Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS (90698 Views)

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence / Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Mariangeles(f): 1:57pm On May 18, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Where in the write up did you see he was still having an affair with her

Do you expect him to admit it?
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

Do you expect him to admit it?

Then don’t judge.

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Mariangeles(f): 1:58pm On May 18, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Then don’t judge.

...because he's a man abi? How convenient!

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by We4all: 1:59pm On May 18, 2022
ajayiopy:
I BLAME THE HUSBAND FOR EVERYTHING

Baby daddy. They were not officially married.

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by We4all: 2:00pm On May 18, 2022
jaxxy:
look how ugly that useless Jennifer looks. filthy criminal

She is actually a very pretty and dangerous girl who was into runs.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Prettychild(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2022
igbowoman:
Her husband should be arrested.He aided in her death.
Apparently he is still continuing his love affair with Jennifer and lied to his wife that she was a friend instead of a lover.
Exactly! Instead of the man to open up and tell her and cut off totally from her but he still maintained friendship with her

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by teeshet: 2:00pm On May 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
This is how irresponsible men expose their wives to psychopaths in the guise of side chicks.

You had such a beautiful beautiful wife, yet you were not satisfied.
You had to put her life at risk by going after a demon!
Now, you've lost a gem with such beautiful eyes.
What a foolish man you are!

A wise man will know that NO WOMAN can ever be happy being a side chick!
They can NEVER give you happiness! Only misery after the pleasure is over!
Side chicks are daughters of Jezebel!
They will ruin you!
some sidechicks are there to fill in the gap incase madam flops
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

...because he's a man abi? How convenient!

A lady clearly killed a fellow lady over envy. You ain’t even condemning that. You are just looking for ways to pin it on the man. Why can’t she just move on ? Are there no other men on earth again. The way you ladies reason atimes baffles me.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by idmicheal20: 2:01pm On May 18, 2022
Wow, this news look like nollywood script. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by We4all: 2:01pm On May 18, 2022
Emaprince:
And women that are in a relationship with up to 5 men are what?

The jealous girl killed the mans wife. Whether she is in a relationship with the husband or not ..is not an acceptable excuse to kill.

They were not officially married.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2022
Thank God na Woman kill woman..
If una like.. make una no give the dead justice..

Jennifer can still win Miss Kuje prison 2022
Let her compete against Chidinma Ataga abegg..

As for her male accomplice ..
Y'all ruined your lives fighting a woman's battle.. fools

2 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Mariangeles(f): 2:04pm On May 18, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

A lady clearly killed a fellow lady over envy. You ain’t even condemning that. You are just looking for ways to pin it on the man. Why can’t she just move on ? Are there no other men on earth again. The way you ladies reason atimes baffles me.

YES! The man is to blame!

He was irresponsible and put his wife in harms way!
He was supposed to protect her. He failed her!

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2022
when2:
Some men are agents of trouble, they don't know what they want in life. Why go into a relationship with two women? Now see what it has resulted to.

Shut up..
Men are Polygamous in nature.. know this and know peace..

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by bluefilm: 2:06pm On May 18, 2022
She is such a wicked bitch.

She deserves to be killed.

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by AlphaStyles(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2022
TRUE CRIME
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by foreshore(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2022
farem:
Missing Abuja Corper: I Killed Stephanie to Have Her Husband all to Myself - Jennifer

You remember the story of the missing Abuja Youth Corper who was declared missing and her body later found after mutilation and her little son that was with her was also found around Maitama?

Anyway the latest statement from the FCT police command has it that one of the arrested suspected ( a lady ) has confessed being behind the murder

She arranged the killing because she wants to keep Stephanie's husband to herself

The Sad Story Of Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa...A Crime Of Passion

Stephanie was beautiful and at 26 her life was just starting. She was serving in Abuja where she lived with the love of her life Edward Achadu with their one year five months old son.

