Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts (2821 Views)

Am I The Only One That Prefers Mouth Gig To Real Sex? / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by guobe: 7:53pm On May 18, 2022
Down in the states,most white girls and black American girls prefer flowers as gifts than money.I keep wondering is there any Nigerian girl that prefers flowers to monetary gifts.just pondering.
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Dorwadora(f): 8:13pm On May 18, 2022
I don't really know... I remember I was once sick and my baby got me flowers.... I swear I did not know what to do with them.

Told him Thank you and left the flowers to rot away in my kitchen

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by guobe: 8:16pm On May 18, 2022
Dorwadora:
I don't really know... I remember I was once sick and my baby got me flowers.... I swear I did not know what to do with them.

ah for real lol
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Dorwadora(f): 8:22pm On May 18, 2022
guobe:
ah for real lol
For real bruh grin grin
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Elporo(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2022
Dorwadora:

You suck!
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Dorwadora(f): 8:34pm On May 18, 2022
Elporo:

You suck!
Same to you bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 18, 2022
guobe:
Down in the states,most white girls and black American girls prefer flowers as gifts than money.I keep wondering is there any Nigerian girl that prefers flowers to monetary gifts.just pondering.
Definitely! It's thoughtful...

Many Nigerian men would never offer a girl flowers, so...

Even birthday gifts... They just take you out... Never give you something you would treasure like a good book... If you like someone, you try to know them... And what you offer suits their likes... It's simple...

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by guobe: 8:38pm On May 18, 2022
I think there needs to be a reorientation,money is not everything,flower signifies more than money.It signifies love ,endurance and passion.
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by guobe: 8:39pm On May 18, 2022
BoredBerry:
Definitely! It's thoughtful...

Many Nigerian men would never offer a girl flowers, so...

Even birthday gifts... They just take you out... Never give you something you would treasure like a good book... If you like someone, you try to know them... And what you offer suits their likes... It's simple...
Nice one
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Pussyassasin(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2022
They've gone extinct.
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Uniquetani1(f): 8:55pm On May 18, 2022
Flowers for what? To make egusi soup?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by guobe: 8:59pm On May 18, 2022
Sweet passion

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by guobe: 9:00pm On May 18, 2022
Uniquetani1:
flower for romance
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Dorwadora(f): 9:07pm On May 18, 2022
Uniquetani1:
All those flower nonsense undecided undecided undecided.... I really don't get it. Nah American and European culture. Not for us in Africa here.... Though some Africa women jump in delight and cradle flowers like a new born baby nowadays.

Ugu is even better than flower to me.... At least I can use Ugu to cook soup grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Uniquetani1(f): 9:07pm On May 18, 2022
guobe:
flower for romance

Romance ko
What happened to wrist watch, perfume ...

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 18, 2022
The answer is NO
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by guobe: 9:12pm On May 18, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Romance ko
What happened to wrist watch, perfume ...
flowers have more life than those other things.They are lifeless.Just inhale the scent of a flower and see your life sparking the more

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Goldbw122(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2022
guobe:
That one only happen in America foreign country not in Nigeria, when you visit Nigeria make sure that you give your love ones money and your girlfriend more money or else they will not be happy for you . ... Money is love in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by guobe: 9:14pm On May 18, 2022
Dorwadora:
All those flower nonsense undecided undecided undecided.... I really don't get it. Nah American and European culture. Not for us in Africa here.... Though some Africa women jump in delight and cradle flowers like a new born baby nowadays.

Ugwu is even better than flower to me.... At least I can use Ugwu to cook soup grin grin
If you say tradition,will you traditionally serve the gods of your forefathers?definitely no.so one has to evolve from those traditions not favourable
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by guobe: 9:15pm On May 18, 2022
Goldbw122:

That one only happen in America foreign country not in Nigeria, when you visit Nigeria make sure that you give your love ones money and your girlfriend more money or else they will not be happy for you . ... Money is love in Nigeria
money is the root of all evil and can never be love
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by shantti(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2022
guobe:
I think there needs to be a reorientation,money is not everything,flower signifies more than money.It signifies love ,endurance and passion.

Imagine giving flower to a girl wey never chop for 2 days. She go carry am wipe u for head

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Uniquetani1(f): 9:16pm On May 18, 2022
guobe:
flowers have more life than those other things.They are lifeless.Just inhale the scrnt of a flower and see your life sparking the more

Too much American movies
This is the only flower I can accept

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Dorwadora(f): 9:16pm On May 18, 2022
guobe:
If you say tradition,will you traditionally serve the gods of your forefathers?definitely no.so one has to evolve from those traditions not favourable
I said Culture bro... Not tradition..... Either way I am what I am... While I will appreciate the flowers when given to me.... I don't know what to do with them afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by shantti(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2022
Dorwadora:

Ugwu is even better than flower to me.... At least I can use Ugwu to cook soup grin grin
It's not ugwu, it's ugu. Ugwu Is someone's surname
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Dorwadora(f): 9:18pm On May 18, 2022
shantti:

Imagine giving flower to a girl wey never chop for 2 days. She go carry am wipe u for head
Aje... She go even hiss join grin
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by guobe: 9:18pm On May 18, 2022
Dorwadora:
I said Culture bro... Not tradition..... Either way I am what I am... While I will appreciate the flowers when given to me.... I don't know what to do with them afterwards.
put them in one corner in your room and cherish them forever
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Dorwadora(f): 9:20pm On May 18, 2022
shantti:

It's not ugwu, it's ugu. Ugwu Is someone's surname
Hmm.... Thanks for the correction.....

I think I've seen this name in one of Chiamada's book.... Half of a yellow sun...

Thanks bruh

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by guobe: 9:20pm On May 18, 2022
shantti:

why she no go neva chop,she should work and get paid and eat.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by shantti(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2022
Dorwadora:
Hmm.... Thanks for the correction.....

I think I've seen this name in one of Chiamada's book.... Half of a yellow sun...

Thanks bruh

Yeah, it's my surname too.
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Dorwadora(f): 9:23pm On May 18, 2022
guobe:
put them in one corner in your room and cherish them forever
Cherish forever?

Can a bouquet last that long?..... A plant pot can last longer than a bouquet.
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by Dorwadora(f): 9:24pm On May 18, 2022
shantti:

Yeah, it's my surname too.
Well.... Nice to meet you Mr Ugwu
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts by shantti(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2022
Dorwadora:
Well.... Nice to meet you Mr Ugwu
Nice to meet you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's With Nigerian Youths And Sex? / I Have Something For A Nairalander, I Want To Help You Today; Come In Here. / Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.