Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? (1119 Views)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Rachel98(f): 12:30pm On May 19, 2022
Some people's moniker can be so funny with weird names.

Some people's moniker are their brand products /company's names.

Some people's moniker are their real names.

Some people's monikers are their nicknames.

What triggered or inspired you to choose your particular moniker name? seriously some people monikers could be very funny, I can't even list the monikers.. Loolz.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2022
What inspired your's?
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Rachel98(f): 12:35pm On May 19, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
What inspired your's?
My name is Racheal. So I just decided to use my real name. I just like using my real name to register on any social media platform.

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2022
Rachel98:
My name is Racheal. So I just decided to use my real name. I just like using my real name to register on any social media platform.

Okay, same here.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by fastanddubious(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2022
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Sukkyy2010: 12:48pm On May 19, 2022
We should ask you what did you smoke that inspired you to asking this kind of question.

What inspired you to be asking this kind of question?

Are you idle?

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Rachel98(f): 12:52pm On May 19, 2022
Sukkyy2010:
We should ask you what did you smoke that inspired you to asking this kind of question.

What inspired you to be asking this kind of question?

Are you idle?
Haven't you seen weird monikers? Have you ever asked yourself why they choose such username?
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 19, 2022
Rachel98:

What triggered or inspired you to choose your particular moniker name? seriously some people monikers could be very funny, I can't even list the monikers.. Loolz.
Na my own Rizzon be dah grin .. adios.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by 30naira: 12:56pm On May 19, 2022
My account balance, the day I left Naija. After selling everything to buy flight ticket

15 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by FatherBona: 12:59pm On May 19, 2022
grin
30naira:
My account balance, the day I left Naija. After selling everything to buy flight ticket

Mad o

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Rastaramsey(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2022
I took the name from Rastafarian grin grin
That mAh niggarr grin grin
We smoke and bomb together...

Ramsey is the name of a rangers player...
He is one of my role models...

I love his style of play...

3 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Rachel98(f): 1:09pm On May 19, 2022
30naira:
gringrin grin.
More money to your account.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by internationalman(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2022
I was told my Dad used to call me internationalman when I was a baby.

I never knew him though.

8 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Rachel98(f): 1:15pm On May 19, 2022
internationalman:
I was told my Dad used to call me internationalman when I was a baby.

I never knew him though.
Accept my condolences. May the soul of your dad R.I.P

4 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Bluezy13(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2022
From 2go rooms nickname to Nairaland.
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by internationalman(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2022
Rachel98:
Accept my condolences. May the soul of your dad R.I.P

I wouldn't accept your condolences cause we don't know for sure if he's dead. It's complicated.

But thanks anyway

2 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 19, 2022
Mine was taken from the main antagonist of harry potter novels, he is the villain but his story is very inspiring.

5 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Mattwillz: 1:27pm On May 19, 2022
This questions goes to goodharddick rapist slawormirr orgasmgiver123 helinues vulturebbqgrillz fernandezisback siofra jeon mrcork an0daguy

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by TotoGame(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2022
TotoGame is a whole lot of inspiration sha....I grabbed the shit after a hot Hardcore Fisting and fingering of my Little bitch (now my Ex) during my First year in the university

We had fun cus it's a game afterlol!

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by paulolee(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2022
for me, its the koko master, d banj aka bangalee....i was listening to one of his hits dt day I created that moniker
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by fourboys: 1:30pm On May 19, 2022
I was huge at birth, my dad gave me four boys

4 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2022
Mattwillz:
This questions goes to goodharddick rapist slawormirr orgasmgiver123 helinues vulturebbqgrillz fernandezisback siofra jeon mrcork an0daguy
Yo bruv
I’m 20/10 in the other room
My girlfriend looked me straight in the eyes and said “ you are my orgasm giver “

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by an0daGuy: 1:48pm On May 19, 2022
some chicks have their main guy

other chicks have their side guy

me, I’m just another guy oh undecided

I no want wahala

4 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by FatherBona: 2:30pm On May 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I took the name from Rastafarian grin grin
That mAh niggarr grin grin
We smoke and bomb together...

Ramsey is the name of a rangers player...
He is one of my role models...

I love his style of play...
You mean the idiot who missed a penalty in last night's Europa league final and cost Joe Aribo a European trophy?!

Your choice of a role model sucks grin

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by carl90(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2022
carl90 is just a name I picked from the air.
I am of the creative spirit ,so I like creating.
Of course,carl90 is not my real name (obviously)
Due to the nature of my Brand,I can't use my real name on this platform.
I just want to be free from public scrutiny when I log into nairaland.
Say what I want to say without thinking of the reaction of the public.
There is this sense of freedom I love that comes with that.
Make sense to me...

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:57pm On May 19, 2022
Rachel98:

My nickname starts with D and I'm a girl , if I used my real nickname someone who knows me would see my posts and know that it's really me , so I used DANYYYYYYYYYYY , I wrote a book once on Wattpad and my main characters name was Daniella which also starts with a D , so I just shortened it
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Bashnigga(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2022
I'm Bash & a Real Niggy
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:03pm On May 19, 2022
Rachel98:

Is like you don't know that stalkers and ritualist full this place , you should've used your complete name and address
The only places you should use any real info is on places like fb where you are seeing who you are talking to and you know who you are accepting as friends on FB
I have 2 accounts by the way , each for different reasons
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Asceleb16(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2022
There was a time i do ignore people's message,i told myself then that i'm practising celebrity life,that was how people started calling me Celeb
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by DICKstractor: 4:01pm On May 19, 2022
Rachel98:

People called Rachael are always cute. Can I dickstract you for a moment
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by Rastaramsey(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2022
FatherBona:

You mean the idiot who missed a penalty in last night's Europa league final and cost Joe Aribo a European trophy?!

Your choice of a role model sucks grin

LMAO grin grin
Re: What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? by cooljoe(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2022
Super strikers comic

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Caring Man Is Far Better Than A Handsome Man. True Or False? / Pastor's Shocking Prophesy To A Woman About Her Husband & Her Sister (Video) / What Is The Best Dating App Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.