Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? (3543 Views)

What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by GloriousGbola: 5:31pm On May 18, 2022
cococandy:

Sex should be enjoyable. I’m not one those who thinks only married people are allowed to have sex but if you’re doing it in a situation like yours where the stakes are high, it better be sizzling hot or it’s not worth it.

This right here

If I am doing Anything that may have consequences down the line, I better get the MAXIMUM satisfaction from it. So when the consequences come, I can still be like yeah but I rocked!
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by sisisioge: 5:37pm On May 18, 2022
That's how wahala has worn cardigan for you o....what a snowy day in Oshodi!

Biko can you talk to her truthfully about how you feel so she could be on the same page with you? It is well fa....dont ever get rushed when your head and heart isnt in, it never ends well!
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Richy4(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2022

smiley smiley smiley
To summarise
<< You are 37 years old..
<< You do not want to get married..
<< There was a girl u were interested in then but she wasn't interested in u
<< Now she was interested in you, u were not interested in her..
<< Your sibling reminded u of your age, then u feel ok let me have a kid and a baby mama..
<< Now u picked that same girl u were no longer interested in as baby mama
<< And she is pregnant...Full stop...

So in all these, how do we come in or help u? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Tripleoluwa(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2022
Saintmary:

You found a woman who loves you, you are doing shakara.

Is it when you jam pretender that will plan evil for your old age, turn your children against you, and make your life miserable that you will appreciate love?

She has realized her errors, and she is trying her best to please you, use that as an opportunity to reciprocate so that you can at least have a happy co-parenting.

The idea of marriage should be postponed because tomorrow will sort itself.

Take each day one at a time.

Relax your eyes so you can see your nose.

Omo, let married men tell you what they are facing with some bad girls.

This is not a shakara matter. Far from it. If I had known, I should have just lock up completely and continue my life
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Ishilove: 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
Tripleoluwa:

Noo. I dont have plans to abandon the child. The pregnancy is mine. The issue is I can't even top the pregnancy. Each time I tried but I gave up in frustration
What do you mean by 'top the pregnancy'?

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Ishilove: 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
Richy4:

smiley smiley smiley
To summarise
<< You are 37 years old..
<< You do not want to get married..
<< There was a girl u were interested in then but she wasn't interested in u
<< Now she was interested in you, u were not interested in her..
<< Your sibling reminded u of your age, then u feel ok let me have a kid and a baby mama..
<< Now u picked that same girl u were no longer interested in as baby mama
<< And she is pregnant...Full stop...

So in all these, how do we come in or help u? embarassed

I don't quite understand what he wants from us o undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Klass99(f): 5:46pm On May 18, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by cococandy(f): 6:14pm On May 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This right here

If I am doing Anything that may have consequences down the line, I better get the MAXIMUM satisfaction from it. So when the consequences come, I can still be like yeah but I rocked!

Our people say if you want to eat a frog, eat a fat one so that you can proudly say I did that!

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by cococandy(f): 6:14pm On May 18, 2022
grin Stop
Ishilove:

What do you mean by 'top the pregnancy'?
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
Klass99:

No baby boy, it is self righteousness and hypocrisy at work. Homosexuality is as ancient as sodom and gomorrah.

But like the Pharisee who was praying at the temple, fornicators and adulterers like to think they are better.

Let's get back on track, why do you people like to change parade when belle enter na? Suddenly you realize she is not your spec, you don't love her and you're not attracted to her.

My Naija men, in Sean Paul's voice we've got to luv ya, got to luv ya, got to luv ya grin
as in eh, i agree with your first paragraph cheesy

So here is the thing i think about your question. Some people really shy away from conversations like this, as a lady, you get to know the kind of guy you dealing with when you bring up topics that have to do with babies and watch his reaction.

Of course not everyone is baby friendly, even some ladies too so it all boils down to communication like, my guy, if we fück and i carry belle, wetin you go do? I no want wahala o. You watch his countenance, listen to his responses. If he tries to change topic then such hints would give you an answer about the guy you fvcking with, shey you grab?

Well i think you are a wise lady so no fear.
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Klass99(f): 6:20pm On May 18, 2022
cool

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Ishilove: 7:00pm On May 18, 2022
cococandy:
grin Stop
E reach to ask o undecided
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Ishilove: 7:02pm On May 18, 2022
Mikeeytools:
Her husband wasn't the person she loved? Is it only me that saw that part?
I saw it, but I did not understand it undecided

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Ishilove: 7:03pm On May 18, 2022
Tripleoluwa:

It may look somehow to believe but I tell you, it was a yamayama sexual encounter. I had to support my d**k with my finger to keep it inside. If not for sperm motility, I dont think my semen should reach her womb.
Na wa o. Which kind of radarada is this na? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Tripleoluwa(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Ishilove post=112955271]
What do you mean by 'top the pregnancy'

To continue to copulate with her as always advised by doctors
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Raalsalghul: 7:14pm On May 18, 2022
OreoPaschal:

This has to do with your mindset. You are trying to be revergeful because of what happened between the two of you, 3years ago. Let go of your guards, and love who you marry. Give her the needful attention, and the love, affection and erection will grow with time. You are close to 40, and should be responsible enough to have all your kids from one woman.

Children are not toy, and when you don't love their mother. You will grow apart from the kids.

All the best as you start your new life with the mother of your kids. cool

What the Bleep is wrong with you people?

You want him to accept someone who didn't give him a chance during his hustling days?

Isn't it obvious said lady is trying to take in for him because everywhere don soft?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Raalsalghul: 7:20pm On May 18, 2022
Saintmary:

Is it when you jam pretender that will plan evil for your old age, turn your children against you, and make your life miserable that you will appreciate love?

