Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship (3174 Views)

"Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Kingogbotor(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16
Omo... Me I Don tire like dis.... I think I need to just forget about this relationship stuff and focus on getting more money... Am comfortable though... Live in my own house.. At least do everything a young should be able to do... Dresses well.. But still my relationship life is a mess.... Omo na to find more money....i don tire to dey tell females I need a serious relationship.... They visit... We talk... And yet the talk no dey lead to anywhere... Some sef... We just come to get what they want and leave.... And me sef will just delete your number.. Cos I hate rubbish....
Well.. It is well... We move.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by LeeSmart: 4:33pm On Feb 16
If u dey look for serious relationship make u better go ur village oo mr op
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by JustPowerApps(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16
I honestly don't get it likewise, it seems the better a guy gets, the more girls drift away.

It is strange, really strange. Nigerian girls are drawn to touts more than responsible guys.

25 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by allabig(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16
they are not hard to find.

every single ladies come out here

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by allabig(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16
JustPowerApps:
I honestly don't get it likewise, it seems the better a guy gets, the more girls drift away.

It is strange, really strange. Nigerian girls are drawn to touts more than responsible guys.

lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Lonestar124: 6:00pm On Feb 16
You will wait till Christ will come as one righteousness for this forum normally preach..

But on serious note, when not get married to any available woman around you..

My brother this thing you are passing through now, many of us has conclude on that part, you hardly find one for a serious relationship.

Statistics have proven that good percentage of women are serious and committed when they only get married..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by 1Sharon(f): 6:01pm On Feb 16
Your character.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:35pm On Feb 16
You are not saying the truth about why these women drift away after several talks. Not one or two but several of them. When you are ready to take responsibility for your actions and say the whole truth not minding whose ox is gored, modify your thread. Until then, you are lying.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by blackpanthar: 6:38pm On Feb 16
Kingogbotor:
Omo... Me I Don tire like dis.... I think I need to just forget about this relationship stuff and focus on getting more money... Am comfortable though... Live in my own house.. At least do everything a young should be able to do... Dresses well.. But still my relationship life is a mess.... Omo na to find more money....i don tire to dey tell females I need a serious relationship.... They visit... We talk... And yet the talk no dey lead to anywhere... Some sef... We just come to get what they want and leave.... And me sef will just delete your number.. Cos I hate rubbish....

LET ME SEE IF YOU CAN BE HELPED...... first answer these questions. Take your time.... be truthful to yourself, THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS will solve your mystery about your case.

DO YOU HAVE A GOOD CHARACTER,(not about perfections but INTEGRITY AND WARMTH)?

ARE YOU GENEROUS (to your family, to friends, to the ladies and to GOD)?

ARE YOU PRAYERFUL (life is spiritual, marriage is majorly spiritual more than physical)?

DO YOU ATTEND RELATIONSHIP SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES?

HOW MANY RELATIONSHIP BOOKS AND TAPES HAVE YOU STUDIED AND LISTENED TO AND WATCHED?

DO YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP MENTOR OR COUNSELOR THAT YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO?

HOW MANY COUNTRIES HAVE YOU TRAVEL TO FOR EXPOSURE(it is not by force to marry a naija, there are other black nation with good cultured women?

DO YOU KNOW YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE, OR MAKING MONEY IS ALL YOU HAVE?

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP GOOD CONVERSATION GOING, ARE YOU A GOOD LISTENER AND COMMUNICATOR (after wedding, communication is what will keep it alive o)?

THESE ARE THE ULTIMATE KITS FOR ANYONE WHO FEELS READY FOR MARRIAGE... BOTH GENDERS.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by CandidAdmin(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16
It's well
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Raalsalghul: 7:09pm On Feb 16
UyaiIncomparabl:
You are not saying the truth about why these women drift away after several talks. Not one or two but several of them. When you are ready to take responsibility for your actions and say the whole truth not minding whose ox is gored, modify your thread. Until then, you are lying.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Kingogbotor(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16
1Sharon:
Your character.

