Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home (31187 Views)

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

This one think say na by ‘casting and binding’ lol grin

Why can't you simply have your Biafra in your five states? No explain to me why you must want to drag us to your country?

All you Igbos has been shouting Asaba as if without Asaba there will be no Biafra.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by newdawn2017(f): 5:10pm On May 18, 2022
History555:

Afonja claiming warri. Small time u will pretend to be from north. Inferiority complex people
how is he an afonja. Will warri welcome ipob, & massob lunatic pigs?? I don't understand pls.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 5:13pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

GOD FORBID! GOD FORBID! GOD FORBID!

I REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME!

GO NI ETIN! NO PART OF DELTA STATE WILL BE A PART OF BIAFRA.
Oga you are an urhobo man,you are not from my place, speak for your people and leave us alone. Why are you people forcing your opinions on us? We will get our Anioma state by God's grace and leave you people to be whatever you want to be in delta state. You are shouting God forbid Biafra but ordinary delta state that they gave us, your people and ijaws and itsekiris can't stop fighting yourselves over rubbish. Doesn't that show how foolish you people are. Please leave us alone and speak for yourselves, we don't have anything in common with you apart from being carved into the same delta state.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by mbos: 5:13pm On May 18, 2022
Deprofessional:

Niger Delta fighting for their own freedom.

Who wants to be in the same country with Hausa/fulani?
there is nothing like Niger Delta, asaba Is igboland
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by mbos: 5:16pm On May 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
ipob illiterates giving igbos bad name.
while your herders and bandits are busy killing and blaspheming
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by newdawn2017(f): 5:18pm On May 18, 2022
pachigo001:
Lagos state belongs to igbos the earlier afojas start relocating to osun and ohun the better for them grin
it's dis senseless arrogance & ridiculousness that makes other tribal regions humiliate u guys at every slightest opportunity in their land. & drive u guys away like dogs. See smh. See how northerners bo wan take eye See una. U people re being disgraced in Rivers state at every turn.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by newdawn2017(f): 5:19pm On May 18, 2022
comrChris:
Assuming ipob is responsible for the attack, so every ipob member is an igbo man from south east? Are you all claiming there's no ipob member in Delta state? During the protest,where did the ones protesting in asaba and agbor come from?
You all hate south east too much a
Yes we all do. Hate us too please. We can't tolerate ur narcissistic arrogance & manipulation.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 5:20pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Why can't you simply have your Biafra in your five states? No explain to me why you must want to drag us to your country?

All you Igbos has been shouting Asaba as if without Asaba there will be no Biafra.
Oga are you from Asaba? Who is dragging you into what? I think I heard you people are fighting to shift the capital of Delta state to warri or another city in delta south, please you people should hurry up, we are also asking for the same thing. We want our own Anioma state with Asaba as capital then you people can have your capital anywhere you want in delta state. Nobody is forcing you to join anything, we are speaking for ourselves.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Tumbulum: 5:21pm On May 18, 2022
Fucktensei:
bullshitttttt! Asaba is Igbo speaking part of delta state unfortunately. This is a family affair
I thought you people said they are not Igbo's ?
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Oga you are an urhobo man,you are not from my place, speak for your people and leave us alone. Why are you people forcing your opinions on us? We will get our Anioma state by God's grace and leave you people to be whatever you want to be in delta state. You are shouting God forbid Biafra but ordinary delta state that they gave us, your people and ijaws and itsekiris can't stop fighting yourselves over rubbish. Doesn't that show how foolish you people are. Please leave us alone and speak for yourselves, we don't have anything in common with you apart from being carved into the same delta state.

I am typically from Delta North and I am telling you very vehemently that NO part of Anioma will go with Biafra.

The five Eastern states are enough for Biafra. Every meaningful Anioma indigenes here on Nairaland has been telling you people for weeks now but you will quickly come to disclaim that we are not from Anioma. An Igbo man is now more Anioma than the Anioma indigenes simply because you want BIAFRA. No matter the propaganda from IPOB and MNK we will never take your route let it sound very loudly.

