Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (88269 Views)

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by DropsMic(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2022
Odogwu
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by SmartPolician: 5:58pm On May 18, 2022
Aypompey:
He's dieing young soon!

This is not healthy at all

That guy is very healthy.

Having multiple sexual partners doesn't mean he's having sex all the time.

That's why there's a roster

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by CorperKola: 5:59pm On May 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
But sincerely I wonder, people who champion polygamous marriages, how do you build love, trust and share your heart with multiple people? Or is this marriage just for sex and procreation?
How do you have multiple friends?
How do you divide your attention among them?
Or are the friendships just for connection and other material gains?

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by ufotunang: 5:59pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:
I go like to be his male housekeeper for a reason
..abi...you will also be assisting him in the other room

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Mrbenny001: 5:59pm On May 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
But sincerely I wonder, people who champion polygamous marriages, how do you build love, trust and share your heart with multiple people? Or is this marriage just for sex and procreation?
It use to be easier especially in Africa due to little exposure of women and less right they have as women... as the husband is seen as lord and master who should provide, care and protect the entire family...but civilization and more right and education for women had brought alot of different to the game... If you go to the north most rich people have more than one wife... So due to low relatively women education and exposure Plus influence of Islam they are still getting along with polygamy well...
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by ufotunang: 6:00pm On May 18, 2022
Nawaoooo... women they like big cucumber
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:
Bros, you no well o. ����

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Corporate2020: 6:03pm On May 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:

How do you love all your siblings? How do your parents love all their children?
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by riczy(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2022
We will cry him a river soon, something must kill a man, but not kpanshing/Nacking
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by ufotunang: 6:04pm On May 18, 2022
To satisfy 9 holes will not be easy.....those ladies have side guys/ boyfriend to assist man and get full satisfaction

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by ufotunang: 6:04pm On May 18, 2022
To satisfy 9 holes will not be easy
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by ubunja(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2022
ashewoboy:
Ubunja will be proud of this mancheesy.
he's the true definition of alpha,, would love to know his full story tho

5 Likes

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by SeunOluwafemi: 6:08pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:

So you will be helping him to service some of his wives abi?

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by sofiscatedmoron: 6:10pm On May 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
The way mother's share love among multiple children
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Omoluabi16(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2022
Arthur.. a king I Stan.
When I grow up, I want to be like him.

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by lexy2014: 6:12pm On May 18, 2022
This guy is the MVP...kudos
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by lexy2014: 6:13pm On May 18, 2022
Sijo01:
Use your hand and money take carry plenty wahala to yourself undecided

is he complaining?
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Aidejay(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2022
why is it always about sex...sex...sex
these conversations just die on the sex hill
no talk about managing finances with 9 women do they all contribute to the same pot or is it every man and woman for themselves?

what about cheating and trust?
what about other forms of intimacy e.g going on dates. or family occasions or parties.

how does each woman's family feel about this arrangement are they supportive?

I mean there is more sensitive issues this people could talk about but they picked one of the least interesting SEX. see how the article is boring.

what a waste. if it was me there's a lot I'd be more interested in before sex even comes up.
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by lexy2014: 6:15pm On May 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:

theres nothing special in polygamy. guys that have balls of steel who God gave the oil, can easily navigate those waters
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by lexy2014: 6:15pm On May 18, 2022
Aypompey:
He's dieing young soon!

This is not healthy at all

have u married 9 wives before?
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Tbasicme: 6:21pm On May 18, 2022
RedEnergy:
9 wives under 1 roof? No matter how good it looks - don't try this!

Haha grin

E be like women don show u pepper for relationship/ situationship before.

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by DKM123: 6:21pm On May 18, 2022
This one are obviously doing this for the fame. The photo ops and yansh showing is sure for the entertainment. None is pregnant despite all the knacking.

Pretty Mike's kind of people. Till now Pretty Mike is still shown in foreign shows as impregnating his 8wives at once.

Clout chasing brings millions. I am sure they already have millions of followers world wide.
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by truthCoder: 6:24pm On May 18, 2022
Saig:

When you were in your mother's womb you never knew a world outside of thag womb until you were born. It may be late for you when you realize that there is a world outside of this one. God loves you.
Look for the Church of Christ nearest you for worship and more info

Alaye, when your great grand parents were catching members of the other tribe for human sacrifice and killing twins, they didn’t know that followers of Muhammed and Jesus were busy fighting holy wars over Jerusalem for hundreds of years.

Did that stop them from enjoying their lives? Are you saying all your great grand parents and their victims or the twins killed are going to hell?

Humans will forever keep inventing their own religions to match the present times.

According to Elon Musk, if majority of the world’s people are going to hell, then he is ok with the idea.

If all the wonderful and bright people are going to hell and only those pessimistic religious bigots who see spiritual problems in everything are going to your heaven, kindly pass me the hell ticket.
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Enumerator(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2022
Thread title should be modified to "meet young man with 9 Oloshos"
undecided
ogbiwa:
A man with nine wives created a "sex roster" to ensure he doesn't neglect any of his partners in the bedroom.

But despite his best intentions, the schedule hasn't quite gone to plan.

Arthur O Urso, from Brazil, found the timetable to be a major turn off.

He said: "Our sex life is really fun and pleasurable, and initially I tried to have sex by appointment.

"But following a timetable caused a lot of problems and sometimes I felt like I had to have sex because of the schedule, and not for pleasure.

"On other occasions I had sex with one wife while thinking about another."

Arthur hit headlines last year after he married his nine wives in a joint ceremony.

He aimed to "celebrate free love" and "protest against monogamy" – but the nuptials weren't legally binding as polygamy is illegal in Brazil.

Like with any marriage, there have been ups and downs.

One wife has already decided she wants to divorce from the group.

Arthur revealed: "She wanted to have me all to herself. It didn't make sense – we have to share. I was very sad about the separation and even more surprised by her excuse.

"She said that she was missing a monogamous relationship."

And it’s been tricky for Arthur to strike a good balance in the bedroom too.

Instead of scheduling in steamy sessions, he’s decided to base his sex life on instinct.

He admitted: "It doesn't take long to get attention or affection when you have that many wives.

"It didn't seem right so we got rid of it and now the sex flows naturally, it's been great.

"It is very fun, pleasurable and unique to experience everything collectively, and they are all very different in bed.

"One of them, I won't name her to keep her privacy, likes to be dominant and I like a woman who tells me what she wants."

While Arthur insists his wives don't mind how often the others make love to him, he says jealousy crops up when it comes to gift giving.

He added: "When I have given one of them an expensive gift and another a smaller or cheaper one, there has been jealousy among them.

"They all demand attention, affection and sex to be part of our everyday life, and I can't do more for one than the other.

"I'm still learning about our relationship."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/man-nine-wives-makes-sex-26798236
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by dododawa1: 6:29pm On May 18, 2022
Social media things
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by Kajaard: 6:32pm On May 18, 2022
Sijo01:
Use your hand and money take carry plenty wahala to yourself undecided

So you agree that one wife or one woman na wahala? Nice one coming from a woman. At least na one of una talk am wink
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:35pm On May 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Na trust kill Samson
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by jimtemi1: 6:48pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:
u go tire,at the end been an house keeper won't be a good decision

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by edungene7: 6:55pm On May 18, 2022
diz man u r a mumu man every sure u will die in active service
Re: Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women by laiperi: 6:59pm On May 18, 2022
suicide!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.