Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? (3538 Views)

What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Saintmary(f): 4:20pm On May 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

She never loved her and u didn't read d writeup at all. U just jump up to comment with emotion.
3 years ago, op was interested in her and she rejected d proposal. Down d line, she started picking interest in op either bcs level dun change or aunty dun tire to dey sample dick, she never loved op and I so much love d role op played, simple get her pregnant mak all man for himself.

Set awon dà bí mo shey dà.

You want OP to end up like your type right?
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:24pm On May 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Exactly what I gleaned from the story.

Assuming brother man was still broke, she for thank her stars say she don avoid poverty.
That's it sir, imagine rejecting brother-man 3 years ago, 3 years later same aunty wan d rejected brother to date her? Abi no bi madness bi that?

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:32pm On May 19, 2022
Saintmary:

Set awon dà bí mo shey dà.

You want OP to end up like your type right?
Nwanyi ofe mmanu, I chere iwere uche.
What type are u talking about, he told her d truth that they will only mak baby and not marriage, is that too difficult to understand?
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Saintmary(f): 4:49pm On May 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Nwanyi ofe mmanu, I chere iwere uche.
What type are u talking about, he told her d truth that they will only mak baby and not marriage, is that too difficult to understand?

What has the food eaten in SouthWest got to do with this thread?

If you're not okay with my reply to the poster, bang your head against the wall.

You want to drag me down to your level, impossible.

Stay in the misery you have chosen for yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On May 19, 2022
Tripleoluwa:
Women usually have who they love during spinster days. But they mostly go with who's ready to settle down. Her boyfriend of then that I know is yet to marry. And she's my older sister
Your sister is not alone in that as I too have confirmed this a common occurrence for women. It is hard to fathom. undecided
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by NemoDatQuod(m): 8:12pm On May 19, 2022
There's nothing messed up about your situation. You got exactly what you explicitly stated that you wanted. You told the girl you were happy to have a child with her though you'd live separately. That is what is about to happen. You knew from the vey beginning that you did not find her attractive. Yet you chose her to be the mother of your child and went into her raw.

You wanted a child since age is not on your side(which by the way is pure fantasy. You are still a very young man). You found someone willing to have a child for you at arms length. She is now in the laboratory stage of having that child for you. You should be very happy and inviting us for pre-birth "Owambe" drinks. Instead you are complaining that you do not find her attractive. Maybe you thought after getting her in the family way, she will simply disappear and let you alone. No Sir. She was and is rooting for a wedding someday and she will be a thorn in your flesh for eternity.
How you guys make very important decisions with such level of stupidity amazes me, all the time. You have knowingly got yourself a tormentor for life. Brace yourself.

I'm at a loss as to what advise you are seeking.

Tripleoluwa:

Yea, I ought to. It's a messed up situation right now

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Saintmary(f): 9:08am On May 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U fuckingly mentioned me bitch, all these daughters of eve with just fish brain, didn't u mention me?

Buhahahahahahahahhahahaha.

You nor reach.

You nor fit to reach.

Look at you foaming in the mouth.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Oya sorry, take bobo.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:15am On May 20, 2022
Saintmary:

Buhahahahahahahahhahahaha.

You nor reach.

You nor fit to reach.

Look at you foaming in the mouth.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Oya sorry, take bobo.
Foaming? Bcs of one specie that bleeds for 3 days without dying?
A specie with rotten and smelly pussy? Gawd damn it
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Saintmary(f): 9:16am On May 20, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
There's nothing messed up about your situation. You got exactly what you explicitly stated that you wanted. You told the girl you were happy to have a child with her though you'd live separately. That is what is about to happen. You knew from the vey beginning that you did not find her attractive. Yet you chose her to be the mother of your child and went into her raw.

You wanted a child since age is not on your side(which by the way is pure fantasy. You are still a very young man). You found someone willing to have a child for you at arms length. She is now in the laboratory stage of having that child for you. You should be very happy and inviting us for pre-birth "Owambe" drinks. Instead you are complaining that you do not find her attractive. Maybe you thought after getting her in the family way, she will simply disappear and let you alone. No Sir. She was and is rooting for a wedding someday and she will be a thorn in your flesh for eternity.
How you guys make very important decisions with such level of stupidity amazes me, all the time. You have knowingly got yourself a tormentor for life. Brace yourself.