You can keep your BIAFRA to your five states.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by newdawn2017(f): 5:22pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Face your evil skull mining region affairs. Asaba is igbo land
keep dreaming. U guys will be disgraced out again just like in oyigbo in Rivers state. Shame nor dey una eyes
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by newdawn2017(f): 5:23pm On May 18, 2022
Diligence:
If IPOB existed for years, tried to unite all old Eastern Region, including wherever you HV Ndi-Igbo, and other neighbours whether in Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, Benue, Delta and even Edo... Without hurting any fly...

How come you suddenly hv perhaps state-sponsored attacks here and there? B4 u say Jack R...you here allegations and propaganda that it is IPOB
Bayelsan that is core ijaw is igbo too, really? Continue to hallucinate
I guess USA, UK, know better. Nigerians also know better, too!
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by an0daGuy: 5:23pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

If you don’t want to have anything to do with Biafra (even after answering igbo names and speaking the language) then fine

But what about your next door neighbor?

That’s why we require a referendum wink
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 5:25pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

I am typically from Delta North and I am telling you very vehemently that NO part of Anioma will go with Biafra.

The five Eastern states are enough for Biafra. Every meaningful Anioma indigenes here on Nairaland has been telling you people for weeks now but you will quickly come to disclaim that we are not from Anioma. An Igbo man is now more Anioma than the Anioma indigenes simply because you want BIAFRA. No matter the propaganda from IPOB and MNK we will never take your route let it sound very loudly.

You can keep your BIAFRA to your five states.
Swear that you are from delta North and if you are not and claiming to be may anything you lay your hands to do never succeed. Swear it. What is the name of your community, please mention the name.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2022
newdawn2017:
keep dreaming. U guys will be disgraced out again just like in oyigbo in Rivers state. Shame nor dey una eyes

Trust me, I can't wait. This is why I thank God Okowa is signing out soon.

I was part of the camera team that covered the Igbo day some years back right here in Warri and I can tell you very well that of all the dignitaries that were recognized and honored no one person is from the Delta Igbo speaking extraction and I begin to wonder how these people think we can be so foolish to claim been Igbo. Any Anioma son or daughter doing that is simply ignorant.

When it matters so much the Igbos know and will tell you that we are not Igbos. So we should not be fooled by their lazy propaganda.

We are simply Anioma indigenes and not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 5:30pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Oga we say we nor do again na! Na by force? Must you guys die on top Asaba matter?
Oga face your warri and leave us alone, we can die on top of Asaba matter because it's our land. We no do with una too,na by force? I don't understand this kind of bitter obsession.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Christistruth00: 5:31pm On May 18, 2022
grin

*****NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real name Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and evidence ofhis Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: +358 29 562 0800
Fax: +358 29 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 5:33pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Trust me, I can't wait. This is why I thank God Okowa is signing out soon.

I was part of the camera team that covered the Igbo day some years back right here in Warri and I can tell you very well that in all the dignitaries that were recognized and honored no one person is from the Delta extraction and I begin to wonder how these people think we can be so foolish to claim been Igbo. Any Anioma son or daughter doing that is simply ignorant.

When it matters so much the Igbos know and will tell you that we are not Igbos. So we should not be fooled by their lazy propaganda.

We are simply Anioma indigenes and not Igbo.
You claim to be Anioma yet you want okowa out before you can do what want to do? Keep making a fool of yourself. This marriage of strange bed fellows that is called delta state must be dissolved in Jesus name then you urhobos, ijaws and itsekiris can do whatever you want with yourselves. see how much you have been consumed with bitterness that you are even denying your own people and claiming Anioma just to spread bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Oga face your warri and leave us alone, we can die on top of Asaba matter because it's our land. We no do with una too,na by force. I don't understand this kind of bitter obsession.

Just be careful what you do and the danger you are accepting. As an Igbo speaking person myself I was part of the first people to be admitted into IPOB right there at Ojodu Berger Lagos but my issue with them was I will not accept to be a slave to MNK, that whatever he says nobody question. I told them I cannot do that hence I refuse to take the oath and walked out of the meeting.
A lot of you here should do the same.

