Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home (31143 Views)

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 6:12pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Make God bless you. The average Igbo man will come and be claiming Isele-Ukwu, some weeks ago I told them almost exactly what you just said now. No typical Anioma man will claim to be Igbo how much more to say to be part of South-East.

We are simply Anioma people for crying out loud.
Thank God you know the name of my community, i have given you freedom to ask me any question at all about my community but you need to also mention the name of your own community, I wonder why you are hiding it. Urhobo clown
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by BloomingDale(f): 6:23pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Keep talking nonsense, we are leaving delta state for you people and your foolishness by God's grace. We never had anything in common in the first place. Anioma state will be part of the south east, we don't have any thing with you people.

This map literally tells who is Igbo and who is not.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 6:26pm On May 18, 2022
BloomingDale:

This map literally tells who is Igbo and who is not.
A map made by a fool like you. Foolish afonja miscreant that will soon commit suicide over igbo matters
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by BloomingDale(f): 6:29pm On May 18, 2022
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Angelfrost(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Keep talking nonsense, we are leaving delta state for you people and your foolishness by God's grace. We never had anything in common in the first place. Anioma state will be part of the south east, we don't have any thing with you people.

Good... Leave Delta, Edo, Rivers, Lagos, Kano, etc!

Go and develop your region instead of feeding off others yet claiming to be more than you really are.

Start by electing proper leaders in Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, etc.

Goodbye, Good luck, and Good riddance! cool
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 6:49pm On May 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Good... Leave Delta, Edo, Rivers, Lagos, Kano, etc!

Go and develop your region instead of feeding off others yet claiming to be more than you really are.

Start by electing proper leaders in Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, etc.

Goodbye, Good luck, and Good riddance! cool
Keep your advice for your people, we don't take advice from fools.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Thank God you know the name of my community, i have given you freedom to ask me any question at all about my community but you need to also mention the name of your own community, I wonder why you are hiding it. Urhobo clown

Yes, agreed you are from Isele-Uku but you are Ipobian who grew up in Anambra state hence your vast knowledge and submissions on issues relating to Anambra and this is what gives birth to your inclination about the Igbos.

In your over 2000 post on Nairaland since 2017, i can boldly say that though you may be from Delta State you have very little concern about the state and your people generally. Your major concern is most the Igbo BIAFRA agitation and MNK related concerns.

I know your types, you go about abusing virtually everyone who has contrary view with you. I find reading you quite energetic and I have very few things to tell you.

One, No part of Anioma will will take the route of BIAFRA, they have nothing to offer.
Two, no matter how vast you think you may be you are only doing everything possible to make a fool of yourself most times.
Three, bring out your dumb skull and sanitize it now that you still have time because no matter the propaganda IPOB is dead on arrival in South/South.

The whole of Ndokwa refused your igboship, go back to Anambra.

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Sdbsylaz: 7:28pm On May 18, 2022
Confused sets of humans..
quote author=Whiteangel1234 post=112943338]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=370933141734497&id=100064534426548[/quote]
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Of course, you won't mention your community because you know I will expose you in no time. Foolish urhobo man.

And please when did ohaneze Ndigbo reject Ngozi okonjo iweala? The same ohaneze that Anioma people have been the president general of? You are a bloody fool. You don't even know that Ngozi is married into a family in Abia state? You are a very big fool

IPOB will be roasted in Delta.
Soon, you will start counting scores.
IPOB DON BAFF? Dirty things.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Daum: 7:34pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

You are just shouting isele uku since
Even people from isele uku don't even think of Biafra. You are shouting Biafra up and down. Those from ogwashi don't even want to hear it....even in Agbor, you are just making noise here....

Shift, all this your propaganda. No sign of Sit at home here in Asaba. Even in Okpanam. Life is normal....carry your dirty sit at home to Anambra.

Be like you never see anything for this life...
If life handle you, you won't be online here shouting about Biafra anyhow.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 7:37pm On May 18, 2022
Deprofessional:

Niger Delta fighting for their own freedom.

Who wants to be in the same country with Hausa/fulani?
G-d bless you for putting that one in the right direction...I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 7:40pm On May 18, 2022
Successionist:
Shut the hell up ! Kaduna Nzeogwu who played a leading role in the first military coup d'ètat of 15 January 1966, which was termed as Igbo coup , is from where ? it is not from Asaba..
Don't mind them,they think creating unnecessary hatred against Igbos across the Niger and our people from Delta will make us hate our Igbo big brother but the more they distort the history and creat divide and rule the more we love and come closer to our South East Igbos...I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 7:43pm On May 18, 2022
History555:
Op it's obvious u are an ipob supporter. The way u broadcast their news and attribute everything to them. Is there anything like sit at home in asaba? Why are u trying to create the impression that their is sit at home in delta
This one is still dreaming soon you will wake up from reality that we Delta Igbos have waking up to know that our big brother Igbos have been fighting for us and it's high time we reciprocate by joining or forever remain slave from Housa/Fulani like the rest of other tribes...I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Rivguydee(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2022
Lolz funny thing if they allow Biafra be a country of it’s own it will still be inside Nigeria���
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by od501: 7:46pm On May 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=370933141734497&id=100064534426548

