Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. (53360 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Dottormentor: 10:52am On May 19, 2022
Shior, obuko, carry ur cross
Peter532:
https://www.nairaland.com/7131712/19yr-old-wife-dumped-daughter

I created the topic yesterday in annoyance surprisingly it made front page this afternoon, well my wife is back to my house safe and sound yesterday evening accompanied by her mom. She went to visit her aunty in the other community, since her mother was initially the one who looks after my daughter more than her, she didn't care to return back on time.

I spoke with her aunty and verified everything. she was upset about something I said to her before she left, so she was just acting wrong..I told her how sorry I was.
Well am in the boat already, and I know God will continue to let it sail..

Next month will be her 20th birthday, I'm going to surprise her wholeheartedly.
I didn't touch her Since she's an adult, just little petting and a little scold in between.
I Know all this will pass in due time.

Please my fellow brothers in all what you do go for tear rubber if you must but follow our tradition and norms to pay the necessary rights before anything so as to be strong minded like me from all the abuses and names calling I got, am still here having a nice time with my wife.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by kaymart: 10:56am On May 19, 2022
RightToReject:
You're being played by her and her relatives; unfortunately, you're obviously stuck with Stockholm Syndrome. And her unscrupulousness doesn't stem from the fact that she was underage when you married her - as disgusting as that might be - rather it stems from the fact that she is from weak ethical leanings. So, even if you were to marry her clone that is advanced in age, she'll still be exhibiting the same unscrupulous attitude, albeit in a more cunning manner.

Those who're striving hard to shame you in the guise that she's misbehaving because of her age are simply being either naive or disingenuous (I wager it's the latter) and the reason for their actions isn't far-fetched. There are still women of her age or lesser and marital status that are scrupulous.

U r right.
Kudos
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Lepon02: 10:58am On May 19, 2022
Peter532:

I created the topic yesterday in annoyance surprisingly it made front page this afternoon, well my wife is back to my house safe and sound yesterday evening accompanied by her mom. She went to visit her aunty in the other community, since her mother was initially the one who looks after my daughter more than her, she didn't care to return back on time.

I spoke with her aunty and verified everything. she was upset about something I said to her before she left, so she was just acting wrong..I told her how sorry I was.

I didn't touch her Since she's an adult, just little petting and a little scold in between.

Please my fellow brothers in all what you do go for tear rubber if you must but follow our tradition and norms to pay the necessary rights before anything so as to be strong minded like me from all the abuses and names calling I got, am still here having a nice time with my wife.

Ok.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Gloriagee(f): 11:00am On May 19, 2022
dumb, dumber, dumbest. Please dont touch her sha cos she is an ADULT. Hope youre not a paedophile though

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by ThePlugg(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2022
See dis Werey with ehn clout chasing posts....why ehn posts de hit FT sef Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Skillsnigeria: 11:04am On May 19, 2022
Who will marry a second hand before, virgin lady are the best
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by GUNITGuy: 11:07am On May 19, 2022
Better go for a matured aunty and save yourself all this stress.... This days of social media for young girls

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Icebreeze(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2022
Peter532:
Please my fellow brothers in all what you do go for tear rubber

Tear rubber or not make the lady just have sense and be responsible.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Buje1987(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2022
Peter532:

Where did you buy the tear rubber wife from.? From which tribe?
How did you go about it?
I’m also looking for a tear rubber and young as well

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by slivertongue: 11:11am On May 19, 2022
Peter532:

Waiting for the thread on the outcome of her disappearance
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Nobody: 11:12am On May 19, 2022
Peter532:

Better keep money 4 DNA Tests on all ur Kids,
Better get sense in dis DNA of a tin
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Jman06(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2022
GUNITGuy:
Better go for a matured aunty and save yourself all this stress.... This days of social media for young girls
Mature aunties too can hoe. A hoe will always be a hoe regardless of her age.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by livinglifemgr: 11:14am On May 19, 2022
Gba ewu Dani Okunrin !!!
Peter532:

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by engrfaruq(m): 11:18am On May 19, 2022
Peter532:

In case of next time, few pictorial evidences will make your story more attractive.