My people don't want war, we have been peaceful and we will continue to be. BIAFRA should keep their dreams to the Five states.

I know some of you are by proxy indigenes of Anioma through your parents inter marriage but as a one undivided people Anioma will NEVER go with BIAFRA.

If among everyone WIKE can come on live TV to reject Igbo you should know that the earlier the Igbos go with the five states the better but I know it will be very difficult.

You have looked at your map and have seen that with only the five states you will still be inside Nigeria hence the need to force other Igbo speaking tribes of the Niger to yourselves but even that is dead on arrival.

Take what happen between Rivers State and Imo state recently as a big lesson. The Igbo speaking part of the South have rejected to be part of the BIAFRA agitation and there is no going back.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by ufotunang: 5:42pm On May 18, 2022
Is asaba a south east state/ city...
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

Swear that you are from delta North and if you are not and claiming to be may anything you lay your hands to do never succeed. Swear it. What is the name of your community, please mention the name.

I will never tell you the name of my community but be very well informed that both myself and my wife are from Delta North, just before Asaba. I have always succeeded and will continue to succeed in all I do not because I swear but because God has me covered. Besides, I see no reason why and Urhobo man or Itsekiri or Ijaw man will be dying on top Anioma matter.

In my growing up, I have always lived in the circles of Igbo traders in Warri and Never for once has anyone accept that we are Igbos. When they hear our names they quickly have a name to refer to us as not been Igbo. When it matters most the Igbo man will deny us been one with them.

Recall how Ohaneze Ndigbo quickly rejected the likes of Ngozi because she is not from the East. We should stop been foolish. I will continue to say it that I have not heard any community from Asaba down to Kwale claiming to be Igbo. If there is any I stand to be corrected.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Angelfrost(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2022
itchie:

God punish you and that your delta has spoken, The entire Anioma nation existed before the creation of delta state, so you swamp and creek fools should better respect yourselves and stop claiming the right to speak for everyone in delta state. from the way you talk, I can already tell where you are from in Delta state and that's why I have been challenging you to mention your tribe and where you are from. We are fighting for our Anioma state to leave you people and your foolishness in Delta state and we will be united with our brothers in onitsha as part of the south east.

Empty rantings of a frustrated chest-beating miscreant! grin

Anioma is a key part of Delta State, they just finished their turn as governor for 2 tenures. They are fully separated from landlocked region of bellyaching wailers.

Go and fix your issues in your region sir. Stop looking for uninterested people to drag into your family issues.

I wonder why your coconut head can't grasp something so simple! cool
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Angelfrost(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

But why are you ashamed to tell him where you’re from in delta state? grin

I'm not from Delta state sir.

Meanwhile, why are you not ashamed to be begging or forcing other uninterested neighboring states into your failed and laughable emancipation crisis?!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 5:58pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Just be careful what you do and the danger you are accepting. As an Igbo speaking person myself I was part of the first people to be admitted into IPOB right there at Ojodu Berger Lagos but my issue with them was I will not accept to be a slave to MNK, that whatever he says nobody question. I told them I cannot do that hence I refuse to take the oath and walked out of the meeting.
A lot of you here should do the same.

My people don't want war, we have been peaceful and we will continue to be. BIAFRA should keep their dreams to the Five states.

I know some of you are by proxy indigenes of Anioma through your parents inter marriage but as a one undivided people Anioma will NEVER go with BIAFRA.

If among everyone WIKE can come on live TV to reject Igbo you should know that the earlier the Igbos go with the five states the better but I know it will be very difficult.

You have looked at your map and have seen that with only the five states you will still be inside Nigeria hence the need to force other Igbo speaking tribes of the Niger to yourselves but even that is dead on arrival.

Take what happen between Rivers State and Imo state recently as a big lesson. The Igbo speaking part of the South have rejected to be part of the BIAFRA agitation and there is no going back.
I asked you a simple question and you are writing all these long rubbish. Swear to what I asked you to swear to and mention the name of your community. I am from issele uku, you are free to ask me anything you want about my community but mention your own community too because I also have some questions for you. You claim to be igbo speaking yet you are advocating for violence against igbo speaking communities? You don't even know how foolish you sound. And please where and when did we Igbos of the south gather to decide that we are not part of Biafra? You are even trying to join us and Ikwerre together, wetin concern us with Ikwerre? The more you talk, the more clear it is that you don't even have any tracd of Anioma ancestry in you. Urhobo man that is denying himself and his people.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by an0daGuy: 5:59pm On May 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

I'm not from Delta state sir.