And they called you on phone to tell you they are IPOB. FG trying so hard to tag IPOB a terrorist group.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 7:47pm On May 18, 2022
spearman:

Foolish Igbo think they can take control of Niger Delta by mass psychological manipulations, the type that is humanly impossible most especially when those you want to dominate see you as inferior. Igbo are in denial of how the rest of the world perceive them.
Oga I hope your own Niger Delta end with Ijaws,Urhobo,Itshekiri,etc and not Igbo Niger Delta because we will never ever join you sellout in your mirage Niger Delta.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
Tumbulum:
Obigboupdate so Una don leave anambara come enter asaba.all these to breed animosity between Igbo's and delta people.
You will be fished out soon. Whoever told you your sponsors will remain in power forever lied to you.
Help me tell them,for their mind Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis in this Nairaland think they can sow seed of discord between South South Igbos and South East Igbos but they have failed on arrival....I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 7:51pm On May 18, 2022
Yujin:

The report said the police was yet to say who was responsible for the attack but you already labeled it as suspected IPOB members and the foolish moderator allowed the thread to stay. This is how foolish southern Nigerians can be.
don't mind that OP,this is how they go about creating unnecessary tension where there is none but G-d will shame them....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by pachigo001(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2022
newdawn2017:
it's dis senseless arrogance & ridiculousness that makes other tribal regions humiliate u guys at every slightest opportunity in their land. & drive u guys away like dogs. See smh. See how northerners bo wan take eye See una. U people re being disgraced in Rivers state at every turn.
your eye go soon clear
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 7:57pm On May 18, 2022
Thoh:

Niger Delta is not the name of a tribe.
To your tents oh Isreal.

Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.
Help me tell him/her.They always use the word Niger Delta when they want to grab things politically the way Housa/Fulanis uses 19th Northern region when they want to grab power but after they got what they want they will abandoned Middle Belt to their faith.We always identify with our South East kins and propagandas or divide and rule antics cannot work this time....I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 8:01pm On May 18, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Shut up OGA , he's not from Asaba but okpanam. Ewu Gambia undecided
So you knew the history but you people always bend on deceiving the rest of myopic Nigerians that it was Igbos across the Niger that started the coup when it was Kaduna Nzeogwu from Okpanam.I hate the way you Yorubas and other tribes hate our Igbo kins across the Niger with passion and still want them to remain in this zoogeria with you people,NEVER....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
Blackman7:
If these bastards called UGM venture enter warri, dem go collect. Idiotic pigs of brifra
Hahaha see flat chest you are beating hahaha.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 8:06pm On May 18, 2022
okorogodwin4:
you are living in fools paradise the igbos are the owners of Nigeria we are landlord everywhere even in your village go and make enquiries
They don't know,they think their propagandas will sell anymore when it's already bare that great Igbos own Nigeria economy and that is why Nigeria bent on holding Igbos down not to leave this failed nation....I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 8:14pm On May 18, 2022
Smoke55:
those guys are impossible, they see them selves as overall....

I don't know what's giving them inspiration..

Lolz when igboho was galavanting around they were hailing him,just some weeks in detention the coward is no where to be found.. grin
You don't know those Yorubas,they are the most cowards tribes I have never see in this world.They abandoned Sunday Igboho when he needed them most but because Igbos did not abandoned great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu they were not happy that is why they keep on creat features propagandas by saying that IPOB/ESN that suppose to protect Igbos is now killing Igbos and they are doing this so that Igbos will develop hatred against IPOB/ESN and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that meant well for them....I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 8:19pm On May 18, 2022
jrusky:
Ok here we go. Where are those Deltans supporting ipob and be insulting other region claiming they are igbos? You fools stays in Abuja, London, Germany hailing ipigs saying yea we support Kanu now your Kanu boys had successfully chased any obodo oyibo returnee from visiting their family back in the SE due to fear of ipigs and ugm now dem don enter una delta food don ready if dem born you now leave your London or Germany and come and waka anyhow for Asaba, shey una love ipigs baa?

I called a friend in Koln yesterday and asked Nwoke it's been a while you come to Nigeria talkless of visiting your village the next he said is biko I'm not coming oo didn't I hear what boys had turned that region to? I said really but you are among those that attacked Ekeremadu in Germany and stood before camera boasting about it so now you are afraid baa? Very foolish indeed.

And where is that fake Edo boy the only Edo I have known in my entire life that practise tribalism? I think his moniker is slowmill or slowmad something like that your ipig are in Asaba remember Kanu useless map carved entire Edo as his kingdom his boy are in Asaba soon dem go reach your Benin city you hear keep supporting dem ok. All of una go learn hardway las las if you think you are hurting SW or The North you are hurting yourselves.

