Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt (53157 Views)

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ibadan, As Traders Clash In Gbagi / Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Bigfish121(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2022
What we really need to avoid in this country is triba and religious war.if not,this country will burn down ooo
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Afonjakid: 8:27pm On May 18, 2022
blaqoracle:
One thing I observed about an average is that they lack the power of logical reasoning.
A woman was hit by okada man, the trader on hearing that the woman was Igbo, decided to burn down the bike. The Bike men, who are predominantly Hausas decided to take their pound of flesh by burning their wood market.
Them think say na Lagos them dey.
Shebi they are now burning churches and attacking innocent motorists on the road..

I wonder who is now logical between the two

By the way, the same Hausa people have been fighting and killing yoruba people many times on Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Dawn91(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2022
Naajjii:

You are trying to instigate religion war and you are minority? How do you want start it?

Only a Muslim would call any Christian an minority. You kill us duly and use the security agencies to cover yourselves. We are tired of being at your mercy...

Enough is enough , it's.time to follow the holy bible old testament, an eye for an eye. A life for a life ... We are not your slaves.. kill us we kill you ten fold

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by baretalk: 8:29pm On May 18, 2022
Okada is a disaster, they have the mob mentality and due to their numbers they can wreack havoc, kill and escape, due to maneuverability of bikes.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Jamesbally: 8:29pm On May 18, 2022
Afonjakid:

Pursue who comot from where..

You must think that you are in Kano, don't let gwari people catch you on their land and you people will be sent back to the sahel desert where you all came from..

We don't need to do una anything, bandits and bokoharam will do the killings for us while Nigeria air force will also accidentally drop bombs on the numerous IDPs in the north

People wey fear pass anything. Two IPOB with local Guns put the whole Onitsha People for Prison since Monday.grin None of una fit even look through the window because of fear.

Na to dey make mouth una sabi
To finish una for that tiny, underdeveloped, baren region no go take us one month. grin grin

Quote me anywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by OkoroBufo: 8:32pm On May 18, 2022
-Okoro bufo
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Afonjakid: 8:32pm On May 18, 2022
Jamesbally:

People wey fear pass anything. Two IPOB with local Guns put the whole Onitsha People for Prison since Monday.grin None of una fit even look through the window because of fear.

Na to dey make mouth una sabi
To finish una for that tiny, underdeveloped, baren region no go take us one month. grin grin

Quote me anywhere
Bandits are currently dealing with your people in the north while iswap and bokoharam are finishing up with where bandits stopped.

You should be worried about that and how not be bombed or kidnapped by them

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by ogbuefi677(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2022
Jamesbally:
RIP to the Woman.

But Igbo Traders caused this. Now they are most hit after clash. Una go make mouth online, when the real gbege start, una go turn to Ben Johnson. Nigerians are not happy with Igbos, but one day. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

No Church was attacked.
Mumuni, do u think Igbos are ppl u will kill and there'll be no repercussions like they do in oil soup land everyday?
These are Igbo ppl fighting back in Abuja, a northern city.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Sleekfingers: 8:35pm On May 18, 2022
AlexReports:
TRAGEDY!!! Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt as Hausa Okada Riders and Igbo Traders Clash in Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLPoFK9vLBY

Some people have been reportedly killed during a clash between traders and commercial motorcyclists, popularly called Okada riders at Dei Dei, a community in Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

Shops, houses and vehicles were set ablaze in the violence that ensued.

A source stated that an accident involving a commercial motorcyclist led to the clash.

“Ongoing clash between Igbo traders and Hausa Okada riders in a very big market located in the Federal Capital city of Nigeria, Abuja. As of now, I’m not sure how many people have been killed,” he said.

A truck reportedly crushed a woman to death following the alleged reckless riding of the commercial motorcycle she had taken.

The deceased Igbo woman was said to be on a bike when the accident occurred. “She died while being rushed to the hospital,” an eyewitness.

The tragedy compelled some traders in the area to run after the motorbike and set it ablaze. This triggered a reprisal from commercial motorcyclists in the area.

The rampaging commercial motorcyclists allegedly blocked the expressway and attacked motorists in the process.
Many vehicles and shops, particularly the ones selling building materials, were said to be burnt and destroyed.

A source also said some churches were also attacked, leaving many people injured.

Motorists were forced to take alternative routes to avoid being caught up in the melee.

As of the time of filing this story, security operatives had been deployed to the area to restore law and order.

