Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home (31198 Views)

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

You this urhobo man, stop quoting me with your rubbish. You said your community is just before Asaba so why are you talking for Ndokwa again? See how foolish you are, you claim to be Anioma yet you know nothing about us. There's no tribe called south south, you urhobos should face front and leave us alone. And yes I grew up in Onitsha and now live in Rivers State, I'd rather relate with my brothers who I have things in common with than have anything to do with the barbaric tribes in delta central and delta south. When it was turn for Anioma to produce governor, you urhobos ganged up and was insisting that it was your turn again just because of your hatred for Anioma people. I remember all the rubbish you people said then but now you want to start claiming delta brotherhood. You and who dey do that one?

Shut up your dirty mouth! Thunder fire your generation claiming Delta, Idiot Pig of Anambra.

You dey claim Delta single orientation nor dey your head. Ewu!

Your Sinbad is in police custody and tonight will be very chilling for him

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 9:05pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Shut up your dirty mouth! Thunder fire your generation claiming Delta, Idiot Pig of Anambra.

You dey claim Delta single orientation nor dey your head. Ewu!
Stupid urhobo fool don't go and face your dirty tribe's affairs. Asaba man from Ndokwa grin wetin person no go hear for this nairaland? Are you sure you're even from delta state? No be your brother efe ajagba face dem disfigure for that meme wey you post? Get out of here idiot!

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Stupid urhobo fool don't go and face your dirty tribe's affairs. Asaba man from Ndokwa grin wetin person no go hear for this nairaland? Are you sure you're even from delta state? No be your brother efe ajagba face dem disfigure for that meme wey you post? Get out of here idiot!

Wasted Ipobian pig!
You dream you are from Isele-Uku.
You bastard son of Isele-Uku. Go back to your Anambra.

Get out of here!

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Cry me a river! How does this makes you feel?

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 9:13pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Wasted Ipobian pig!
You dream you are from Isele-Uku.
You bastard son of Isele-Uku. Go back to your Anambra.

Get out of here!
I am a very proud son of issele uku, you are the bastard son of wherever you came from in urhobo land since you are not even proud of your dirty tribe but you are denying them and forcing yourself to be from my place because you know we are the only sensible people in delta state. You're the bastard here son

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 9:15pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Cry me a river! How does this makes you feel?
Inconsequential urhobo fool, go and concern yourself about your foolish tribe's affairs

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Inconsequential urhobo fool, go and concern yourself about your foolish tribe's affairs

E too sweet my belle.
Nor be only Isele-Uku na Ikot - Abasi.

Ole Delta State. Delta Oil kill you there. Mad man!

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 9:23pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

E too sweet my belle.
Nor be only Isele-Uku na Ikot - Abasi.

Ole Delta State. Delta Oil kill you there. Mad man!
Lol, you just dey console you self after you have been exposed as a fool. I am beginning to seriously doubt you're even from delta state. There's nothing you will ask me about issele uku and Aniocha as a whole that I won't give you the answer right now in seconds, I challenge you or anyone else to the test. But I want you to mention your community in Delta state first, I wan check something.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

I am a very proud son of issele uku, you are the bastard son of wherever you came from in urhobo land since you are not even proud of your dirty tribe but you are denying them and forcing yourself to be from my place because you know we are the only sensible people in delta state. You're the bastard here son

Hahahhaa... Mad man!
The only time you talk about Delta in your over 2000+ post is when you want to claim you are bastard son of Isele-Uku. You think we don't know you! No single iota of Delta Orientation. Since morning na only you claim Delta dey support IPOB.

Mad man!
May sense fall on you

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Lol, you just dey console you self after you have been exposed as a fool. I am beginning to seriously doubt you're even from delta state. There's nothing you will ask me about issele uku and Aniocha as a whole that I won't give you the answer right now in seconds, I challenge you or anyone else to the test. But I want you to mention your community in Delta state first, I wan check something.

Hahahhaa... You want me to mention my community so that you will know if we are the reason for your weak erection! Hahahhaa...

The only time you manage to get erection is when you are masturbating on Nairaland.

You go soon well. Hahahaaa.
Nor go kill yourself o. Isele-Uku abi Ikot Abasi

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 9:44pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Hahahhaa... Mad man!
The only time you talk about Delta in your over 2000+ post is when you want to claim you are bastard son of Isele-Uku. You think we don't know you! No single iota of Delta Orientation. Since morning na only you claim Delta dey support IPOB.