On April 14th 2022 she stepped out with her son to go for her CDS. She planned stopping by at Jennifer's place on her way to her CDS. Jennifer had earlier called her to come get a phone. Jennifer was someone she knew through her husband Edward. Edward had introduced her as his friend. What Stephanie didn't know however was that Edward and Jennifer used to date. Now Edward had moved on to Stephanie and Jennifer was having none of it.

Unknown to Stephanie, Jennifer had hatched a plan with her accomplices to abduct and kill her so as to have Edward all to herself. So on that particular day in April when Stephanie dropped by, she was grabbed and tied. Jennifer then bathed her with acid which led to her death. Having successfully completed their hideous task, they dumped her body on a deserted road at about 3am. Her son was however abandoned at a Catholic Church.

When Stephanie didn't show up for her CDS, a missing persons report was filled by her colleagues. They also launched a campaign on social media. Her dilapidated corpse was however found some weeks later by the Police. Because her body was found still in her NYSC khaki uniform they figured this must be the missing Corper they've been looking for. Her husband was brought in to identify the body. Which he positively did.

Jennifer and her accomplices are now in Police net. It is not however known if Stephanie's husband was in the know of the plan to kill his wife.

One question to ask though is "was Edward still in a romantic relationship with Jennifer after moving on with Stephanie? "....because what would make Jennifer think that by killing Stephanie, she could have Edward all to herself if not that they were still seeing each other? Another question to ask would be what made Edward leave Jennifer in the first place? Was it because Stephanie got pregnant for him in a case of an away match gone wrong? Questions and more questions....

©Dr Emmanuel Utomi

https://www.facebook.com/100004953812977/posts/2065370953638012/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mZ5NcmqTWTZxyBThcceKtUrFCAcAVp3XvQqKQBZ326L7hobDhL88KuzRfwp3BdkNl&id=100004953812977

Man's inhumanity to man. So sad!
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by DryMouth: 2:07pm On May 18, 2022
igbowoman:
Apparently he is still continuing his love affair with Jennifer and lied to his wife that she was a friend instead of a lover.
You are a very foolish nicompoop.

Upon all the facts have been giving, you are still suspecting the husband.

Idiot

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by MtDave55: 2:10pm On May 18, 2022
What a world

How good is this Edward that Jennifer wants to have him all to herself not minding killing her own sister (Since they are both from the TIV extraction).

I thought I have seen it all with Amaka and Chindinma but I never knew Jennifer will be coming with her own version. Now I understand why they say "fear women".

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Acidbath: 2:11pm On May 18, 2022
Ndi

"I am a man, I must cheat"

"Men are polygamists in nature"

"We are AfricansAnimals"

Destroy your homes Una hear? You will end up with your type. Las las, na you go die first.

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Chatflick(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2022
@KingofTheDamned I hope you can see this. Very stupid fellow. Next time you won't come and speak of what you know nothing about. Anuofia! Stupid fellow.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 18, 2022
They're both CHRISTIAN BUT idiot that normally blame muslims and islam will not blame christianity and jesus for this wicked action.

Hypocrite...
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Mariangeles(f): 2:14pm On May 18, 2022
igbowoman:

The most dangerous thing about men who keep side chicks is that the side chicks always know who the wives are, but hardly the other way around.

2 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Acidbath: 2:17pm On May 18, 2022
teeshet:
[s]some sidechicks are there to fill in the gap incase madam flops[/s]

We are talking about murder here, you are talking about wives flopping. You are the type that can kill his wife or girlfriend.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Fiscus105(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2022
Kajaard:
Evil gender.

. husband that dating outside his marriage in which he also introduced innocent wife to his girlfriend ........what gender he is?

Abi you dnt know how read and understand?