The same trouble I was trying to help him avoid, (even as it's obvious that he can't turn back the hands of time), that's what you just laid out plainly for him and anyone who wishes to learn.

I just hope he can salvage the situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Saintmary(f): 9:24am On May 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Foaming? Bcs of one specie that bleeds for 3 days without dying?
A specie with rotten and smelly pussy? Gawd damn it

Try bleeding like that if you won't die in two months.

Women are made to survive and tolerate the worst pain in the world which is labor pain.

Without a woman who chose to birth you, you would have been washed out as that same blood you just ridiculed.

He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

I know you can't comprehend what I just said, but you are a disgrace to the woman who birthed you.

Go and apologize to her before you turn God's wrath on your head.

What a waste of labor pain.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Baba40(f): 9:46am On May 20, 2022
Mikeeytools:
Her husband wasn't the person she loved? Is it only me that saw that part?

Most wives are on this table
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:49am On May 20, 2022
Saintmary:

Try bleeding like that if you won't die in two months.

Women are made to survive and tolerate the worst pain in the world which is labor pain.

Without a woman who chose to birth you, you would have been washed out as that same blood you just ridiculed.

He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

I know you can't comprehend what I just said, but you are a disgrace to the woman who birthed you.

Go and apologize to her before you turn God's wrath on your head.

What a waste of labor pain.
Lolssssssss, bleeding with smelly blood and bad blood, damn it
If the vulture fails to hover at the end of a sacrifice, then you know that something happened in the land of spirits.
D gods are wise baby girl
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Jman06(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2022
Saintmary:

You found a woman who loves you, you are doing shakara.

Is it when you jam pretender that will plan evil for your old age, turn your children against you, and make your life miserable that you will appreciate love?

She has realized her errors, and she is trying her best to please you, use that as an opportunity to reciprocate so that you can at least have a happy co-parenting.

The idea of marriage should be postponed because tomorrow will sort itself.

Take each day one at a time.

Relax your eyes so you can see your nose.

Omo, let married men tell you what they are facing with some bad girls.
No woman genuinely loves a man! It all has to do with what they have to gain!
It's clear that when bros approached the lady 3years ago, she had a bigger fish in her plate who was deceiving and fvckking her. When she got dumped by the bigger fish, she turned to bros and wanted to pin him by all means, hence the pregnancy as age is not on her side.
And that is what you call love

Bros, my advice is for you to take care of your child when he/she is birthed. Don't marry this auntie on account of her pretence that she loves you o. Unless you fall in love with her along the way.

If you mistakenly marry her now thinking that she loves you, when sh1t hits the fan and you realize that no woman genuinely loves a man like I stated earlier, there'll be too much problem in that marriage because you won't be able to endure all the sh1t since you don't love her.

There's a reason why the bible admonishes men to love their wives. That is because marriage places too much responsibilities on the man and it is only a man who feels and loves his wife that can sacrifice enough to shoulder the responsibilities expected of a man in marriage.

My 2 cent

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Saintmary(f): 10:24am On May 20, 2022
Jman06:
It's clear that when bros approached the lady 3years ago, she had a bigger fish in her plate who was deceiving and fvckking her. When she got dumped by the bigger fish, she turned to bros and wanted to pin him by all means, hence the pregnancy as age is not on her side.

Bros, my advice is for you to take care of your child when he/she is birthed. Don't marry this auntie on account of her pretence that she loves you o. Unless you fall in love with her along the way.

If you mistakenly marry her now thinking that she loves you, when sh1t hits the fan and you realize that no woman genuinely loves a man like I stated earlier, there'll be too much problem in that marriage because you won't be able to endure all the sh1t since you don't love her.

There's a reason why the bible admonishes men to love their wives. That is because marriage places too much responsibilities on the man and it is only a man who feels and loves his wife that can sacrifice enough to shoulder the responsibilities expected of a man in marriage.

My 2 cent

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

You're funny, you're complaining that no woman genuinely loves a man when no man genuinely loves any woman either.

Is it not a game everyone is playing?