Meanwhile, why are you not ashamed to be begging or forcing other uninterested neighboring states into your failed and laughable emancipation crisis?!! cool

Oh so you’re truly afonja

No wonder
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Angelfrost(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Make God bless you. The average Igbo man will come and be claiming Isele-Ukwu, some weeks ago I told them almost exactly what you just said now. No typical Anioma man will claim to be Igbo how much more to say to be part of South-East.

We are simply Anioma people for crying out loud.

Don't mind them... That's why Wike despises them so much!

Very desperate things! grin
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

If you don’t want to have anything to do with Biafra (even after answering igbo names and speaking the language) then fine

Even with a referendum you will be so surprise that some states in the East will be divided. Don't get it twisted bro, we have looked at it. What is IPOB bringing to the table?
What as a people do we stand to gain in going with Biafra? Can you place your hand in anything tangible?

Whatever IPOB can do ANIOMA can do even better even without our natural resources. We are very strong, educated and gifted people as well. So, the referendum will not be an easy ride because if it eventually comes maybe, we will speak as a people.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 6:02pm On May 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Empty rantings of a frustrated chest-beating miscreant! grin

Anioma is a key part of Delta State, they just finished their turn as governor for 2 tenures. They are fully separated from landlocked region of bellyaching wailers.

Go and fix your issues in your region sir. Stop looking for uninterested people to drag into your family issues.

I wonder why your coconut head can't grasp something so simple! cool
Keep talking nonsense, we are leaving delta state for you people and your foolishness by God's grace. We never had anything in common in the first place. Anioma state will be part of the south east, we don't have any thing with you people.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by itchie: 6:04pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

I will never tell you the name of my community but be very well informed that both myself and my wife are from Delta North, just before Asaba. I have always succeeded and will continue to succeed in all I do not because I swear but because God has me covered. Besides, I see no reason why and Urhobo man or Itsekiri or Ijaw man will be dying on top Anioma matter.

In my growing up, I have always lived in the circles of Igbo traders in Warri and Never for once has anyone accept that we are Igbos. When they hear our names they quickly have a name to refer to us as not been Igbo. When it matters most the Igbo man will deny us been one with them.

Recall how Ohaneze Ndigbo quickly rejected the likes of Ngozi because she is not from the East. We should stop been foolish. I will continue to say it that I have not heard any community from Asaba down to Kwale claiming to be Igbo. If there is any I stand to be corrected.
Of course, you won't mention your community because you know I will expose you in no time. Foolish urhobo man.

And please when did ohaneze Ndigbo reject Ngozi okonjo iweala? The same ohaneze that Anioma people have been the president general of? You are a bloody fool. You don't even know that Ngozi is married into a family in Abia state? You are a very big fool
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by MERCHANDISER: 6:04pm On May 18, 2022
Felimax:

Even with a referendum you will be so surprise that some states in the East will be divided. Don't get it twisted bro, we have looked at it. What is IPOB bringing to the table?
What as a people do we stand to gain in going with Biafra? Can you place your hand in anything tangible?

Whatever IPOB can do ANIOMA can do even better even without our natural resources. We are very strong, educated and gifted people as well. So, the referendum will not be an easy ride because if it eventually comes maybe, we will speak as a people.

Instead of you to beg UGM you are boasted.
They will soon turn asaba to Orlu
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Attack Vehicles In Asaba, Burn Trucks Over Sit-At-Home by Felimax(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

Instead of you to beg UGM you are boasted.
They will soon turn asaba to Orlu

Just as they turned Oyingbo to Orlu!
In your dreams!

After Wike finish UGM dem turn chapter face Asaba. Make Okowa dey there dey sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US / Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) / Seven In Race For APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.