Mad man!
May sense fall on you
Which mumu delta orientation? Orientation of fools. I should waste my time talking about all the nonsense you urhobos and those water people are doing in delta? I talk about my Anioma and igbo affairs and nothing more. Carving Anioma together with you fools in delta was a big mistake and we will correct it by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 9:49pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Hahahhaa... You want me to mention my community so that you will know if we are the reason for your weak erection! Hahahhaa...

The only time you manage to get erection is when you are masturbating on Nairaland.

You go soon well. Hahahaaa.
Nor go kill yourself o. Isele-Uku abi Ikot Abasi
Lol, a dirty liar that knows that all his lies are about to be exposed will always run from his shadow. I am ready to prove my issele uku bonafides anytime any day. Even if you wake me up from sleep right now, I will tell you everything about my place. When you're ready to have the same confidence to talk about your place, you can come back. Till then take your stupidity and get lost.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Which mumu delta orientation? Orientation of fools. I should waste my time talking about all the nonsense you urhobos and those water people are doing in delta? I talk about my Anioma and igbo affairs and nothing more. Carving Anioma together with you fools in delta was a big mistake and we will correct it by God's grace.

Where you vanish!
With your cup head!

Asaba is Igbo in your dreams!
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Lol, a dirty liar that knows that all his lies are about to be exposed will always run from his shadow. I am ready to prove my issele uku bonafides anytime any day. Even if you wake me up from sleep right now, I will tell you everything about my place. When you're ready to have the same confidence to talk about your place, you can come back. Till then take your stupidity and get lost.

You and your generation are stupidity personified.

Open your skull, pick your brain and have some sense! Animal!

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 9:55pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Where you vanish!
With your cup head!

Asaba is Igbo in your dreams!
you for go Asaba go talk am. idiot, Asaba is Igboland and you better get that into your stupid skull.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

you for go Asaba go talk am. idiot, Asaba is Igboland and you better get that into your stupid skull.

Igbo land kill you there, thief.
Have you not started burning the ten Local government in Anambra state? Mad man!

You love Okwute and you wan die on top Delta matter. Bloody swine of a bastard.

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Terrence99: 10:08pm On May 18, 2022
Igbojew:
So you knew that Igbos are being marginalized but because of hatred you people have against Igbos you people keep playing it down or deny it that Igbos are not being marginalized.You Yorubas are the worst tribe on earth but it will shock una how Igbos will finally triumph at last and it already started....I am that Igbojew

It is Yorubas locking your foolish parents in the house every Monday. It is Ijaws declaring sit at home in Igboland. It is Beroms killing people in Igboland.
You are very stupid just like your ancestors.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 10:09pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Igbo land kill you there, thief.
Have you not started burning the ten Local government in Anambra state? Mad man!

You love Okwute and you wan die on top Delta matter. Bloody swine of a bastard.
Why won't I love okwute? The best igbo candidate running for president,why won't I support him? Who else should I love? So because he's from Anambra state then I won't support him or love him? Yorubas from all different Yoruba states love and are supporting tinubu and hausas from different states love and supported Buhari but I am not allowed to support and love my fellow Igbo man because he is not from the same state with me? You are a very big fool. And FYI, I will never kill myself over delta affairs, the only thing on my agenda is how we can be separated from you fools and how we can leave this country.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Why won't I love okwute? The best igbo candidate running for president,why won't I support him? Who else should I love? So because he's from Anambra state then I won't support him? Yorubas from all different Yoruba states are supporting tinubu and hausas from different states supported Buhari but I am not allowed to support my fellow Igbo man because he is not from the same state with me? You are a very big fool. And FYI, I will never kill myself over delta affairs, the only thing on my agenda is how we can be separated from you fools and how we can leave this country.

Leave this country to where na? Hahahahaaa... You nor fit kill me with laff. O boy, you go nowhere, we all die here. So na your plan?

Ndo! You dey find country! This one don mad o!

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 10:21pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Leave this country to where na? Hahahahaaa... You nor fit kill me with laff. O boy, you go nowhere, we all die here.

