Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? (3502 Views)

What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Tripleoluwa(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2022
Hey guys, this is my story. Kindly pay attention.

There is this lady in my hood. A fashion designer. I tried to date her 3 years ago but she didn't just have my time. So I moved on with my life and hustle. Then some times last year, she called me that she needed my car to move some of her belongings to her newly rented house. From there on, she started calling regularly and asking about my girlfriends. She no longer talks about her belongings.

The interest I had on her 3 years ago had evaporated. I would not call her for weeks but she was calling regularly. She would want to come to my house but I would decline. Even when I finally had her over, I soooooo much struggled to muster erection. My d**k was flaccid all through. The interest wasn't just there. Since I wont let her come to my house, she offered many times that I take her to an hotel and that she would pay. I stayed farther away from her because I was not just comfortable with that kind of stuff. No vibes whatsoever between us.

My sister then advised me that I'm not a child anymore. I'm 37. She said her husband wasn't the person she loved. So I called this lady and discussed with her that marriage for me is not now, that I can afford we have a child now and that is it! She will stay in her house while I stay in mine. She accepted without objection. Now she's pregnant. To even copulate with her is a problem. My erection is zero. I don't have erection problems and of course, I dey do normal normal with a girl I'm dating somewhere. The erection thing has been there since day one. She has complained that I don't touch her. It now appears like I'm selfish and wicked.

Has anyone found themselves in this kind of situation?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by socialmediaman: 3:24pm On May 18, 2022
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by LagosToyota3: 3:27pm On May 18, 2022
You ought to have used cd naa
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Tripleoluwa(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2022
LagosToyota3:
You ought to have used cd naa

Yea, I ought to. It's a messed up situation right now
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2022
why would a sane person want to have a child with a woman they dislike?!?!? this is the blueprint for disaster. having a child is NOT a joke, a child is NOT a toy... you may not be a kid anymore but unless you grow up and become a responsible man, you will remain "childish". fix yourself before thinking that having a child is gonna miraculously FIX YOURSELF!

pls i suggest you guys reconsider this madness.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On May 18, 2022
Tripleoluwa:
My sister then advised me that I'm not a child anymore. I'm 37. She said her husband wasn't the person she loved. So I called this lady and discussed with her that marriage for me is not now, that I can afford we have a child now and that is it! She will stay in her house while I stay in mine. She accepted without objection. Now she's pregnant. To even copulate with her is a problem. My erection is zero. I don't have erection problems and of course, I dey do normal normal with a girl I'm dating somewhere. The erection thing has been there since day one. She has complained that I don't touch her. It now appears like I'm selfish and wicked.

Has anyone found themselves in this kind of situation?
What exactly do you want to hear? That you should abandon your child or what?, undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Greatzeus(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2022
Accept the baby please if you're sure it's yours. Don't even consider abortion,many are looking for this gift.
If you're employed or have a business and you're doing fine financially, make sure you provide for your child. Even if you don't have much now, always do the little you can.

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2022
What sort of nonsense is this? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Ahmed0336(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2022
Congratulations in advance papa bomboy

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Tripleoluwa(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What exactly do you want to hear? That you should abandon your child or what?, undecided

Noo. I dont have plans to abandon the child. The pregnancy is mine. The issue is I can't even top the pregnancy. Each time I tried but I gave up in frustration
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by OreoPaschal(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2022
Tripleoluwa:

Noo. I dont have plans to abandon the child. The pregnancy is mine. The issue is I can't even top the pregnancy. Each time I tried but I gave up in frustration

This has to do with your mindset. You are trying to be revergeful because of what happened between the two of you, 3years ago. Let go of your guards, and love who you marry. Give her the needful attention, and the love, affection and erection will grow with time. You are close to 40, and should be responsible enough to have all your kids from one woman.

Children are not toy, and when you don't love their mother. You will grow apart from the kids.

All the best as you start your new life with the mother of your kids. cool

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Tripleoluwa(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2022
Greatzeus:
Accept the baby please if you're sure it's yours. Don't even consider abortion,many are looking for this gift.
If you're employed or have a business and you're doing fine financially, make sure you provide for your child. Even if you don't have much now, always do the little you can.

Abortion is not an option. We are not considering that
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Mikeeytools: 4:08pm On May 18, 2022
Her husband wasn't the person she loved? Is it only me that saw that part?

5 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On May 18, 2022

I would not call her for weeks but she was calling regularly. She would want to come to my house but I would decline. Even when I finally had her over, I soooooo much struggled to muster erection. My d**k was flaccid all through. The interest wasn't just there. Since I wont let her come to my house, she offered many times that I take her to an hotel and that she would pay. I stayed farther away from her because I was not just comfortable with.

Yet you managed to cum. Okay

9 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by pointblank247(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2022
Na lie, arsnal match with enyimba was postponed
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On May 18, 2022
Tripleoluwa:
Well, you have to ask your sister for help with that since she told you it makes sense to engage someone you barely have feelings for... undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Klass99(f): 4:41pm On May 18, 2022
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by usj(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2022
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Tripleoluwa(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2022
OreoPaschal:

This has to do with your mindset. You are trying to be revergeful because of what happened between the two of you, 3years ago. Let go of your guards, and love who you marry. Give her the needful attention, and the love, affection and erection will grow with time. You are close to 40, and should be responsible enough to have all your kids from one woman.

