Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (88270 Views)

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by OmegaAutos: 7:09pm On May 18, 2022
carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go Brazillian wife
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by onyenatruchi: 7:14pm On May 18, 2022
Oboy lipsrsealed This one na fishy smell galore lipsrsealed The man will not breath fresh air at night lipsrsealed The type of odour that will boom out of that room no be here lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Bobbynobobby: 7:14pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:
I go like to be his male housekeeper for a reason

Lol thief

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Bobbynobobby: 7:18pm On May 18, 2022
majamajic:
The man is lucky

He has solved issues of sex all his life

This is your definition of luck? That's lame
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by OlawaleBammie: 7:21pm On May 18, 2022
Omohh

Faaji kelele!!

Igbadun ti o labula grin grin
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by bonnyhope: 7:23pm On May 18, 2022
The women look malnourished
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by zedegit: 7:26pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:

Manchi don't play with Brazilians o. Their cartel no get part 2. That guy fit slice you like onions without blinking.

#Vawulence

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by jehoha696(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2022
He cant love dem all equally, baba go still dey garve one pass d oda...,i will lyk to see his sex schedule,abi naw tym table self
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Adakintroy: 7:43pm On May 18, 2022
Our father made this look easy. Now our days men can't even tackle one. Always bitching..* about things that may or may not be true.
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Tzar(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
Lucky bastard!
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by happney65: 8:01pm On May 18, 2022
Veekid. Let's do this when we are 45. Marry like 3 or 4 wives in a day. Abi he no good? grin
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by samwheel(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
majamajic:
The man is lucky

He has solved issues of sex all his life

You go surprise say after a while, guy man go still cheat on dem
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by GistFullGround: 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
Mennnnn, this is what I wished for!!!
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:05pm On May 18, 2022
Ned Nwodo will so much love this news
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by NaijaCars4sale: 8:06pm On May 18, 2022
This is funny and weird at the same time
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Bbbw: 8:07pm On May 18, 2022
Really
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Munzy14(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:
Make you dey finish, unfinished work abii grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Henz81: 8:31pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:
Bad boy. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Digmygold: 8:45pm On May 18, 2022
Ubunja will die to be in his shoes but the poverty that led him into homosexuality won't let that happen.
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2022
RedEnergy:
9 wives under 1 roof? No matter how good it looks - don't try this!

Well, someone has tried it and he's still alive and well
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Rinoxy: 9:12pm On May 18, 2022
NL nowadays with old gists.
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by 21savages: 9:15pm On May 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Nine pussy under your gadamnnn roof

Lord have mercy

This kind thing...the house help go enjoy die.....if na male house help
Damnn...
i thought u were u going say this guy is a real niggarrrr.
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by kelspinall(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2022
just get super rich, you go pack the other gender tire ooo.but that not my intention
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:
Thief cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by blueAgent(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2022
godofuck231:
they are happy as hell, there's nothing more than a agreement , this man get some black blood flowing in him, 1 he has a big cassavaa 2 no time to cheat ,3 equal affair , they all have an agreement

Who said he does not cheat?

What attracted him to the 2nd,3rd ,4th and 9th woman would still attract him to potential 10th,11th,12th till infinity .
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Shadowdreamz: 9:40pm On May 18, 2022
Vanity upon all vanity..
ALL IS VANITY. U HAVE SO MANY YET U KEEP THINKING OF ANOTHER WHILE DOING ANOTHER.. LOL. The key is discipline

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Transcriber: 9:48pm On May 18, 2022
They are not happy

The smiles are for the gram

I can't marry more than 2 biko
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by premierlead: 9:51pm On May 18, 2022
ogbiwa:
A man with nine wives created a "sex roster" to ensure he doesn't neglect any of his partners in the bedroom.

But despite his best intentions, the schedule hasn't quite gone to plan.

Arthur O Urso, from Brazil, found the timetable to be a major turn off.

He said: "Our sex life is really fun and pleasurable, and initially I tried to have sex by appointment.

"But following a timetable caused a lot of problems and sometimes I felt like I had to have sex because of the schedule, and not for pleasure.

"On other occasions I had sex with one wife while thinking about another."

Arthur hit headlines last year after he married his nine wives in a joint ceremony.

He aimed to "celebrate free love" and "protest against monogamy" – but the nuptials weren't legally binding as polygamy is illegal in Brazil.

Like with any marriage, there have been ups and downs.

One wife has already decided she wants to divorce from the group.

Arthur revealed: "She wanted to have me all to herself. It didn't make sense – we have to share. I was very sad about the separation and even more surprised by her excuse.

"She said that she was missing a monogamous relationship."

And it’s been tricky for Arthur to strike a good balance in the bedroom too.

Instead of scheduling in steamy sessions, he’s decided to base his sex life on instinct.

He admitted: "It doesn't take long to get attention or affection when you have that many wives.

"It didn't seem right so we got rid of it and now the sex flows naturally, it's been great.

"It is very fun, pleasurable and unique to experience everything collectively, and they are all very different in bed.

"One of them, I won't name her to keep her privacy, likes to be dominant and I like a woman who tells me what she wants."

While Arthur insists his wives don't mind how often the others make love to him, he says jealousy crops up when it comes to gift giving.

He added: "When I have given one of them an expensive gift and another a smaller or cheaper one, there has been jealousy among them.

"They all demand attention, affection and sex to be part of our everyday life, and I can't do more for one than the other.

"I'm still learning about our relationship."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/man-nine-wives-makes-sex-26798236

See all these sexy babes for just one guy who can't satisfy them body
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Kpengla(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2022
No time e no go carry disease angry
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Banker94(f): 10:09pm On May 18, 2022
Check well some of the wives are lesbians
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by God2man2again(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2022
Hard life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.