Ndo! You dey find country! This don mad o!
It's not my fault that you urhobos are so little and inconsequential that you can't even have one single state for yourself talk more of dreaming of your own country. Allow the Igbo nation that have the numbers and relevance to fight for our own nation to do so while you irrelevant nobodies can sit down at the side and remain commentators.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Kinzo0917(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Stop making useless noise like a mad man, I simply told you to speak for your own tribe and communities because we are different tribes in delta state, I mentioned my own tribe and community and spoke for them so you do the same, nobody told you that we want you to join biafra. Of what use are you going to be to us in Biafra? This is why we want our our own Anioma state be created and leave you people in delta, we don't even want to have anything to do with you fools.
. Useless fool. All you do is to insult. If you like, you and your family should hug the transformer. Delta State will never be part of Biafra. You delta north should Bleep off. You contribute nothing to Delta GDP. OGEDE
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 10:32pm On May 18, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Useless fool. All you do is to insult. If you like, you and your family should hug the transformer. Delta State will never be part of Biafra. You delta north should Bleep off. You contribute nothing to Delta GDP. OGEDE
Speak for your part of delta state and stop talking for us that's all I am telling you. useless fool.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by 1878i: 6:44am On May 19, 2022
[s]
helinues:
That's actually trespassing
[/s]
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by jrusky(m): 8:16am On May 19, 2022
Igbojew:
Boy your divide and rule tactics is late on arrival and it will never ever work on Delta Igbos and our kins from South East.You Yorubas think Delta Igbos are f..ls not to know you people cheap propaganda but we are wise now.Nigeria is already a failed nation and I advice you Yorubas or whatever tribes you come from to pick side where you belong because what will happen to Nigeria will be a child's play what happened during Yugoslavia or USSR...I am that Igbojew

See as what a learned somebody saying. I'm ashamed of you.

Anyway no need argue with me go and argue with the reality on ground and not me. I have told you they are now in Asaba to test the water so wait for their next horror.

A fool will always be a fool no matter the age. I guess you are new here to think I'm a Yoruba it's a pity on you. So same SE that called you all fake Igbo baa? Same SE that sees your people as second class igbo baa? Same SE that the moment any Delta want to marry them war begins baa? Wait a minute my own brother dated Ogwashi babes no name under this heaven my extended family did not call her simply they see her as inferior igbo which caused serious family fracas, Mr your anus is smelling badly if you think SE consider you as anything they only needs you when they want supporters or make numbers but the reality is they don't see you as them. Full stop. Wake up.

Ndooh! You wil be alright some days you hear.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Daum: 9:54am On May 19, 2022
itchie:

Who is this idiot? People in issele uku don't talk about biafra? You are a big fool. Where were you fools when IPOB was marching in Asaba and Agbor campaigning for Biafra? You are telling me I've not seen anything in life, what do you know about life? All these stupid children on nairaland self.

Shut up
I have friends from issele uku
I have been to issele uku
I have families from Ezi deep in Aniocha and friends from Olona.

You are talking rubbish
Keep your ipob propaganda to yourself
All this main market miscreants making noise on this forum.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 10:51am On May 19, 2022
Daum:

Shut up
I have friends from issele uku
I have been to issele uku
I have families from Ezi deep in Aniocha and friends from Olona.

You are talking rubbish
Keep your ipob propaganda to yourself
All this main market miscreants making noise on this forum.
Will you shut that your dirty mouth, stupid fool. I am telling you what is happening in my own community and you are telling me you have friends. What kind of yeye imaginary friend will tell you that we don't talk about Biafra in issele uku? You didn't even say that some agree and some don't agree with biafra but you said we don't talk about it at all. I repeat it that you are a very big fool. All you this stupid we the south south fools always claiming to speak for everybody better respect your stupid selves. Why has nobody from anioma challenged me up till now since we started all this argument yesterday? The two anioma people that joined the argument supported my position but it's all you animals from other barbaric tribes that want to dictate what will happen in our place for us. God punish all of you idiots.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Daum: 2:46pm On May 19, 2022
itchie:

Will you shut that your dirty mouth, stupid fool. I am telling you what is happening in my own community and you are telling me you have friends. What kind of yeye imaginary friend will tell you that we don't talk about Biafra in issele uku? You didn't even say that some agree and some don't agree with biafra but you said we don't talk about it at all. I repeat it that you are a very big fool. All you this stupid we the south south fools always claiming to speak for everybody better respect your stupid selves. Why has nobody from anioma challenged me up till now since we started all this argument yesterday? The two anioma people that joined the argument supported my position but it's all you animals from other barbaric tribes that want to dictate what will happen in our place for us. God punish all of you idiots.

Shut up eeeee
You are small boy
You don't know anything. Tell me the name of your quarters in issele uku. I am sure you are not even feeding yourself. If you are feeding yourself you can't be talking like this. Foolish small boy....you better go and look for something to do with your life.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Sion47: 4:53pm On May 19, 2022
spearman:

Igbo marry others but others would not marry them. That willingness of Igbo to marry merrily others confirms their inferior position. As bad as Nigeria identity is, Igbo would still rather stick with it because it gives them cover without which Igbo will have to stand alone with its own identity. That might not be pretty.

