Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home (31193 Views)

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 10:06pm On May 19, 2022
jrusky:

See as what a learned somebody saying. I'm ashamed of you.

Anyway no need argue with me go and argue with the reality on ground and not me. I have told you they are now in Asaba to test the water so wait for their next horror.

A fool will always be a fool no matter the age. I guess you are new here to think I'm a Yoruba it's a pity on you. So same SE that called you all fake Igbo baa? Same SE that sees your people as second class igbo baa? Same SE that the moment any Delta want to marry them war begins baa? Wait a minute my own brother dated Ogwashi babes no name under this heaven my extended family did not call her simply they see her as inferior igbo which caused serious family fracas, Mr your anus is smelling badly if you think SE consider you as anything they only needs you when they want supporters or make numbers but the reality is they don't see you as them. Full stop. Wake up.

Ndooh! You wil be alright some days you hear.
You see how you gave yourself out by saying that your own brother dated an Ogwashi Uku babe and your extended family called because they see her as inferior igbo.So for your mind you think coming here to talk trash automatically make me to fsll for that your divide and rule tactics you Yoruba boy.You are a baby propagandist with this your cheap propaganda ok.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Creamypie(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2022
jrusky:

See as what a learned somebody saying. I'm ashamed of you.

Anyway no need argue with me go and argue with the reality on ground and not me. I have told you they are now in Asaba to test the water so wait for their next horror.

A fool will always be a fool no matter the age. I guess you are new here to think I'm a Yoruba it's a pity on you. So same SE that called you all fake Igbo baa? Same SE that sees your people as second class igbo baa? Same SE that the moment any Delta want to marry them war begins baa? Wait a minute my own brother dated Ogwashi babes no name under this heaven my extended family did not call her simply they see her as inferior igbo which caused serious family fracas, Mr your anus is smelling badly if you think SE consider you as anything they only needs you when they want supporters or make numbers but the reality is they don't see you as them. Full stop. Wake up.

Ndooh! You wil be alright some days you hear.
that idiot, igbojew, no need reply am, e say e dey near Zoe ministry, behind stadium, I say make we meet, even send am pm and message, the coward no fit reply. Dem no get mind enter delta. This ipob thing is all about kidnapping, robbery. car snatching, extortion, etc
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by jrusky(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2022
Creamypie:
that idiot, igbojew, no need reply am, e say e dey near Zoe ministry, behind stadium, I say make we meet, even send am pm and message, the coward no fit reply. Dem no get mind enter delta. This ipob thing is all about kidnapping, robbery. car snatching, extortion, etc

God bless you bro.

This ipigs no longer represent anyone they are criminals that must be rooted out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.