Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (88298 Views)

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by bigdammyj: 5:37pm On May 18, 2022
Reading...
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by CaptainFM1: 5:38pm On May 18, 2022
I was expecting to see one Aboki man
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by almarthins(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2022
ogbiwa:
A man with nine wives created a "sex roster" to ensure he doesn't neglect any of his partners in the bedroom.

But despite his best intentions, the schedule hasn't quite gone to plan.

Arthur O Urso, from Brazil, found the timetable to be a major turn off.

He said: "Our sex life is really fun and pleasurable, and initially I tried to have sex by appointment.

"But following a timetable caused a lot of problems and sometimes I felt like I had to have sex because of the schedule, and not for pleasure.

"On other occasions I had sex with one wife while thinking about another."

Arthur hit headlines last year after he married his nine wives in a joint ceremony.

He aimed to "celebrate free love" and "protest against monogamy" – but the nuptials weren't legally binding as polygamy is illegal in Brazil.

Like with any marriage, there have been ups and downs.

One wife has already decided she wants to divorce from the group.

Arthur revealed: "She wanted to have me all to herself. It didn't make sense – we have to share. I was very sad about the separation and even more surprised by her excuse.

"She said that she was missing a monogamous relationship."

And it’s been tricky for Arthur to strike a good balance in the bedroom too.

Instead of scheduling in steamy sessions, he’s decided to base his sex life on instinct.

He admitted: "It doesn't take long to get attention or affection when you have that many wives.

"It didn't seem right so we got rid of it and now the sex flows naturally, it's been great.

"It is very fun, pleasurable and unique to experience everything collectively, and they are all very different in bed.

"One of them, I won't name her to keep her privacy, likes to be dominant and I like a woman who tells me what she wants."

While Arthur insists his wives don't mind how often the others make love to him, he says jealousy crops up when it comes to gift giving.

He added: "When I have given one of them an expensive gift and another a smaller or cheaper one, there has been jealousy among them.

"They all demand attention, affection and sex to be part of our everyday life, and I can't do more for one than the other.

"I'm still learning about our relationship."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/man-nine-wives-makes-sex-26798236

E get as e be. One woman for Ur house be battle feed much less 9 women. Ogao
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Lumig: 5:38pm On May 18, 2022
Congrats to them
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Henon: 5:38pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:
I go like to be his male housekeeper for a reason
Bad boy. You wan knack oga wife abi?

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 18, 2022
There is a fine line between sex/lovemaking and torture.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:40pm On May 18, 2022
Fresh Latinas

Nigerian girls flu-27
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by DWJOBScom(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2022
All I read is swx and nothing else??

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by matm: 5:42pm On May 18, 2022
So ur reason for marriage is sex? What about d multitudes of kids dt will follow.What preparation are u making for d future of those kids u will bring into this world so dt they won't blow off ur head when they grow

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by starz100: 5:42pm On May 18, 2022
For how long can he sustain this without them cheating on him one after the other. No matter how carefully he plans the sex roster some will be more preferred, as you can see from the photo some were closer to him than others in the bed.
Like someone said it is all for the show, nothing real there abeg.

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 18, 2022
Portable was right
Biscuit is cheaper than women

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by adecz: 5:43pm On May 18, 2022
The 'work' too much for one man ... ☺️☺️☺️

Some side guys go dey 'assist' am wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Fuckyoumod: 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
But sincerely I wonder, people who champion polygamous marriages, how do you build love, trust and share your heart with multiple people? Or is this marriage just for sex and procreation?
is it your business? If you can't marry more than one. Better for you. STOP DEMONIZING POLYGAMY!
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by ukaface(f): 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
This thread just confirmed to me that Nigerian guys are HYPOCRITICAL.
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by 8stargeneral: 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
His life grin
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Creamypie(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
Henon:

Bad boy. You wan knack oga wife abi?
sure, who no like fresh clean meat?
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by stasius: 5:46pm On May 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
But sincerely I wonder, people who champion polygamous marriages, how do you build love, trust and share your heart with multiple people? Or is this marriage just for sex and procreation?

