test today because nonvirgins cannot be trusted"

4 Likes

Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by Mooh247: 6:27am On May 18, 2022
You have an hardworking girl willing to work for her own money in Libya or start a business in Nigeria.

Half of your life problem just got solved .

I suggest you travel to Libya if you have a trade skill as they appreciate artisan well in an economy that is being rebuilt

Before commiting fully to the relationship, book a trip to Libya and spend a week with her

2 Likes

Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by xxfrancis3(m): 6:39am On May 18, 2022
Oga stay for nigeria oooo.....the devil you know is better then the angel you dont
Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by Fiscus105(m): 6:47am On May 18, 2022
IPDGP:
I came in contact with a lady through some business transactions since last year, we became more closer and chat often, talking about all sort of things. During our discussion both of us are single and she gave me a green light which I also take advantage of.
The issue here is that she has been in Lybia for over 5 years and she said she will come to Nigeria if am ready for marriage and we can go back together.

My question is this, going to Lybia is that the best option or staying here in Nigeria because she said if I don't want to go to Lybia she will stay back in Nigeria and start a business.

Is nairalanders that want to marry ur wife for u? Are we in ur pocket and ur brain to know what suit u and ur spirit?

Bunch of fake and imagination personality!
Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by FalseProphet1(m): 6:51am On May 18, 2022
IPDGP:

Your girlfriend was on a road trip from Nigeria via Agadaze to Europe and got stock in lybia, so for survival she's doing the forbidden trade.

Better restrict whatever you have with her to just calls and greetings until she's honest enough to tell you what exactly she's doing in lybia.

This I have seen.
Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by OlawaleBammie: 7:03am On May 18, 2022
Lalami3232:
Should we tell him what our ladies do in Libya and Italy? grin grin
hin know before na, he just try to waive it.

Abi he wan tell us say hin no knw ni grin grin
Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by Nonexisting: 7:05am On May 18, 2022
Somebody wey fit done sleep with dogs and cats in the course of her olosho business in Libya, na she you wan marry. Sorry will be your name soon. See the way she just focused on the marriage. Ask her what she does there now and see her say I'm into business, general merchandise. angry
Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by PerfectStranger(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2022
Ask her what she's doing in Libya oga. If at all she'll tell the truth

1 Like

Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by Boogyman557: 7:23am On May 18, 2022
SPACE 4 sell... nothing to tell dis Nigga!
Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by StrongAlphMale: 8:38am On May 18, 2022
OP, What a SIMP Man you are! are you sure you're okay?

Do you need a prophet to tell you that the girl is into prostitution? As in She's an Olosho. Alaye, na ashawo u dey deal with it like this so. No go let her dey emotionally manipulation you with marriage. U better dump that girl asap and move on with ur life.

U don't date Nigeria girls oga, u only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. Let alone an ashawo in Libya.
Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by StrongAlphMale: 8:48am On May 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
Somebody wey fit done sleep with dogs and cats in the course of her olosho business in Libya, na she you wan marry. Sorry will be your name soon. See the way she just focused on the marriage. Ask her what she does there now and see her say I'm into business, general merchandise. angry

Comrade. Simps will never learn!!

Werey wan Marry Olosho wey dey Libya. See the way the ashawo dey emotionally manipulate the SIMP man into getting married to her.

Simpson is worst than cancer. It is worst than snake bite. The werey can either swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is his!!!
Re: Am I Making The Right Choice by IPDGP: 2:24pm On May 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Your girlfriend was on a road trip from Nigeria via Agadaze to Europe and got stock in lybia, so for survival she's doing the forbidden trade.

Better restrict whatever you have with her to just calls and greetings until she's honest enough to tell you what exactly she's doing in lybia.

This I have seen.
She said she works cleaning in an hospital, maybe I should have a video call with her at work.
From the time we do chat and video call I don't think she's into prostitute

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Sister Shubomi Sexily Shows Her New Bigger Breasts In Cute Photos / This White Girl Said I Am Slim Like Her / Told My Girl Friend For Us To Abstain From Sex And She Got Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.