I have a good character, I open up as much as possible to every lady I meet... It's just that I might be a little clingy with cash.. But that's for a reason... Cos u don't chase women with money... Cos they would make it their utmost priority

14 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Kingogbotor(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16
Raalsalghul:

grin grin grin

Cos am an only son... Many of them believe my mom most especially would dictate most things in my life..my mum actually lives with me... Well since I have no siblings. What do I do..... I have told myself that once I get married am moving out... Though the house is big enough.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Jman06(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16
Kingogbotor:

I have a good character, I open up as much as possible to every lady I meet... It's just that I might be a little clingy with cash.. But that's for a reason... Cos u don't chase women with money... Cos they would make it their utmost priority
Op I used to think like you until I understood that giving money and other gifts goes a loooooong way in getting a Nigerian girl. Try it and thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by franchasofficia: 7:25pm On Feb 16
Kingogbotor:
If truly you are ready to settle down or start a serious relationship, I will advice you not to tell any girl or lady you meet that you want a serious relationship.

What to do?

Start toasting girls everywhere and anywhere you go, online and offline, become shameless in approaching any girl you fancy. Don't talk about relationship, talk about hanging out, Nigerian girls love hanging out more than their own life, from hanging out, assume the position of her boyfriend without asking her out, remember to act like mumu by giving her free money and stuffs whenever you can, Nigerian ladies love free money and things a lot and if you cant give them, it will be hard to get most of them unless you are a famous music star.

After a few hang outs, invite her to know your place and then be bold to make attempt to kiss or romance her, if she rejects don't fret, apologize and let go, while you try next time, after one or two or three trials, she will definitely agree, and once she agrees, don't listen to relationship experts writing theories, make love to her and from there she will become serious with you. If she rejects your intimacy advances and also reject kissing and romancing, discard her immediately and delete her contacts and move on to others.

Don't listen to what the girl would say that if you guys make love or have sex that she will hate you or run away from you, it's all lies, ignore her and do her very well till she reaches cloud 9, then sit back and watch her struggle for your love and commitment.

Don't do this to just one girl, do it to as many girls you admire and fancy being in a relationship with as possible and then gradually trim their number down to like 3 and make your final choice of a wife from those best 3 that meets most of your desired qualities.

Stop begging girls for relationship, do what you are supposed to do as explained above and assume the position of their boyfriend.

Unfortunately most Nigerian girls will never take you serious for a relationship until you have had good sex with them. While doing that remember to keep constant communication via Whatsapp chats and calls, but avoid being a pest or bug on her, always give her space to miss you after you have done your own part

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Raalsalghul: 7:34pm On Feb 16
Kingogbotor:

Cos am an only son... Many of them believe my mom most especially would dictate most things in my life..my mum actually lives with me... Well since I have no siblings. What do I do..... I have told myself that once I get married am moving out... Though the house is big enough.

This is actually the issue

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by franchasofficia: 7:43pm On Feb 16
Kingogbotor:

please discard my initial advice, the problem lies with you.

You are not ready for a serious relationship, leave the ladies alone biko shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Quality20(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16
Don't worry I fit hep u get hauxa Fulani girl
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Blitzking: 9:40pm On Feb 16
blackpanthar:

LET ME SEE IF YOU CAN BE HELPED...... first answer these questions. Take your time.... be truthful to yourself, THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS will solve your mystery about your case.

DO YOU HAVE A GOOD CHARACTER,(not about perfections but INTEGRITY AND WARMTH)?

ARE YOU GENEROUS (to your family, to friends, to the ladies and to GOD)?

ARE YOU PRAYERFUL (life is spiritual, marriage is majorly spiritual more than physical)?

DO YOU ATTEND RELATIONSHIP SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES?

HOW MANY RELATIONSHIP BOOKS AND TAPES HAVE YOU STUDIED AND LISTENED TO AND WATCHED?