They don't really marry for love and commitment as u think. They marry as a matter of necessity and variety. And procreation? Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by eniteden(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2022
Sharp guy, real niga, so that you go the help boss out ba? grin grin
Creamypie:

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by ponishah: 5:46pm On May 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
How do you feel when you decieve your one wife in monogamy, and maintain series of girlfriends, woman friends, sugar mummies, snallys, one night stands, unending flings and classy oloshos in various locations?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Brushstrokes20: 5:47pm On May 18, 2022
With women, what money cannot do does not exist cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Teerach: 5:47pm On May 18, 2022
The women may be lesbian partners.
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by kayo8080: 5:49pm On May 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:

You can't understand until you have been in the situation...I think this guy's own is extreme, but I have been in a situation where two girls were willing to share me. We kind of met in the same place, at the same time, and our friendship grew...and it eventually grew into love. One was dominant, and the other was quite submissive. We just went with the flow...They never got jealous, cos they were quite different, and wanted different things from me, and were okay with us being a trio. As I said, it is hard to fully understand why something like that can work if you have never personally experienced it before.

If not for society pressure, I would have gone ahead and married them both.

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Burgerlomo: 5:49pm On May 18, 2022
Sex by appointment grin
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Legendoo: 5:49pm On May 18, 2022
Only one woman go come dey give man stress, when this guy dry run am like this.

I like how he rotates them ,. Nor all that 3 some shit. That's a real alpha right there.

I no go fit though. I prefer one woman. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 18, 2022
Brazilian girls, Are the prettiest

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by fmonigent(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:

Just tell us say to do house boy dey run for una family
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Saig: 5:52pm On May 18, 2022
truthCoder:

My guy. Correct.

Enjoy your life.

As long as you can afford to fund them, marry as many as possible.

This life is all we have, nothing elsewhere.

When you were in your mother's womb you never knew a world outside of thag womb until you were born. It may be late for you when you realize that there is a world outside of this one. God loves you.
Look for the Church of Christ nearest you for worship and more info

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by enonche85(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:

When oga no dey you go help one of the madams abi? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Dottormentor: 5:55pm On May 18, 2022
Sad people
ogbiwa:
A man with nine wives created a "sex roster" to ensure he doesn't neglect any of his partners in the bedroom.

But despite his best intentions, the schedule hasn't quite gone to plan.

Arthur O Urso, from Brazil, found the timetable to be a major turn off.

He said: "Our sex life is really fun and pleasurable, and initially I tried to have sex by appointment.

"But following a timetable caused a lot of problems and sometimes I felt like I had to have sex because of the schedule, and not for pleasure.

"On other occasions I had sex with one wife while thinking about another."

Arthur hit headlines last year after he married his nine wives in a joint ceremony.

He aimed to "celebrate free love" and "protest against monogamy" – but the nuptials weren't legally binding as polygamy is illegal in Brazil.

Like with any marriage, there have been ups and downs.

One wife has already decided she wants to divorce from the group.

Arthur revealed: "She wanted to have me all to herself. It didn't make sense – we have to share. I was very sad about the separation and even more surprised by her excuse.

"She said that she was missing a monogamous relationship."

And it’s been tricky for Arthur to strike a good balance in the bedroom too.

Instead of scheduling in steamy sessions, he’s decided to base his sex life on instinct.

He admitted: "It doesn't take long to get attention or affection when you have that many wives.

"It didn't seem right so we got rid of it and now the sex flows naturally, it's been great.

"It is very fun, pleasurable and unique to experience everything collectively, and they are all very different in bed.

"One of them, I won't name her to keep her privacy, likes to be dominant and I like a woman who tells me what she wants."

While Arthur insists his wives don't mind how often the others make love to him, he says jealousy crops up when it comes to gift giving.

He added: "When I have given one of them an expensive gift and another a smaller or cheaper one, there has been jealousy among them.

"They all demand attention, affection and sex to be part of our everyday life, and I can't do more for one than the other.

"I'm still learning about our relationship."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/man-nine-wives-makes-sex-26798236

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.