I thought u are well informed not knowing I av been wasting my time with dullard, get ur facts right and engage me in a discuss or forever stay away from my mention. Na them they rush Igbo ladies and gents,

Even ur gov Ekeredolu of Ondo couldn't sleep until he got a yes from that Owerri woman now Ondo first lady.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 9:31pm On May 19, 2022
itchie:

A map made by a fool like you. Foolish afonja miscreant that will soon commit suicide over igbo matters
Don't mind those jealous and greedy Yorubas.They think they can divide South South Igbos especially Delta Igbos and our Core Igbos the way they did during after Nigeria/Biafra war.Seeing what is happening in this zoogeria have made we Delta Igbos to realized that our Core Igbos meant well for us and fear of what that will cause Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis they have been trying everything humanly possible to destroy it again but they have failed this time...I am that Igbojew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 9:40pm On May 19, 2022
Daum:

Shut up eeeee
You are small boy
You don't know anything. Tell me the name of your quarters in issele uku. I am sure you are not even feeding yourself. If you are feeding yourself you can't be talking like this. Foolish small boy....you better go and look for something to do with your life.
You should be the one to shut up cos you are making a fool of yourself here.Why is it that any South South Igbos or Delta Igbos that identify with Core Igbos you Yorubas will start having inferiority complex.Are you really what Core Igbos said you people are which is cowardice,jealousy,inferiority complex,insecure,etc.incase you don't know before better know it now, South South Igbos especially Delta Igbos will never ever be fooled a second time by you Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis that Igbos are the problem of this zoogeria when it's glaring that it you tribes that are the problem of this Zoogeria.You people hate Igbos and they said okay they want to leave this zoogeria for you Yorubas and your Housa/Fulani masters you people say No that Igbos will not go,is this not witchcraft?....I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 9:58pm On May 19, 2022
jrusky:

See as what a learned somebody saying. I'm ashamed of you.

Anyway no need argue with me go and argue with the reality on ground and not me. I have told you they are now in Asaba to test the water so wait for their next horror.

A fool will always be a fool no matter the age. I guess you are new here to think I'm a Yoruba it's a pity on you. So same SE that called you all fake Igbo baa? Same SE that sees your people as second class igbo baa? Same SE that the moment any Delta want to marry them war begins baa? Wait a minute my own brother dated Ogwashi babes no name under this heaven my extended family did not call her simply they see her as inferior igbo which caused serious family fracas, Mr your anus is smelling badly if you think SE consider you as anything they only needs you when they want supporters or make numbers but the reality is they don't see you as them. Full stop. Wake up.

Ndooh! You wil be alright some days you hear.
What is this f..l ranting about here? So all this your useless ranting here is to convince me that core Igbos hate we Delta Igbos,oga Ade your divide and conquer antics will never ever work on we Delta Igbos again because the generation Delta Igbos have realized who the real enemy of South South Igbos are which is you Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis especially you Yorubas.Oh before I forgot,you Yorubas thought after betraying and sabotaging Goodluck Jonathan because he is a South South who identify with Igboa you people hate with passion you will come here and type your rubbish trashy message I will foolishly believe you.I pity any South South people that will believe whatever lies you and your fellow Yorubas traitors will type and send here because we know better.Igbos are still being call names like 5%, inconsiquential voters,etc even as I am typing this messages for voting Goodluck Jonathan even more than his own Ijaw people.If there is people that should be seen as what you want to convince me that Igbos are or did to we South South it is we South South for not paying igbos with kindness for always being with we South South and acting like a big brother when Tinubu and the whole Yorubas betrayed Goodluck Jonathan while Igbos suddenly stand with him.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Daum: 10:03pm On May 19, 2022
Igbojew:
You should be the one to shut up cos you are making a fool of yourself here.Why is it that any South South Igbos or Delta Igbos that identify with Core Igbos you Yorubas will start having inferiority complex.Are you really what Core Igbos said you people are which is cowardice,jealousy,inferiority complex,insecure,etc.incase you don't know before better know it now, South South Igbos especially Delta Igbos will never ever be fooled a second time by you Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis that Igbos are the problem of this zoogeria when it's glaring that it you tribes that are the problem of this Zoogeria.You people hate Igbos and they said okay they want to leave this zoogeria for you Yorubas and your Housa/Fulani masters you people say No that Igbos will not go,is this not witchcraft?....I am that Igbojew

Another senseless and jobless miscreants
It is your type that steals people's phone in upper iweka. You better go and look for Keke to drive in Asaba or Onitsha and make your miserable life useful. Confused human being. See he mouth like Igbo Jew. Anybody against iPOb is Yoruba.....Anuofia

Malu malu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.