Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) (44255 Views)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 6:29pm On May 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Jehovah don carry these ones dey go there husband house
True. Seems Jehovah don do im work.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by SunshinePoint65: 6:30pm On May 19, 2022
He who has 2 things has good things
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by fykes(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2022
See their faces.. Even 3 them... They all deserve each other.. Na me want marry dem before?
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by mopol123: 6:37pm On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:
More veins to his preeq...

People dey run from one, he dey carry two. The same time..

Nwo okoma, long may your amu rise. More strength to meander through the vulvas of your Okpekes.

bembestic u r. Walk minus stumble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by suratwo62: 6:39pm On May 19, 2022
Dreal1247:
When the problems start, they will start blaming the village people. Don't be deceived by the sound produced by the bitter kola in the mouth of an articulate chewer. It is very bitter.
Solomon the king at last said, 'Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. A word is enough for the wise.

Yes vanity. But he Solomon had 300 wives and 700 concubines.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Joeyzinho: 6:40pm On May 19, 2022
mopol123:
bembestic u r. Walk minus stumble

Dayziz oblongata supremous erakamus.
This is the voice of Joe jayjay hot vibrating from Eko.. May we walk and never kpobi ukwu...

May our children take our footsteps,ogologondu remain your keske,one finger for you,the gods are wise...
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by edosignature(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2022
In total agreement with him.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Lumig: 6:43pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Poor men should NOT be allowed to marry multiple wives!

This one would born like 13 children and would start looking for who to train them for him undecided

I wish them happy Married life!
Instead poor women should not be allowed to marry poor men.
Why can't the ladies say No to poor men. It means they don't mind too
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 6:43pm On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:

Nwo okoma, long may your amu rise. More strength to meander through the vulvas of your Okpekes.

Have you ever wondered or asked why our forefathers never ran away from their wives and still were able to satisfy them till old age? Stop that energy drink, alcohol and desperation for earthly things. They were so contented in their own time no inordinate ambition whatsoever as obtains today. They also lived very old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Joeyzinho: 6:46pm On May 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Have you ever wondered or asked why our forefathers never ran away from their wives and still were able to satisfy then till old age? Stop that energy drink, alcohol and desperation for earthly things. They were so contented in their own time no inordinate ambition whatsoever as obtains today. They also lived very old.

True . Our forefathers still marry even into their late 70s and they fulfill their conjugal rights.

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2022
maureensylvia:
Na real wa

He looks like a rough rider o
angry
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by slowice(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2022
Preeq for two cannot be handle by one.... Reason men keep side chicks.

If not for economy, men are designed for multiple nacks
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Starpro87(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2022
Chairmaaaaan
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Jamesbally: 7:00pm On May 19, 2022
This can only happen in the EAST grin grin

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Shalayetv: 7:05pm On May 19, 2022
Noticing just one may not be a surefire sign of an unfaithful partner, but
if you check multiple off this list, it may be time to have a vulnerable
chat. After all, if they have nothing to hide, they should be more than
happy to put your fears to rest.

Please subscribe, like, share, and turn on notifications to enable this video to reach many people and help them learn. We drop new content every week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa9qjvKkmGY
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by NaijaCars4sale: 7:20pm On May 19, 2022
This is really funny, honestly
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by kernniejay(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Poor men should NOT be allowed to marry multiple wives!

This one would born like 13 children and would start looking for who to train them for him undecided

I wish them happy Married life!

grin If you wish them happy married life, you wont talk like that
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2022
maureensylvia:
Na real wa

He looks like a rough rider o

Sylvia, has he rode u b4?
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Acidbath: 7:42pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:
I come from a family of rap1sts and beheaders. embarassed
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 19, 2022
Acidbath:
My father was killed by a mob because he was a rap1st and skull miner. Please help me, I don't know how to stop what he taught me. I don't want to end like him cry
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Acidbath: 7:43pm On May 19, 2022
Toks2008:

But yes to one wife many side chics.

Ignorant people.

Who is defending a dog with side chicks like you?
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 19, 2022
SHINJA:

Rest abeg..

You too dey talk..

No be small cry Evening newspaper go cry over this post..

Men and women Will never be equal..

God bless southsouth and southwest
Its not about who is more superior in men and women.

Poor people are not supposed to reproduce like this, if Ned does this no one will talk because he can take care of his children and ensure they are not a threat to society when they grow up.

Bro. Use your six, everything no be fight.

E sure me die say you get evening newspaper for your family too.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Chosimba: 7:44pm On May 19, 2022
Joeyzinho:

You know say you nor well sha... ���
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Acidbath: 7:44pm On May 19, 2022
zenithal:

[s]You are condemning a man that is about to get married to two women, meanwhile in another thread you will be hailing portable, a man that impregnated two women and refused to marry any of them. SMH[/s]

Proof that I support portable?

Better keep shut.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 19, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

My sisters are useless. All of them...
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Acidbath: 7:45pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:
I want to suck aboki c0ck embarassed
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by SHINJA: 7:46pm On May 19, 2022
Bobmarie:
Its not about who is more superior in men and women.

Poor people are not supposed to reproduce like this, if Ned does this no one will talk because he can take care of his children and ensure they are not a threat to society when they grow up.

Bro. Use your six, everything no be fight.

E sure me die say you get evening newspaper for your family too.

All my sister's married at a young age..

Sorry evening newspaper
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by ajerimitan: 7:46pm On May 19, 2022
I still wonder how people still get the nutritional diet needed for crazy sex life. Where do they get the energy and vibe from in this economy. How do you folks get the moral.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2022
Acidbath:

Who is defending a dog with side chicks like you?

I wrote an ironical post but your brain did not grasp.

For me I will never do side chic... Never.

If I want a second woman I will calmly pick one young sweet unassuming girl from a lowly background and be her destiny helper while I make her a co-wife.

If you people still don't see one man one woman as a scam then continue in your foolishness.

It is better to be an open polygamist rather than the hypocrisy of hiding under one wife and then keeping several side chics.

Rubbish n Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 19, 2022
Acidbath:
I have been sucking my father's c0ck since I was 5 cry
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 19, 2022
SHINJA:

All my sister's married at a young age..

Sorry evening newspaper
Sorry o, midnight newspaper.
Re: Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) by Acidbath: 7:56pm On May 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:
I am ready to please my fellow men for money to feed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflon Don Shares Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.