Besides I only asked the OP to co-parent in peace and postpone marriage idea but you didn't see it because you rushed to quote my post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:41am On May 20, 2022
Jman06:

My 2 cent
I gat your back bro, this is pure nonsense. Naija daughter of eve can never love son of man without attaching anything to it. Imagine d rejected some 3 years ago, down d line d rejected stone made it and same daughter of eve is now forming lovilovi.
Na only an idiot and caused guy will accept such love

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Beermoney1: 6:19am On May 21, 2022
Everyone makes Mistakes, but some people will never take responsibility of their actions. Discuss the matter her. You both are adults.
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by Athina1982(f): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tripleoluwa:

Yea, I ought to. It's a messed up situation right now
call 08037111012 he might be able to help u track the phone
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by olabrinks(f): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
37 reason like he’s 19. Na wa
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by bukatyne(f): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tripleoluwa:
Hey guys, this is my story. Kindly pay attention.

There is this lady in my hood. A fashion designer. I tried to date her 3 years ago but she didn't just have my time. So I moved on with my life and hustle. Then some times last year, she called me that she needed my car to move some of her belongings to her newly rented house. From there on, she started calling regularly and asking about my girlfriends. She no longer talks about her belongings.

The interest I had on her 3 years ago had evaporated. I would not call her for weeks but she was calling regularly. She would want to come to my house but I would decline. Even when I finally had her over, I soooooo much struggled to muster erection. My d**k was flaccid all through. The interest wasn't just there. Since I wont let her come to my house, she offered many times that I take her to an hotel and that she would pay. I stayed farther away from her because I was not just comfortable with that kind of stuff. No vibes whatsoever between us.

My sister then advised me that I'm not a child anymore. I'm 37. She said her husband wasn't the person she loved. So I called this lady and discussed with her that marriage for me is not now, that I can afford we have a child now and that is it! She will stay in her house while I stay in mine. She accepted without objection. Now she's pregnant. To even copulate with her is a problem. My erection is zero. I don't have erection problems and of course, I dey do normal normal with a girl I'm dating somewhere. The erection thing has been there since day one. She has complained that I don't touch her. It now appears like I'm selfish and wicked.

Has anyone found themselves in this kind of situation?

This thread no just follow.

According to you, your sister advised you to 'consider' the fashion designer despite your feelings which you did.

You now engaged the babe that you are fine with baby papaism however, you do not want marriage which she agreed to.

Now, she is pregnant like you planned. So what is the point of this thread?

Or have you started having feelings for her? undecided
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by bukatyne(f): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Klass99:

I saw that thread ooo and the comments that followed had my eyes popping out of their sockets like this shocked.

Male monikers were mostly the ones hailing that chic for 7 years of immoral cohabitation. One comment in particular knocked me out, a guy said that is the way to grow with a man shocked.

I like to think I am not a judgmental person but that thread had me feeling all shades of wrong. I was really shocked by the comments and 663 likes the OP had on her post alone.

I kept thinking to myself, if nairalanders applaud and support that sort of lifestyle, why do they go crazy when the issue of homosexuality comes up? What drives them to think the fornicator or adulterer is any better than a homosexual? As far I am concerned we are all sexually immoral people, no category is better than the other......but I digress, so make I rest.

All are sexual sins which would land one in hell if they do not repent agreed.

However for homosexuality, it is against the natural order in addition to its sinfulness.

Even the Bible classifies it as an abomination.

Besides, fornication is solved when the parties get married; adultery - you tell the erring party to face his/her spouse.

What do you tell an homosexual?
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by bukatyne(f): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This right here

If I am doing Anything that may have consequences down the line, I better get the MAXIMUM satisfaction from it. So when the consequences come, I can still be like yeah but I rocked!

cheesy grin cheesy grin

O fe opolo too leyin abi?
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by bukatyne(f): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
cococandy:

Our people say if you want to eat a frog, eat a fat one so that you can proudly say I did that!

Interesting.

This is also a Yoruba proverb.
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by bukatyne(f): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
NemoDatQuod:

Very well said

cheesy grin
Re: I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
bukatyne:

Interesting.

This is also a Yoruba proverb.

Turns out it’s a popular saying in different cultures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Biggest Mistake / An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists / Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.