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Richy4(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2022
Jman06:
Why won't he be proud about marrying a 19yo
Some of you think everybody hoe like you do! There are many 18--19 yo girls who are well cultured and better behaved than some of you ENPs.

Nonsense and hoeing phase!

You did not get the gist.. this is his part 2 story... it seems that the girl is from a poor home, since Op was looking for a virgin, she got her pregnant when she was 16...they had a three year old kid...She married her when she was younger than the legal age of marriage.. that's what was making everyone angry.. and OP sounds like he's in his late 30s

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Tonytonex(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2022
LadyRosa:
Just avoid buying her a more expensive phone,or anything unisex.Buy her only things a woman can use.

Women!
So if I go 4ck another man outside my mother go tell my husband.Where that one dey happen for Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

One of the reasons why I love the female possy.E no dey read meter. wink
please, what gender is you?

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Tonytonex(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2022
LadyRosa:
Just avoid buying her a more expensive phone,or anything unisex.Buy her only things a woman can use.

Women!
So if I go 4ck another man outside my mother go tell my husband.Where that one dey happen for Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

One of the reasons why I love the female possy.E no dey read meter. wink
e no dey read meter? Wetin dey widen am?
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by BRATISLAVA: 11:26am On May 19, 2022
Sijo01:
Cock Co'ck and bull story.

Someone that was bold enough to give the phone you bought for her to another boy, dished you that sweet tales after being incommunicado and you believed smh angry

No wonder they call some of you Simpson. #70yearsoldman#Mumuman.

Nothing worse than a cuckolded dictatorial old man.

More fiction from his fingers. He has made it clear his first thread was created to denigrate females he thinks are old and unmarried. This is the continuation.

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by BRATISLAVA: 11:28am On May 19, 2022
engrfaruq:

In case of next time, few pictorial evidences will make your story more attractive.

Lol. Commenters!
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Dawn91(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2022
[s]
Peter532:

[/s]

This has to be a fake story or you are the biggest and most useless fool ever created.

Bastard simp.... I wish I know your wife's number I will also be making her disappear and come to my house

Bastard idiot like you... Useless good for nothing old fool

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Henz81: 11:35am On May 19, 2022
Peter532:

Nigga, you ain't man enough that's why you exposed your marriage to the world. I think you have to be schooled on how to handle situation of that nature.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Tonytonex(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2022
Poverty is really bad. Man, make money oh. Lack of money will make a little girl to disrespect you and look you like a trash. Op!
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by IbileIfe: 11:39am On May 19, 2022
Majority of Nigerian women prefer simps.

Your mother in-law has been pimping your immature and insecure teenage wife to other men.

Tear rubber ko, tear Toto ni. grin

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Tonytonex(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2022
slivertongue:

Waiting for the thread on the outcome of her disappearance
LOL. He might not post it.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2022
Go run a DNA and see if dat child is urs first
I feel sorry for u
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by kid7soccer(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2022
Peter532:

kolomental Everywhere simp
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Greatcarly1: 11:56am On May 19, 2022
P
I
C
T
U
R
E
S

OR ADOMBELIEVEIT
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by tonididdy(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2022
... Is the age necessary in your post?

Obviouslu she feels like your child (girl) , not a wife (woman). I hope this is not some forced marriage lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Dandyyyy: 12:09pm On May 19, 2022
Wow congrats
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by NOwazobia: 12:12pm On May 19, 2022
OP has a very low self esteem issue...

I mean very very low... Tueh

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by biggz82: 12:13pm On May 19, 2022
You just dey take advantage of the poverty wen dey the girl family

Thunder go fire you, I repeat THUNDER GO FIRE YOU

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. by Babaken(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2022
Peter532:
yes my brother, I want nl old newspaper to continue with their wailings.
There you will find peace if she's not feminine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / She Satisfies Me More Than My Wife / Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.