Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. (53380 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Heavensent01(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2022
what an achievement

a lot of clowns on this forum grin
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Alabo7978(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2022
it's a pity.
her mother and her aunty were bitches in their days.
it's very obvious you're a ju man and didn't have any experience prior to this.
that family is hungry and they handed out their daughter to another man to screw and drop papers, infact it was a planned arrangement between all of them. Infact you're a daft dummy(no offense) why didn't she take her child if she was going to meet the so called aunty?
Those old retired whores are covering up for the younger active LovePeddler if not why didn't your mother in-law tell you before hand and even when you went that she was in the so called Aunty's place

if you're a young man reading this, place your right hand on your head and declare that you shall never merge a useless uncultured family to yours.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by KingDamzzy(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2022
Fam her pussy must be so good for the man to type like this.

He is seeing the red flags like that Japanese flag but he's ignoring and willing to drown in that tear rubber pussy.

It will end in wailing and gnashing of teeth.

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Juliusetoo: 1:01pm On May 19, 2022
Guy you the Bleep up
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by 00FFT00(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2022
Peter532:
https://www.nairaland.com/7131712/19yr-old-wife-dumped-daughter

I created the topic yesterday in annoyance surprisingly it made front page this afternoon, well my wife is back to my house safe and sound yesterday evening accompanied by her mom. She went to visit her aunty in the other community, since her mother was initially the one who looks after my daughter more than her, she didn't care to return back on time.

I spoke with her aunty and verified everything. she was upset about something I said to her before she left, so she was just acting wrong..I told her how sorry I was.
Well am in the boat already, and I know God will continue to let it sail..

Next month will be her 20th birthday, I'm going to surprise her wholeheartedly.
I didn't touch her Since she's an adult, just little petting and a little scold in between.
I Know all this will pass in due time.

Please my fellow brothers in all what you do go for tear rubber if you must but follow our tradition and norms to pay the necessary rights before anything so as to be strong minded like me from all the abuses and names calling I got, am still here having a nice time with my wife.

Oga, this your mumu no just gree pass waec. So you expected your mother-in-law and her sister to tell you to say na from man house your wife just return Abi?.

You finally married one small girl wey you give belle. She neither loves you nor is she committed to you. In fact, she can't. There's no basis for it. Na you dey force dis thing.

Now, let me advise you as elders of my village would if I may. Your wife has 20 very active and extremely Hot years ahead of her. This is the time you need to keep her busy and distracted from the things of the world.

She needs to make three more babies at the least, four if possible. This will keep her engaged and busy until age 35 to 40. That's another 15 to 20 years from now. Make sure she's mostly either pregnant or nursing.

Assuming you're 40 already, that will bring you to 60. Even if you're currently 30, you will be 50 then.

At this age, you'd be more concerned with more purposeful things of life than breaking your head over your wife's yansh that you have been smashing since she was 14.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by badboyTee(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2022
Peter532:

I created the topic yesterday in annoyance surprisingly it made front page this afternoon, well my wife is back to my house safe and sound yesterday evening accompanied by her mom. She went to visit her aunty in the other community, since her mother was initially the one who looks after my daughter more than her, she didn't care to return back on time.

I spoke with her aunty and verified everything. she was upset about something I said to her before she left, so she was just acting wrong..I told her how sorry I was.

I didn't touch her Since she's an adult, just little petting and a little scold in between.

Please my fellow brothers in all what you do go for tear rubber if you must but follow our tradition and norms to pay the necessary rights before anything so as to be strong minded like me from all the abuses and names calling I got, am still here having a nice time with my wife.
I know you are not as educated as you claim maybe you did only Waec for you to think of marrying an underage
Either you are a half illiterate or
You are ugly

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by deebrownneymar: 1:22pm On May 19, 2022
Paedophile alert!
Peter532:

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by CHIGIM: 1:29pm On May 19, 2022
B4 i will say anything.
HOW OLD ARE U?
Peter532:

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by CHIGIM: 1:31pm On May 19, 2022
No be small thing.
LadyRosa:
Just avoid buying her a more expensive phone,or anything unisex.Buy her only things a woman can use.