She has realized her errors, and she is trying her best to please you, use that as an opportunity to reciprocate so that you can at least have a happy co-parenting.

Why she no love am three years ago? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Tripleoluwa(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2022
Mikeeytools:

Women usually have who they love during spinster days. But they mostly go with who's ready to settle down. Her boyfriend of then that I know is yet to marry. And she's my older sister
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by laivwire(m): 8:18pm On May 18, 2022
Tt
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by toujurs: 8:24pm On May 18, 2022
cococandy:

Yet you managed to cum. Okay
What sort of comment is this, why won't he cum, what then was the essence of the sex angry. Do ur boyfriend beat yours up, without cumin, is that even possible undecided.
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by bigbauer(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2022
Mikeeytools:

He was the most promising option.
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Saintmary(f): 3:36am On May 19, 2022
Tripleoluwa:

This is not a shakara matter. Far from it. If I had known, I should have just lock up completely and continue my life

Bro, she is already pregnant and you want to have the kid.

See, I'm responding to your case specifically, and I'm giving you the objective view you needed when you posted your story asking for advice.

Don't compare yourself to others, don't run other people's race, look inwards, find the energy to have compassion and I assure you, it will affect your next few years positively.

Try to be cordial with your baby mama, be kind to her even before she puts to bed, I'm not asking you to marry her, and that child will become a consolation to you to bring you happiness in spite of your mistake of impregnating the mother.

Don't tow the path of war, pursue peace and you will have peace too.

What I'm telling you is what I would tell my own brother.

If you can no longer have sex with her, tell her to give you some time and step back a bit, but assure her that you will support her throughout.

What makes you a man is foresight (which is a feature of wisdom).

I hope you will do things right so that the next few years can be peaceful for you.

I know what I'm saying, and I wish I could explain everything to you, but a word is supposed to be enough for the wise.

Omi ò kín hó ruru, ká wàá ruru.
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Saintmary(f): 3:38am On May 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Why she no love am three years ago? cheesy

Let's find her, then we will ask her.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:30am On May 19, 2022
cococandy:

Yet you managed to cum. Okay
And d lady accepted his cum too
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:45am On May 19, 2022
Klass99:
cheesy. Cc: Cutehector, can you see what I was saying on the other thread?

Do you always have to be this blunt and sarcastic? grin
So u no no say most of d Nairaland aunties dun tire to d pray to Jah for husb? Also, some dun tire to dey go shiloh since their main purpose of going to shiloh no cum get head, na en mak dem dey pour out their frustration here on nairaland
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:51am On May 19, 2022
Saintmary:

She never loved her and u didn't read d writeup at all. U just jump up to comment with emotion.
3 years ago, op was interested in her and she rejected d proposal. Down d line, she started picking interest in op either bcs level dun change or aunty dun tire to dey sample dick, she never loved op and I so much love d role op played, simple get her pregnant mak all man for himself.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by meobizy(f): 10:02am On May 19, 2022
Seun Must Chop. Seun Must Survive.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:09am On May 19, 2022
Tripleoluwa:

U did what guys hv being doing without any issue, so why are u so troubled?
U didn't commit any crime
U didn't rape her
It was all mutual agreement, Infact she even enjoyed d sex more than u. And I ask again
Son of man why are u troubling yourself?
Your impression shows that u are capable of taken care of d unborn child. So, why trouble yourself son of man?
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:23am On May 19, 2022
Klass99:

No baby boy, it is self righteousness and hypocrisy at work. Homosexuality is as ancient as sodom and gomorrah.

But like the Pharisee who was praying at the temple, fornicators and adulterers like to think they are better.

Let's get back on track, why do you people like to change parade when belle enter na? Suddenly you realize she is not your spec, you don't love her and you're not attracted to her.

My Naija men, in Sean Paul's voice we've got to luv ya, got to luv ya, got to luv ya grin
What crime did he commit? D lady agreed on d condition brother man gave, which was, she can get pregnant for him without getting married to him
All these daughters of eve and their madness
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:27am On May 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:

What the Bleep is wrong with you people?

You want him to accept someone who didn't give him a chance during his hustling days?

Isn't it obvious said lady is trying to take in for him because everywhere don soft?
Ohhhhh, u see waiting I dey talk since, she rejected guy man 3years ago. She now wan d guy man 3 years later all bcs guy man dun dey okk. When u see all these daughters of eve, my brother, they are terrible. Serpent dey learn work where all of dem dey. After all, she was d one that started d whole thing and even agreed to be a baby mama, so why d noise
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Raalsalghul: 1:38pm On May 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Ohhhhh, u see waiting I dey talk since, she rejected guy man 3years ago. She now wan d guy man 3 years later all bcs guy man dun dey okk. When u see all these daughters of eve, my brother, they are terrible. Serpent dey learn work where all of dem dey. After all, she was d one that started d whole thing and even agreed to be a baby mama, so why d noise

Exactly what I gleaned from the story.

Assuming brother man was still broke, she for thank her stars say she don avoid poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Tripleoluwa(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U did what guys hv being doing without any issue, so why are u so troubled?
U didn't commit any crime
U didn't rape her
It was all mutual agreement, Infact she even enjoyed d sex more than u. And I ask again
Son of man why are u troubling yourself?
Your impression shows that u are capable of taken care of d unborn child. So, why trouble yourself son of man?

The wahala for me is that I've kind of zeroed my mind that I dont like her and its affecting how I relate with her. For example, I cant sleep with her normally as required for a pregnant woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest / Cooking Competition? / We Handle Human Right Violations, Court Cases, Police Brutality, Rape & More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.