DO YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP MENTOR OR COUNSELOR THAT YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO?

HOW MANY COUNTRIES HAVE YOU TRAVEL TO FOR EXPOSURE(it is not by force to marry a naija, there are other black nation with good cultured women?

DO YOU KNOW YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE, OR MAKING MONEY IS ALL YOU HAVE?

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP GOOD CONVERSATION GOING, ARE YOU A GOOD LISTENER AND COMMUNICATOR (after wedding, communication is what will keep it alive o)?

THESE ARE THE ULTIMATE KITS FOR ANYONE WHO FEELS READY FOR MARRIAGE... BOTH GENDERS.
Funny enough I didn't have any of the above..I only had a degree. 2 yrs experience...a good job..an apartment inherited.. with an I don't care attitude if you wan stress me and was warm and friendly..got married and they started coming the more often playing along cos I didn't develop the habit of wearing ring early on..and mehn those ladies were willing to put on the work to be good girls...but deep down I knew they just wanted the ring but I was already taken

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by remsonik(f): 10:58pm On Feb 16
It's the other way round, it's a responsible man that's hard to find for a serious relationship. Too much lies and dirty lifestyle you notice in most of them is even discouraging ladies from dating......... Abeg let me face my job and be working hard to take good care of myself and not be running helter-skelter after men.

Give your life to christ and live a righteous life you will get the best lady for you

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 12:50am On Feb 17
LeeSmart:
If u dey look for serious relationship make u better go ur village oo mr op
You are joking right?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 1:56am On Feb 17
JustPowerApps:

That is a lie!

Say you are more attracted to such women, rather than labelling Nigerian girls as such. The ladies I know would never have anything to do with a tout or irresponsible folks! Never! Maybe while in school, they mingled with them because it was an academic environment. But as of now? Big Hell No!

Change your circle of women or actually be responsible. I find it hard to believe that a responsible man gets irresponsible women as admirers. That is not true and goes against basic biological principles.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 2:14am On Feb 17
franchasofficia:
If truly you are ready to settle down or start a serious relationship, I will advice you not to tell any girl or lady you meet that you want a serious relationship.

Start toasting girls everywhere and anywhere you go, online and offline, become shameless in approaching any girl you fancy. Don't talk about relationship, talk about hanging out, Nigerian girls love hanging out more than their own life, from hanging out, assume the position of her boyfriend without asking her out, remember to act like mumu by giving her free money and stuffs whenever you can, Nigerian ladies love free money and things a lot and if you cant give them, it will be hard to get most of them unless you are a famous music star.

I am sorry, but I find that to be distasteful. There is nothing wrong with chasing women, but giving them free money in a bid for them to like you as a man is terrible. You don't spoil women to like you, but you spoil the woman who likes you. What you have described is basically buying love. What about when the money finishes? He has financial issues like the Tinubu economy is doing people? Why should money be the image he offers to women?

You have written elsewhere that men, especially those abroad, should not put a false financial image of themselves. So, why are you advising men to give free money to women in a bid to get them to like you? When the money no dey again nko? If a man cannot get a woman to genuinely like him for who he is, rather than the free money he doles out, he better remain single.

After a few hang outs, invite her to know your place and then be bold to make attempt to kiss or romance her, if she rejects don't fret, apologize and let go, while you try next time, after one or two or three trials, she will definitely agree, and once she agrees, don't listen to relationship experts writing theories, make love to her and from there she will become serious with you. If she rejects your intimacy advances and also reject kissing and romancing, discard her immediately and delete her contacts and move on to others.

Make she carry the man go Twitter say the man wan rape am? shocked Besides, such cannot work with all women as some women would insist on a defined relationship before sexual intercourse.

Stop begging girls for relationship, do what you are supposed to do as explained above and assume the position of their boyfriend.