Children are not toy, and when you don't love their mother. You will grow apart from the kids.

All the best as you start your new life with the mother of your kids. cool

Yea. Its mindset. I'm not doing any vengeance. I don't really felt any spark when she came back, that was why I managed to avoid her. You are right about my guards being up. I've zeroed my mind that I dont like her and I think that's what is affecting my erection with her
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Cutehector(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2022
Klass99:
cheesy.

Cc: Cutehector, can you see what I was saying on the other thread?
hahahahaha.. You get scared easily. Did you read another story on front page where the lady posted she got married to a guy she was cohabiting with after staying together?

Klass, sha i want you to know it goes both ways. We have a guy who is earning and a girl who is working too, 90percent chances are that the live in rship would be successful more than when a guy is not doing anything, obviously he would come up with flimsy excuses not to take responsibility for the child just as this guy in this thread you mentioned me.

Dont be scared darling.

I believe that once two people are intentional when they want to cohabit, things like this wont crystallize..

Trust me.
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by fineboynl(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2022
Never make the mistake. You are heading for disaster. You don't like her period anything more than that you will regret it.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by cococandy(f): 4:55pm On May 18, 2022
Klass99:
cheesy

Do you always have to be this blunt and sarcastic? grin

Sorry embarassed
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Acidosis(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2022
cococandy:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Tripleoluwa(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2022
cococandy:

It may look somehow to believe but I tell you, it was a yamayama sexual encounter. I had to support my d**k with my finger to keep it inside. If not for sperm motility, I dont think my semen should reach her womb.
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Saintmary(f): 5:06pm On May 18, 2022
Tripleoluwa:

Yea. Its mindset. I'm not doing any vengeance. I don't really felt any spark when she came back, that was why I managed to avoid her. You are right about my guards being up. I've zeroed my mind that I dont like her and I think that's what is affecting my erection with her

You found a woman who loves you, you are doing shakara.

Is it when you jam pretender that will plan evil for your old age, turn your children against you, and make your life miserable that you will appreciate love?

She has realized her errors, and she is trying her best to please you, use that as an opportunity to reciprocate so that you can at least have a happy co-parenting.

The idea of marriage should be postponed because tomorrow will sort itself.

Take each day one at a time.

Relax your eyes so you can see your nose.

Omo, let married men tell you what they are facing with some bad girls.

5 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by 2dice01: 5:07pm On May 18, 2022
sad
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Klass99(f): 5:10pm On May 18, 2022
cool
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Klass99(f): 5:13pm On May 18, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On May 18, 2022
Tripleoluwa:

It may look somehow to believe but I tell you, it was a yamayama sexual encounter. I had to support my d**k with my finger to keep it inside. If not for sperm motility, I dont think my semen should reach her womb.

I guess it’s moot now but why did you keep going?
What was enjoyable about that at the time?
I know you’re saying all this now to emphasize on how much you’re not sexually attracted to her but this is just a consequence of smash culture and I hope other guys learn from you.

Some guys will have sex with someone they even despise just to count it among their numbers of ladies they’ve smashed. Or to say they’ve “hit and run” as if to say that encounter takes something from the lady and it’s a form of pay back for a perceived wrong she did to them. It doesn’t make sense.

Sex should be enjoyable. I’m not one of those who think only married people are allowed to have sex but if you’re doing it in a situation like yours where the stakes are high, it better be sizzling hot or it’s not worth it.

I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this now. Good luck and I hope your baby turns out very cute. That cute baby face will reduce the stress. kiss

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On May 18, 2022
lipsrsealed
Acidosis:

grin grin
Klass99:

Don't be, it's comic relief and it really amuses me.
I’m not even trying to be funny today .

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by cococandy(f): 5:18pm On May 18, 2022
Klass99:

I kept thinking to myself, if nairalanders applaud and support that sort of lifestyle, why do they go crazy when the issue of homosexuality comes up? What drives them to think the fornicator or adulterer is any better than a homosexual? As far I am concerned we are all sexually immoral people, no category is better than the other......but I digress, so make I rest.
They finna come for you

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2022
Klass99:

I saw that thread ooo and the comments that followed had my eyes popping out of their sockets like this shocked.

Male monikers were mostly the ones hailing that chic for 7 years of immoral cohabitation. One comment in particular knocked me out, a guy said that is the way to grow with a man shocked.

I like to think I am not a judgmental person but that thread had me feeling all shades of wrong. I was really shocked by the comments and 663 likes the OP had on her post alone.

I kept thinking to myself, if nairalanders applaud and support that sort of lifestyle, why do they go crazy when the issue of homosexuality comes up? What drives them to think the fornicator or adulterer is any better than a homosexual? As far I am concerned we are all sexually immoral people, no category is better than the other......but I digress, so make I rest.
well i think the reason why people are kind of against homosexuality is because it is against the normal so that's why its hard for the society to accept it.

Yeah we all are sinners darling and no you are not a judgemental person. You just scared cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Teenage Daughter Is Pregnant!!! / Why Must Only The Married Women Wear Wedding Rings But Not The Men? / Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.