“The agitated youths who witnessed this burnt the building materials market in Dei-Dei, Abuja. As at the time of filing this report, the police are already at the scene and trying to quell the situation,” one of the eyewitnesses said.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/05/tragedy-pregnant-woman-killed.html?m=1

Why do nigerians always attach tribal coloration to anything. Which one be igbo woman was killed. Why are we like this in this country......instead of addressing the issues, na to dey fuel the already crisis in the country.

The bike riders are menace ti our society. Similar thing happened in lagos, couple of days ago.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by OmenkaWifey(f): 8:35pm On May 18, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Separate for where? that time don pass.
I don marry you, give you belle. We die hia.

-Okoro bufo
shey you don switch moniker to continue your abuse on Nairalanders.

ok naa the mods will fix you
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Jamesbally: 8:36pm On May 18, 2022
blaqoracle:
One thing I observed about an average is that they lack the power of logical reasoning.
A woman was hit by okada man, the trader on hearing that the woman was Igbo, decided to burn down the bike. The Bike men, who are predominantly Hausas decided to take their pound of flesh by burning their wood market.
Them think say na Lagos them dey.

That was exactly what happened. She was accidentally hit by Okada, but she fell on the Road and an upcoming Car hit her. This whole thing would've been avoided if the IGBO traders respect themselves. But rather, they beat the Okada Rider without touching the Car owner who killed the woman.

They went ahead and set his Bike ablaze. Now they are the ones that are counting their losses. Some of them were killed, their vehicles destroyed, their Shops burnt. While these was happening,they all took to their hills. Okoro people Sabi fear, na to make mouth online them sabi. grin
Them no know say, Nigerians dey vex with them.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by OkoroBufo: 8:39pm On May 18, 2022
An ibo woman died, ibo businesses burnt, who lost?
Sometimes you want to have pity and side with ibos but their uncouth mouths coupled with barrage of insults they throw at everybody is a big turn off, not forgetting their chestbeating. Look at it now, in real fight, they don run away.

-Okoro bufo

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Jamesbally: 8:41pm On May 18, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Mumuni, do u think Igbos are ppl u will kill and there'll be no repercussions like they do in oil soup land everyday?

Fighting back?
Let me break it down for you. Over 10 Igbo were killed today. All their shops burnt and their vehicles burnt too. None of the Northerners was killed. Only the Bike of the Aboki that was involved, was set ablaze by those IGBO IPOB traders.

While their Shops were been burnt, all those IPOB traders took to their hills. grin

You call that, fight back? Seems na night school you go.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 18, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Any time you are frustrated you transfer aggressions on Yoruba. Was it yoruba that burnt Ibo shops today.....Some of you are too bad mouthed that you attract hatred towards your people. If any of you have ever lived in the North you would have understood better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Jamesbally: 8:43pm On May 18, 2022
Afonjakid:

Bandits are currently dealing with your people in the north while iswap and bokoharam are finishing up with where bandits stopped.

You should be worried about that and how not be bombed or kidnapped by them

Trash.
The North is safer than the East. The day they will transfer me to that, tiny, underdeveloped and baren region. Na that day I go resign for work. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by ChristineC: 8:43pm On May 18, 2022
sammirano:
Igbos. You people are too small to be causing trouble everywhere. We will not want to see another 5million wiped off after the 1970 incident. Be wise.
from the comfort of your bathroom

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Afonjakid: 8:45pm On May 18, 2022
Jamesbally:

Trash.
The North is safer than the East. The day they will transfer me to that, tiny, underdeveloped and baren region. Na that day I go resign for work. grin grin
Of cause, to an average mallo, killings mean nothing to him.. that's why he thinks the north is safe .. bandits will soon send another set of 500 abokiis to go and meet their allah grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by aimmoney9: 8:45pm On May 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D DEAD..

This kind NEWS de GBAKURUGBAGBA my soul...

Dem get LUCK sey I no de Abuja..

I SWEAR DOWN..

NL for HEAR my gist...

Because I go BLAST BLAST every AMA..

I go NACK NACK waiting no good!

CLAP CLAP d UNIT..

MENDEMENDE d STREET!

All left legs and right legs go DROP 4 GROUND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
This your love for left legs I don't understand...... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Freedom34: 8:48pm On May 18, 2022
kevoh:

Two or three churches were attacked close to my place. I have the video of one of them sef. What is annoying is, the place where the church is located is at a reasonable far distance from the hot zone of the riot (building material) but somehow churches were affected!
That's exactly d point!
When we take actions we shd take into consideration d far-reachin after-effects!
Npw, na d people wey nor know how d mata take start go bear d greater brunt of ds destruction.

No tact, no sense at all. Mtchew!
cool
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Jamesbally: 8:48pm On May 18, 2022
Henz81:
Who cares whether they are happy with Igbos or not. Abeg park well jor.

