Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt (53158 Views)

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ibadan, As Traders Clash In Gbagi / Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Jsucre(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2022
illicit:
I hear am

Don't argue with olokada in Kubwa

Those guys are carrying knives

And probably on meth
beni

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by gambia(m): 9:36am On May 19, 2022
medolab90:

Una go just open mouth waahh….Like Genocide is something you wish for

If genocide will set things right in this country, I support it wholeheartedly. Its only a coward that's afraid of death.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Naajjii: 10:02am On May 19, 2022
TruthinAction:

OK. Trouble maker. What do you gain by killing? If your god is powerful, why fight for him? When Peter brought out his sword to defend Jesus, Jesus asked him to keep his sword. He also miraculously healed the servant whose ear was cut off by Peter. Even on the cross, he asked God to forgive those who crucified him.

Let Jesus into your life. He is the only way to the true God. He loves you and died for you.
Mr man so you know Jesus like this and you are threatening to kill Muslims? Even though lots of Muslims had come out to condem the killing of Deborah. Sultan head of Muslims had condemned it. Even Deborah's Dad said it was not was not what Islam preaches. Those extremist did that on their own
You nyamiri people, just because you people are pained by the fact that in Nigeria we won't allow you to have your way will your greediness and dubiousnes. You want to rule Nigeria but Nigerians know your dubious characteristics. You hide under any situation to show your frustration. We won't have non of that.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by medolab90(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2022
gambia:

If genocide will set things right in this country, I support it wholeheartedly. Its only a coward that's afraid of death.

What about you are you willing to die for the cause? A cause that is not guaranteed to make any changes.

We are not in a Stone age anymore,there are better approach to matters like this and genocide is not one of them. Let those who witnessed and survived the Rwanda genocide tell you about their experience and let’s see whether you still wish for such.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by TruthinAction: 11:06am On May 19, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man so you know Jesus like this and you are threatening to kill Muslims? Even though lots of Muslims had come out to condem the killing of Deborah. Sultan head of Muslims had condemned it. Even Deborah's Dad said it was not was not what Islam preaches. Those extremist did that on their own
You nyamiri people, just because you people are pained by the fact that in Nigeria we won't allow you to have your way will your greediness and dubiousnes. You want to rule Nigeria but Nigerians know your dubious characteristics. You hide under any situation to show your frustration. We won't have non of that.

I never threatened to kill anyone. I only said that if we are forced to defend ourselves as the only option, we may have to do that. And we did that once on campus in self defense. That is my submission. I don't kill and I will never kill. But if I have the opportunity to defend myself, I will.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by TruthinAction: 11:10am On May 19, 2022
Naajjii:

So it's anyone that answers Muslim's name that is a Muslim? The most wicked people on earth are Christian, Pretenders. If we document the atrocities Christians has caused in the world you will reassess yourself and your religion. You thinks it's by claiming we are peaceful then minutes you go behind doing evil.
Nyamiri don't get me started far cool

Please, give me the proof with events and date. Virtually all the terrorist groups in the country are Muslims. From Boko Haran to fulani herdsmen. You talk about ISWAP, ISIS and even bandits.

The unknown gunmen in the south east just took advantage of the agitations for Biafra to commit atrocities.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by gambia(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2022
medolab90:

What about you are you willing to die for the cause? A cause that is not guaranteed to make any changes.

We are not in a Stone age anymore,there are better approach to matters like this and genocide is not one of them. Let those who witnessed and survived the Rwanda genocide tell you about their experience and let’s see whether you still wish for such.

Its fine, please can you suggest a better way, I grew up in the core northerner part of the country and one thing that's certain is this people are not ready to relinquish power any time soon.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Taba21: 11:50am On May 19, 2022
Fireboy02:
we have been killing them silently

It's not new afterun you're slicing your own sister pussy in the public
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by SOFTSKILL: 12:27pm On May 19, 2022
Henz81:
You are rejoicing because of evil act done to another tribe. What you wish others will surely get to door step. Idiot

Your people rejoiced when it happened to Yoruba people they hate so much for nothing in Akwa Ibom, payback period things
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by SOFTSKILL: 12:29pm On May 19, 2022
TruthinAction:

Please, give me the proof with events and date. Virtually all the terrorist groups in the country are Muslims. From Boko Haran to fulani herdsmen. You talk about ISWAP, ISIS and even bandits.