Truth is a bitter pill.
Boy your divide and rule tactics is late on arrival and it will never ever work on Delta Igbos and our kins from South East.You Yorubas think Delta Igbos are f..ls not to know you people cheap propaganda but we are wise now.Nigeria is already a failed nation and I advice you Yorubas or whatever tribes you come from to pick side where you belong because what will happen to Nigeria will be a child's play what happened during Yugoslavia or USSR...I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 8:23pm On May 18, 2022
Terrence99:

Landlord wey dey cry marginalisation. Go and ask your fathers why they abandoned their properties and ran away.
So you knew that Igbos are being marginalized but because of hatred you people have against Igbos you people keep playing it down or deny it that Igbos are not being marginalized.You Yorubas are the worst tribe on earth but it will shock una how Igbos will finally triumph at last and it already started....I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 8:28pm On May 18, 2022
Sion47:

Mister goat,
Pls name your tribe and stop hiding in the cloak of Niger delta.

We are Igbos but who are you?
NigerdeltA? No come off it

That name tag was only for administrative convenience.

If na that one
Abia , Imo too follow

Tell us your TRIBE
and don't fail to mention how IGBOS are inferior to ur tribe unless u are just a sophisticated slowpoke, then u can ignore my questions.
Hahaha you just hit that slowpoke very hard,I can't say it the way you said it.They think they will keep on deceiving us with that s..pid Niger Delta when they want to benefit from we Igbo Delta but deep down them they hate we Igbo Delta if not because of our Igbo brothers from across the Niger they would have taking over Asaba and other Igbo communites....I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Igbojew: 8:30pm On May 18, 2022
History555:

Afonja claiming warri. Small time u will pretend to be from north. Inferiority complex people
Don't mind them,we know how they operate here by sowing seeds of discord among South East Igbos and their South South Igbos but am here to change that narrative because....I am that Igbojew
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Elidrisy20: 8:38pm On May 18, 2022
Una weldon
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 8:39pm On May 18, 2022
Daum:

You are just shouting isele uku since
Even people from isele uku don't even think of how Biafra. You are shouting Biafra up and down. Those from ogwashi don't even want to hear it....even in Agbor, you are just making noise here....

Shift, all this your propaganda. No sign of Sit at home here in Asaba. Even in Okpanam. Life is normal....carry your dirty sit at home to Anambra.

Be like you never see anything for this life...
If life handle you, you won't be online here shouting about Biafra anyhow.
Who is this idiot? People in issele uku don't talk about biafra? You are a big fool. Where were you fools when IPOB was marching in Asaba and Agbor campaigning for Biafra? You are telling me I've not seen anything in life, what do you know about life? All these stupid children on nairaland self.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:42pm On May 18, 2022
Igbojew:
So you knew the history but you people always bend on deceiving the rest of myopic Nigerians that it was Igbos across the Niger that started the coup when it was Kaduna Nzeogwu from Okpanam.I hate the way you Yorubas and other tribes hate our Igbo kins across the Niger with passion and still want them to remain in this zoogeria with you people,NEVER....I am that Igbojew
Onye gwara gi na Abu m onye ofe mmanu ?? undecided
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 8:53pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Yes, agreed you are from Isele-Uku but you are Ipobian who grew up in Anambra state hence your vast knowledge and submissions on issues relating to Anambra and this is what gives birth to your inclination about the Igbos.

In your over 2000 post on Nairaland since 2017, i can boldly say that though you may be from Delta State you have very little concern about the state and your people generally. Your major concern is most the Igbo BIAFRA agitation and MNK related concerns.

I know your types, you go about abusing virtually everyone who has contrary view with you. I find reading you quite energetic and I have very few things to tell you.

One, No part of Anioma will will take the route of BIAFRA, they have nothing to offer.
Two, no matter how vast you think you may be you are only doing everything possible to make a fool of yourself most times.
Three, bring out your dumb skull and sanitize it now that you still have time because no matter the propaganda IPOB is dead on arrival in South/South.

The whole of Ndokwa refused your igboship, go back to Anambra.
You this urhobo man, stop quoting me with your rubbish. You said your community is just before Asaba so why are you talking for Ndokwa again? See how foolish you are, you claim to be Anioma yet you know nothing about us. There's no tribe called south south, you urhobos should face front and leave us alone. And yes I grew up in Onitsha and now live in Rivers State, I'd rather relate with my brothers who I have things in common with than have anything to do with the barbaric tribes in delta central and delta south. When it was turn for Anioma to produce governor, you urhobos ganged up and was insisting that it was your turn again just because of your hatred for Anioma people. I remember all the rubbish you people said then but now you want to start claiming delta brotherhood. You and who dey do that one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Beaten At Meeting Of National Dialogue In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.