Your people don collect, wotowoto. grin
Some were killed, others were beating mercilessly and their business place burnt. That's what you get when you kept fomenting troubles anywhere una go. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 18, 2022
OkoroBufo:
An ibo woman died, ibo businesses burnt, who lost?
Sometimes you want to have pity and side with ibos but their uncouth mouths coupled with barrage of insults they throw at everybody is a big turn off, not forgetting their chestbeating. Look at it now, in real fight, they don run away.

-Okoro bufo
I dey tell you,their bad mouth and uncultured manner if not properly worked on will make them lose sympathies
I was deeply pained by the actions of the okada mob not until I came to Nairaland to see them pointing fingers here and there and cheastbeating , and this na people wey go run at the sight of aboki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Jamesbally: 8:52pm On May 18, 2022
Balistic4:

I'm sure you are not normal. probably stupid

Eyahh, the thing pain Emeka. Northern Boys show their IPOB Traders shege. Some were killed, while others receive the beating of their lives. Now their business place was burnt to the ground. Tomorrow, make una look for trouble for my beautiful North. Una go receive wotowoto. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:54pm On May 18, 2022
Kill those terrorists motorcyclist,they are demonic! No mercy for them..
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by ukaface(f): 8:58pm On May 18, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Separate for where? that time don pass.
I don marry you, give you belle. We die hia.

-Okoro bufo
you and who marry?
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Naajjii: 9:02pm On May 18, 2022
TruthinAction:

Who is minority? You think that Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria? We have Muslim dominated states and we have Christian dominated states. So, what exactly do you mean by minority.

Even in the 19 states in the north, Muslim dominated states are not more than 10.

But in the south which has 17 states, Christian dominated states are more than ten.

Haha liar , how can you be majority when everyday
You cry of domination by Muslims. Have you ever seen sultan crying everyday like your Can president?. Even some of you sent petition to UN that Muslim are persecuting you. Even United Nation documented that Muslims are majority. We are waiting for how you are going to deal with Muslims as you have been bragging on nairaland.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by InoGetJoy: 9:02pm On May 18, 2022
sammirano:
Igbos. You people are too small to be causing trouble everywhere. We will not want to see another 5million wiped off after the 1970 incident. Be wise.
This ingrate thinks it's only Igbos who were affected. Sense, you no get. A yoruba man was killed and burned in Yorubaland, inside the town and not even in a remote village and you guys did nothing except wail but when it comes to Igbos you'll suddenly have mouth.
Morons
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Jamesbally: 9:03pm On May 18, 2022
Afonjakid:

Of cause, to an average mallo, killings mean nothing to him.. that's why he thinks the north is safe .. bandits will soon send another set of 500 abokiis to go and meet their allah grin
grin

Stale.

Make una talk for North,we go finish una. We go still enter that una tiny underdeveloped and baren region, come pursue una comot go Cameroon. grin grin grin

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Afonjakid: 9:05pm On May 18, 2022
Jamesbally:

Stale.

Make una talk for North,we go finish una. We go still enter that una tiny underdeveloped and baren region, come pursue una comot go Cameroon. grin grin grin

Finish with bandits first that is decimating your population everyday before thinking of the igbos .

Iswap and bokoharam are currently dealing with you people for us.. The Nigerian air force will still help us with the tucano jets to drop bombs on you people
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Jamesbally: 9:08pm On May 18, 2022
ogbuefi677:

How many times? Over 20 IPOB Traders were killed in Deidei today. And there can never be repercussions. If una talk, we go do more.

Yeye People.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by OkoroBufo: 9:08pm On May 18, 2022
ukaface:
you and who marry?
Nigeria is married to ibos as our bride and they are pregnant with our baby. Separation is a little too late. Do you think I was talking about you?, I wasn't, I don't do minors.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Taba21: 9:08pm On May 18, 2022
Puskas:
Aboki and their reckless driving have caused the death of the pregnant woman. But Igbo guys gave it to them hot hot. Aboki thinks this is mile 2 where they chase away their hosts to Benin Republic IDP

From a curse tribe nyamiri who is crying in the video

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Naajjii: 9:08pm On May 18, 2022
Dawn91:

Only a Muslim would call any Christian an minority. You kill us duly and use the security agencies to cover yourselves. We are tired of being at your mercy...

Enough is enough , it's.time to follow the holy bible old testament, an eye for an eye. A life for a life ... We are not your slaves.. kill us we kill you ten fold
Mr man get out of nairaland and lead the an eye for an eye. If you don't do it Osu Caste should take on you. Nyamiri!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos / Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.