Women!
So if I go 4ck another man outside my mother go tell my husband.Where that one dey happen for Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

One of the reasons why I love the female possy.E no dey read meter. wink
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Xfemt(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2022
Alpha male make we tell am

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by CHIGIM: 1:37pm On May 19, 2022
i see ur point.
Chomsky1967:
So why didn't her mother tell you of the visit to her aunt when you first went to look for her?
#70yearsoldman
#youareamumuman

As a matter of fact, with this gullibility that you have just displayed, she just might have been a not so tear rubber, refurbished woman in her twenties. #uncleweymumu
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by MusicTKDSoil: 1:42pm On May 19, 2022
Wait, is it a human being you're describing as "tear rubber"

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by CaseSensitive(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2022
Mr Tear rubber ode oshi. Won ti do'yawo e. sho'gbo? oko n'iyawo e lo do m'oju. In essence, won ti tun rubber iyawo e tear dada. Her aunty or her mother go tell you? Tear rubber dey enter ya eye. Some people mumu no be small o.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by sparko1(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2022
LadyRosa:
Just avoid buying her a more expensive phone,or anything unisex.Buy her only things a woman can use.

Women!
So if I go 4ck another man outside my mother go tell my husband.Where that one dey happen for Nigeria?

That is not ONE OF THE ONLY REASON, ITS THE ONLY REASON! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Yeyenairaland(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2022
This OP mumu no get rival
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2022
Them Don burn red candle for this one head.....he nor even know wenti he de do again
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by DMerciful(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2022
You're an adult with a toddlers brain. What a simp!
Peter532:

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Caseywilliams(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2022
I no even know weather to call you simple man abi make i just slap your bald head.... Asin 19 years old banny nah em you no fit comport..guy if you dey aba eeh just come Columbia stand or Black kingdom make niggaz tell you as me dey play.
Lights up my sk in peace. WTF man. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by rickleye: 2:29pm On May 19, 2022
Peter532:

Something that you said made her leave not only you but her daughter as well. !!!!
Without sounding like " Captain Obvious"
You both need to attend professional counselling and determine if you both are paddling in the same direction.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by int0x80(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2022
Shameless lot, she went for an all night banging and you are here opening your ignorant mouth grin grin
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Munzy14(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2022
Gunners89:
Prodigal wife
E be things... grin grin
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by fof1: 3:15pm On May 19, 2022
LadyRosa:

Women!

YOU ARE VERY WRONG...METER READER IS RIGHT THERE BUT MOST WOMEN ARE UNAWARE,PLS. A Woman used is always known to me by all standards, Pls.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by LadyRosa(f): 3:15pm On May 19, 2022
fof1:

YOU ARE VERY WRONG...METER READER IS RIGHT THERE BUT MOST WOMEN ARE UNAWARE,PLS. A Woman used is always known to me by all standards, Pls.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Glowqueen3(f): 3:43pm On May 19, 2022
Chicken republic,food co and ShopRite are cooking this Op hot, delicious and Spicy breakfast.
No worry Op,breakfast is ready for you to chop grin
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 19, 2022
Tonytonex:
It's not a matter of 'tear rubber" wife. But maturity.

He won’t write nothing without including tear rubber to the sentence and I find that funny

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Qqqa: 4:33pm On May 19, 2022
Oh
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Jman06(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2022
Richy4:

You did not get the gist.. this is his part 2 story... it seems that the girl is from a poor home, since Op was looking for a virgin, she got her pregnant when she was 16...they had a three year old kid...She married her when she was younger than the legal age of marriage.. that's what was making everyone angry.. and OP sounds like he's in his late 30s
Ok... that was bad. I thought the girl was 18 already when he married her. I did not follow the previous thread
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by zakkxx: 5:13pm On May 19, 2022
Na the tear rubber they make me laugh! Oga Women are like computer! Garbage in Garbage out! What u give is what u get! No de form ancient man for her! Love her, don’t shout at her like your kid Sister! May God bless your home in Jesus name.
Peter532:

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by tianshie(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2022
Dem don package lie give dis one. Body go tell you.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by dontrulee: 5:31pm On May 19, 2022
You think say you don see tear rubber. I laugh in Spanish. As a teenager she probably just started her whoring phase and she will give you a lot of tough times during her 20s. You never see anything yet. grin grin
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Lovelydaisies: 5:55pm On May 19, 2022
I don't dispute the fact that she was a virgin but how did you know? Did she tell you or you just found out?

I'm happy you guys are working things out.

But who will marry the ones you guys deflowered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.