The bold is the only thing he should do. But he should not assume the position of a boyfriend. That is a loss. He would be responsible but never get the benefits. He is paying to a system he gets no benefits from. Why should he assume the position of her boyfriend when he is not her boyfriend? Do you know the responsibilities attached to the position of a boyfriend to a Nigerian lady?

Unfortunately most Nigerian girls will never take you serious for a relationship until you have had good sex with them. While doing that remember to keep constant communication via Whatsapp chats and calls, but avoid being a pest or bug on her, always give her space to miss you after you have done your own part

Na hook up be this na. grin grin grin For this to happen, he would be charged money after each visit/round. No woman offers sex for free. The man must pay.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 2:24am On Feb 17
My advice: you need to be friends from a platonic point of view. Sex distorts how you see a person especially if it is done continuously. You begin to disregard certain principles because of it, which is bad since you are aiming for marriage. You need to see people for who they are from an unbiased POV. Check the female friends you have and assess them from a strictly platonic POV.

Don't go and become the boyfriend of a woman who doesn't offer you commitment/fidelity. That is a loss. You are becoming responsible, but collecting zero benefits. Most importantly, you need to either move out to your personal apartment or get somewhere suitable for your mom. Ever since I read through the comments of a Facebook post where almost all women preferred a man who earns 150K per month living in a self con over a businessman who lives with his immediate family, I knew that women don't like being with men who houses his mother/sisters.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 2:29am On Feb 17
remsonik:
It's the other way round, it's a responsible man that's hard to find for a serious relationship. Too much lies and dirty lifestyle you notice in most of them is even discouraging ladies from dating......... Abeg let me face my job and be working hard to take good care of myself and not be running helter-skelter after men.

Give your life to christ and live a righteous life you will get the best lady for you

I am genuinely interested, what are the dirty lifestyles and lies you or your friends see in young Nigerian men that are discouraging?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by JustPowerApps(m): 8:15am On Feb 17
Gerrard59:

That is a lie!

Say you are more attracted to such women, rather than labelling Nigerian girls as such. The ladies I know would never have anything to do with a tout or irresponsible folks! Never! Maybe while in school, they mingled with them because it was an academic environment. But as of now? Big Hell No!

Change your circle of women or actually be responsible. I find it hard to believe that a responsible man gets irresponsible women as admirers. That is not true and goes against basic biological principles.

It doesn't go that way believe me, the moment you are cool, you care about her, and you are comfortable as a guy, she start taking you for a fool. Don't let it be a surprise that the girl you are caring for, spending on is busy nacking one street urchin who doesn't care about her existence until he wants to flex his john thomas.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Jeon(f): 8:59am On Feb 17
Why unah dy stress over wetin no get benefits for male gender?.
🐒🐒🐒

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by EriMma1: 9:38am On Feb 17
As long as you keep engaging in premarital sex with them and giving them money afterwards, they'll keep leaving because you have made them believe it's just a transaction and nothing more .

A man who is looking for wife will keep himself and stop entertaining call girls who are only after satisfying your sexual urge and collecting money in return. you yourself know these kind of girls and can tell them apart from decent marriageable ladies but that Ashawo vibes they give you will not let you say no or look at the decent ones.

Change the circle of girls you pick from and you'll see a wife material. Make Una no dey deceive una self dey try convert hook-up girls to wife.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Ohraykon: 9:57am On Feb 17
Jman06:
Op I used to think like you until I understood that giving money and other gifts goes a loooooong way in getting a Nigerian girl. Try it and thank me later.
are you a simp? Person wey use money buy love e no pay finish o grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by drimzsmoke(m): 10:00am On Feb 17
JustPowerApps:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by drimzsmoke(m): 10:03am On Feb 17
Ohraykon:
are you a simp? Person wey use money buy love e no pay finish o grin

Yen yen yen yen.... Money will save you a lot of stress and headache and you won't be asking foolish questions like, "have you eaten??"
With money, she will be the 1 asking the stupid questions!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Ladies Feel Shy to Make the First Move? / Bulge & Ladies / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.