2 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Heavensent01(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2022
see as the husband got his wife killed ? through extra marital affairs?

you wasted that pretty girl because of another pussy, now the wife loose guard, how can you believe your husband bestie is not fúcking him?

what use to happened in nollywood is now happening in reality.

sticking to his wife alone could have save him all this mess. lesson to men who still go meet their ex

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Heavensent01(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

The most dangerous thing about men who keep side chicks is that the side chicks always know who the wives are, but hardly the other way around.

that's another point of view but there is no how your side chic won't know your family member except you dont post your family on social media

the fact is any of your family member could be a target the best is to be paying random babes if you need to flirt instead of having loyalty with another fúck babe that still fúck random dick outside

na privatizing public things dey make men loose guard, on what reason should a man be loyal to one babe outside of his home? you will make her see your wife as her competitor

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by dalass(f): 2:25pm On May 18, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Wow, and everyone was blaming all the male folks.
Nairaland ladies are sexists!

Men! Always defending rubbish.

A man dated a girl before, still had the temerity to continue his 'friends with
benefits" relationship with her while he introduced his innocent wife to the same Jezebel!

Bestie my foot... Ladies your mumu don do. Anyone your husband introduces as a friend. Don't listen o... Jezebel must have done the act with the knowledge of the guyman they call 'husband'...

Nonsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by TrumpDonald2: 2:26pm On May 18, 2022
This is the major reason I don't support being friends with an ex. If it's over, you both move on. What's the point being friends? If you could be friends then why did you both break up? May her Soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Mryacks: 2:28pm On May 18, 2022
igbowoman:

And maybe also lied to the Jennifer that he was going to leave the late Stephanie and marry her...bla, bla, bla..... The guy is at the centre of all the mess

3 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Dottormentor: 2:28pm On May 18, 2022
Some men erhn, most of this things that bleed can do anything for money. I'm sure not real love for the guy.
farem:
Missing Abuja Corper: I Killed Stephanie to Have Her Husband all to Myself - Jennifer

You remember the story of the missing Abuja Youth Corper who was declared missing and her body later found after mutilation and her little son that was with her was also found around Maitama?

Anyway the latest statement from the FCT police command has it that one of the arrested suspected ( a lady ) has confessed being behind the murder

She arranged the killing because she wants to keep Stephanie's husband to herself

The Sad Story Of Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa...A Crime Of Passion

Stephanie was beautiful and at 26 her life was just starting. She was serving in Abuja where she lived with the love of her life Edward Achadu with their one year five months old son.

On April 14th 2022 she stepped out with her son to go for her CDS. She planned stopping by at Jennifer's place on her way to her CDS. Jennifer had earlier called her to come get a phone. Jennifer was someone she knew through her husband Edward. Edward had introduced her as his friend. What Stephanie didn't know however was that Edward and Jennifer used to date. Now Edward had moved on to Stephanie and Jennifer was having none of it.

Unknown to Stephanie, Jennifer had hatched a plan with her accomplices to abduct and kill her so as to have Edward all to herself. So on that particular day in April when Stephanie dropped by, she was grabbed and tied. Jennifer then bathed her with acid which led to her death. Having successfully completed their hideous task, they dumped her body on a deserted road at about 3am. Her son was however abandoned at a Catholic Church.

When Stephanie didn't show up for her CDS, a missing persons report was filled by her colleagues. They also launched a campaign on social media. Her dilapidated corpse was however found some weeks later by the Police. Because her body was found still in her NYSC khaki uniform they figured this must be the missing Corper they've been looking for. Her husband was brought in to identify the body. Which he positively did.

Jennifer and her accomplices are now in Police net. It is not however known if Stephanie's husband was in the know of the plan to kill his wife.

One question to ask though is "was Edward still in a romantic relationship with Jennifer after moving on with Stephanie? "....because what would make Jennifer think that by killing Stephanie, she could have Edward all to herself if not that they were still seeing each other? Another question to ask would be what made Edward leave Jennifer in the first place? Was it because Stephanie got pregnant for him in a case of an away match gone wrong? Questions and more questions....

©Dr Emmanuel Utomi

https://www.facebook.com/100004953812977/posts/2065370953638012/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mZ5NcmqTWTZxyBThcceKtUrFCAcAVp3XvQqKQBZ326L7hobDhL88KuzRfwp3BdkNl&id=100004953812977
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Acidbath: 2:29pm On May 18, 2022
You see people that always fake how religious they are on their social media profile? Fear them!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.