The unknown gunmen in the south east just took advantage of the agitations for Biafra to commit atrocities.

ESN, IPOB are the most dreaded Pus*y butchers
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by TruthinAction: 1:06pm On May 19, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

ESN, IPOB are the most dreaded Pus*y butchers

I am not IPOB and I don't support what they do. But the group that plan to exterminate the entire Christians communities should be more dreaded. And that plan is real. Signs have started to show by the killing of Deborah in Sokoto, the bomb blast in Kano, the killing of a studio engineer in Lagos and the burning of market in Abuja where Ibo trade. All these happened within one week.

Only divine intervention will stop their ultimate plan.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Henz81: 1:42pm On May 19, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Your people rejoiced when it happened to Yoruba people they hate so much for nothing in Akwa Ibom, payback period things
Stop using that word 'hate'. If Igbos hate your people as you claim, then Igbos and Yorubas won't sit side by side in the church, bus, school even in the same country. You better reverse what you just said. Misunderstanding should not make people hate each other.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by toyinid78: 2:02pm On May 19, 2022
Puskas:
Aboki and their reckless driving have caused the death of the pregnant woman. But Igbo guys gave it to them hot hot. Aboki thinks this is mile 2 where they chase away their hosts to Benin Republic IDP
mumu mile 2 is not housed by hosts it's by immigrants like u, most part of Lagos House those of u running away from ur States to Lagos, mile 2 ,mile 12 is housing pepper sellers not Lagosians dey don't sell pepper dey sell land
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Fireboy02: 2:59pm On May 19, 2022
Taba21:

It's not new afterun you're slicing your own sister pussy in the public
Bcus they are killing innocent ppl
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Taba21: 7:49pm On May 19, 2022
Fireboy02:

Bcus they are killing innocent ppl

And the consequence is chasing you out of your region making online noise in far away Lagos.

Are you normal
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by medolab90(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2022
gambia:

Its fine, please can you suggest a better way, I grew up in the core northerner part of the country and one thing that's certain is this people are not ready to relinquish power any time soon.

No better way just options like restructuring or referendum (wish seems impossible) everyone is tired of the violent ways of the Northerners. Election hasn’t started or new president which is going to be from the south and we are already witnessing this sort of violence.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Fireboy02: 8:08pm On May 19, 2022
Taba21:

And the consequence is chasing you out of your region making online noise in far away Lagos.

Are you normal
Gibberish
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Igbojew: 10:21pm On May 19, 2022
Jamesbally:
RIP to the Woman.

But Igbo Traders caused this. Now they are most hit after clash. Una go make mouth online, when the real gbege start, una go turn to Ben Johnson. Nigerians are not happy with Igbos, but one day. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

No Church was attacked.
Hope you read what transpires or you want to spew your usual hateful trash.You think brave Igbos are like your coward people Housa/Fulanis will first look for their trouble in South West and still chase you people to Benin republic...I am that Igbojew
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by Jamesbally: 10:40pm On May 19, 2022
Igbojew:
Hope you read what transpires or you want to spew your usual hateful trash.You think brave Igbos are like your coward people Housa/Fulanis will first look for their trouble in South West and still chase you people to Benin republic...I am that Igbojew

Go and ask those 20 IPOB Traders that were killed yesterday. They are presently in the mortuary. grin
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2022
MuMu Igbo traders.. una go start fight wey una no fit finish..
See as Dem burn burn una shop..
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by daytona007: 7:06am On May 20, 2022
These guys think they have monopoly of madness.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by blaqoracle: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2022
Jamesbally:

That was exactly what happened. She was accidentally hit by Okada, but she fell on the Road and an upcoming Car hit her. This whole thing would've been avoided if the IGBO traders respect themselves. But rather, they beat the Okada Rider without touching the Car owner who killed the woman.

They went ahead and set his Bike ablaze. Now they are the ones that are counting their losses. Some of them were killed, their vehicles destroyed, their Shops burnt. While these was happening,they all took to their hills. Okoro people Sabi fear, na to make mouth online them sabi. grin
Them no know say, Nigerians dey vex with them.
them no know say Hausa man no get joy.
Re: Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt by blaqoracle: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Afonjakid:

Shebi they are now burning churches and attacking innocent motorists on the road..

I wonder who is now logical between the two

By the way, the same Hausa people have been fighting and killing yoruba people many times on Lagos state.
Your hatred for Yoruba will make you politically stunted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos / Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.